Start by marking “Found” as Want to Read:
Found

Found

(The Everhart Brothers #3)

All I’ve ever wanted was for someone to choose me. My mother didn’t. My father didn’t. The beautiful boy next door, who grew up to marry me, didn’t. Neither did the next man with whom I thought my heart was safe.

Back in the Bay area, three thousand miles from New York City, I can start fresh. Become one with the sea again, rise or fall on the tide of my own choices. But o
Published January 30th 2018 (first published January 25th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Found, please sign up.
AD Book Blog It is, but please don't let that stop you from reading. This is beautifully written, well developed story!

Natalie The Biblioholic
Claudia Burgoa has accomplished the virtually impossible - she made me cry! That opening scene tore my heart out. Although I already knew what had happened to the Everhart parents, watching Scott relive 9-11 was still brutal.

Found is the story of Hazel, Scott and Elliott. Hazel and Elliott have a history, which was hinted at before, but in this story, we get the whole enchilada. I understood why their relationship ended and didn’t really understand why Hazel was so willing to give it another s
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

My parents used to say that I was the link between my brothers. I was the one who kept the peace— or started the biggest fights.

“But I guess life is about taking risks as we search for that special place,” he says, sounding like a fortune cookie from Ying Palace where we ordered takeout almost every Wednesday. They never make sense but taste yummy, and their quotes sound so beautiful.

Depression is something that’s all over me, even when I don’t want it. I’ve tried to break away f
Anna
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Rejane
It seems like a stupid ( and which one is not) love triangle and a stupid heroine who couldn't see which one was "the better choice". IMO, love triangles are so presumptuous.

April Symes

Found is a book about finding your true self and your one true mate. This is a story that will captivate you as well as draw you in from the start. It is raw, compelling, so filled with the Feels…an emotionally rollercoaster filled ride. Make sure to have the tissues at the ready. This is the complex and unique love triangle between Hazel, Scott and Elliot.
Hazel is a character that we have met previously in other books. Hazel is very active everyone's lives. She is the caretaker of her family, w
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
While I loved the story in Found, it was an editorial NIGHTMARE. I initially read a pre-published version and did my best to overlook the mistakes as I was reading, but when I bought it, and it was still fraught with errors, I was sorely disappointed. I see that the author has several editors listed, and I’m not sure if she’s not listening to them or if they aren’t qualified, but this book is in desperate need of a re-edit.

While Found is not listed as part of a series on Goodreads or Amazon, it
Michelle Rodriguez
Jan 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
#TeamScott or #TeamElliott or for that matter #TeamHazel

I'm not telling you anything. If you have read this author before, you know you will be in for a long ride of emotions. I am holding off on my rating this book for now as I read/beta a very early copy of Found and not to say I didn't enjoy it, because I thoroughly did. I will rate at the time of release as I will be re-reading.

Put your big panties on though, as this book might gut you.

***EDITED REVIEW ON 2/3/18***

This is probably my third b
Heather C
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, feb-2018
There's just something about Burgoa's writing that sucks me in. Found is a captivating and gut wrenching epic love story. It took me through all kinds of turmoil and emotions, constantly causing my brain and my heart to battle with each other.

While Found can absolutely be read as a standalone, we do meet Hazel and Scott in Flawed. From the beginning, I was dying for their story and begging for them to provide us with that epic love that we all were craving. Thankfully we got it. Is their story
Kathleen R.
Feb 07, 2018 rated it really liked it

Well this was a surprising book. I'm not quite sure what i expected with Hazel's story, but this, i don't think i could have thought of. We all have read stories about failed high school sweetheart marriages and then falling in love with the last guy you thought would be your perfect match, but Claudia Burgoa took it one step further by bringing those two exact men and having Hazel chose between the two.

I can't tell you how often i've thought about this. How it resonated with me. And how
Lety  Melendez
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A riveting and poignant story of true infinite love. Finally, Hazel's story. As is typical, Claudia writes her characters with so much love that she makes you feel like they are someone you want to meet and be friends with. You cannot help but fall in love with her characters, well except maybe for one - not tellin'...

We meet Hazel throughout this series. Hazel is very active in every book and everyone's lives. She is the caretaker of her family, including the Everhart boys who have adopted her
Lorena Tucholke
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
After the first book of this series this is almost as perfect.
Scott was sweet and loving, caring always for Hazel, putting her before his feelings and wants. On the other hand i felt that Elliot was selfish and he made me crazy with the way he deserved another chance, he never fought for Hazel he just wanted his chance now that she was there, I tried to feel simpatetic with him but couldn't do it.
Hazel suffered so much in this book, I undetood her, she still wanted what she once dreamed but tha
Christine
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: best-of-2018
Found by Claudia Burgoa is a story about healing and the strength it takes to confront one's past. We have met Hazel and Scott in the previous books in the series though you can read Found as a standalone if you wish. Elliot was a brand new character and I loved finding out how he worked into this tangled web. The authors writing style just flowed from chapter to chapter in a way that I didn't want to put down my Kindle. I loved these damaged characters and how we followed their journeys. I'm co ...more
Love N. Books
Feb 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
ellie's $0.02:

Love triangle, love triangle, love triangle.

Love triangles always make me as uncomfortable as I love devouring them. Is it more uncomfortable with lies and cheating or is it more uncomfortable is so blatantly honest with "Hey, I love you, but I may love this person more so I need to figure it out."

Ouch, ouch, ouch either way. God, I love it.

Either way. We ride the ride with Hazel figuring it all out. Her past. Her present. Her future. Shit. Maybe she picks neither of them.

We final
Nicole Patterson
Mar 19, 2018 rated it did not like it
I just could not get into this book for anything. And I found it totally confusing that I just skimmed through the last half of it.
Alexandra
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cinq étoiles trouvées. Ce livre donne un nouveau sens pour les romances de la deuxième chance

“He makes me feel like I’m in the middle of a storm. He’s the storm. I love when I get lost in him.”

There are times when your soul craves romance and also there are times when your heart craves a good love story. Those times could be fulfilled by a heartwarming book. But not any book.

Found by Claudia Burgoa is a piece of heaven and it is currently on the top list of my favourite Second Chance Romances.
books are love
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ms. Burgoa

Thank you. Thank you for such an emotional and heart achingly beautiful book.

This is the perfect story for Scott. We see so much of his heart and soul on display. He was so amazing and strong and yet vulnerable in this book. You gave him a beautiful heart and voice. You wrote him in a way that was beautiful, sad, captivating, entrancing and amazing. And the choice he made in the end was just so heartbreaking but honest and loving. You showed us love has no bounds and even when we don’
Melyssa Winchester
description

Title: Found
Author: Claudia Burgoa
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Series or Standalone: Standalone (But does follow previous books featuring the brothers)
Rating: ★★★★

description

This book took me by surprise.
I knew going into this, based on the blurb that there was going to be a love triangle of some sort here.
I will say I have not read this author before this story, so obviously also have never read the previous books that have featured these characters in some small part that came before.
I don’t usually travel
Victoria Smiser
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Again, Claudia Burgoa has gifted her readers with another glimpse of the Everhart brothers.
We know the closely competitive and supremely supportive relationships between the brothers. Bickering, intuitive and unquestionably supportive the brothers always have each other’s backs. Directed from an early age, each brother excels in his chosen field. Scott is the controlled, intensely private, silent brother. Snatched from University by 9/11 and thrown into the parental role for his little brothers
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hazel Beesley has always felt unwanted, her parents pushed her away years ago, the man she married and thought she would spend forever with cut her out of his life, and her current secret beau doesn't seem to want her either, so she has came to the conclusion that it's time she choose herself and move away for a new start. Her hope is that returning to her hometown will give her the peace she needs, and allow the fresh start at life that she has been craving, but within days of being there the p ...more
Jillian Kerr
Jan 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Found is a book about finding your true self and your one true love. It's filled with raw, gut wrenching emotion that will make your heart hurt and soar at the same time. If you've read any of Claudia's books you know her words are powerful and will immediately suck you in, sending you on a wild emotional roller-coaster ride. Found does just that. We know Hazel Beesley to be a strong, independent woman from the previous books, but she hides a secret that debilitates her daily. Scott Everhart is ...more
A Book Lover's Emporium Book Blog
FOUND is a contemporary romance filled with so many of my favorite elements: second chances, tight-knit families, angst, and real-life issues. It also has a love triangle, which I’m generally not a fan of. However, the triangle admittedly kept me reading to see whom Hazel would choose. I’m glad I didn’t let the love triangle deter me!

Hazel is strong in many ways and sacrifices much for those she loves. I couldn’t help liking her; she was so selfless. She wasn’t perfect, though, and that’s what m
Christine C
Wow.
I really liked this book. It was great getting to see so much more of Hazel, who is so strong in the other books but like the people around her, we only saw what she wanted to us to see.

In Found, Hazel has picked up and moved from New York to San Francisco, near her childhood home. After a lifetime of losing people she loved, she was searching for herself at last, not the Hazel everyone needed her to be. She is recovering from a broken heart, having been rejected by Scott when she wanted t
Mackenzie Teut
Jan 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
This story centers around Hazel Beesly, the younger sister of Willow Beesly from Flawed. She is a determined, smart, and beautiful young woman who is caught between two loves. One of the things that I love about Hazel is how she tries so hard to please everyone around her, while hiding her sadness deep inside. She is a very relatable character. Claudia did a fantastic job showing how easy it is for someone to hide their depression and sadness behind the mask of a smile. It just takes the right p ...more
Jaimed
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Gah!

I loved this book and the characters so much! I admit that it took me a couple chapters before I got pulled in, but then I couldn't put it down.

Hazel is such a wonderful character. She puts everyone else before herself, even when she needs to be taken care of. She has been left behind and left to feel unwanted, by everyone that says that they love her. She has been made to feel unloved one too many times and now she is going to put her happiness first. She is going to love herself and find s
Phuong
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow...this book really touched me because I can so relate to what Hazel is going through in her struggle with depression and trying to please everyone. I loved the Everhart men and was glad to be able to find out what has been going on with everyone and we finally get Hazel and Scott's story!

Hazel Beesley has abandonment issues since it appears everyone in her life leaves her at some point or another. She has to deal and manage her depression along with changes in her life, both professionally a
Lager & Lefse Book Blog
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you’ve read Claudia before, you know that she writes emotionally passionate books that pull on your heartstrings. Found is no different. It is so beautifully executed that it isn’t long until you are feeling and going through exactly what the characters are going through. Found is told from triple POV, but isn’t a triad.

Found revolves around Hazel. She is an extremely strong, independent woman who is always looking out for others. While being this strong and charming individual she battles a
Becky Rendon
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
She did it again. Claudia Burgoa ruined an entire day. She brought two people I love together in a story that twisted my heart, broke my hope, and made me threaten to beat a "fictional" character out of her own story.

Maybe ruined is the wrong word...

Claudia Burgoa monopolized my emotions. She treated them with disdain and dangled them over a cliff. She laughed at my fears and collected my tears for some twisted author voodoo project. Or...

She made me fall in love with two people who already hel
Crissy
Jan 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is my top read for 2018!!!
This story was absolutely amazing, and when it comes to a story that gives you all of the FEELS this one knocks it out of the park. It was compelling, passionate, exciting, emotional and the chemistry between these characters was undeniably beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time.

" I have nothing to lose and everything to fight for."

It may be a simple statement but when you read these words in this story you will absorb it as if it was spoken directly to
MJ Symmonds
Jan 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow, I am in awe of this book. Ms. Burgoa has outdone herself. I've read the previous 2 books in the Everhart brothers series & loved them but there's just something about Hazel's story that made it my favorite so far.

Hazel has decided to move back to San Francisco leaving her family behind in New York. She has always felt left behind by all the people most important to her. Now she's doing something for herself & making a fresh start. Maybe a fresh start isn't in the cards for her when
Caroline F
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
My favourite read of this series so far!

"The two men I've loved, in the same room. The same men who decided I wasn't enough for them."

Hazel Beesley has moved to the other side of the country. Her excuse is business. Her real reason is a fresh, personal start. She never expected to come face-to-face with her old love. And, she never expected her more recent heartbreak to follow her across the continent.

Both want another chance with her. Both are determined to prove that he's the man for her.

This
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Claudia is an award winning, international bestselling author. She lives in Colorado, working for a small IT. She has three children and manages a chaotic household of three confused dogs, and a wonderful husband who shares her love of all things geek. To survive she works continually to find purpose for the voices flitting through her head, plus she consumes high quantities of chocolate to keep t ...more

The Everhart Brothers (4 books)
  • Flawed
  • Fervent
  • Forever
“No amount of time and space can separate you from the people who you’re meant to be in your life. They will always come back.” ― Anonymous” 0 likes