Start by marking “Frat Hell (Violent Circle #2)” as Want to Read:
Frat Hell (Violent Circle #2)

Frat Hell

(Violent Circle #2)

Frat Hell. That’s how the whole neighborhood refers to the apartment where I live with three other college students. It’s a bit judgmental, considering the neighborhood we live in is more like a zoo than an apartment complex, but not inaccurate. If you put that many young guys together, things are bound to be interesting. I still maintain that the giant water guns filled w ...more
Published February 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Frat Hell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Frat Hell

Elle's Book Blog
Release Date: February 27, 2018
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Actual Rating: 4 stars

Frat Hell is a romantic comedy featuring two secondary characters from the first book in the series, Scarlet Toys! I was very much looking forward to January and Nobel's story and I can say that I wasn't disappointed! This is a quick, easy read with some very funny moments along with plenty of steam. I think many readers who enjoy romantic comedies are going to love this one.

When one sees the title of this book, Fr
DW
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yep.... I loved Noble and Jani!! ❤ ...more
BookSmacked
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Every now and again I crave a rom com read that will have me laughing and smiling until my face hurts. Frat Hell was just that book for me.

From the get go I fell in love with the characters in this book. Noble and Jan were hilarious, sweet, and their story was just mushy goodness. This book was light hearted and down right funny.

Their first date was sooo damn cute I couldn't help but have a shit eating grin on my face. Noble's personality is quirky, flirty and so sweet at times. His determinat
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Arc kindly granted for honest review.
I haven’t read ‘Scarlet Toys’ as yet, so I was worried ‘Frat Hell’ might confuse me, It really didn’t though.
I loved this book. I’m still laughing about the words vagsquatch and panty hamster, how does SM Shade come up with these?! January and Nolan are so cute together. They had me sitting smirking at the kindle, my husband thinks I’m losing the plot 😂. I adored Nolan’s roommates and I’d love to drink with those boys 😉.
SM Shade is a friggin genius in my hum
Aimee
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have been a S.M Shade fan for awhile now and I have never been disappointed. Today was the first day I had ever read any of her romantic comedy though. I was not disappointed. First I read Scarlet Toys and was impressed. Then I moved onto Frat Hell and I laughed so hard my sides are literally hurting. I'm pretty sure my abs got a better workout laughing than they do on core day at the gym. My favourite line in the whole book, and one that still has me laughing is "I mean, once you reach the po ...more
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
description
This book was beyond fantastic. I laughed out loud at certain points in the book and I was constantly entertained. There was not a single dull moment. I was so excited that Jani and Noble were getting their book so soon. I wanted their story from the moment I read their interactions in book one. This book didn't disappoint. It actually exceeded all my expectations.

I knew I would love Noble, everything I already knew from the previous book already solidified that. But he was even better than I e
Robyn
Feb 27, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: so-funny
4.25 All Snatchural Stars

Ooh-wee! I got so many chuckles out of this one, even some straight up LOLs! Not an especially unique storyline, but it who needs that when the humor is so on point? Really liked Nobel, and Jani, and the many antics that made up this story!

C.J.
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another funny read from S.M. Shade. I’m going to miss Noble and Jani’s antics in the rest of the series.
Catherine Bibby (Rochelle's Reviews)
I received a copy and voluntarily left a review and all opinions are my own.

If you are looking for a read that is so hilarious that you can't take a drink without fear of spitting it out from uncontrollable laughter then look no further. Having already experience the humor that S. M. Shade writes, I knew that I was in for quite a treat with January and Noble's story in Frat Hell. I couldn't wait to dive back in and check in again with the people on Violet Circle aka Violent Circle and see who w
Candyce Kirk
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I read Scarlet Toys last year and was curious to see if this book could live up to that one. While Frat Hell is different in many ways, it's still just as good! There is still a ton of humor, some romance and moments that leave a smile on your face. Violent Circle is still just as crazy as it was when we read Cassidy's story and that gives us some fun moments. Jani doesn't really like Noble in the beginning, she thinks he's just a typical frat boy and doesn't want anything to do with him. Noble ...more
Jessica Lerch
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Occasionally I need a hilarious book series to break up the heavier books I read & this series was perfect. Had me crying with laughter where I had to put it down to wipe my eyes. Walked into school pick up grinning just thinking of what was to come next when I got back to reading more.

I can’t wait for more of this series please please tell me Neal & the new single Mum get a book next.

It’s been a great ride, can’t wait for more!
Briana Warner
Jun 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well I'm sad I have to wait for the next book!

Fantastic book! Fabulous series! Funny as can be! Loved every page of this book! I can't wait for the next one! Trust me this series is really one of the best! Also reading worth it by an shade and cm Owens so funny... Non stop laughing!!!
Neringa Neringiukas
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was as good as first one. It was funny and catchy. I love Violent Circle neighbourhood and hope to hear more of it.
Michele McMullen
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Frat Hell
January & Noble
I absolutely love a book that yanks me in and surrounds me with the characters world. Humor, romance , and sweet funny dating escapades.
January is looking for love but doesn't not think that her neighbor Noble is boyfriend material. He is persistent she can give him that but rooming with a bunch of Frat boys can ruin a boys image. She finally gives him a yes to a date so they can finally realize they are not a match....i think she may be pleasantly surprised !!!!
He
Kerry Fletcher
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Book 2 in the Violent Circle series!!

This is January and Noble's story who we met in Scarlet Toys.

Jani doesn't have time for relationships and she doesn't want one. Doing her job and looking after her mom is a full time job. Plus she saw what falling in love did for her mom and she is determined not to go down that route.

Since the first time he saw her Noble knew he wanted Jani. He'd do anything to get her including making a complete fool of himself in bondage gear! He calls in the debt of doing
Katy Kendrick
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“I think I saw my own ass.”

And this sets the tone of the entire book, really, it does.

Frat Hell by S. M. Shade picks up where Scarlet Toys leaves off. January has promised to go on a date with Noble for his strut down the catwalk in bondage gear. Even though Jani is determined not to fall for someone who parties and has no vision for the future, Noble is determined to get January- by whatever means possible.

I gobbled this book up like a woman dying of thirst and Frat Hell was a cool drink of w
Melissa J (Book Addicts Reviews)
5 laugh my ass off stars!! I loved “Scarlet Toys” (Book one of “The Violent Circle” series) and damn do I love this book. Yes you can read both books as stand alones but they are so freaking funny I wouldn’t miss out on either.

This is January and Nobles story. I knew these two would be a hoot. I mean Noble walked down a makeshift runway on like leathers and Gags for her for shit sake. It’s just and all out funny as hell story.

I highlighted so many funny parts!! Let me just give you some dialog
Rebecca Austin
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: review-author
Noble Bradley lives in the apartment known as Frat Hell on Violet Circle, aka Violent Circle. He's got quite the reputation at college but he has eyes on his neighbor, January.

January Dixon works at Scarlet Toys with her best friend Cassie. She works super hard at providing for her mom who is ill but she doesn't get out a lot. When she is asked out by Noble she is hesitant but a deal is a deal and she is surprised by how much fun she has with him.

As things heat up between January and Noble will
Leanne
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Seriously people...i NEED to live in Violet Circle.
I absofuckinglutely adored Scarlet Toys and was buzzing when I saw this next book was on it's way.
I devoured this book, ate up every single word in one sitting, not moving an inch (causing a bit of a situation with pin and needles but what the heck!)
The Frat Hall guys are just perfect. Every single one of them. When we first met Noble in Scarlet Toys I just knew I'd fall him love with him and boy did I ever! He is just dreamy. Smart, funny, lo
Angelina
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Frat Hell is book 2 of the Violent Circle series by S.M. Shade and can be read as a standalone. This is the story of January and Noble who we first meet in Scarlet Toys, book 1.

S.M. Shade is a new author to me and I'm so glad that I've discovered her through this unputdownable laugh out loud book. I knew I was definitely going to enjoy Frat Hell when I couldn't stop laughing by page 2. The laughs didn't end there as S.M. Shade delivers great one liners and humour with perfect timing. I really wi
Claire Cronin
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was so looking forward to this after reading Scarlet Toys, but was wondering if book 2 might fall short of expectations after laughing my socks off at book 1 - I was not disappointed, it was an absolute hoot!!! Although these can be read as standalones, I recommend you read Scarlet Toys first, you would be missing out on such a treat otherwise!!

Frat Hell is January and Noble' story.

January owed Noble a date after he donned bondage gear and strode down the catwalk for her. She has been putting
Kathryn at CLiK Book Blog
Feb 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Frat Hell - S M Shade

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Another wonderfully quirky, sexy romantic comedy by S.M.Shade. I can’t help but love this series because of the eclectic mix of characters and the hilarious scenarios they find themselves in.

January and Noble get heir own, unusual love story in this second book in the series. They’ve each had a less than stellar upbringing. Noble from a divorced home life and Jani from an absentee father background but these two are determined to make their lives better. One extremely
Natasha
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Where do i even start with this book? Ok, first it is book 2 in the Violent Circle series, and although you don't NEED to read book one (Scarlet Toys), you definitely SHOULD!

Frat Hell is the apartment building on Violent Circle that is housing college students- four friends and roommates.

Noble has been wanting Jani for awhile, and when she gave him a date, and he completed it- he plans on collecting- a date with her.

Jani is a worker at Scarlet Toys, the sex shop that had opened up in town. Sh
Sarah Dale
Mar 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love this series from S. M SHade. After reading the first book in this series and meet the boys at Frat Hell I was intrigued in reading Nobel's story. These boys are crazy so I knew it would be good. If you like a good romcom that makes you cry with laughter then this book is right up your street.

The shenanigans that goes on in Violent Circle and with the residents are absolutely crazy and hilarious. Their fighting spirit when they all come together to fight what they see as in injustice with
Anne Victoria ·curlingtoesbooktalk·
5 STARS *****

CRAZY GOOD! This book!

I can't believe what I've stumbled into. I mean, I did not expect this to be sooo goood. I was just looking for a frat romance if this ever even exist and I've found this gem instead.

I never even read the blurb, just one-clicked it and when I've accidentally click this for reading, color me surprised, it was the book I didn't even knew I needed. God, I've been cracking up from first page up to the last. It was so hilarious. Indeed a feel-good kind of book. Thi
Andrea
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am so glad I won an ARC of this book! I absolutely loved it and couldn't put it down. Noble is hilariously sweet and oh so hot. He pursues January for quite a while and finally wins a date with her. His dates are unconventional, but he's basically a broke college student. However his dates win her over. Their romance blossoms quickly, but the banter between them is is hilarious. "I think I saw my own ass" had me rolling so hard. You'll have to pick this wonderful rom-com up to find out how tha ...more
Kacie
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You first meet Jani and Noble in Scarlet Toys. It’s just enough to intrigue you and make you want to know more about them.

I love both Jani and Noble. They are both quirky, sweet, and quick witted. I found it really sweet how long Noble waited on Jani. He put a lot of thought into their first date and he was willing to do anything for Jani. I really love Jani’s name (January). It’s cool and unique like she is. She’s hilarious, she’s supportive, she’s a great friend and daughter.

My favorite line
Monika
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Jani and Noble's story. This is a second book in Violent Circle series and I can honestly say that it is as good as the first one.

This book will make you lough, swoon and lough some more. Loved Nobel's personality and quick wit. Jani and Noble make such a nice couple, you just want read more and more about them.

Really enjoyed that all neighborhood was mentioned in the book, the way they come together and the plans they carry out it is really funny (and makes you wish you live somewhere
Konny
Feb 06, 2019 rated it really liked it
Frat Hell by S.M. Shade is book two in her interconnected series of standalones, Violent Circle. For best reading experience I recommend to read the books in order. The previous boook is Scarlet Toys, Cassidy and Wyatt's story.

Frat Hell is Jani and Noble's book. January- Jani works at Scarlet Toys and cares for her sick mother.
Noble is a college student, lives in a fraternity and is like his mates a prankmaster. He studies hard and is secretly in love with Jani. When he convinces her to go on a
Rachael Bromley
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yet another blinkin awesomely fantastic book from S.M. Shade. I fell in love with Noble near enough from the start. His personality and answers to some of Hank's one liners were hilarious. I laughed so much at one point that I had tears running down my cheeks. The chemistry between Jani and Noble was so perfect right from the start. Some of the things that were said make me giggle even now, Jani listening to some ladies and before she goes she says

"See you later ladies I have a basement dweller
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

• The Duke Identity (Game of Dukes, #1)
  • A Little Luck
  • Besting the Billionaire
  • Hunter (The Bang Shift, #2)
  • Highland Promise (Sisters by Choice, #2)
  • Seducing Her Brother's Best Friend (Tea for Two, #3)
  • Grinch Reaper (Sleeper SEALs #8)
  • Charmed (Friends and Lovers Trilogy, #2)
  • Cupcake Overload (Cupcakes, #2)
  • Falling Sweetly (Starling Falls, #2)
  • Tethered Bond (Holly Woods Files, #3)
  • Cajun Crazy (Cajun, #11)
  • Becoming Bella (Ghost Falls, #2)
  • Caged (Bound by Cage, #1)
  • Ready, Willing and Abel (Passion in Paradise: The Men of the McKinnon Sisters, #3)
  • Fighting Lust
  • Play Hard (The Devil's Share, #5)
  • I'm Yours (Sweetbriar Cove, #4)
S. M. Shade is a homeschooling mom hopelessly addicted to Dr. Pepper, love stories, sunshine, and men with full sexy lips, though not necessarily in that order. A voracious reader since sounding out her first word, she started writing as a teenager and rediscovered her love of writing as an adult. Originally from Indianapolis, she now lives in a small Kentucky town with her teenage son.

Violent Circle (4 books)
  • Scarlet Toys (Violent Circle #1)
  • Clean Start (Violent Circle #3)
  • Zero F*cks (Violent Circle #4)