Start by marking “Witch Wants Forever (The Witches of Wimberley #2)” as Want to Read:
Witch Wants Forever (The Witches of Wimberley #2)

Witch Wants Forever

(The Witches of Wimberley #2)

Only one thing could be worse than never finding the love of your life... finding her and forgetting.

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE GOT TILL IT'S GONE.

New York Times bestselling author, Victoria Danann, "mistress of modern romantic fantasy".

"...illustrated that love is the strongest magic of all."

Rachel can't imagine life without Dashiell Fonteneau. They were the kind of
Published April 27th 2018 by dba 7th House, Imprint of Andromeda LLC

To ask other readers questions about Witch Wants Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Witch Wants Forever

Start your review of Witch Wants Forever (The Witches of Wimberley #2)
Pam James
Surprises Galore!

This book tugs at your heart strings. Could not put it down. Have already read it 2 times. I believe that Victoria gets better with each book she writes. There are many surprises in this book. At one point I screamed NO! And almost threw my kindle across the room. If you're a Victoria fan, then you are familiar with having your heart flutter as you read. Of course I laughed out loud! No one writes a Love story like Victoria! You never know what is going to happen. Do yourself a
Carolyn
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: danann-victoria
These are cute books!
Ann Ellis
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: paranormal
It appears that Victoria has illustrated that love is the strongest magic of all.
This is the second book in the “Witches of Wimberley”series. I recommend that the first book be read before reading this book.
This book is poignant. Bringing you to a place where no one would want to go, the loss of a loved one that no longer remembers the life he had with the woman he loves. The kicker is that the man’s wife is a witch. She must abide by her community’s rule of no magic if she is to get him to rem
Howard Lowery
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Okay, at first I thought this might be "almost" the most disappointing book this author has written. I was reading along thinking “This is a nice little love story about Rachel and Dash, but really?” But obviously I was NOT thinking straight and especially not about the first “Witches” book – I certainly was not thinking about the fact that this is a Victoria Danann book because then...

Bang #1 – Amnesia! The world changes for Dash! And if you’ve watched real world drivers, you know this might n
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Rachel and Dash are a ridiculously happy and crazy in love couple. They spend as much time together as possible, just because it makes them happy. The soul mates were such a perfect match that they promised that not even death would be able to separate them permanently.

Fate has other plans, however. When Dash is sent on a business trip for the Wimberly enclave, he doesn’t return home as planned. An accident has caused Dash to lose his memory, and, the enclave has forbidden Rachel from using magi
Terri
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-author
When a witch wants forever there is no obstacle to high, when that forever is with her soul mate. In this second book of The Witches of Wimberley, Dash and Rachel take the spot light. They meet, fall head over heels in love and live happily ever after! Nope, this is Victoria Danann writing this love story. She likes to take you on a journey of twists, surprises, suspense, laughs and love.

So, what does a witch do when she wants forever, but her Man seems to have vanished from her world after a bu
Ellen Sandberg
This is another amazing book by Victoria Danann. I love all her series and the Witches of Wimberley is one of my favourites.

This is a story about love, memory, family, and hope. How much of what we are depend on our memories? Are we the same person without those memories? What would you be willing to give up for love? Dash and Rachel love each other unconditionally. Then Dash leaves for a trip to Denver and doesn't return. I don't want to say too much about the plot because it would take away f
RoseyLovesBooks
May 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was love at first sight for MBA grad Dashiell Fonteneau when he first saw Wimberley witch Rachel. It's been a year since Dash and Rachel tied the knot but he hasn't been home since graduating and his family don't even know he's married. Dash goes to Denver for a convention and can't wait to get home to Rachel but an accident leaves him with memory loss. After Dash is reunited with his family he returns to the family fold and becomes CEO of the family business. Rachel is grief stricken and dec ...more
Michelle
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Before I start I've go to say Ohh no you can't leave it there (smily face).
Dash finds himself in an awful predicament, what was meant to be a weekend away ended up as life changing circumstances, it seems crazy to think that you might not remember the people you love but then there's the other coin as to what your loved ones would do for you even if that means changing there life to suit your needs, waiting for the memories that are hidden to fight through. I can't imagine not ever loving one of
Deb Smith
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a powerful love story!! I loved the first book, Willem, but this one surpasses it. The characters are so real I can almost touch them. I feel the sadness at being parted and the confusion of not knowing what came before. I wanted the story to go on so I could see how their lives went afterward. Maybe there will be more in the next book in the series. Danann has hit the mark, AGAIN!! Start with Willem, which is currently free and then continue with Witch Wants Forever. VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDE ...more
Anna-marie
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was another amazing story from Victoria Danann.
Dash & Rachel are the perfect couple.so in love & in tune with each other.
Dash had to go to Denver on a business trip, but something happens to stop him coming home.
How Rachel copes & resolves that issue is really clever, as she is not allowed to use her magic.
I absolutely loved this story, both characters were adorable, and I just wanted the best for them, I was on tender hooks to find out if they would be reunited.
This was an adorable read an
Lekeisha
Apr 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a beautiful story and a testament to the power of true love. Great writing, plot and characters. The characters were so real and I felt as though I was a part of the story. I love when that happens when reading a book. I loved the connection not only between Rachel and Dash but also between Dash and his brother Zane.

This is the 2nd book in the series and I enjoyed this one so much that I have already purchased the 1st book in the series.
Looking forward to reading more in this series.
Anne Amedeo
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in the The Witches of Wimberley series. Willem, the first book of the series is a must read to understand 'Wimberley'. The hero and his witch, Dash and Rachel, are soulmates and a true love match. When fate throws t a 'curve' in their lives, can Rachel live without Dash. And Dash is left feeling something is missing in his life. Rachel can't use her magic to right a terrible wrong, but can she find a way to bring them back together? Enjoy their emotional story, as only Vi ...more
Rebecca Goss
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this sweet romance so much! At home in Texas and in Colorado, the story embraced a sence of community that I have loved in so many of Victoria Danann’s books. Others get involved to help out these genuinely good people. The reader roots for the couple because it makes sense, it is right. So much of life can be hurtful and exasperating, we need to know there is good out there and sometimes there is a happily ever after.
Christine Simpson olesinski
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Books are my escape. I love to be swept away to other places, and go on an adventure. Now, I always thought that I wanted to be a vampire character in a book, but now I think I want to be a witch! I love Dash and Rachel. They have the classic kind of love story, and are two very lovable characters. Their story will really played with emotions, I was caught up in the sweetness, and I was overcome by the frustration. But, I was completely satisfied with this very beautifully written story.
Linda Newbern
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rachel and Dash’s story was a nail biter! Everything going along great and then POW..... Amnesia! I had a little niggle in the back of my mind that Roewynn was actually Rachel, but just shut the thought away. I wanted Dash to be happy, but was still worried about Rachel back in Wimberley. I wasn’t totally surprised at the end, but was very happy with the outcome. Victoria is a gifted writer whether writing MC books or paranormal.
Caroline
Mar 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A great follow up to Willem

As a second in a series ut is fabulous and stands well on it's own too. Dash and Rachel are mariied, she being the witch in Wimberley and he her destined match. When he loses his memory after an accident he has to rebuild his life again. He starts working at his family's business and employs Roewynn as an EA. Therein lies the story that unfolds.
A really good book from Victoria and well worth the effort
Shannon Vaughan-Patton
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was wonderful, I was wondering where this story was going to go and briefly thought that the story was going to go in another direction. I loved the story of Rachel and Dash. He is not only a hot human with a witch bride but he is loyal no matter what. I think that this story could have taken so many directions but am so glad that it didn't.
Victoria
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As usual I had to read Victoria Danann’s book in one go as I became immersed in the tale and couldn’t stop reading. The story had a brilliant plot line, great characters, had me on the edge of my seat and biting my nails. Although this book can be read as a stand alone I wish I had reread the first book beforehand as it would have enhance the reading experience and taken me back into the wonderful world of Wimberley. Another 5 stars.
Nelta
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Victoria Danann has given her readers a journey to remember as we are introduced to Dash and Rachel and the love they share. The journey isn’t always a smooth ride. Sometimes you have to experience twists and turns, even an “Oh My God” moment.
You will definitely want to read the 2nd book in this Witches of Wimberley series and experience it’s magic
Rebecca Stigers
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've been to Wimberley before and didn't know it would bring me back with such tenderness and love. Dashiell better known as Dash is married to Rachel a witch and their love is the real forever kind. This story is one that will take you on a ride and bring you to your knees...it's a must read...as is ANY Victoria Danann book.
Robyn
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Danann has once again crafted a story that will draw you in and take you on a wild ride right up till the very end! Strong and richly drawn characters, twists and turns that will keep you turning the pages until you reach what has to be one of the absolute best endings to a book I've read in a very long time.

Ms. Danann has another winner on her hands
Mirinda Turner
Dec 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Dash & Rachel

I really really enjoyed Witch Wants Forever!! I struggle with what to actually write because I REALLY don’t want to give anything away. I know I said something similar for the first Book. It’s true I’m afraid if I write anything I’ll give something away. So please experience this book for yourself and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!!
Sher
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great read..
Victoria takes us back to Wimberley in this next book...
Dash returns to Denver for a business conference and to see his family..He is to return to Rachel in 3 days...But something goes terribly wrong.
Rachel uses her magic to find out why..It is not what she expects..
But a little magic goes along way when it is done for love..
Crystal
Amazing and Emotional!

This story rocked me to my emotional core. The love that Rachel and Dash have for each other defies all odds. Will they be able to find their way back to each other or will a whim of fate ruin their happily ever after?
Fawn
Witch Wants Forever

Holy cow what an emotional ride this book was. I was buckled in for the ride and let Victoria drive. I was terrified, angry, and sad. You have got to read this second story in the Witches of Wimberley to see what I am talking about.
Melvena Asa
Witches Want Forever

Loved the Witches Want Forever. It's a great book and awesome addition to the series. Just try one book and you'll get hooked to. When you read it you will get caught up in a new world of the witches.
Terri
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow. Just WOW. So unexpected, clever, witty, sorrowful, suspenseful, loving, amazing. This story touches each and every emotion possible, still manages to find a few new ones to enchant! Victoria takes you along Oh My God Road of her massive talent.
Lorraine Bennett
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great Weekend Read!

Get your cup of coffee, sit down and relax. This is a cozy love story that leaves you yearning for more. You won't want to put this book down! When I was finished, I felt content like my friends finally got the happiness they deserved.
Barbara Strickland
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lovely. Lovely read

This was so sweetly romantic that I smiled all the way through it. The characters are so delightful and the writing so flowing that the experience is a good read from start to finish.

• Dark Overlord’s Wife (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Series #39)
  • Dark Widow’s Blessing (The Children of the Gods #25)
  • Dark Dream’s Temptation (The Children of the Gods #26)
  • King’s Chosen (Perfect Match, #2)
  • Dark Prince's Agenda (The Children Of The Gods #31)
  • Dark Overlord’s Clan (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Series Book 40)
  • Dark Prince's Dilemma (The Children of the Gods #30)
  • Dark Widow’s Curse (The Children of the Gods #24)
  • Dark Queen’s Quest (The Children Of The Gods #32)
  • Dark Overlord New Horizon (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Series Book 38)
  • Dark Survivor Reunited (The Children of the Gods #22)
  • Dark Widow’s Secret (The Children of the Gods #23)
  • Dark Spy’s Resolution (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Series Book 37)
  • Dark Choices: The Quandary (The Children Of The Gods Paranormal Romance Series Book 41)
  • Vampire’s Consort (Perfect Match, #1)
  • Dark Prince's Enigma (The Children of the Gods #29)
  • Dark Dream’s Unraveling (The Children of the Gods #27)
  • Dark Queen’s Knight (The Children Of The Gods, 33)
OVER ONE MILLION COPIES SOLD.

New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author, Victoria Danann, is the author of over thirty eight romances: paranormal, scifi, fantasy, and contemporary.

Her Knights of Black Swan series won BEST PARANORMAL ROMANCE SERIES FOUR YEARS IN A ROW. - Reviewers Choice Awards, The Paranormal Romance Guild.

She also won Paranormal Romance Novel of the Year FOUR YEARS IN A ROW

The Witches of Wimberley (3 books)
  • Willem (The Witches of Wimberley #1)
  • Wednesday (The Witches of Wimberley #3)