Start by marking “His Last Race (Gold Medal Romance, #1)” as Want to Read:
His Last Race (Gold Medal Romance, #1)

(Gold Medal Romance #1)

This series is no longer available for sale.

Four snowboarders. Four races. Four chances at love.

Remington Jonsson, tall, gorgeous, blue eyed, Icelandic. I hit the jackpot of boyfriends when I met Remi. Did I mention he’s a pro snowboarder? I’ve supported him through three previous snowboarding Winter Games and three gold medal wins.

But time and the sport have taken a
Published February 2nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about His Last Race, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about His Last Race

Start your review of His Last Race (Gold Medal Romance, #1)
Coco.V
Sep 07, 2018 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
💝FREE on iBooks today (9/7/2018)!💝
Mom's Guilty Pleasure
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
“I’ve played this role for the last thirteen years, but this is the first time I’ve had to pretend.”

I’m loving the beginning of the Gold Medal Romance Novella Series. I’m hoping the characters from His Last Race continue to develop into the next books. There are other characters we are introduced to that I’m hoping get their time as the main storyline as well.

“I’ll pick a hobby, but it will involve you, a bed, and me, all day.”

I had so much empathy and admiration for both main characters. I fel
Stephenee
Oct 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Short, sweet and to the point....except there is a cliffhanger ending...The reader can't decide if the relationship between Remi and Marley is a good one or not...and the characters all have a kind of Eh effect on the reader. We become invested in the relationship between Remi and Marley and are introduced to Isaac but I am not ever sure what the point of that is...and then there is Reagan and Knox and well, just a ton of unanswered questions that the reader doesn't want to spend $2.99 for since ...more
Giovanna Busa
Apr 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
His Last Race

A fun, short and lively written read. Marley's support and love for Remi has covered over a decade. She follows him to every Olympic game for his quest for one more gold. This is a cliffhanger so to know if he wins the gold and proposes to Marley onto the next sequel.
Debra
Mar 18, 2019 rated it liked it
His Last Race

This story was about two people who have been together for years. She has followed him on several Olympic games. His snow boarding days are numbered. But does he have it for one more game? Will she keep waiting and watching? She wants marriage and babies. She sees that slipping away.
Alex
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Megan Matthews pens another great start to a series. His Last Race is a fast paced novella with dynamic characters, witty dialog, and wonderful support characters. Remi and Marley's story is truly realistic to get their chance at a HEA.
Coffee Chat
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This wins a Gold Medal.
It's an adorable, sweet, fun novella with an engaging and timely plot. It has humor, drama, romance, plenty of snarky banter and wonderful characters. I really enjoyed reading and look forward to reading the other books in this series.
JP Harris
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great novella!! I really enjoyed reading this, it was a great read! I hoping the characters continue to grow in the next book. Looking forward to seeing where the storyline will go with some of the supporting characters that was introduced to us. Looking forward to the next book!
Kara Coens
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just loved this quick, witty, sweet and spicy read. Marley and Remi were so good together, I could see the love and the sweetness between them. I can't wait for the next book to see what happens!
SunshineGirl79
Loving that Megan Matthews came out with this series. This first book in the short novella series wins a Gold Medal from me. The characters are great. The storyline is fun & timely while everything being realistic. Looking forward to the rest of the series. ...more
Dee
Jan 13, 2019 rated it it was ok
Ugh cliff-hanger ending
Shawanna
Jan 24, 2019 rated it really liked it
it was okay to short but still a good book
Aundrea Flynn
Jul 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great job megan

Loved this one lots of twists and turns. I lived every minute of it. Can't wait to read book 2
Nancy
May 26, 2019
J E HORTON
Feb 15, 2019
Nov 26, 2018

• Due South (The Compass #5)
  • The Wright Brother
  • Love on a Spring Morning (Pine Harbour, #3)
  • Rae Falling (The Devilhouse, #1)
  • Marked (Eternal Guardians, #1)
  • Everything She Ever Wanted (A Different Kind of Love #1)
  • Awk-Weird (Ice Knights, #2)
  • Baking Me Crazy (Donner Bakery #1)
  • It Started with a Kiss (Insta-Spark Collection, #1)
  • Starstruck (Starstruck, #1)
  • Blood Lust (Preternaturals, #1)
  • Overture (North Security, #1)
  • The Littlest Cowboy (The Texas Brands #1)
  • Nightwalker (Stormwalker, #4)
  • Secrets (Web of Sin, #1)
  • Sticking to the Script (Cipher Office #2)
  • Always With You (The Connor Family #6)
  • Open House (Pool of Souls, #1)
Megan Matthews writes smutty romance by day and hides behind her secret identity as a responsible Pinterest mom when other parents are around. She believes morning shouldn’t start until noon and chocolate should be calorie free. Living in Michigan she prefers sun over snow, hot chocolate over coffee, and wine over beer.

She would pick a book over nature every day. Megan once displayed the entire Go

Gold Medal Romance (4 books)
  • His Last Fall (Gold Medal Romance, #2)
  • His Last Hill (Gold Medal Romance, #3)
  • His Last Love (Gold Medal Romance, #4)

News & Interviews