Start by marking “Indiscreet (The Agency Dark Affairs Duet Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Indiscreet (The Agency Dark Affairs Duet Book 1)

Indiscreet (The Agency Dark Affairs Duet Book 1)

Even with all of Gia Ruiz's success professionally, a divorce has left her alone with nobody to share her triumphs and successes with.

Eager to get back in the game, she joins The Agency, a discreet and exclusive matchmaking service that can hook her up with the high-powered, gorgeous executive man she craves.

Dane Westbrook is the most seductive and tempting of all the
Published February 12th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Indiscreet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Indiscreet

Start your review of Indiscreet (The Agency Dark Affairs Duet Book 1)
Coco.V
Nov 19, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (11/19/2019)! 🎁
Ashley
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Surprisingly adored this book - classified as dark when I requested it but it wasnt really - had a darkish premise with the Agency and everything but overall was not that bad. The underlying story and Agency was fun to read about - I didn't particularly care for the characters much through most of the book, however, come the last 20% of the book I was super invested and I really needed that ending - and then I remembered it was likely going to be a cliffhanger and now I'm left wanting book 2! OH ...more
ck8
MCs were too cardboard-ish and it became too bland. Did get better towards the end but was a little too late in keeping my interest.

***I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.***
Brandi
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG...that was hot and intense!
I am one I can usually figure out the ending of books but this one had me guessing and on the edge of my seat on what would happen next. There is so much more to this story that isn't in the description but it's like that to keep you in suspense throughout.
Gia is recently divorced, finally since her ex has been dragging it out for as long as possible. Since he is the governor, he had put in their divorce papers that she can't be seen in public dating until the end
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
Hawt, Hot, Hawt that is what Indiscreet: The Agency Dark Affairs is! I loved reading Indiscreet. There should be a warning that spontaneous combustion is what happens when you read this book!

Indiscreet is Gia Ruiz Walsh, Dane Westbrook and Elliott Carmichael story. Gia is getting a divorce and is getting back out into the dating arena and Liz a friend of Gia’s has used The Agency which is a “discreet and exclusive matchmaking service" that can hook her up with "lifestyle changes, fantasies" etc
Anne Baker
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best Read Of The Year. A 🔥Must Read. My first read of this superb author. I can’t wait to read the next book in the duet. The story grabs you from the very first page I just couldn’t put it down. The Agency was a match making service that Gia was introduced to by her friend Liz after Gia’s Divorce was finalised from the slimy Governor Patrick Walsh. Gia was a successful joint owner of Perfetto Cosmetics with her BF Astrid. Gia just could not work out what the agency was about! Were Dane and Elli ...more
Rosemary
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Sex, intrigue and so many twists I got whip lash. Gia is a recent divorcee who decides to go after what she want sexually after an essentially loveless and sexless marriage. She is given a mysterious card to attend a mixer held by The Agency which is listed as a discreet and exclusive matchmaking service. Not looking for a relationship, she is immediately attracted to Dane and Elliott who immediately take her out of her comfort zone. She is definitely conflicted in her feelings but decides ...more
Maria Angie Mendoza
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My first read by this author and oh my gawwwd!!
A total sensory overload. Even my body experienced warm tingly sensations of the best kind!
H-O-T suspenseful and addictive!! There is so much more to this devilishly hot read.
Intense,mysterious and twisted. There is so much more to this story that just a hot sexy read.
Well written, with complex characters, this story flowed nicely and the suspense had me totally absorbed.
Gia is a recently divorced writer who meets Dan and Elias at a mixer. They see
Toni
Feb 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Received for an honest review. I don’t think the blurb does this book justice. Its so much more complicated than it lets on. Very well written, slightly dark, but not too much. The main character Gia is very strong and remains that way even when thrown into an impossible situation. Dane and Elliot are hard to read, and that only adds to the complexity of this book, and keeps you turning the pages. For the most part, this story was wrapped up, but there are still things I would love to know. I wo ...more
EroticaAfterDark (Lilith)
FREE
→ Free for maybe a limited time. ←

erotica

One #newrelease, one #bargain, and one #freebie four times a week!

→Submit or subscribe!←

→Follow us on Instagram!←
The Dark Newsletter.com
Nov 22, 2019 marked it as to-read
FREE
→ Free for maybe a limited time. ←

erotica

One #newrelease, one #bargain, and one #freebie four times a week!

→Submit or subscribe!←

→Follow us on Instagram!←
P Leslie
Feb 13, 2018 rated it really liked it

*I voluntarily read a Review Copy of this book. All opinion stated are solely my own and no one elses*

This was a fantastic story with a dark edge and enough scorching hot scenes to get you hot and flustered in all the naughty places.

Nothing is as it seems and Gia finds herself learning the hard way. She wants to explore her sexuality but her fear holds her back. Elliot is enticing and Dane sets her body on fire - her body betrays her at every turn when she finds herself sandwiched between the t
Carol 27
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an exceptional read with captivating characters – both good and bad, some plot twists and surprises that I hadn’t anticipated along with some super sexy ménage action. The characters were very well developed; the story flowed effortlessly and while most conflicts were resolved satisfactorily, not everything was put to bed. I’m looking forward to reading the second half of this duet! I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Anna Belle
Feb 12, 2018 rated it liked it
INDISCREET The Agency Dark Affairs Duet Book One by Amélie S. Duncan

I voluntarily reviewed a free advance copy of this book on ARC for a honest opinion.

The story begins with Gia finally free from a husband and a marriage she didn’t want. She is a successful co_owner of Perfetto Cosmetics.

She meets Dane at a mixer and once she sees him her thoughts are “ I would go to bed with him “,lol. Then she meets Elliott and is attracted to him by his looks too.

It’s a good book to read.

Alicia Benton
Dec 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
Interesting Read

I enjoyed the story line for the book Indiscreet. However, I felt that the plot had some gaps that made following the storyline difficult at times. There are some grammatical errors but they do not affect the comprehension of the story. I do plan to read the next book in the series so that I can find out the resolution to the story.
M
Nov 24, 2019 rated it liked it
Semi-cliffhanger

Warning, while a partially complete story, this is part one of a series that does not have a HEA. The book stops midway through a event, and does not have a full conclusion. Great story but know this before starting. Not as bad as severe cliffhangers, but definitely not a complete story.
Melanie
Jun 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Great!

This book did not go down the way I thought it would. I mean, it was still totally implausible, but it was a fun implausible. Read through it super fast. Recommended.
Elaine
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
good read the story flowed well loved the strong H .
Tina Smith
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! This book is very twisted and keeps you guessing toward the end. Can't wait for the next one. I volunteered to leave a review after reading an Advanced Reader Copy.
Tammy L
Feb 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Indiscreet by Amelie S. Duncan
An okay read, although not what I thought it was going to be. "I received an advanced copy of this manuscript and am voluntarily leaving an honest review."
Sandra Parker-Groulx
Dec 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Cliffhanger! So get both books. Great characters and story!
Nat Smithy
Jan 16, 2020 rated it did not like it
I liked the concept of this book, but the characters were dull and boring and the writing was bland. Who calls her own was a buttok??
Elise
May 06, 2020
Michaela Armstrong
Mar 14, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• Enthrall (The Freed Billionaire Spencer Christmas Trilogy Book 1)
  • Elite (Elite Doms of Washington #1)
  • Knox: Complete Series (Knox, #1-4)
  • Beauty and the Geek (Gone Geek, #1)
  • Due South (The Compass #5)
  • Cavalier (Crimson Elite, #1)
  • Wicked Wish (Wicked Horse Vegas, #2)
  • Mr. Big (London Billionaire, #2)
  • Wired (For the Billionaire's Pleasure: Luke & Claire, #1)
  • Defaced (The Monster Trilogy #1)
  • Nothing But Trouble (Irresistible Billionaires #1)
  • Big Swinging D (Wall Street Royals Book 2)
  • Tower (Ever After, #2)
  • The Bottom Line (Love and Friendship, #1)
  • Stealing Beauty (Captive series #2)
  • Midnight with the Devil (Unlikely Heroes #1)
  • Ruined (His For A Week, #5)
  • Shatter Me (The Jaded Series, #1)
Amélie S. Duncan writes contemporary, erotic romances. Her inspiration comes from many sources including her life experiences and travels. She lives on the West Coast of the United States with her husband.

www.ameliesduncan.com