Jump to ratings and reviews

Maddie
Dra was my dream man. He was everything I read about in my romance novels. Kind, soft spoken,sexy as sin and he rode a Harley. He would be the man that broke me out of my comfort zone. The only drawback, he was once married to my older sister. I dreamed of forever. He just wanted one night and then he was filled with regret. Neither one of us got what we wanted...then fate stepped in and I received the gift of a lifetime.
Dra
Maddie is my ex-wife's younger sister. She was innocent and didn't belong in a biker's world. We had one night together. One night that will haunt me the rest of my life. Maddie is light and goodness. I am dark and anything but good. I am forever chasing ghost of things I have lost. I severed ties with Maddie before i pulled her down into my hell. Then came the day I met my daughter that Maddie kept from me. Now I know there are Severed Ties That Bind.

***This is the first book in the Troubled Fathoms MC series. To get backstory you will need to read Never Forever and Catching Forever in my BlackPath MC series and Beginning Of The Inevitable in the Feral Steel series. ***

***Warning*** This ebook is meant for the reading of mature adults over the age of eighteen.

417 pages, Kindle Edition

Published February 10, 2018

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Vera Quinn

39 books238 followers
I have been an avid reader since I was taught to read. I was the oldest of six children and reading was a getaway for me. When my sister became sick she encouraged me to write my first book. That was in 2015 and I released my first book in March 2016. I love to read, write and share books. I am a wife, a mom, and a grandma so the only problem I have is finding the time to get it done. I have been married to my husband for 23 years and he is my person and strongest supporter.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
26 (10%)
1 star
13 (5%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 62 reviews
Profile Image for Lu Bielefeld .
3,971 reviews432 followers
June 12, 2020
2 ⭐⭐ - Meh!
=============

Zeroine is the third best!
First comes her sister that he loves a lot, then comes his old lady that he presents to his club with a tattoo and everything, then comes the pathetic Zeroine he married in Vegas!
Zero already had an old lady (club whore), but marries the heroine in the same place and with the same vows that he married her sister before. He brings Zeroine and their daughter to a house decorated by his ex and where still has the things of her sister who is his ex. Poor thing!
OW makes him a fool and rapes him! In my view, Zero is weak and Zeroine is pathetic.
Profile Image for Coco.V.
46.4k reviews4 followers
Want to read
November 23, 2018
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/23/2018)!💝

Blurb:
Maddie

Dra
Profile Image for Ana Laura.
472 reviews204 followers
January 30, 2020
For you who don't like cheaters be warned. Here is my review (with spoilers) of how the story of this "couple" continues in book 2:

Seriously, I'm speechless:

("DRA" IS THE "ZERO" FROM BOOK 1"): "Dra has gone back to his ways before he and Maddie were married, and he and Banger are joined at the hip. Maddie has been having a challenging time with Lucas and Maudi has been helping her out so she can get some sleep. Dra is spending his time at the clubhouse in Kim’s room. I’m surprised that you haven’t put a boot in his ass yet. Maudi said that Maddie is at the end of her rope and it’s only a matter of time before she walks, and I don’t blame her one damn bit,”

("DRA" ): “You think I’m going to lie to you about it? Yes, I’ve been doing some coke to party, but that’s only been going on for a few weeks. I need that woman out of my house and out of my life. It’s the only way I’m going to get my sanity back. Have you ever tried fucking your woman with a squalling kid? We should have never had another kid. I never knew how lucky I was that Maddie took off with Betsy when she was a baby and I didn’t have to deal with it. The first night I went to Kim’s room with Banger, I was fully aware of what was going to happen when I went there, and I wasn’t drunk or on any drugs. It’s the best decision I ever made. Trust me, the divorce is going to happen. I just need that bitch and her two brats out of my house.” (THE TWO BRATS ARE HIS CHILDREN)

(MADDIE THE "ZEROIN" FROM THE BOOK 1): "I know when Lucas was born that it was a bit nerve-wracking, but that’s part of being a parent. Dra just couldn’t handle the crying and then B was sick. Dra felt neglected, but I had my hands full and by bedtime I was exhausted. Dra didn’t come home for two nights and when he did get here, he had hickeys all over his neck. He said the club girls were just playing around, but again, I didn’t believe him."
.............

"I felt a hand on my shoulder, and I turned to look. Banger was there, and he grabbed me and tried to kiss me. I pushed him back and hit him. “Whoa, babe. I just thought you might want to play a little with the two of us. Banger doesn’t mind the extra weight you haven’t bothered to lose yet. We’ll make it good for you. Won’t we Banger?” I looked at Dra and waited for him to laugh or something. Surely, this was a joke? I backed away from them both."

“Maddie, you know you’ll do anything to make me happy. You’ve said it many times and this will make me happy. In your fantasies haven’t you ever thought about having two men at once. This won’t change anything between us. You’re still my wife and next time we’ll bring Kim in.” That’s when it hit me. That’s what Dra was getting at. He wanted another woman with us. When had I ever given Dra the idea I wanted another man?"

“Dra, this will never happen. I am married to you and you will be the only man touching me. There will be no other man or woman in our bed,” I said with a voice calmer than I was feeling. Dra and Banger both laughed.

“I told you Maddie wouldn’t be up for the things that Kim lets us do to her. Maddie is too strait-laced,” Banger said with a sneer. “I told you I should seduce her and bring her into it slowly.” I looked at the man who had just spoken.

“I can’t be seduced. I love my husband,” I said with conviction.

“But he doesn’t love you, now does he, Maddie? The best way to get one man out of your head is to get under another one.” I looked at Dra who wasn’t saying a word.

“Get out of my house and don’t come back.” I told Banger.

"It’s my house and if you can’t do this for me, then I want you and the kids out of my house. You have lied to me every time you’ve told me you would do anything for me and that you love me. I’ll get you a place in town, and once Lucas quits crying all the time then I’ll come for visits for my husbandly duties.” I stared at Dra and I saw he was serious. What had happened to my husband? “Don’t try running to Krill either. He’s too tied up trying to get his own son back. Don’t try running to Texas, either. I will drag you back here. No one takes what’s mine and you and those two children are mine, and you will be until I say it is over. Let’s ride Banger. I know there’s a woman at the clubhouse that’s waiting on us with open arms.” Dra half laughed. “That’s something else you’ll get used to—sharing my me. I’ve been fucking Kim for almost a month now and she won’t be the last pussy I pound. If our little fuck got you pregnant, then you need to get an abortion because I don’t want any more screaming kids.”
................

“Maddie had a miscarriage right after she got to Texas. Micah texted me to let me know. She also wanted me to know that she is going to kick Dra’s ass,”
.............

"I have a lot to make up for and I will do it. I know what you’re thinking, he’s said that before, and I have. This time I mean it to the bottom of my soul."🤦‍♀️

Yes, this is the " hero" of the previous book. Because it wasn't enough for the author to write about an excuse for a man in the first book. She had to solidify the fact that he was a piece of shit. And do you think that after all this nonsense, the author would write a feminine character with the minimum of self-respect and a sense of self-preservation and leave this cheater abusive and selfish ass? HA HA Of course not. That will be asking for too much! Of course he'll bring his very sorry ass back, make some grovel (because none of that was his fault,
someone put ecstasy in his drink all the times he had treated his woman like shit! You know, ecstasy is a very plausible excuse! Or, as always, he was too afraid of commitment - and married with 2 kids- so of course this gave the perfect excuse to cheat and abuse his wife and family) and we will have another happy end for the loser. After all, it is too much for the author being original lately. I won't even waste my time on this garbage anymore.
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
Profile Image for Alaina.
5,921 reviews216 followers
May 26, 2018
Severed Ties That Bind was an okay book. It's about Maddie and Dra having a one night stand about two years ago. From this eventful night, a kid was born. Of course when Dra finds out that he has a kid and was never told.. he loses his shit. After shit hits the fan, Maddie then runs away with that said kid.

The decisions that these characters made were kind of frustrating. I totally get that Dra walked away from the one night stand without looking back BUT it was a one night freaking stand! Why would you continue to talk to that said person?!? Why do people seem to forget that there's condoms, birth control, or even the plan b pill?? WHY?!?!

Shit continues to hit the fan when Dra thinks it's a great idea to kidnap Maddie and their daughter. From this, he basically tries to mindfuck Maddie into marrying him so that he can be the father to their daughter. Again, great freaking idea man!

Overall, these characters made stupid and shitty decisions. I felt bad for their daughter the entire time. I honestly didn't really care if these two ended up together or not because they seriously needed to grow up. The twists, turns, ups and downs were all over the place. Dra was a hot mess of a character but Maddie was no saint either. I wish I would've liked them more than I did.
Profile Image for Jena .
1,609 reviews2 followers
Shelved as 'avoid'
December 15, 2021
Self note
Avoid. Cheating, sister double dipping, more ow drama.

Check out Lu review, she has more details.
Profile Image for Jennifer.
1,277 reviews42 followers
May 10, 2018
Maddie and Dra had a one night stand nearly 2 years ago. He walked out, quickly and didn't look back. Turns out a child was the result of that union, and when he discovers he has a kid, Dra gets angry and possessive. Maddie runs with the kid and initiates custody proceedings. She thinks she is protecting her daughter from his motorcycle club lifestyle that can be dangerous. Dra ends up kidnapping the two of them to force a conversation during which he convinces Maddie to marry him and become a family (yeah, what??). However, there are plots within the MC that will prove Maddie's theory correct about it being a dangerous place.

I don't know what to say. I felt like these characters were just plain stupid most of the time. Perhaps I just don't understand the mindset of a biker gang member or their ol'ladies.
Profile Image for Mona Livsey.
358 reviews2 followers
February 21, 2018
As a first time reader of this Author, I must say I was pleasantly surprised by how well I enjoyed this read. It was a little confusing for me as I have not read any of the “before” books, so I wasn’t up on who was who. But Damn if I didn’t fall in love with them! There were times when I wasn’t sure whether to hug or smack Dra, he is a well of emotional surprises. With the ups and downs he has had to deal with, survive through and just plain live, I am happy to see the turnaround in this wonderful character. The ups and downs will have you twisted and emotionally wrung out, but totally worth every minute. Well Done🌺
Profile Image for Roselyn Smith.
24 reviews
February 21, 2018
Time wasted

I’m only giving this book 2 stars instead of one because the store line was great. Th problem is the title states it’s the 1st book in the series, however from the very beginning you feel like you’re starting out 1/2 way through the book. There is no prologue or back story given to set it off right. The dialogue was awful, the grammar unbelievable (no one uses proper English when speaking in the US. Conjunctions are a must in our everyday language), and the characters lacked relatability. The h has zero backbone and is an extreme pushover. She never makes the H work for it. I found it hard to identify with her. The author could’ve done with beta readers or editing. Lots of misspelling and incorrect terminology.
Profile Image for Shirl.
821 reviews36 followers
April 27, 2020
The only book for now in the Troubled Fathoms MC. Hopefully she will have some new ones out soon because this one ended with a set up for the next book and it's going to be a good one.
This is Dra's and Maddie's book. Yes the same Dra that was married to Callie for a bit and the same Maddie that is Callie's half sister. Maddie has been smitten with Dra since she met him but he was still in love with Callie even though she remarried Devil. Maddie had one night with Dra and he said it was a mistake but Maddie left with a little more than a one night stand. Her daughter. He had also said he didn't want kids so she hide her from him. He found out and was pissed.
This book is about him trying to get her back but he goes above it the wrong way. See what he does and how he gets screwed over.

Warning: language, hot sex and rape
Profile Image for María.
605 reviews24 followers
May 6, 2018
No suelo poner puntuaciones bajas. Trato siempre de rescatar lo que me gustó de un libro y si bien este tiene muchas cualidades redentoras tiene un fallo bastante grande: se supone que es el primero de una serie pero en realidad hay toda una historia previa que excede la novela. Lo cual hace que sea todo muy confuso hasta la mitad del libro cuando Krill, el hermano del protagonista, narra en un capítulo la previa de la historia.
Por otro lado, no sé qué pensar de Dar y sus anticuadas concepciones: es literalmente un cavernícola con Maddie y no es el tipo de héroe romántico que quiero. Mejora un poco al final, pero igual...
Por lo menos tiene un final feliz y la historia es bastante sexy
Profile Image for Monica Holloway.
607 reviews20 followers
March 1, 2018
Severed Ties That Bind

I have been reading Vera's books from the beginning. I love how all her MC books go together.. Solo to totally understand you have to start from the very beginning in my opinion. If you don't you can be kinda lost in spots.. I'm so glad Era got his own book & a happy ending...... I can't wait for the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Profile Image for Mojo_Mama.
1,434 reviews580 followers

Surviving Until The End
Surviving The Chaos Of Life
Rebellions 4 Blood MC series:
New Bloodlines Of Destruction

The Demented Revengers series can be read before or after New Bloodlines Of Destruction. Reading them them in this order gives you the full reading experience.
Profile Image for Kerry.
457 reviews21 followers
August 15, 2022
Couldn't connect with the characters in this book. The writing style didn't suit me either. What I really hate in books is being told! I want to experience it and find out what's happening through feeling it.

Kross Ties & coach Jackson??? Where on earth did Kross Ties come from?? No build up or mention of him prior to this section. Oh I tell a lie, it was mentioned that somone else was involved I'm not saying anymore, but the story telling was sooooo bad that my brain floated to Little Timmy and I expected to read "What's that Lassie, Timmy has fallen down the well" I don't want an author to tell me what the story is, I want to see it through words. I wanted to scream and cry ugly tears upon discovering that the man holding her heart, married her and duplicated his first marriage.... to her sister... right down to the vows he spoke. My heart should have been bleeding whilst I continued to read with a tissue shoved up each nostril. Apparently she let the tears fall and her heart shattered into a million pieces when she saw the pictures that followed on her Micah's phone. And let's not forget that it did give her brain fog!! I MEAN COME ON..... I want my angst!! Not some wishy washy couple of chapters that left me thinking "Oh well, never mind eh"

Anyway, if you like a book that isn't high on angst, I think you will enjoy this. But I personally felt robbed!!
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
Profile Image for Lee-anna Dunk.
1,108 reviews51 followers
February 12, 2018
Love it

Vera Quinn is amazing. This series just gets better and better. The twists and turns the drama and passion then put that together with a hot blooded mc like troubled fathoms and fire works ignite. Maddie loved Dra from the very first time she layed eyes on him and in one moment she not only lost her virginity but her heart to. That one moment in time was bittersweet Dra was in love with Maddies sister Callie and he didn't want kids soon Maddie found out she was pregnant and decided that the best thing to do was not tell Dra he was a father two years on Dra thinks about that one night with ,Maddie he dreams about it and what could have been but soon finds out that he is a father and he feels betrayed and hurt Maddie goes on the run with her daughter and Dra spends his time searching for his daughter and does what he needs to do to bring them back home where they belong. Lots of behind the scenes action going on betrayal lies and jealousy make for a bumpy ride in the relationship between Dra and Maddie I am looking forward to reading more in this series I love the way Vera engrossed you in to the story line and makes you think what would you do if you were in this circumstance.? I highly recommend Vera Quinn books to everyone you won't regret it.
Profile Image for Angela.
2,494 reviews31 followers
August 22, 2021
A good story

I have to be honest, I had doubts about reading this book and series, mostly because I wasn't that impressed with either of the twins when they were introduced in the other series. Maddie seemed ok, but unfortunately my suspicions were correct in thinking that she was a sheltered, naive, innocent girl trying to play with the adults. This is proven true during this book. Unfortunately, Maddie isn't the only one who has been playing games, avoiding the truth, and hiding from reality, cause Dra is right there with her. Just way too much drama for me.
I have to say that I was going to read the other MC series, the one that Sarge is the president of the club, but after seeing more of how Micah is during this book, I won't be reading it. I'm sorry, but she is a loud mouth, opinionated, trouble maker that has no business trying to tell anyone else how to live their lives when she can't even control her own. All she did during this entire story was cause unnecessary trouble for the couple because she was too quick to make her own judgment reality when it was the furthest thing from the truth. It's almost like she enjoyed hurting her sister so she could play "hero" and make herself feel better for being needed.
I'm sure that a lot of people will enjoy the drama in this story, but unfortunately it's just not for me. I'm not saying that it was a bad story, but there was too much pettiness, jealousy, betrayal, secrets, lies, and drama for me to be able to enjoy it. Just my opinion.
45 reviews1 follower
March 2, 2018
I've loved all of Ms Quinn's books and this is no exception, I've wanted Dra's story and to see if he could ever quit being a total jerk!! And with this story it takes some doing. Maddie who is his ex-wife's little sister has always dreamed of him and had strong feeling but never acted on them, she just continued to dream about the what ifs. Dra still having some feeling for Callie but seeing that she's moved on decides to sleep with Maddie, he only wants ONE night, no more and never any kids according to him. But poor Maddie is a virgin and thinks there could be hope, but morning brings a ugly truth, he blows her off and she leaves, hurt. But she also leaves pregnant and remembering his words she leaves and doesn't tell him, she wants her child to have love. While Dra can be a total *hole, when he finds out about his daughter (Besty/B) he decides he wants her, but also her mother. He has feelings for Maddie, but he keeps them hidden... jerk!! I wish Maddie would have smacked him upside the head and made him work hard for her, but I understand her youth and emotions, she's always loved him. I forgave him and you can see him trying, but boy can he mess up!! This is a great story of forgiveness and finding love. I can't wait to see more of Dra and Maddie and of course stories of our other loved bikers. Vera always has great supporting characters who you can't wait to read about them all.
Profile Image for Sandy Knox.
1,121 reviews16 followers
January 19, 2023

I LIKED IT BUT DIDN'T LOVE IT

First, I did like this book. The storyline was a good one but I have to say I just didn't feel an emotional connection to any of the characters. Though little Betsy is total cuteness overload. I love an MC book that involves a bad*ss biker an adorable kid. The first half of the book to me felt kind of robotic. I thought Dra was a total arrogant *sshole and Maddie is such a push over, she lets everyone else influence her thoughts and actions. She's only strong for her daughter but she's still vulnerable. Even tough she has a strong female role model, her Aunt Deb is a very independent no nonsense kind of woman. Her sister Mikah though is a big mouth with an attitude. Her character was so over bearing I almost quit reading just because of her. The sex is off the charts smokin hot. But that's about the only thing that got a reaction out of me. There was no laughter, a couple of heart touching moments and not much excitement. There's alittle at the end of the book, and just enough suspense to make me want to continue to the next book. I'm sorry, I don't usually give a bad review but I just didn't feel anything for this book except for little B. But I really did like the storyline. I will recommend this book if for nothing else the background on the characters to go on to the next book which I'm hoping will make me feel something.
Profile Image for Kim Richards.
1,340 reviews7 followers
February 7, 2018
Wow.......................Fanfeckingtastic.
What a start to a new series. I absolutely loved this story.
I was pulled into the story from the first chapter, watching the words play out in my mind as I read them.
Twists, Turns, Surprises and abit of suspense await you with in the pages of this book. There is a lot going on within the book as it is a story within a story. The two main characters Dra and Maddie, we have met in other books, but it is nice to have their story told and see what they go through.
The emotions that the characters go through you can feel coming of the pages of the books. I laughed, I cried, I got frustrated, I got annoyed, I wanted to bang heads together more than once, the surprises some you will see coming and others you won't, I pleasantly shocked, cos I didn't see as many surprises coming as I have in past books.
If you like MC books and are a fan of Vera Quinn, then you need to get this book. She has given us one hell of a story and I highly recommend it. If you have never read a book by her but like MC then you need to read her books, I do not think you will regret reading them.
I haven't read a book of hers that I haven't enjoyed.
240 reviews1 follower
February 3, 2020
Dra is back to cause more havoc on people’s life and regret for his past. He had a one-night stand with his ex-wife, Callie’s younger half-sister Maddie. He regrets it ever since because she was innocent until their night together. He pushed her away having no clue that he gave her a precious gift. He told her that he didn’t want her or children after that night. Maddie did what any loving would do and not let Dra know he had a daughter. Fate step in and Dra being asshole he is shows up to Callie’s house with his new old lady (Sunshine) not knowing that he sees his daughter for the first time. Maddie does the only thing she knows and leaves in the middle of the night with her daughter, B without a goodbye to her sister Callie. Maddie will do anything to protect her daughter B and stay on the run, so Dra can’t take her away. Dra is hell bend on finding Maddie and his little girl he didn’t know existed. Will Dra be the man that Maddie and B needs in their life and protect them? Or will he live with the regret again with the only lightness in his life of Maddie since their one night together? Can Maddie trust Dra that he will be the man she needs, or will they have to figure out how to co-parent to their little girl? You will not be disappointed in this read. Can’t wait to read the next book in this series.
Profile Image for Mary Kern.
19 reviews4 followers
February 12, 2018
I was really looking forward to this one, and have liked Dra since he was first introduced, but with that being said, I spent most of this book wanting to either punch him in the junk or throat punch him. The way he handled things with his old lady/ex and getting Maddie back made me angry on her behalf. I understand why she ran and she knew she made mistakes too. She regretted her decisions and wanted to make it right. Maddie still needs to learn how to fit into the MC life, but I feel that she finally got a backbone while Dra has a lot of growing up to do. At one point I was kind of hoping Krill would step in and take care of Maddie and B and leave Dra with his regrets. Yes, he finally pulled his head out of his butt, but I have a feeling that he is going to continue screwing up.
Profile Image for Kari Hansen.
8,741 reviews50 followers
February 15, 2018
Dra has made many mistakes especially when it comes to his ex-wife Callie. He still has feelings for her but she has moved on so in an error of judgment he has sex with her younger sister Maddie and then wanted nothing to do with her. Maddie now finds herself pregnant by a man who doesn’t want children so she has no intention of telling him but her world explodes when he eventually finds out about his two year old daughter Betsy.

Maddie has no intention of being with a man who only wants his daughter and not her but is there a way for Dra to redeem himself or is he a lost cause?

These characters may drive you crazy as Dra is so self centered while Maddie has some maturing to do but they definitely bring out the emotions whether you love them or hate them.
Profile Image for Pam Schultz.
109 reviews2 followers
February 27, 2018
So This is my First Vera Quinn read and I must say that I was thoroughly impressed with her writing style and story line. Initially I was unsure of how I felt about the book. Mostly was because since this was my first read for Vera, I was a pretty confused in the beginning of the book. And even in some later sections of the book. There is not a lot of background given, so some of the characters and situation aren't clearly painted for you. If you haven't read the other series Feral Steel MC, I would suggest that before picking this one up. It isn't completely necessary, but it will help with the confusion you will face while reading the book.
However, I would recommend this book to others. It was a great story and well written. I look forward to reading more from Vera Quinn
Profile Image for Carolyn.
77 reviews8 followers
February 13, 2018
What a story! The story had many dips and turns, right when you think they will have their HEA, then something happens, and wow, just wow. You believe the characters and their insecurities, well Maddie comes across, but Dra takes a bit, quite a bit to figure things out, but he does try and that was does save him. There are many plots, and back stories so it would help if you read the first book but not necessary. The author does provide the information required. There is an interfering sister, a supportive brother, a wise aunt and many other supporting characters. I will read the next book in this series for sure.

I received this advanced reader's copy in exchange for an honest review.
Profile Image for Jamie Ellis.
1,131 reviews9 followers
February 19, 2018
Awesome start!!

OK this was an awesome start to a series. I loved it!! It has everything I want from an MC read. It had intrigue, twists, sexy alpha male, hot sex scenes and a flowing storyline.
This is book one but I myself would highly recommend for readers to read previous MC books they all intertwine with each other. It would definitely benefit for following all of the characters and well they are amazing books too!
Absolutely floved this cover too....pantie melting hot!!
Can't wait for Krill's book hopefully hint, hint not too long of a wait.
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
February 27, 2018
This was my first book by this author and I really enjoyed the story and characters! Now I know there are other books and I didn’t realize some of the characters crossed over so I found myself confused at times about who was related to who and family histories! Towards the end I got it a little more but still confused on Callie! I also would’ve loved to have seen some kind of conversation between Callie and Maddie towards the end!

I highly recommend this book to readers who love MC and be warned Dra is a total jerk face but he pulls his head out of behind.....

I’m looking forward to Krills book next!
February 27, 2018

I’m looking forward to Krills book next!
Profile Image for Danena Freeman.
1,239 reviews3 followers
May 3, 2018
It was a great read. It had interesting characters and a story line that will hold your interest. Dra and Maddie didn't have a smooth road to their Hea. I would of like to have seen Dra work a little harder at gaining Maddies trust and forgiveness about the wedding stuff. That was pretty low. I love Micah's character and she does keep things interesting. I hope she gives Sarge a real run for his money. Something tells me it will take more then "i'm sorry or I love you" to fix it with her when he messes up. She's a firecracker. The book was well worth the read and I can't wait to read the next one. Rated very good
Profile Image for Donna.
365 reviews12 followers
November 14, 2019
First book by Vera Quinn and I loved it. I can’t wait to read Krill’s story now.

If you love Biker Alphaholes that totally make up for it in the end then you will love this story. The H was all Alpha with loyalty to the h, family and the club. The h appeared to be timid with no backbone but stood up to the H when it came to her daughter and the future she wanted.

I didn’t want to put the book down once I started it. Also, the characters in the book were also great. There were so many swoonworthy moments along with Lol and sweetness throughout.

Who doesn’t love Sexy Possessive Bikers!
Profile Image for Chey3995.
1,292 reviews43 followers
June 8, 2022
Maddie has wanted Dra for a long time, the problem was he used to be married to her older sister. But when they have a one night stand, things change for both of them, and not in the way either wanted.

This was an interesting book, mainly because of the way the author set up the dynamics. Dra used to be married to Maddie's sister, so you have a bit of a taboo romance, mixed with an MC and a secret baby. So we have multiple tropes within one that combined really well to give a great story.

I am not a fan of the secret baby trope. It's not my trope and I try to steer clear of it if possible; however, the author did create a great story with this trope so I can't be too negative with it.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 62 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.