Start by marking “Sinfully Delicious” as Want to Read:

(Dragon Guards #18.5)

All proceeds from this labor of love will be donated to the American Cancer Society.
Let's stand together and end cancer!
What happens when vampires and dragons start mixing up mayhem in Hollywood? Or when an angel’s love spell gets a bit whipped up?

Werebears and writers and chocolate take a trip to the great outdoors; and a Shadow has to make a choice between duty and fi
Published February 14th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Sinfully Delicious, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sinfully Delicious

Nikki Brooks
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I'm still reading this anthology but my favourite so far is :

JULIA MILLS - CUPCAKE KISSES AND DRAGON DREAMS

Very short, sweet and sexy read. A little nugget of Dragon Guard fundom. Mix a fantastic baker with a whole lot of magic with a dual natured Dragon and bind them together with a spell gone wrong.

Kaliope is fantastically funny and Murdock is just so grumpy, he makes you want to cheer him up!
L M
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read for the Julia Mills book. Mixed bag of stories from GREAT to DID NOT FINISH.
LINDA BOULANGER - STIRRING UP SOME LOVE
Enjoyed the plot but not the actions taken by Felicity.
What sort of place is it that uses magic to basically force people to fall in love. Magic in a wedding cake to make them stay together.
Felicity is an angel of love but I found her a bit unlikeable due to her lack of morals, having sex with someone you believe is getting married the next day is really low. Didn’t matter abo
Julie
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Stirring Up Some Love-Boulanger
A very cute story. I figured out the heroine’s mistake early on, but they finally made it.
Divinity: Her Sweet Indulgence-Gauthier
Makes me want to pull out my mom’s recipe and make some. Not sure I buy all the reasons/excuses for not being involved, but they get their HEA after all.
Red Velvet Vampire-Kuncytes
A little too much insta-love and angst for me, but he sounded really cute. She has some really good friends.
The Shadow and the Sugar Bean-Ivancic
Good one, altho
Monica
May 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I havent read them all but the one I have read so far is awesome! Cupcake Kisses and Dragons by Julia Mills. As always part of her Dragonguard series. Kalliope is in some serious trouble. Having her own cooking show she did a live show and accidentally got into it too much with her talking and zoned out and used her Grams true love spell! Now hundreds of men are outside her stuido and she's got to fix it stat! Murdock doesnt want or need a mate sooo he says. He's been seeing her in his dreams an ...more
Cassie
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Karen
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It would be really difficult to say which story was my fave but I can say I identified with Lacy in Red Velvet Vampire. I loved the dark edge to the SHadow and the Sugarbean and loved the way Miss Lawrencovna told the story of The Pastry Prince. Overall the entire anthology was fun to read. All 6 stories had something for everyone because when you mix sweet treats with romance and the paranormal you have a real hit on your hands! 5 gold stars for a great collect where the proceeds go to fight ca ...more
Chris
Jun 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I am still reading and acquiring all the stories from this anthology, as I read paperback not kindle.
This review is for Linda Boulanger story "Stirring Up Some Love". A very quick read and sweet, the baker, who is an Angel falls in love with a Dragon, I mean who wouldn't and they have some chemistry for sure. And there is a castle!
I really enjoyed this story just wished it was a bit longer as I really enjoyed it and the characters. Maybe she will write more about Felicity and her bakery. As a
Patricia
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love when I get a book with multiple authors to sample what kind of stories they write along with their style of writing.

As with all books like this, I found a story or two that really caught my attention and sadly some that just did not really cut it for me, although they weren't bad, just not my type of story.

At this time I won't go into details but I will say that I do recommend reading this book since it has brought two authors I haven't previously read into focus for me. I enjoyed what w
Linda
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic! I loved it!

These were 6 amazing stories by 6 equally wonderful writers. You have your dragons, bear shifter, vampire, demons and shadow guard and if that wasn't enough you have a wonderful fairy tale baker. The heroes are drop dead gorgeous and their women are all strong and sassy. Each story has your a special goodie that they bake and for me , being a pastry chef I could not help myself but bake each and everyone. I wish I could give each story 5 stars for a total of 30!!!!
Sheryl
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Here is a collection from 6 authors who bring together their own unique style and flavor of stories. Each book will transport you into another romantic story with great characters.

Linda Boulanger
Crystal L. Gauthier
Darlene Kuncytes
Marj Ivancic
Andi Lawrencovna
Julia Mills
Another dragon guard finds his mate in a sassy sexy baker.

I am voluntarily leaving my honest review of this book. If I could give this bundle more then 5 stars I would.
Grace Augustine
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Holy moly...a bit of dragons, a bit of fairy, a bit of vampire, and witch and romance

What a delightful collection! Stories were filled with fantasy and swept you away from the mundane into unlikely relationships filled with love. I enjoyed some more than others, but all in all a great collection for a great cause.
Ann
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This review is for Cupcake Kisses and Dragon Dreams by Julia Mills. I loved this Dragon Guard story. Kalliope, a witch whose specialty is delicious desserts, and Maddock, an older two-natured dragon, are so good together. Throw in an ancient Celtic god, add a pinch of danger, mix in some smexy-times and you have an excellent story.
K Cram
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love the Dragon Guard Series!

Another great story. Murdock is a dragon that can fly in the sky or live as a water dragon under the sea, and Kalliope is a cupcake baking witch with her own TV show.

There happiness is threatened before they even get a chance to know each other. Only with the help from a couple unexpected beings will they have a chance to be together.

Darchelle
May 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Delightful & Sweet!

This was a delightful collection of sweet, sexy and romantic stories by several authors, many unknown to me. Certainly my brand of romance and the recipes were an added treat. I can't wait to read more by these author's and sample a taste of the treats.
Diane
Sinfully decadent

Absolutely loved this book, all the authors keep you riveted in the story at all times. From the decadent treats to the sinfully delicious guys and down to earth ladies. . this book has it all 😊
janice g. phelan
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Glad I visited for the stories and stayed for the fabulous sweets recipes,!!!

A five star rating was least score for these delightful stories and the wonderful recipes these ladies put together to benefit the American Cancer Society. Way to go Ladies!
T.M. Payne
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book Reviewed: Sinfully Delicious
Authors: Linda Boulanger, Crystal L. Gauthier, Darlene Kuncytes, Marj W. Ivancic, Andi Lawrencovna, Julia Mills
My Rating: 5 Stars
Publication Date:
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
I am sure all of these stories are wonderful. At this time I am leaving review for 3.

Stirring Up Some Love by Linda Boulanger
Felicity is a love angel. She adds a little magic to her sweet treats.
But something goes wrong with the newest cake she is making for the upcoming
Tena Barnes
Mar 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great group of stories

Each story was different but they each had love. It was a joy to read each story to how each author wrote it. You have love and action and some delicious goodies. Plus they have the recipes for all them goodies. Love the stories and recipes
Sher
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow this box set is well worth the price..
Money raised goes to the The American Cancer Society..
6 very hot...very sweet reads...
Honorable mentions to..
Andi Lawrencovna ..great read
Linda Boulanger...great story..also the cover designer
Julia MIlls..an usual an awesome dragon story...
Hsu Lee
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ARC - I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are hones
Loved the anthology!
Totally recommend it!
I loved the storytelling + the characters
The storytelling + the character's build were awesome!
Diane Selander- maglioli
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sinfully Delicious

This book is a collection of short stories filled with fun, romance, danger, betrayal, and paranormal characters with magical abilities. I really enjoyed reading it.
Angie7
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Delightfully Deelishis

What a sweet read. Hopefully romantic sweet stories, filled with Adventures dramas clocks and twist fantastic Arthur's with me and creative stories. Greek characters with personalities.
Pamela daSilva
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Sinfully Delicious 😋 !

The book was very good . Each story got better as you read the book. They even put in recipes in the book !!! So going to try ! Get the book before it's gone !!
Stephanie
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Six sweet short stories

Absolutely love each story as they each find their happily ever afters. Love is in the air in each of these stories as well as some delightfuly sweet treats..this is one that I wish you could smell what the authors have cooked up
Kerri
May 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fabulous!

Every word as sweet as the title! A decadent treat to enjoy over and over again. Would definitely share with my friends.
Tammy Nitschke Sokol
Jul 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!!

Great collection of romantic stories with dashes of suspense danger, intrigue and romance. I loved them all!!!! Well worth reading.
Diane Freeze O'Bryan
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Awesome reading

Each story was awesome, loved reading them all. And thank you all for the recipes, I'm going to try them.
Misty l Otto
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great

A great set of stories. I found some new authors to follow. There is action and steam and happily ever afters
Catriona Bain
Feb 16, 2018
Kerri Luoto
May 03, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Julia Mills Dragon Guard Series 2 15 Apr 18, 2018 11:09PM
Linda Boulanger is a happily-ever-after author, wife, and mother of four human children and two fur babies. She has an eclectic mix of published books, numerous story singles and short stories in a few group anthologies, plus a slew of always evolving works in progress.

Along with being an author, she designs book covers for herself and others through Tell~Tale Book Covers and TreasureLine Designs,

Dragon Guards (1 - 10 of 25 books)
  • Her Dragon To Slay (Dragon Guards, #1)
  • Her Dragon's Fire (Dragon Guards, #2)
  • Haunted By Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #3)
  • For the Love of Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #4)
  • Saved By Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #5)
  • Only for Her Dragon (Dragon Guard, #6)
  • Fighting for Her Dragon (Dragon Guard, #7)
  • The Fate of Her Dragon (Dragon Guards, #8)
  • Her Dragon, His Demon (Dragon Guards, #9)
  • The Scars of Her Dragon (Dragon Guard, #10)