Start by marking “They Are Watching You: A Horror Thriller Bundle” as Want to Read:
They Are Watching You: A Horror Thriller Bundle

They Are Watching You: A Horror Thriller Bundle

They Are Watching You is the perfect read for fans of creepy and twisted horror thrillers.

The bundle includes They Came with the Snow, a science fiction horror story and The Sighting, a gripping horror and psychological thriller with a twisted ending.

They Came with the Snow: When a mysterious blast goes off in a small college town, triggering a blizzard, the few survivors must decide w/>They
Published February 1st 2018

To ask other readers questions about They Are Watching You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about They Are Watching You

Start your review of They Are Watching You: A Horror Thriller Bundle
Bandit
Jun 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Well, reading about a snowy apocalypse does nothing to assist with overheating on a crazy hot summer day, but it does entertain. This small collection includes two stories and a lot of previews. Sighting is the longer one and actually I’ve just read it as a standalone and was impressed enough to want to read more of the author’s work. They Came with the Snow isn’t even a novella really, more of a novelette and technically a preview in a way also, because Coleman is working on a longer sequel due ...more
Matt Fraser
May 11, 2018 rated it liked it
I received this collection for free thanks to bookbub's suggestion a couple of weeks ago.

I rather enjoyed the stories and the writing. There were a few disjointed sentences/grammar errors, if I remember correctly, in the first short story (They Came With The Snow). The idea was neat - but I personally wasn't a big fan of this short story. It seems to be well received though - so I hope the author continues with it.

I actually liked the second short story/novella more than
Jerry Mount
Apr 20, 2018 rated it liked it
These two stories are simple, mostly bare-bones classic horror tales. Exact rating is 3.5 stars.

They Came With The Snow is a compact short story with minimal narrative. It jumps right into action with minimal exposition. It is scary and creepy, but moves so quickly I thought there were pages missing. It needs to be fleshed out more for maximum effect. I understand that the author is developing a part 2. This could be a hell of a story.

The Sighting is a classic creepy monster
Becky
Nov 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gave me chills!

I'll review "They Came With the Snow", as I've previously left one for "Gretel". I really enjoyed this story! At a time when readers are inundated with apocalyptic stories, this tale has a uniqueness to it. While a familiar premise, the main character's flawed humanity and his struggle to make things right, make him very relatable. All of the characters are fun to get to know. But my favorite part is what comes with the snow and how they ended up there. Chilling... just how I lik
Johann
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Two Greats

1st story is about some survivors that have to continue to survive as white things have appeared after a sonic boom followed by falling snow. Will they figure out if its just in their area or is it more apocalyptic?
2nd story is about a jogger named Danny who saw something amazing coming out of the ocean one morning. He comes back to get another glimpse but maybe he has seen too much and the thing from the ocean is not the only thing to fear.
Enjoyed them both and recommen
Mark Lucas-Taylor
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Thrilling, disturbing and thought provoking, peopled with very fallible and very believable characters. Christopher manages to evoke his protagonists very clearly. These short stories were my introduction to Christopher Coleman and I came away wanting to read more, both of these stories and to discover more of his writing. He has a very dark imagination and way of drawing the reader in and down some very dark paths. I will never look at either snow or the ocean in the same way again.
mel toland
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
An excellent book#

Two very good horror tales, original and well told. I am an immediate fan of this guy! The second story, the sighting, is the best, very 'King-like. I look forward to the follow ups!
Betty
Mar 31, 2019 rated it it was ok
Not a book

This is a couple of chapters of what might be a good book, but is only a teaser to get you to buy the five book series. I would if it had been advertised as a sample, but I won't now because it is a cheat of a way to convince you.
Keith
Apr 21, 2018 rated it liked it
One better than the other

Enjoyed the one with crabs much more than the sea god which just seemed to drawl one for too long. Both well written all the same and two decent shortish stories
mrs nicola cuckow
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spine chilling!!!

I loved this book. I've already read the full book of "Gretel". That was fantastic so I knew that these other stories were going to be and definitely were great to read and were quickly absorbed by me!!.
Michelle M.
Oct 04, 2018 rated it liked it
There were 2 stories in this one book; They Came with the Snow and Sighting. They were ok. I was happy to have finished it so that I could move on to something else. Both stories were well written and I think there are some people who would truly enjoy them. They just were not my favorite.
terri j lange
Oct 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Thrilling

A really creepy story but entertaining from the very beginning.
I love suspense thrillers and this book did not disappoint me.
I liked the ending. I will read the next one.
Wulfwyn
The first book is a short read. It held my attention. It was scary. The second book was much longer and terrifying for me. There is a lot to think about in this story. I am interested to see where the author takes it.
Lisa
May 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great stories

Both stories demand your rapt attention and are far from the been-there, watched-that horror genre. Definitely worth your time and money.
Crystal w
Jul 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
this was interesting it had two different scary stories. Not too scary but interesting i enjoyed reading them.
Susan Matthews
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
They Are watching You

I did not find the stories to be frightening. They were short stories which I have found to be unable to bring a twist of horror to them.
Beth
Jul 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Caught my attention

The stories caught my attention but I wish they weren't all parts of series....that is frustrating but I probably won't search for the other parts.
Teresa
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent bundle of scaryness!! Well written with great plots and characters.
Carolyn
Mar 29, 2018 rated it liked it
Short storys

The story's were ok. Just not enough to get your interest an keep it on the story s maybe good enough for a quick read.
Diana
May 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

I like this style of horror. The characters worked well with the story. I could not guess where your next twist would be.
Eva
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great short stories!

This book is compiled of short stories that will intrigue you. Well written and highly recommended as a short read story of horror to pass the time!
Bill
Jul 03, 2018 rated it liked it
a horror thriller bundle
the first story was the best "They came with the snow"
Shawn v.Williams
Feb 02, 2019 rated it liked it
It left me wanting more

Because I wanted more. These books were teasers. I need to be able to read on once started. Now I have to start another book
Rae
May 09, 2018
bethany
Apr 20, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Dollhouse (Dark Carousel #1)
  • My Dead World
  • White is the Coldest Colour (Dr David Galbraith, #1)
  • Twisted (Lights Out #1)
  • Born Evil
  • From Away
  • The Halloween Onesie Spell: Witch Cozy Mystery (The Kitchen Witch Book 13)
  • Gilchrist
  • A Family of Violence
  • Garden of Fiends: Tales of Addiction Horror
  • The Last Alchemist
  • Fifty Years of Fear (Dark Lives, #1)
  • Nightmare House (Harrow House, #1)
  • Collecting Death (Haunted Collection Series Book 1)
  • Heads Will Roll
  • The Haunting of Towneley Manor: 'The Haunting of' Series - Book 1
  • Pond Scum (Darkthorn, #1)
  • Resurrection (Resurrection #1)
Christopher Coleman lives in Maryland with his wife and two children. He is a graduate of the University of Maryland with a degree in English Literature. A fan of classic and modern horror and thriller movies, his favorite movies are Rosemary's Baby and The Ring. When he's not writing fiction, you can find him reading, taking his kids to and from various sporting activities or watching horror movi ...more