Start by marking “I Wanna Text You Up” as Want to Read:
I Wanna Text You Up

I Wanna Text You Up

(Texting #2)

When I put up a ROOMMATE WANTED poster, he was the last person on earth I thought would respond.

He was also the last person on earth I'd agree to let live with me...on purpose.

But, here we are—roommates. I'm certain we can coexist without it being awkward, and I'm determined to make it work. There will be no sexual tension building with each accidental touch, no flutters
Published January 30th 2018 (first published January 28th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about I Wanna Text You Up, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about I Wanna Text You Up

Start your review of I Wanna Text You Up
Christy
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars!!!

photo IMG_2130_zps2ajxffr1.png

I listened to the audio book of I Wanna Text You Up and omg what a blast! I laughed so many times while listening and it took me less than 24 hours to listen to the entire book because I didn’t want to hit pause. This is my first Teagan Hunter book and I’m looking forward to reading more. This one was so good!
Zoe is looking for a roommate after her best friend decides to move out with her boyfriend. Her flyer… gah! I love it:
ROOMMATE WANTED
Chicks or dudes welcome!

Looking for a
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
I admit to being hesitant when I started reading this originally, because of the fact that it involves the ex of the heroine’s best friend but I was very glad I took the chance. What prompted me to go for it was that the amicable relationship between the exes and the fact that said ex, our hero, was genuinely a great guy in the last book.

Caleb and Zoe have strong chemistry. I love how they build up all aspects of their relationship with the physical component coming in later. Caleb is slower to
Tara
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite-books
Let’s Get Textual was one of my favorite books of 2017, and I Wanna Text You Up has just been added to my favorites of 2018! It takes a lot to make me laugh. The banter between Caleb and Zoe was HILARIOUS! I loved everything about this book. It was sweet, LOL funny, and Caleb and Zoe have chemistry that is off the charts hot. I’m giving this one 10 million “Edward Cullen” sparkly stars!
Hanne
Feb 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: new-adult
Amazing addition to the Text series, but I didn’t love it like the first one. I did make me laugh and I adored the characters. I’ll definitely continue with this series.
Princess under cover
Sep 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another 4 stars.

I gobbled this one up in one sitting, mainly bc 1) I wanted to get to the good bits, which didn't happen until like 85% of the way through!!!!! For that alone I'd take a star off, dammit! 2) the H was interesting enough that I wanted to find out what the deal was with him. I always like the "jock" or "playboy" type of character being a lot more complex and deep and not at all what people peg him for.

I guess my biggest issue with this one is still the basic premise itself: how the
Radd Reader
1/2
“Did you just ask me out on a date? I thought we talked about you trying to stick your ham in my meat wallet.”

Overview
Caleb & Zoe. Both college seniors. Told from Zoe’s POV

Characters
Caleb: we met Caleb in Book 1 and he really showed his sweet, loyal, protective side in that book. But, there is more to Caleb than meets the eye and that unfolds in this book. He's emotionally and physically drained, but he’s a great guy. Did I mention he is gorgeous and sexy too?

First impression of
chan ☆
don't get me wrong, cheese is my favorite dairy product. but it just isn't my favorite in books.

basic premise of this one is that girl's bestie moves out, she finds hot boy to live with. they fall for each other, but due to their very busy schedules they have to text a lot (hence the title of the book). if it sounds kind of lame and cheesy that's cause it was.

i really didn't hate this, in fact i kind of liked it. but there wasn't anything stand out. the characters were flat as printer paper, the
Brina (Brina and the Books)
Nov 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

Read this review and others: 5171 Miles Book Blog

Ever since Teagan Hunter announced her upcoming book I Wanna Text You Up last year, I couldn't wait to get my hands on it. If it turned out only half as hilarious and adorable as her last novel, Let's Get Textual, then this one would be another winner.

Zoe Williams is in need of a new roommate because her best friend/roomie (now ex-roomie) decided to move in with her boyfriend. When Caleb Mills responds to her 'Roommate Wanted' flyer, she is
jenny
Oct 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: meet-greet-36
Loved it! I really like this series so far, can't wait to devour the other books :-)
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
Jan 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites, arcs
NO SPOILERS!

I Wanna Text You Up was an incredibly sweet, sexy, hilarious, and highly entertaining standalone romantic comedy, and I absolutely loved it! Teagan Hunter truly outdid herself with this book, and I absolutely loved her writing style and the amazing storyline and characters she created. I Wanna Text You Up was pure romantic comedy gold, and if you're looking for a story that will keep you enthralled and entertained from start to finish, then this is definitely the book for you!

Caleb
Jiana
Mar 06, 2019 rated it liked it
Caleb’s great. Zoe’s great. Them together? Not so much + it felt forced.

I was hesitant going into this one because Caleb's Delia's ex boyfriend and Delia and Zoe are best friends. But like I said, both Caleb and Zoe are great so I wanted to give them a chance.

Eh....

I wasn't really invested in their relationship plus it was way too cheesy for my liking. I don't mind cheesiness when it's done well (like in book 1) but here? Hmmmmmmmm not really.
Cristina
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my God! I loved, loved, loved this book! I can say it’s the best, most wonderful book I’ve read this year! And yes, I liked the first one too, but this one was soooo beautifulll! I’m in love! Oh Caleb! What have you done to me? (I always liked this name. But now I love it even more. How is it possible that a character can spark so many feelings inside of me?!)
Zoe and Caleb were so cuteee. And Mittens, oh that sweet cat (I’m a cat woman myself so yeah, I melted this time too - the first time
Sara
Feb 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

Let me just start by saying, I loved Let's Get Textual, so I was all down for reading this. You know what... I kind of loved it more than Let's Get Textual. I mean, Caleb is freaking amazing!

Zoe is the sassy ex-roomate of Delia (from Let's Get Textual), who is now living alone begrudgingly. She puts up a flyer for a roommate and ends up in a fun back and forth email conversation with a potential renter. They agree to meet and lo and behold, the potential is Caleb, Delia's ex-boyfriend
Vi
Oct 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Quick Take:
While this book wasn't as awesome as the first one in the series, it was still a good read. This one follows Delia's bff/ex-roommate Zoe and Delia's ex-boyfriend living together and all the ups and downs with being attracted to your best friend's ex. I did end up liking Zoe more in this book and I've always loved Caleb in the first book so this was fun. I definitely understood Zoe's frustration throughout the book. I do enjoy Teagan Hunter's style of writing and she does a good job of
Ari
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I liked this book a lot more than Delia and Zach’s book. Although, Caleb was super suspect for like 90% of the book and the angst nearly killed me. But Zoe is hilarious and is totally me.
nikki
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gaaahhhhhhh!!! I cannot even begin to tell you how much I loved this book. Zoe and Caleb are PERFECTION!
If you haven’t yet read this series by Teagan Hunter, you are seriously missing out. They are sweet, laugh out loud funny, and stupidly addictive! I cant wait to read the next one.
Carol
Sweet follow up to book one Let's Get Textual. I liked Caleb and Zoe's story.
Zoe was zany and hilarious. Caleb was sweet, but strong and a little reserved about his family or past.
Very much a YA book but I enjoyed this quick and entertaining read.
Alla
This was a cute and FUNNY read. Really liked it.
Wendy ⏃: ✦Cheeky Chicks Blogger✦
4 STARS!

ANOTHER HIT! THIS STORY WAS WITTY, SASSY, SILLY, AND OVERALL FUN. LOVED THOSE SWEET TENDER MOMENTS. I'M EXCITED FOR ROBBIE'S STORY NEXT! I CANNOT WAIT!! EEEEK
Janie
Dec 31, 2017 marked it as to-read
So I was definitely not imagining Caleb being Zoe’s H but they’re both awesome people and they deserve an HEA.
Brooklyn JoJo
Feb 07, 2018 rated it liked it
I seriously wanted to love this one, like really seriously wanted to, but sadly it just didn't work for me. First off, I think the girl code runs deep in me because I never could connect with Zoe and Caleb as a couple since Caleb also dated Delia (the h's BFF)... it just felt too incestious to me. Secondly, the drama at the outer banks just pissed me off and the excuse that was given wasn't justifiable IMO. Caleb was a A#$hole for doing what he did and letting his family manipulate him like ...more
Teagan Hunter
Dec 18, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
AVAILABLE NOW ON KINDLE UNLIMITED!

WE. ARE. LIIIIIIVE!!!!

US: http://amzn.to/2FyXqdJ
UK: http://bit.ly/IWTYU-UK
AU: http://bit.ly/IWTYU-AU
CA: http://bit.ly/IWTYU-CA
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

This was a super fun, sexy and sweet spin-off story in the series of friends that start their relationships through text messages or emails. Zoe needs a roommate since Dally has moved out to live with her boyfriend. So when Caleb answers Zoe’s ad for a new place to live, the problem isn't about letting a crazy person move into the space it is the attraction that Caleb and Zoe have towards each other. This is a problem because Caleb dated Dally and we all know about girl
Kayla Brunson
Jan 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2018, romance, arc
ARC provided by author for honest review.

This was my first book by Teagan Hunter and it will not be my last! I haven’t read Let’s Get Textual, but after reading this I am going to have to add it to my TBR list. I haven’t laughed while reading a book in a long time. Zoe was looking for a roommate, but she ended up with so much more!

I loved the texting aspect of this story. It really made the book for me. Especially since they weren’t together that much because of Caleb’s crazy schedule. It really
Michele
May 03, 2019 rated it really liked it
This series provides a great break from some of my more serious reads. The banter tends to be light and flirty and is just what I need. Even though some serious topics get thrown in, they never weigh the story down. I Wanna Text You Up continues with that trend as Zoe and Caleb decide to "room" together as "friends." I have to say that watching it evolve into something more is really quite entertaining.
Steffi De Ceuster  ♥
Feb 28, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: owned
First I was scared, I got a feeling in the first one that this was gonna be them.. I'm a loyal person to my friends so I truly believe in girl-code/bro-code. Even though we knew they ended in good terms it was kind of weird..

But I truly enjoyed it, it was fun and exciting! The author made me forget that drama bit.
Caleb and Zoe are easy people to like! I didn't like the secrets Caleb had, but so get em!
Overal great read!
Kate
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was so very good!

I usually dislike get-together-with-my-best-friend's/sister's-ex trope but here, I didn't mind it one bit. It's been made clear since book one that Caleb and Delia are over and better off as friends and to be honest, I've never read of two characters more cool with the break-up than them.

I loved Zoe since book one and were very curious about Caleb as well so them getting together seemed like a great idea to me. And it turned out great! It was the slowest possible burn but
Danny
"Though we make no sense together—the artist and the athlete—we somehow make two worlds collide in the best of ways."

Ok, I have to sadly admit that I didn't get the thrill reading this book like I did reading Delia and Zach's book. And, I have to say that I spent most of the book cringing because he was Delia's ex. It was so awkward and kind of uncomfortable to read it but it all worked out in the end.
I loved the scenes that Delia and Zach participated, they are so amazing, dorky and funny.
SheLove2Read
Apr 28, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2019
Extremely disappointing. These two acted more like 16 year olds than grown adults. The writing on this one doesn't match up to the previous book at all. It's very wordy. I did DNF at 70%.
Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
16779996_424694524540054_281417525_n
Teagan Hunter has once again captured her readers heart's with this hilariously funny story that will leave them rolling on the floor laughing their a** off until the very end. When she first announced that Zoe was getting her very own story I was so freaking excited because I loved her antics in Let's Get Textual and was happy that she was going to get her own HEA.

Color me surprised when I discovered that Caleb was going to be her love interest. I
Where to read? 1 1 Jan 30, 2019 05:09PM
New Adult Book Club: Teagan Hunter Signed paperback and E-Arc Giveaway ~ CLOSED! 28 77 Sep 23, 2018 07:56AM

• The Coaching Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #4)
  • Jock Row (Jock Hard, #1)
  • Love, Sincerely, Yours
  • Jock Rule (Jock Hard, #2)
  • The Locker Room
  • Switch Hitter (Jock Hard, #0.5)
  • I Dare You
  • The Dugout
  • The Lying Hours (How to Date a Douchebag, #5)
  • Boyfriend Bargain (Hawthorne University, #1)
  • I Hate You
  • Jock Road (Jock Hard, #3)
  • I Bet You
  • The Secret to Dating Your Best Friend's Sister
  • The Hardest Fall
  • Wait With Me (Wait with Me, #1)
  • The Guy on the Right (The Underdogs, #1)
  • Hate Notes
I’m a Missouri-raised gal, but currently live in South Carolina with my Marine veteran husband. I spend my days begging him for a cat, and I survive off coffee, pizza, and sarcasm. When I’m not writing, you can find me binge-watching various TV shows, especially Supernatural and One Tree Hill. I like cold weather, buy more paperbacks than I’ll ever read, and I never say no to brownies.

Texting (4 books)
  • Let's Get Textual
  • Can't Text This
  • Text Me Baby One More Time
“Hey, uh, Caleb?” “Yep?” “Is that your dick poking me or your phone?” He presses his lips together, trying his hardest to hold in his laughter. “That would be my dick, Zoe.” 2 likes
“Where you’re from? That’s not you. Your dreams, your goals, those aspirations you hold so dear to your heart? Those are you. The rest of it only defines you as much as you let it.” 2 likes