Start by marking “Avalon Nightmares (The Avalon Chronicles #3)” as Want to Read:
Avalon Nightmares (The Avalon Chronicles #3)

Avalon Nightmares

(The Avalon Chronicles #3)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Alternate cover edition of ASIN B079J4CY4J

Vivienne is still reeling from the fight with Carleigh and finally enjoying some well-deserved quality time with Sébastien. Absorbed into each other, neither is aware of the dark forces lurking in the shadows that threaten their newfound happiness.

The one who could warn them stays silent - not out of choice. Alistair finds himself
Published February 21st 2018 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Avalon Nightmares, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Avalon Nightmares

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Dianne
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Avalon Nightmares by Alexa Whitewolf #Cover Reveal & #Giveaway!

Click on Banner to Enter!

Is Alexa Whitewolf finally going to give Vivienne and Sebastian their long-fought-for happy ending or will the forces of evil find another way to tear these two apart, once more? Get ready to feel your head spin, because just when you think you can heave a sigh of relief, just when you think you have it all figured out, BAM, the next page will have you off and running again!

Expect some unexpected surpris
Candace Robinson
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
First off, I think this is my favorite cover of all three! This series has such beautiful covers!

I was so glad to see more of Seb and Viv, and there were some surprises along the way, which I need to keep my lips sealed about! As with the other books in the series, it is told in multiple POV's, and it works really well because you can feel each character and how everything connects. I'm not sure who is my favorite! I have a soft spot for Atrox, though!

What I like best about Avalon Nightmares is
Nikki LeClair
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was kind of sad to know this was the last book in this incredible series.
I really enjoyed it, and hope maybe somewhere along the lines there will be a spin off or even a stand alone involving one of the characters from this series.
I had forgotten how much I loved Vivienne and Sabastian, and their passionate but dramatic love story. It really is full of romance but heartache, and man, are there heartbreaking moments haha
It all adds to the allure of the story though so even though it drove m
Alexa Whitewolf
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
It was a bittersweet ending to the series when I finished the last chapter... Maybe it’s also why I found it so hard to completely let go. One character gets his own novella spin off :) But I will miss playing with Merlin, Morgana and their like!
Milica Vujanovic
Sep 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
After reading all 3 books in this series, I give it an eager 2 thumbs up!!

Ms. Whitewolf's ability to weave a tale and transport the audience into the world she has crafted is an inspiration. All of the interlocking storylines, compelling characters, and delightful twists and tidbits offer a very engaging read and a gripping escape into this fantasy realm of pure enchantment and, well, legend - Arthurian, of course! What more could you ask for? :)

This is one series you definitely do not want to m
Ummmohd75
Nicole
Mar 03, 2019
Amber Hodges
Apr 12, 2019

The Avalon Chronicles (3 books)
  • Avalon Dreams (The Avalon Chronicles #1)
  • Avalon Wishes (The Avalon Chronicles #2)