Start by marking “Queen of Light (The Chosen #4)” as Want to Read:
Queen of Light (The Chosen #4)

Queen of Light

(The Chosen #4)

Only one of them can win.

Kiri Helena Solene is done burying her loved ones. She is going to put an end to this war, one way or another.

Even if it means she loses herself in the process.

But in matters of war, Rowena has no intention of losing. The Corruptor knows Helena’s greatest strength is also her weakness, and she has every intention of exploiting it.

Especially if that

To ask other readers questions about Queen of Light, please sign up.
Meg Yes. At least for the main story arc. There will be at least one major spin-off that is set up in this series.

Start your review of Queen of Light (The Chosen #4)
Mary
Oct 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Queen of Light Review
As you can tell I’ve been a fan of Meg Anne’s for awhile now. Queen of Light is the 4th installment in The Chosen series. I started this book on Sept 25th, I read a few chapters a day because I wanted to appreciate the book itself. I knew that this was the last book in The Chosen series, I did not want it to end. Even though I wanted to devo
Ashlee » Library In The Country
Review to come! 🎉
Anusha
Jan 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
Ok, so I finally finished the series.

Unfortunately, I feel that this particular book did not reach its potential. Being the last book of the series I expected it to end with a BANG!. Well, there was a bang. I just felt that Anne spent way to much time developing the plot, building up the schemes but the final blow was not the impactful, a problem seen much to often in the previous books of the series. Even her attempt to end the book on a cliff hanger was not effective. I mean the end scene betw
Anna lost in stories *A*
Shelves: fantasy, arc
I voluntarily reviewed an early copy of this book :) this is the fourth and final book in this epic fantasy series :) because of that, I can't possibly write my review completely spoiler free for all of you, so here's what we're gonna do: the next paragraph will be safe to read by everyone, even if you are new to this series and know nothing about it :) in it, I will tell you a bit more about our main group of characters and what the whole series is all about, without spoiling you certain surpri ...more
Patricia Rohrs (words we love by blog)
Fantasy has always been my first love! I love being transported to a completely new place! I fell instantly in love with Meg’s The Chosen series because of this but also because it also incorporates romance! I love the fierce bond between Helena and Von! You could tell from the beginning that there was more than just physical attraction between them but also spiritual and it’s that bond that makes them both stronger than anyone else!

I am sad to have this storyline end but from that ending I kno
Reading with 2 book lovers
This story wraps up this series beautifully!
Kiri gives me so many feels during this story.
I highly recommend this series and book.
Selene Kallan
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy-romance
What a ride!
I love the chemistry between the characters, their banter keeps me entertained.
Helena proves once more why she was chosen by the mother to lead the chosen.
And Rowena, yikes! Evil as hell, worse than I thought.
Action, romance, and plot twists.
The perfect end to this wonderful series.
Candyce Kirk
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I want to start off by thanking the author for the ARC I received of Queen of Light.
After reading this series, I was really curious on how this would end. Helena is still getting used to everything, I mean it's been less than a year since she found out she was more than she ever believed. Queen of Light was filled with everything I was hoping love, friendship, family and of course an epic battle.
Helena is still surprised with all the support she has gotten, but still isn't sure how she's suppose
Carla
Oct 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Carla's Five Star Review

Move over Harry and Frodo, The Chosen Series is quiet possibly the BEST fantasy/magic series that I have ever had the pleasure of reading! Through her careful use of words and imagery, Meg Anne draws you into a mystical world that you will never want to leave!

Helena is such an awe inspiring heroine. While she is destined for greatness, she remains humble and empathetic. Then there is Von. That guy is just perfect! He is the definition of a warrior-his strength and fiercen
Shelly Wygant
Oct 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
When I got this book I wanted to savor it because I didn't want this series to end but boy did it go out with a bang. Each book has more and more angst about ending the war. I know it was going to be fraught with death and fighting. Each chapter had me holding my breath about who would come out standing.

This book, heck the whole series feels like it has you right in the middle of the magical world. The words draw you into the middle of the planning, the fights and the fantasy. The characters ar
Heather
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this whole series and this final book was the best one of all; the epic fight between good and evil. Helena is a strong heroine throughout the whole book. She has to be with all of the fighting she has to do and the friends she ends up losing. There is more loss she has to deal with.
There are twists and turns that I didn’t see coming. Some characters that died, I mourned along with Helena, because I really didn’t want them to leave. Throughout all the loss, she always has Von as her sup
Polly Barreto
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seriously, this series just keeps getting better!!

Kiri Helena, her Circle (Von, Ronan, Kragen, Joquil and Timmins) and their allies in Elysia are preparing to destroy Rowena and her army of Shadows. If Rowena wants a war…it a war she will get!

The first of many battles is getting all the Elysia allies to fight as one, and not as separate groups. No small feat, might I add. They all need to put aside their differences and focus on the main objective – to finally destroy Rowena and her evil ways.

M
Teri
Oct 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This time she not only has to fight Rowena but both of their darkest fears to win this battle. It isn't just to stop Rowena, The Kiri is fighting to survive, to keep the light. She and Von have bonded and are stronger than ever. The losses are starting to mount and the price is increasing. Battling feeling guilty and feeling pleasure for the accomplishments no matter how small is hard. But there are things happening that give her some small times of pleasure even with the changes that are a resu ...more
Kimberly J Bieniek
Just love it!!!

I received this book as an ARC as I love Meg Anne’s Chosen series. This book was awesome, just like the rest of her books. I am sad this series is complete, but look forward to new books.

I love Von so much, he is just perfect for Helena. He grounds her. Her other chosen are great to but I really love Ronan. He is like Helena’s brother. I just wish that he would find his own happiness like Selena did.

Such a great series!!! Must read for anyone who is thinking about it. Can’t wait
Heather Ambrose
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was such a great way to end this series! I am still in love with how much Helena and Von love each other. She has finally come into her own and rocks it! You fall in love with all the auxiliary characters as well. I have a soft spot for Ronan! It's good too see that good wins over evil. I will definitely read the possible spin off series. I want to know what happens with Effie!! I highly recommend this series if you love romance and action and the paranormal.
Paula Albert
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
For all that we See we cannot Know

I find myself so satisfied to reach the end of this journey for Helena, Von, the Circle and the Chosen. But I also find myself sad that this is the end. This final battle will have you gasping, cursing, cheering and laughing as you follow our Heroine through heart stopping twists and turns as she learns true light and true darkness.
Rachel Talavera
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018-reads
SMASHING !! I have loved this series its beautiful out of this world series with characters that I am completely attached to. This is one of my favorite fantasy series of all time and will definitely become a re-readable series for me. Thank you Meg for another book that knocked my socks off.
Heather
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Queen of Light concludes the series following Helena, Von, Ronan and the rest of the chosen as they fight against the darkness of Rowena and her generals. I enjoyed the whole series and there are twists and turns throughout. Recommend.
Thi
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Mother of all battles, this was epic! The culmination of everything that has happened in the past books are now at a head. After so much pain and loss, the battle to end all battles is here. There is still so much to learn, I hope Helena, Von and their merry band comes back soon.
Reading with 2 book lovers
This story wraps up this series beautifully!
Kiri gives me so many feels during this story.
I highly recommend this series and book.
Melissa Reineke
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoy Meg Anne's books. She always delivers with her stories. Love books about magic, suspense, and romance. This book has it all and is amazing.
Joanne Koonce
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Engaging read that sucks you in!

Hooked from the first book of this series!!! I couldn't put it down and was antsy with anticipation for this latest in the series. Definitely recommend!
Angela
Dec 03, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So good

Such a great ending. So much happened it’s unreal. But god triumphs over evil. Can’t wait to see what happens next
Book Addict
Oct 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From the very beginning i have been fully invested and intrigued in this exciting fantasy series by the very talented Meg Ann. I love the MCs Helena and Von...their connection is breath taking, their strength and their love for one another continually help them both to overcome whatever they are going up against, either together or separately. Ronan was also great in this book and i can see that there could be more to his story in a connecting series from Meg! The world that Meg creates in this ...more
Amy
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book/series!
im sad that it ended.

If you love fantasy this is a MUST READ series, it would also be a great series to start
your love for fantasy.

Its easy to follow but also has all the twists and turns that are expected of a fantastic fantasy series.
Bookish
Oct 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I have been obsessed with this series from the very first book. I fell in love with the Helen and Von. Their characters were just so very connected to each other, the writing was amazing and the magical element of the entire story line was just like icing on the cake for me. I have read every installment of this series as soon as it came out and found each one better than the rest and this final chapter was no different, I'm only sad that it's over (guess I will have to read it all over again).
Lauren Brown
Mar 02, 2019 rated it liked it
In the final installment of this series, Helena is preparing to have the final fight with Rowena. With allies waiting to back them up, Helena and the Circle must find a way to draw Rowena out so they can end the war.

Much like the other books, this one is also fine. Whilst I was reading this book I realised why some things felt familiar and it’s because I can tell which books the author has took in as inspiration. Harry Potter, the GrishaVerse, the Shadowhunter universe. There’s nothing wrong wit
Atlanta Whitlock
Oct 15, 2018 rated it liked it
When I first picked up this series I fell in love with it and I just couldn’t wait to find out what was going to happen throughout the series, and which each book Meg Anne has thrown some pretty amazing curveballs to completely shock you. It took me a while to get into this book, but when it did pick up and I was fully engrossed I found it to be amazing, although I did find that when you got to the end you was left with a few things unanswered. For example, did Ronan ever truly find his mate? Wh ...more
Jackie
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-unlimited
Read with Kindle Unlimited.
This book flowed a bit slower in places. It was a good ending point for Helena & Von's story. It was a decent ending for the whole Corrupter thing. I don't know how to explain it, but it kinda felt like the end could have been a little more epic, or maybe just stronger in general. I wanted it to just be more -where I was left satisfied, but I felt the same anticlimactic feeling that Helena did at the end of this book. Definite vibe of more for Helena to go thru, like m
Jess MacMillan
Oct 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Finish

As I quickly consumed the entire Chose series they do start to blend together in the slightest. Which is just a testament to the powerful writing that I couldn't stop reading and had to immediately pick up the next book.

This series has entered into my heart where only a few series have taken residence. I know that I'll be revisiting these amazing characters and the world Meg Anne built.

The final book brings everything full circle. The plan to defeat The Corrupter was very well

• Reaper Reborn (The Grimm Brotherhood, #3)
  • Reaping Havoc (The Grimm Brotherhood, #2)
  • Reaper's Blood (The Grimm Brotherhood, #1)
  • War Bound (Elven Alliance #2)
  • Shadowborn Academy: Year Three (Dark Fae Academy #3)
  • Consort of Light (The Witch's Consorts, #5)
  • Seeking the Fae (Daughter of Light #1)
  • Blood of the Mage (Twyst Academy Book 2)
  • Fate of Fire (Dragon's Gift: The Forbidden Fae #2)
  • Phoenix (Prophecy Series, #1)
  • Cursed Prince (Night Elves Trilogy Book 1)
  • Tears of Dust (The Venatrix Chronicles, #5)
  • Consort of Fire (The Witch's Consorts, #4)
  • Three Deadly Trials (Battle for The Dark King, #1)
  • Adelaide's Storm (Her Fate #3)
  • Touch of the Mage (Twyst Academy Book 1)
  • Soaring In Flames (Reborn #2)
  • Queen of Light (Dragon's Gift: The Forbidden Fae #3)
Meg Anne has always had stories running on a loop in her head. They started off as daydreams about how the evil queen (aka Mom) had her slaving away doing chores; and more recently shifted into creating backgrounds about the people stuck beside her during rush hour. The stories have been there, they were just waiting for her to tell them.

Like any true SoCal native, Meg enjoys staying inside curled

The Chosen (4 books)
  • Mother of Shadows (The Chosen, #1)
  • Reign of Ash (The Chosen #2)
  • Crown of Embers (The Chosen #3)

News & Interviews