Start by marking “The General's Legacy” as Want to Read:
The General's Legacy

The General's Legacy

Prince Cory’s inheritance could kill him.
A sword possessed by a spirit, a world of warriors and magic, and a war without end are now his…

Garon, the legendary General of Valendo battled armies, magic, and monsters powered by the souls of the dead to keep a conquest obsessed king at bay. He taught his grandson, Prince Cory, all he could about the ways of a general. But the
Paperback, Single volume edition
Published February 28th 2018 by Camdaw

To ask other readers questions about The General's Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The General's Legacy

Adrian G Hilder
Feb 01, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Update March 18th, 2018 If you are in the UK or Europe you can purchase a signed paperback copy from me here on eBay: The General's Legacy signed paperback on eBay.

Update February 28th, 2018 Today is release day for The General's Legacy Kindle and paperback editions available from Amazon. I will be keeping the offer of free review copies open for at least another two weeks so please get in touch via https://adrianhilder.com/contact/ or Goodreads message if you like reviewing books.

Update Februar
Maria
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A substantial thoroughly enjoyable read. This book a little bit of everything, a well developed storyline, interesting characters, magic, battle of good and evil, lots of action but not overwhelmingly militaristic, and even some romance. I would be happy to spend more time in this world, and maybe I will, the ending definitely left that as an option even though this book came to a satifying conclusion.
Erin
Jul 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The General's Legacy by Adrian G Hidler
This book is a good epic fantasy novel that presents an interesting veiw of necromancy. I enjoyed how the author handled the risen dead. There are mages, engaging characters and an interesting world. I enjoyed the diversity of character stuggles and the strong female characters. I am intriged to find out what will happen in later books with my favorite characters and how the other kingdoms will interact with each other. I will be looking forward to the seco
Kitt
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Epic struggle!

I really enjoyed this two-book set that includes the complete story of The General's Legacy. The characters are well-drawn, the action exciting, and the story riveting. This is a true epic action adventure you don't want to miss.
Al Burke
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from the author in the hope I'd bother my arse reviewing it. Which of course I did.

The death of the storied General leaves the kingdom of Valendo in peril. The General's three young sons take over, with each taking over a different role. With old enemies Nearhon growing strong again in the North, and a new and strange enemy rising on Valendo's southern borders, can the General's sons save the day, or will they stumble on their different paths?

This story is about Cory, the young
Maurice Jones
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's a great story! A story of loss,revenge,redemption and hope...a coming of age young man must face up to all of these when his world is turned upside down by evil....awesome plot line,characters,and action round out this truly "EPIC" fantasy adventure!
Keith
Dec 10, 2018
david pass
is currently reading it
Feb 01, 2018
I was born in 1970 in Lincolnshire, UK to an English father and a Scottish mother and grew up as a child of the Royal Air Force. Moving house every few years with my parents (and later on brother) was the norm and began when I was four months old.
I lived on several RAF bases in the UK and Germany, and there was a time when I had spent more of my life in Germany than I had the UK.
My early years in