Start by marking “Book Launch Gladiator: The 4 Phase Approach to Kindle Book Marketing Success in 2018” as Want to Read:

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  31 ratings  ·  20 reviews
This book is perfect for anyone who loves actionable content without a lot of fluff." ~ Steve Scott, Wall Street Journal bestselling author.

Are you Struggling to Create a Launch Plan for Your Book?

Do you have a finished manuscript but are scared to hit publish?

Do you have no idea how to market your book?

Are you completely overwhelmed by all of the publishing and marketing
Paperback, 1, 132 pages
Published January 12th 2018 by Archangel Ink

To ask other readers questions about Book Launch Gladiator, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Book Launch Gladiator

Bernard Jan
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
New authors, pay attention to this book! If only I had it last year when I was stumbling through the catacombs of self-publishing, trying to figure out what to do, where and when! I had a few good friends who helped me with their advice and experience but not even they knew or used all the tricks of the trade. And there is a lot about it to learn and know, believe me. Writing is the easier part!

Like it or not, you are now in the self-publishing arena. To survive and save your book from sinking i
Graham Downs
I've read quite a few books on marketing since becoming an author, so I'm going to review this one in the context of those.

There are a couple of things I liked, and a few I didn't.

First off, I really liked the author's candour. From the get-go, he's upfront about the fact that this book is for beginners, launching their first book. He's no expert, he tells the reader, but he's learnt a thing or two after publishing five books, and he's here to share them with us. He's honest enough, too, to shar
David Styles
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First and foremost, this is a great overview of the process of launching a book, with stacks of information and resources for such.

To be clear, what it’s NOT is a guide to the rest of how to publish a book, much less how to write a book. So if you’re looking for either or both of those things, you’ll want to look elsewhere (but pick this up too!).

There are some typos, some word use errors and missing words, that sort of thing, but nothing that impedes understanding. If this were “Book Editing Gl
Rica
Sep 17, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: self-publishing
Ideas good; execution needs work

Plenty of good ideas, marred by constant repetition, redundancy, and grammatical errors. Author apparently either ignored his own advice about getting books professionally edited/proofread before launching--or ignored too many of his editor's suggestions. Comma splices abound throughout.
J.A. McLachlan
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book Launch Gladiator is a useful guide for any new author about to launch his/her book on Amazon. It contains valuable information on launching and marketing both fiction and non-fiction books. It's written at a very basic level, so would be best for newcomers to self-publishing, and states that right up-front. Throughout the ebook there are links to tools or resources that simplify a recommended action, and articles that give step-by-step instructions.
Aside from the content, which is very good
Prakash Sharma
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must read piece of work!

Learning is a continuous process. Every author learns from his/her success or failures. But there must be something to guide the beginners and I am sure this short read is worth for aspiring authors.
Iola
Mar 04, 2018 rated it liked it
Book Launch Gladiator starts by emphasising the importance of building a platform well in advance of launching your first book, with an emphasis on the importance of launching a good number of reviews. He recommends some good tools, and has some good tips particularly around book promotion sites, and the importance of getting reviews early. He also has a Udemy course available free for purchasers (RRP $149).

He doesn't talk about pre-orders at all, which I found odd, as I know a lot of authors u
Ivory M
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book Launch Gladiator is a well organized guide on how to market your book without loads of money. It is another book that I wish I had read when trying to assist my mom in marketing her book. These are not any tips you may not have heard before but it is organized in such way so that the process isn't overwhelming. I liked that he also included so many links to references and resources that a reader can choose to use like trello. I agree with the author that the pre-launch and post-launch perio ...more
Lee Rubsam
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: author-tutorials
Book Launch Gladiator is a marketing book geared toward new authors. While the topic is specific to e-books at Amazon, some of the info could also be applied to other e-book retailers and to print books. Although I have published numerous books, I still found several ideas which were helpful to me.

The author is personable, and I liked how he encouraged authors to keep at it and not give up, even if the results are not stellar at first. It does take time to learn the ropes, as well as to build r
Steven Howard
Dec 08, 2018 rated it liked it
A good range of tips, techniques, and resources on book marketing for new authors.

Unfortunately, the author spends too much time attempting to sell readers on his various courses and services (though he claims this is not his intention). Otherwise, I would probably have given this book a higher rating.

The number one marketing strategy proposed here seems to be “give away lots of Kindle versions of your first work, which will lead to numerous reader reviews on Amazon and the foundation of an au
Ed Ashford
Nov 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Some solid advice in here. Not sure how I feel about the advice to reach out to several hundred people via Amazon and send them multiple emails about reviews for my book. Supposedly that's not spammy just because they went through the effort of having their email on Amazon... I dunno, I mostly would just rather reach out to book reviewers that actually say they want to be contacted about potential books to review. Maybe I'm just an old fuddy duddy like that, I dunno.

Was a little shorter and les
Brian Tubbs
Feb 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Short, Basic, but Filler-Free and With Great Links

“Book Launch Gladiator” fulfills its promises. It provides a brief, but adequate, overview of the book launch process — divided into 4 phases. It’s easy to read and packed with lots of resource suggestions (and links). It is a little on the basic side. Those wanting more advanced information may wish to look elsewhere, but for beginner or intermediate level indie writers, you can’t go wrong with this one. Definitely recommended.
John W.
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great ideas along with the means to do them!

Many books nowadays will give you only the surface-level answers to their claims... Book Marketing Gladiator is not one of those books. There’s always room to go deeper, and Jordan Ring tells you how to get more help if you need it, but I was really happy with the content and depth of this books insights. I took notes and am now looking forward to putting them into action. If you’re getting close to publishing (or need help selling what you’ve already
Jim Rodgers
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Resource!!!

I’ve read quite a few book marketing guides similar to this, but this is by far the best resource I’ve read. It is FULL of great tips and websites to help authors market their books, and I genuinely felt like Jordan wanted to me succeed. This will become my marketing Bible.
Annette Masse
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A must read for a new author.

Thanks for the info. My launch is soon. I'm in the children's book niche. I think all the steps to launch will remain the same. Ill let you know how it goes :)
Rob
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Extremely valuable and thorough

Of all the books I've read on getting your first book out there, this one is by far the most complete. Tons of excellent suggestions and resources, along with a detailed plan for your book launch. Well worth the money.
Larry O'Connor
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed Jordan's book. It was self-explanatory and gave me some missing parts to the whole kindle e-book writing.
Amanda
Mar 14, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A quick read

Quick to read but somewhat costly to put into practice. I was hoping to help my first novella but it looks like it will help book two.
Michael Beaulieu
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Solid info

I had successfully done many things suggested in this book and can therefore say this is invaluable information for any author going the self-publishing route.
Kristie