Start by marking “The Spy Ring (Cake Love, #4)” as Want to Read:
The Spy Ring (Cake Love, #4)

The Spy Ring

(Cake Love #4)

What happened in Vegas didn’t always stay in Vegas.

Tiffany Blackburn couldn’t believe what occurred during her recent vacation in Vegas. The careful, single mom decided to let loose and took a risk for once, allowing a man to buy her a whiskey sour. Regretting it the moment she woke up alone in a stranger’s bed the next day. Naked.
It only got worse, when she tried to sne
Published April 9th 2018 by Elizabeth Lynx Books

To ask other readers questions about The Spy Ring, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Spy Ring

MiDouradoP
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Honor always. Protect Fully. Love Forever"

If you read the book, you will see that when the excerpt above first show up and when it is explained, it's not the best scenario. But if you read closely the story, you'll see that that is exactly what happens between Tiffany, David and Jagger. They honor always, Protect Fully and Love Forever.

This is the first book I read by Elizabeth Lynx, and although it would be better if I had read if after reading the whole series, since it's a standalone, I coul
Coco.V
Dec 12, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebies
💝FREE on Amazon today (12/12/2018)!💝

Blurb:
What happened in Vegas didn’t always stay in Vegas.

It only got worse, when she tried to sneak out and discovered something he left on the table.
His wedding ring.
Jagger Chanc
Rachel K
Apr 11, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a hard one to rate. I loved Tiffany and her son, David. They were sweet and deserved some good in their lives after everything they've both been through. But what they ended up with was Jagger.

From the very beginning, I didn't like him. He remembered everything that happened in Vegas, but that didn't stop him from continuing to live his life the way he always had. Not that there's a problem with that (because they were clearly too drunk and it's not like it was real anyway), but don't tr
Amy Andrzejewski
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I wish I would of read the entire Cake Love series. The Spy Ring by Elizabeth Lynx is the 4th book in this series and the first one I've read. It can be read as a stand alone. I thought this was a well written story. It had just the right amount of sweet and sexy romance. There was a few spots that I shed some tears and where it was funny. Such an easy read.
I loved the main characters Tiffany and Jagger. Tiffany and her girlfriends take a trip to Vegas. Tiffany wakes up in a strangers bed and do
Becky Wise
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Spy Ring is amazing. I can't tell you how excited I am to finally get Tiffany's story. If you've read the first 3 books in the Cake Love series you get a little bit of Tiffany here and there. And now onto this 4th book you finally get to see Tiffany's strength as a single parent. Not only does she kick booty at it but she also lets her hair down a little finally too. I could only imagine the stress and selflessness Tiffany has gone through with getting David to where he is by the end of the ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
I loved this book for so many reasons, the main on is because you can tell this book was written from the heart. It will make you laugh, scream, and fall in love.

This is Tiffany’s story; she is a single mother who is smart, sexy, and devoted to her son. Jagger Chance is single, hot, and definitely all man. I loved these two characters together more than everyone else in the whole series. They just were so real and down to earth and their chemistry was combustible like no other.

I have read all t
Debra Shutters
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: nook-book
Great Story!!!!! I love that Tiffany is a strong single mom raising her special needs son David and how she ends up meeting Jagger whom is a spy. I love reading how the relationship with Tiffany , David and Jagger develop. How Tiffany struggles to let her son do things now that he is getting older and able to do more it is hard to let go since she has taking care of David though hard times and good now that David is getting better and able to do more by himself and Jagger understands and helps T ...more
Gavinsmommaloves2read
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing

I was so excited when I got spy ring as I have been on the edge of my seat waiting for Tiffany's book. Tiffany has a strength about her that any single mom can attest too. But she caring for a sick child with limits and doing everything else that needs to be done. She is my hero and I am so amazed by her. And finally letting her hair down woot woot did she ever. Let's talk Jabber man that man. I love how he treats David like any other child not like he can't do anything he wants. I loved seeing
Monique
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing story...

Such a great story... I loved it... Elizabeth Lynx did an amazing job with telling Tiffany's story. I just loved Jagger, I think he was perfect for Tiffany and David. Just what they both needed. This is a great story. I recommend it and I recommend reading the others in the cake love series. It can be read as a standalone but you want to read the others too. Because cake.
Sally Giglio-dauda price
Apr 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful series

I thoroughly enjoyed this series-didnt quite expect the blush factor to be so high but had an edge of your seat storyline. I am glad I started with book 1 because you really do need to read them in order to be able to follow relationships throughout the books. Definitely a good read-I read all 4 books in 4 days! I didn't want to put them down!
Wendy Ballard
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Just the absolute best story. Everything I like to read about and more. Such a great story I will read again and again. A keeper!!

'This book was given to me for free at my request and I provided this voluntary review'
S.E. Rose
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Elizabeth Lynx’s The Spy Ring is exactly what you need if you are looking for a sexy spy novel.
Synopsis: Jagger, a spy, and Tiffany, a single mother, fall for each other after drinking and tying the knot in Las Vegas.
The opening of this book is fantastic! It’s the quintessential ‘The Hangover’ start with two drunk people marrying in Vegas. But then a villain gets involved and Jagger tries to protect Tiffany and her son, David. Elizabeth packs a lot of action into this book. Her descriptions of
Jennifer Richey
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved reading this book it made you laugh and scream from the very Begining! Tiffany wakes up and she doesn’t remember anything just a guy and she sees a ring so she think omg she slept w a married man. When jagger comes to visit Tiffany bc he has to get her to sign papers he fibs to her and crazy things happen. So much goes on in this book literally your like omg The Whole time! I loved it!
Samantha Waldow
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is book 4th book in the Cake love series. This is a stand alone and can be read without reading the other books first. This book is about Tiffany. Tiffany is a single mom out to have a little fun with her friends. She meets Jagger and one things leads to another. Jagger is a spy on a case but he just wantes to be just normal for a second. These two together throw off sparks. This is a must read. And cant wait to read the other books in the series
Mary Fazzi
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
Tiffany hasn’t had an easy life. A single mom that is caring for her son who was hurt in a car accident and had to have surgery to start talking and walking. She goes to Vegas for a weekend trip and met Jagger. Jagger was a government official and Jagger was his fake name. They got married and everything was falling apart or just falling into place. Tiffany never counted on anyone for help. She did it all on her own but Jagger wanted to be the one she can lean on and be there when she needed hel ...more
Joanne Carr
Oct 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tiffany’s girlfriends wanted to take her to Las Vegas to have a one night fling. She wakes up n the morning a strange room with a man in the shower and she wouldn't know what he looked like. Then she stops and finds a wedding ring on the dresser. Tiffany couldn't believe she had slept with a married man. Meanwhile three weeks later his superior officer asked why he didn’t tell them he was married. Jagger was floored he would not have been that drunk. Jagger gets Tiffany’s name and goes over with ...more
Cee Cee Houston
Apr 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
The Spy Ring is the fourth book in the Cake Love series by Elizabeth Lynx. It’s not necessary to have read the previous three other than for all the yummy goodness that has gone before this one and for the little tidbits of Tiffany that are in them.
Here, she gets to come into her own, show her strengths and yeah, her weakness too. She gets the chance to be the kicka** mom and woman that she truly is. Basically, she gets to be herself.
If you’ve read the other books, then like me, you’ll have bee
Terri
Jul 02, 2018 rated it liked it
This is an entertaining story with action, comedy, and a bit of wild sex. Tiffany and Jagger got wasted and then married in Las Vegas, though Tiffany doesn't remember that at all. When Jagger shows up with plans to get Tiffany to sign divorce papers, he keeps lying and dragging things out because he feels such an attraction to her. Jagger also begins to bond with Tiffany's son David.
I never really connected with Tiffany or Jagger, though I like him more than her. There are moments that make me
Julie
Jul 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Jagger and Tiffany are a wild ride. Quite honestly, how can you not love a book that starts with the main character waking up in bed in Vegas and seeing a wedding ring on the end table and thinking that she just left with a married man? You come to find out that she had actually eloped with the spy, Jagger. Jagger has to get a divorce from Tiffany, but he doesn’t really want to or does he? Jagger’s in the middle of trying to complete his previous assignment the arrest and trial of the infamous t ...more
Gretchen Chasse
May 31, 2018 rated it liked it
The story of an unlikely marriage in Vegas, Jagger is an uncover agent whose current assignment includes watching Tiffany and her friends. Following them on a girls trip to Vegas, he is struck by his attraction to her. A few drinks later and Tiffany wakes up unknowingly married to Jagger. With his job at risk Jagger must get divorced but he quite let Tiffany go. Tiffany is a widowed mom with a disabled son just looking to have fun while in Vegas with her friends, last the thing she expects is th ...more
Mrs K Bartholmew
Apr 27, 2018 rated it liked it
A 3.5 read!

I enjoyed this book however I read it believing it to be a stand alone, although part of a series. This was my error but I would advise reading the rest of the series before this as there are established relationships that are obviously the earlier stories but you don't understand the context if events they refer to.

I found tiffany to be a bit annoying. Fortunately I have never been in the position of caring for a disabled child but I felt she was militant in her treatment. She was un
Erica
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
First off I've only read book one in the Cake Love series, I loved it so I knew when I saw #4 I wanted to read it.
Having not read two of the books in the series did not take anything away, I wasn't lost or felt that there was something missing but I will go back and read them.
The Spy Ring is Tiffany's story. Single mom, Vegas trip, one simple mistake in her normally straight-laced life has it's consequences.
When Jagger shows up at her door he realizes she doesn't recognize him and takes advantag
Heather
Jun 04, 2018 rated it liked it
The Spy Ring follows Jagger and Tiffany. Tiffany is a young widow with a son who hadn’t been able to walk since the accident that killed his father, that is until a recent operation has given him full function back. Tiffany is slowly learning how to give her son David more independence. Jagger, is an inter-terrorism spy. The two somehow get married in Vegas, although Tiffany has no recollection of Jagger or the marriage. Jagger can’t do relationships with his job but when he finds himself let go ...more
Claire M
Jun 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
A night to remember right?

When she woke up after a night in Vegas in another room and found his wedding ring she felt sorry for the guys wife!
Whilst on an assignment Vegas Jagger Chance meets Tiffany and they get married the same night only problem she doesn't remember it and legs it the next morning when he is in the shower.
When is boss finds out Jagger had to go find Tiffany and ask for a divorce.
The book had some twists and turns that keep u turning the pages to find out if Jagger gets to h
Tracey Vuolo
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was my first book by Elizabeth but it will not be my last. This book definitely gives a whole new spin on what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Jagger and Tiffany heat up the pages with their instant chemistry, but the drama surrounding them had me intrigued even more. The twists and turns kept the story exciting. The friendship between Jagger and David was sweet. As an adult with CP, I could see my mom in Tiffany and her overprotective but loving ways. Jagger can spy on me anytime. Spy Rin ...more
Shelly Wygant
May 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is the fourth book in the Cake Love Series but is a stand alone. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas ---- right?!?!? Well when you get married and don't remember it, it may follow you home. Jagger was on the job but wanted to feel like a regular guy for one night and he gets so much more than expected.

This is a story with great characters, plenty of emotions, angst, suspense, mystery, and so much more. Each chapter is a whirlwind.
Judi
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rings, Rings every where...

This story of a mother accepting that her child may not need her as much, accepting that she needs a male connection, that change is inevitable is heartbreaking and also so hopeful. I loved Tiffany, even with her ramblings, I got where she was coming from. Jagger was a little weak for a special agent, made a few too many mistakes. Still this was a good read and a twisty mystery.
Deborah Lane
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fourth book in series, stand alone. Very well written book, developed characters, I loved the mother And her son, disabled in wreck which killed his dad, the struggles they go thru as he reaches independence, and the spy she tangles with in Vegas,baby. Look forward to more. I need to read first three! sweet heat. Recomended.
Loralie
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an interesting twist in a "waking up married in Vegas" story. I found it intriguing that the husband is a spy and the wife is a overprotective mother (with good reason) who lets loose for one night. It is kind of comical all the misunderstandings of this story. I had some questions as I didn't realize it was part of a series, but I can't wait to read more.
Tammy Deighan
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Have to say I really enjoyed this book. I'm not really into the whole Spy thing but this author pulled you into this amazing romance and adventure with action to boot. The 2 main people wow....chemistry...The whole Vegas saying what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas well not always. You will enjoy this book I know I did.
« previous 1 3 next »
I'm an indie author that writes steamy romantic comedies and erotic romance.
VISIT MY AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE:

VISIT MY FACEBOOK AUTHOR PAGE:

CHECK MY NEWSLETTER:

HANG WITH ME IN MY FACEBOOK FAN GROUP:

FIND ME ON TWITTER:

Cake Love (4 books)
  • Rules of Payne (Cake Love, #1)
  • The Attraction File (Cake Love, #2)
  • One Wild Ride (Cake Love, #3)