Start by marking “Good Girl (Vegas Billionaires, #1)” as Want to Read:
Good Girl (Vegas Billionaires, #1)

Good Girl

(Vegas Billionaires #1)

3.89  ·  Rating details ·  8,117 ratings  ·  1,072 reviews
I’ve always been a good girl.
I work hard, I follow the rules, and I always achieve my goals.

But sometimes good girls want things that aren’t good for them.
Or someone who isn’t good for them.
Like their new boss.

And sometimes they do very bad things to get his attention.
Like sell their virginity in an auction.

Who knew he’d be so very, very mad?
Maybe this was not my best
ebook, 1st Edition, 245 pages
Published May 13th 2018 by Rutherford Press (first published May 12th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Good Girl, please sign up.

·  8,117 ratings  ·  1,072 reviews

Start your review of Good Girl (Vegas Billionaires, #1)
Christy
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-four-stars
4.25 stars!!!

description

Jana Aston has a distinct kind of humor... it's the kind that makes me smile huge and literally laugh out loud while reading. Good Girl had her signature humor, along with steam, sweetness, and smarts. It was a heck of a lot of fun to read!

Lydia is a good girl. She follows the rules and does things by the book. This is one the reasons she's a 22 year old virgin. She's determined to be a virgin no more. She just goes about it in a very... different way. Rhys is Lydia's boss. Actua
Neha
*Big Rant Ahead*
To be honest I didn't read it... I just skimmed. I truly wanted to but I couldn't. My hardened heart could take only so much of miss goody two shoes and Mr. Too bad and old for her. I couldn't even enjoy his possesessive and jealous streak which I am a sucker for!
So this is how the story went...
Lydia, 22 yr old naive virgin and too good to be true came for a job to Vegas and went to a pub/club on her first day in Vegas. Oh wait! With her extremely out going and bold crass friend.
Mindy Lou's Book Review

Lydia Clark. I adore quirky, nerdy characters and it really is tricky to get the right balance and still be loveable and adorable. Lydia is the right mix. She was awkward but not even in a cringeworthy way, she was just adorable. I totally laughed ou
Dilek VT
Feb 26, 2018 marked it as never-no-way
She decides to sell her virginity in an auction to get the attention of the hero!
Yayyy, how smart...

Sabrina
May 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Get it here:
Amazon US * Amazon UK

This was a good story, I liked the premise of it, and in the beginning I was liking the characters. Jana Aston has the kind of humor that is just so silly I can't help but laugh at it, especially when it comes to her naive heroines. As this story went on though I did lose interest some and Lydia's innocence became more annoying than funny. Maybe there were just one too many questions from her about "having the sex" for me to really enjoy her.

Overall, I still tho
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
OH THE CUTENESS! I can't even take it right now. THIS BOOK was hilariously, ridiculously, over-the-top sexy, fun, and sassy! An absolute riot of crazy goodness where I was in stitches over these characters. I laughed and laughed at their absurd antics. I’m not even sure what I was expecting going into Good Girl, but it definitely wasn’t this storyline. LOL. And if I'm completely honest, it felt totally unrealistic yet somehow so natural at the same time. It just worked! Worked sooooo damn good. ...more
Mandy
May 16, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: did-not-finish
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Isabella. R
3 Ridiculously Naive Stars ⭐️

I am a big Jana Aston fan as of this year (I'm a little late to the party)....lets start with that.
After finishing the Wrong series which i pretty much read back to back, I was beyond thrilled to start this series.
Unfortunately in all the years I have been reading I have never cringed as much as I have reading this book. Yes, the humor and heat was all there but that's where it ended for me.
The heroine in this novel was beyond naive to the point of being too stupid
Alina
May 14, 2018 marked it as not-interested
Shelves: 2018
Selling your virginity to get the attention of the hero... WHY??
Am I the only who finds it a bit odd that most of the couples that this author writes about have a 12 year age difference ( h- 22 years and H - 34 years). It doesn't appeal to me personally.

Maria...
"2 Bad Stars"

This book was so.... NOT what I was expecting!

What do I mean, you may ask?

There were so many wrong things about this book, I won't even pin point them. Sorry guys!

description

And even if I wanted to write down all the wrong things about this book, I don't even know where the hell to start. The hero? The heroine? The immaturity of the characters? Where???

I'll just be quite... For the sake of everyone!

description

The 2 stars rating is because there was potential for this book to be a great one. But obviousl
Staci Hart
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good Girl has checked every box—off the charts tension, hella heat, and next-level hilarious dialogue. And it earned the FAVORITE ROMCOM badge with an effortlessness only Jana Aston can pull off. Five stars!!
Chitra *CJ*
WOOT WOOT NEW JANA ASTON! Gimme all the laughs!

"Good Girl" is the story of Lydia and Rhys.
What happens when an awkward virgin employee gets seriously enamored by a cock-strutting manwhore boss, who keeps leaving her hot and cold?
Well, she decides to sell her virginity to get his attention, duh, because she read a similar thing in a romance novel!
Okaaaay.
*deep breaths*
I am so disappointed *wails*
I love Jana. I loved her first series and laughed my ass off- I always recommend and reread it the f
Raine Miller
May 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
RomCom brilliance featuring a billionaire and a virgin in classic Jana Aston prose. What more is there? 5 funny sexy outrageous stars
Shayna
“How come you get to do the oral and I have to wait until Wednesday to do the oral?”
“Because I’m in charge and I say so.”

I absolutely LOVE Jana Aston’s sense of humor! Her wit and comedic timing is always on point and her characters are these lovable beings that take you by surprise every single time! I can’t get enough of this woman’s words! Her humor and personality is stamped on every single page and it’s IMPOSSIBLE to wipe the grin off of your face once you experience her writing!

GOOD GI
Mindy Lou's Book Review
2nd read through audible. It’s just as funny the second time around and the narrators were killing it!

1st read -This book was an absolute riot!!! Gah! Jana Aston is a genius! The more I read of her books the more I want to beg her to write faster. I've had a stressful few days and this was exactly what I needed to uplift my spirits. This was romcom brilliance!

Syndi
Jul 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by jana aston. And i have to tip my hat to her. This is a great book.

Lydia is innocent, kick ass heroine. Despite her innocent, she is fierce and independent. I like that combination. She is also kind and caring.

And reese.... oh my reese. He is officially my hero. My fantasy. He is smart and patience. He has a gold heart. He even like the innocent side of lydia.

The story is short and simple. But i like it.

4 stars
Michelle Claypot_Reads
I binged this book in one 3am session. I really needed the humour in this book after some seriously angsty/emotional reads lately. Jana Aston never fails to make me LOL with her writing.

Have to say Lydia is in my top heroines ever! I adored EVERY SINGLE THING about her. To the point that I was compelled to message the author this morning and tell her just how awesome she was. She's someone I want to be best friends/big sister to and I was desperate for her to get her HEA.

Rhys - well Rhys is DE
Vashti
Jun 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Older man employer,younger woman employee romance set in Vegas baby!
Super cute read with multiple lol moments and mucho sexy times once the heroine is de virginized.
The hero starts out a jerk manwhore but winds up completely besotted with this crazy,wacky ,virgin heroine.They made a great couple.
The inner dialogues of the heroine are too funny.
Never read a book where the heroine is obsessed with Goodwill stores that she scours for bed linen to make pajamas. I too love a Goodwill as you
Carol
4+++stars.
This has to be Jana's most quirky book to date.
So unexpected. A riotous mix with so much humor, silliness and a cutesy, sexy story that is almost unbelievable but somehow she manages to pull it off.
I really enjoyed reading this and that is the magic of Jana Aston. She writes books that I fall deeply in love with and want to read over again.
Fantastic read!!!
💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞
Alex ♈
I didn't read this book, but after reading this review I feel I kinda did *lol*
Neha's review
Funda Demir
Jun 25, 2018 rated it did not like it
0... If I could.
*•.¸✽ Damjana ✽¸.•*
May 16, 2018 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf
DNF @ 31%

I liked Jana Aston's previous books and I was eager to read her new book. Even the blurb was promising, though virgin theme sometimes could be turn-down for me. Well, this was not the case in this story!

The main reason to DNF at 31% was really brainless heroine. I can't belive how annoying she was!!!
What a babbling mess came from heroine thoughts! And how ridiculous dialogues!
I had a feeling that author wanted to write funny, nice and naïve heroine; but for me she was foolish, tiresome
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
May 16, 2018 rated it really liked it

4.5 Stars

"Please say yes.”
“Yes, we’re doing the sex, Lydia.”
“Yay.”

Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: May 13, 2018
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Actual Rating: 3 stars

Good Girl by Jana Aston is a standalone, romantic comedy that encompasses many different tropes. The hero is a millionaire/billionaire, there is an age gap between the characters, and this is an office romance (he's her boss). If you are a fan of any of these then this may be a great fit for you. As for my thoughts, I was going back and fourth on whether I liked this book or not. There were some things I loved about it a
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I just want to start by saying any time I see a Jana Aston book I know I’m going to want to read it. Not only does Jana write an amazing book but it hits the spot, the spot that you didn’t really know needed hitting so when it does you’re left in complete awe. That’s me right now, I’m in awe. This book was just WOW.

Lydia is something else entirely. She’s not like any other main female characters oh no, she’s inexperienced, inquisitive and down right adorable. Her naivety of everything sex is fu
Jessica Alcazar
Rhys and Lydia made me ridiculously giddy. Before I go on, I want to tell you that I’m not giving a single thing away about this book. I have my reasons. And if you’re reading this, you’ll figure out why once you read Good Girl. This story is packed with the kind of humor you want to read about in your rom-coms. It’s not silly or slap-stick, it’s real. Jana Aston created two characters who will make you laugh incessantly. She also wove a tale that will just simple make you happy. There is nothin ...more
Bookgasms Book Blog
May 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Good Girl was pure Jana Aston goodness. It was funny, sexy, quirky and dirty in all the best ways. I swear this author writes her heroines so well that while reading every book I somehow wind up laughing so hard at their antics or equally cringing hard. I loved Lydia and Rhys. They were sexy, honest and delicious. I couldn't get enough of this office romance.

Lydia was so fun and quirky and just an honest and normal girl trying to live her best life. When she is spontaneously dared to kiss a rand
Josiane
May 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
I was looking for some comic relief and you can always count on Jana for a good laugh.

Over all I really liked this book even though poor Lydia was bit too clueless at times. The point is I laughed out loud and that's what this book was supposed to do for me. It's a cute and funny story
Gitte TotallyBookedBlog
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018

4.5 Stars

"Please say yes.”
“Yes, we’re doing the sex, Lydia.”
“Yay.”

There’s something so endearing, funny and sexy about Jana Aston’s books. You just can’t help fall in love with her characters and her words. Sweet yet passionate. Funny and somewhat naïve. Her heroes are wonderfully funny, sexy and dominant a direct opposite to her vulnerable, adorably inadequate and self-effacing heroines. We laughed so much whilst reading Good Girl, there really is something natural about this Authors humour, sl

• That Guy
  • Two Weeks Notice
  • King of Wall Street (The Royals Collection, #1)
  • The Invitation
  • Inappropriate
  • Naughty Boss (Steamy Coffee Collection, #1)
  • The Naked Truth
  • Dirty Headlines
  • Hate Notes
  • Cocky Client (Steamy Coffee Collection, #3)
  • The Rivals
  • Dirty Doctor (Steamy Coffee Collection, #2)
  • One Moment Please (Wait With Me, #3)
  • The Billionaire’s Wake-up-call Girl (Billionaires of Manhattan, #2)
  • Happily Letter After
  • We Shouldn't
  • Mr. Masters (Mr. Series, #1)
  • Thirty Day Boyfriend
Jana Aston likes cats, big coffee cups and books about billionaires who deflower virgins. She wrote her debut novel while fielding customer service calls about electrical bills, and she's ever grateful for the fictional gynecologist in Wrong that readers embraced so much she was able to make working in her pajamas a reality. Jana is the author of 4 books, and all of them have appeared on either th ...more

Vegas Billionaires (3 books)
  • Good Time (Vegas Billionaires, #2)
  • Lucky Girl (Vegas Billionaires, #3)