Start by marking “Personality And Its Transformations” as Want to Read:
Personality And Its Transformations

Personality And Its Transformations

Psychology 230H is a course that concentrates to a large degree on philosophical and neuroscientific issues, related to personality. It is divided into five primary topics, following an introduction and overview. The first half of the course deals with classic, clinical issues of personality; the second, with biological and psychometric issues. Students who are interested ...more
Published (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Personality And Its Transformations, please sign up.
Scorten As far as I know this is just a selection of chapters from "Personality and Psychotherapy: A Theory-Construction Approach" by Joseph Rychiak.…moreAs far as I know this is just a selection of chapters from "Personality and Psychotherapy: A Theory-Construction Approach" by Joseph Rychiak.(less)

Start your review of Personality And Its Transformations
Rick te Molder
What a great introduction to psychology this series of lectures is. I listened to some of Peterson's audiobooks - they are great as well - but he's on his best when he is allowed to improvise, point out connections to related fields, go off-the-road, go deep into all kinds of rabbit holes and then miraculously get back on track- almost like a jazz musician. In that respect, he's as much of an artist as a scientist. High in orderliness AND openness, as he would say.

Another aspect I love is how he
Allan Laal
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
the missing manual to the homo sapiens brain

everyone should listen to this. EVERY ONE
Mu'ayyad Fakih
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
The knowledge I accumulated from listening to this series has tackled so many issues I've read and was challenged about in a way more detailed depth and very coherent way.
it has shaped my knowledge of the human personalities and made my thinking more articulate.
Nv
Feb 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Beneath the fundamental presuppositions and the underlying preconditions and other seemingly redundant double-emphasized compound words, the precision, eloquence, rhythm, and meter of JP’s words are as impactful as they are mesmerizing despite his grating strained voice that somehow covers the gap between beseeching and berating with its gravelly bridge. It is true that if you’ve heard one JP lecture you’ve probably heard them all, and it is also true that I am left a bit saddened by the level o ...more
Jesse Ammon
Feb 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is chapter excerpts from Introduction to Personality and Psychotherapy: A Theory-Construction Approach by Joseph Rychiak. Dr. Jordan Peterson selected Chapters concerning Freud, Jung, Carl Rogers, Paiget & Kelly, and Binswager & Boss for his Personality And Its Transformations Psych 230H class.
Alvarex Alvarez
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: audiolibro
Excelente y relevante, como para oír de nuevo más de una vez (aunque primero oiría sus libros-libros, que esto es más casi un bootleg de una clase).
Shershah Khan
Sep 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Taking this course was the best thing that happened to me in a long time. Prof. Peterson has been my mentor for a very long time, and I'm so glad I discovered him.
This course introduced me to many school of thoughts in philosophy; (Existentialism, Phenomenology), and psychology; (Behaviorism, Psychoanalysis.) I also got introduced to many great thinkers of the last 200 years like:
Friedrick Nietzsche (my favorite philosopher as of now LOL), Fyodor Dostoyevsky, Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn, Carl Jung,
David Kelly
Jun 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic synthesis of a plethora of personality psychology schools.
Luc
Mar 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Mind blowing
حنان  البيلي
Mar 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
.سلسلة محاضرات قيمة جداً لجوردن بيترسون وجُل مُحاضراته كذلك
Frederick Hammill
Jul 16, 2018 rated it did not like it
Talked to my pastor about Mr Peterson. He said NO!!
Jason
Aug 03, 2019
Veronika Hniličková
Oct 07, 2020
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Political Correctness Gone Mad?
  • Dan Carlin's Hardcore History: Addendum EP9 Glimpses of Olympias
  • Supernova in the East IV
  • Supernova in the East III - (Hardcore History, #64-)
  • The Moral Landscape: How Science Can Determine Human Values
  • The Undiscovered Self
  • The Celtic Holocaust (Hardcore History, #60)
  • Painfotainment (Hardcore History, #61)
  • Apache Tears (Hardcore History, #19)
  • Hegel's Phenomenology of Spirit
  • 3 Ideas That Can Change Your Life
  • King of Kings (Hardcore History, #56-58)
  • Supernova in the East I- (Hardcore History, #62-)
  • Wrath of the Khans (Hardcore History, #43-47)
  • Dan Carlin's Hardcore History: Addendum EP1 Imperial Germany vs Nazi Germany
  • Dan Carlin's Hardcore History Addendum: Exposing the Hart of The Great War
  • Supernova in the East II - (Hardcore History, #63-)
  • Supernova in the East V
Jordan B. Peterson is a Canadian clinical psychologist, self-help writer, cultural critic, and professor of psychology at the University of Toronto. His main areas of study are in abnormal, social, and personality psychology, with a particular interest in the psychology of religious and ideological belief, and the assessment and improvement of personality and performance.

Peterson grew up in Fairvi