Start by marking “All of You (Rebel Desire, #3)” as Want to Read:
All of You (Rebel Desire, #3)

All of You

(Rebel Desire #3)

She's a single mom with a messy life. He's Rebel Desire's bass player.

I want what all my friends have.

He doesn't need my baggage.

I can't stop thinking about her.

Romance isn't my priority, my daughter is.

I want to show her she can have it all.

He thinks we can be a family.

Her and Rae are my family now, and no one will take them away from me.

He stays even when it's eas
Published May 2nd 2018

To ask other readers questions about All of You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All of You

Start your review of All of You (Rebel Desire, #3)
Fabiola Francisco
Feb 24, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
I am so excited to share the third book in the Rebel Desire Series! All of You is Jason's story, and it is a sweet, southern romance.

This is a series of interconnected standalone novels. All stories could be read on their own or in their respective order.

Now LIVE!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/2NAsw9j
iBooks: https://apple.co/2lTrhpo
Kobo: https://bit.ly/2MM77ch
Nook: https://bit.ly/2KJSvJK

Sneak Peek:

“You don’t have to help.”
“I want to.” Jason stands next to me as I wash the plates and he dries them for
Richelle Robinson
May 08, 2018 rated it really liked it

This was my favorite book of the series hands down. I love books that have single dads but it was refreshing to read about a single mother. Jason surprised me so much in this story. Out of all the guys in this series I didn’t expect him to fall for a single mother. I don’t think he did as well.

Cassidy Rae is strong and at times a stubborn woman but I don’t blame her one bit. Her daughter Rae is the light of her life. I loved the slow burn between Jason and Cassidy. Especially since Cassidy has
Stacy Wray
Apr 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Jason and Cassidy Rae's story is sweet, sexy and enviable. What's more sexy than a man who falls in love with your child from the get-go? Even though Cassidy Rae had plenty going on in her life, he proved his love by sticking by her side. I really enjoyed this book - didn't take me long to read at all. Great flow and great characters.
Rachel
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
As the daughter of a single mother, I fell hard for Cassidy Ray and Jason.
Francisco once again weaves a beautiful tapestry of a story together, showing the hardship of being a single mom and taking a second chance.
Aptly named, All Of You, Jason wants all of Cassidy Rae. His genuine demeanor is refreshing as a Hero.
This has all the makings of a five-star read for me-second chance love story, well written, connections with favorite characters from other books, and a happy ending.
Alison
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Breath-Taking, Heart-Warming, Magical Stars!!!

I was given this book in turn for an honest review.

When Jason spotted Cassidy Rae the connection he felt was undeniable. The heart wants, what the hearts wants, and Jason’s heart wants Cassidy Rae. Can she let him in and believe they have what it takes to be together or will her past catch up with her and tear them apart?

Fabiola Francisco has written a beautiful, captivating, romantic story, one that held my heart hostage from start to finish. Al
Stephanie
Apr 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It's no secret that I have really enjoyed the Rebel Desire books. It's also no secret that Cole has been my favorite. After reading Cole and Bri's story in Love You Through It I didn't have high expectations for Jason. At that point Cole was it for me. However, Fabiola Francisco did it! I'm so completely in love with Jason Stone.

Jason usually sticks to his no games, no drama plan however after meeting Cassidy Rae by accident that all changes. Jason goes for jog and ends up on a different side o
Christy Pastore
Apr 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Be prepared to fall in love with everything about this book. All of You will have all of your emotions invested in Jason and Cassidy Rae's love story. It is such a sweet, beautifully crafted, moving story that profoundly grips your heart and soul.

I ADORE the Rebel Desire Crew, definitely a favorite series for me by Francisco! These richly layered characters will be stuck with me forever.

If you need a sweet romance in your life, do yourself a favor and pick up All of You or any of the books in th
Nikki
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: series, favorites, romance, arc
The thing I love most about Fabiola is her approach to storytelling. It is light, yet deep and vividly painted. It is graceful, yet provocative. It is very easy to read her works and I love that all her books offer the readers with positivity, joy, hope, courage, and all things beautiful -- I swear to heavens.

While I loved the first two books in the Rebel Desire novels, All of You is the one closest to my heart. This story is important to me because of the profound hope it gives. The message is
❤️Melanie G.
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
***ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***
What a beautifully written story. I was truly hooked from page one. The love, sacrifice, understanding and compassion took my breath away over and over again. The characters in this book from the series touched my heart the most. Amazing series and a brilliant book 3. MUST READ SERIES!!
Dana
Apr 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
All Of You was such a wonderful, heartwarming story. Cassidy Rae, hardworking, single mom trying to give her daughter, Rae, every opportunity in life.

Jason, a musician and all around great guy. He hasn’t had much luck with love until he meets Cassidy Rae. Then all bets are off!

This was my first book from Ms. Francisco and it won’t be my last.
Narissa Manuel
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant book. The story takes you in and doesn't let go. Brilliant writing. An absolute must read.
Patti Gunkel
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Omg!!! This book is absolutely AMAZING... This love story had me hooked after the second they meet. I couldn't stop reading this book, I had to know what happened next. Cassidy and Jason are perfect for each other. This series is so amazing. each book I cry, I laugh, I love....
Alice
Apr 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oooh Fabiola Francisco did it again!
All Of You is another fantastic book in the Rebel Desire Series and here's my review. ;)

Before I started this book I was already excited to read it because a story about a band member of Rebel Desire and a single mom? Sounds good, right?!
AND OF COURSE IT WAS MORE THAN GOOD!
IT WAS SOOOOOOOO LOVELY AND HEARTWARMING!
I instantly fell in love with Jason & Cassidy Rae! Oooh and her cute daughter Rae as well!
I'm still swooning so hard because this book is nothing
Eileen Robinson
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-reads, arcs
Cassidy Rae is a single mother, doing her best to provide for her Daughter. Her life is really just a roundabout of struggle, to make ends meet, to care for her daughter and to try to better things for them both and always feels the weight of the world on her shoulders.
Jason is Rebel Desire's Bassist. He's a no games straight up kinda guy. Having split up with his girlfriend after finding out that he was merely being used to further her own career, he's decided that love can't really be trusted.
Teri
Apr 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The thing that always touches me about this authors book is how real they are. The characters are normal everyday people with normal everyday problems. Caz is dealing with being a single parent and has a few surprises of her own that test out a relationship and not real secure in life. Jason is dealing with his own trust issues after his break up. Neither is looking for love but they fit into each others lives (with a lot of work) and hearts before they even realize it. It wasn't a slap of insta ...more
Leila
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5*

This is the third book in the Rebel Desire series, and can easily be read as a stand-alone or in sequence.

Jason is the bass player of Rebel Desire and the only single member of the band left, but he wants what his friends have — someone to share his life with.

Cassidy Rae is a signal mom, the love for her six year old daughter Rae and raising her alone has always been her sole focus.
Reality of her situation meant she gave up on fairytales a long time ago.
But when Jason walks into her life
I Dont Get Sundays
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Oh my this book! This story! I don't even know if I can describe to you how good this story is without spoiling it. Jason is such a sweet man. Jason has been laughing at all his band mates who have slowly become attached to their women. He has been enjoying a relationship of his own but not as serious as the others. When that relationship fails his trust fails too. He isn't sure if a relationship will hold while in the business.

Cassidy Rae is doing all she can to hold it all together. This woma
Ally.Always.Reads
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: single-parent
***ARC PROVIDED BY THE AUTHOR IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW***

This is my first book by Fabiola Francisco and it will not be last!
I really really liked this. I wish I had known about her prior to winning this ARC because I would've read the previous books and loved this ever more. (But lucky for me, I got book 1 for free over the weekend when it was on sale!)

I liked that it was pretty low on drama because sometimes it gets to be a bit much...
This was a sweet story and I look forward to reading
Joy Novel Thoughts
Apr 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
All of You is such a bittersweet read! I am so sad to have to say goodbye to the men of Rebel Desire! It was such a fun journey that we went on with three of the band members to find their happily every after and as a bonus we got to watch Jen and Ryder's relationship develop throughout the series.

Jason, the bass player, was the last man standing, but not by choice. He thought that he had found the one that didn't want him for his fame and status, and then that evil witch of a woman showed her t
Victoria Anne
Apr 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Soooooo sweet!!! This was my first read by Fabiola Francisco and I absolutely loved it. All of You was such a heartfelt read between a guy looking for a forever love and a single mother singularly focused on raising her daughter. I loved the way Jason cared for and fell in love with both girls at the same time. And Rae, she was the cutest.
Yazmin Martinez
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was such a Beautiful, Heartfelt, Well written book that I loved so much. As this is My first book by Fabiola , I can't wait to go back and read the others. Cassidy & Jason's story just flowed so well that it was a real page turner. Thank you again Fabiola ❤ ...more
Alicia
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another beautifully written story by Fabiola. I’ve yet to pick up one of her books and not be fully invested in her characters or their struggles. Jason and Cassidy Rae are no exception.

I do have to say that this story from Jason’s POV seemed a little “insta”, but I was happy with Cassidy Rae being a touch more cautious since she is a single mother. But then I thought back; most people would think my husband and I are “insta” too and here we are 18 years later. When you meet your person you han
A.D. McCammon
Apr 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Now, I see that I can have more. He’s taught me that.”

Another sweet, heartwarming story from Fabiola. What’s sexier than a man that loves and cares for a child that isn’t his? Such a great story.
Christie72
~ 5 ++ STARS~

This is the second book I have read by Fabiola Francisco, and let me tell you, this woman knows how to write a romance that will melt your heart.

Jason is back from touring, and not exactly in a great place. He just found out the woman he thought he was going to have a future with wasn’t who he thought she was. He has some trust issues, but that kind of becomes irrelevant when he walks into a diner and sees Cassidy Rae.
Cassidy Rae is a single mother working hard to make ends meet a
Janine - The World Was Hers for the Reading
Cassidy Rae is a hard working single mom of an adorable 6 year old. While she never meant to get pregnant with a one night stand, she can’t deny that her daughter Rae is the best thing that ever happened to her, even if finances are tight. The little girl is a ray of sunshine to everyone she meets. Between work and parenting, Cassidy Rae has no time for anything else in her life . . .least of all a relationship.

Jason, bass player for Rebel Desire, is tired of living life alone. He wants what the
Jennifer Pierson
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The brilliant Fabiola Francisco has penned another amazingly sweet story that I couldn't get enough of with All of You. It's about a struggling single mother, Cassidy Rae, and a famous musician who wants a happily ever after, Jason. He's the bassist for the famous group, Rebel Desire, and has watched his band mates find love, but somehow missed the boat so far, and gasp, he's not a manwhore. Nope, Jason's a big hearted man who wants the whole white picket fence, family thing, but isn't found it ...more
Bobbie Stanley
May 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm honestly not sure how I lived so long without this series. Music is my love language, and I always jump at any and every opportunity to read something where it's incorporated into the story like this. Somehow, though, I didn't start this series until I heard this one was coming out, and I'm so glad I did. Admittedly, I've loved the previous books, but this one is by far my favorite of the series. To be honest, I'm probably a little biased here. I happen to be a single mom with a kid about th ...more
Kris
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Gah. This series is sickening sweet. And All of You, the third in the Fabiola Franciscos Rebel Desire is probably the sweetest. Like, I just ate an entire bag of red gummy bears sweet. Simply heartwarming to the extreme. Jason and Cassidy Rae are a country fairytale. Jason being the bassist in a famous country band, and Cassidy a single mother working at a diner to make ends meet for her daughter Rae.

"You two have become my world," he confesses.
I release his hands and cup his face. My lips bru
April Symes
This is the 3rd book in the Rebel Desire Series, with this being Jason and Cassidy Rae's story. What a beautiful and emotionally touching story. Cassidy Rae is a young single, hardworking mother who wants to give her little girl everything in life but she struggles hard to make it. Jason is a musician – for he is Rebel Desire's Bassist. He is a great guy yet his love life hasn’t been the greatest until he meets Cassidy Rae. He and Cassidy meet when he became at customer at her diner. Neither is ...more
Johnaka- Amity Book Blog
Apr 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
All of You by Fabiola Francisco
“The last man standing,4 stars”

Jason is the last solo man of Rebel Desires and he’s feeling the heat. He wants the happily ever after like his friends but it seems there is no happily ever after in sight for him. Until he stumbles upon a truck stop diner and finds a surprise waiting for him on the inside. He wasn’t expecting to meet Cassidy Rae and he sure wasn’t expecting to fall for a woman with a daughter. But here he is living the dream, making music, and findi
« previous 1 3 next »

• Waiting For You (McKinney/Walker Brothers, #2)
  • My Ex's Baby (Crescent Cove #8)
  • Just One of the Groomsmen (Getting Hitched in Dixie #1)
  • Tempt the Hookup (Tempt, #3)
  • Sir Loin of Beef (Grade-A Beefcakes #1)
  • Southern Storm (Southern Series, #3)
  • The Hardest Route
  • T-Bone (Grade-A Beefcakes #2)
  • My Kinda Night (Summer Sisters #2)
  • Side Hustle (Dawson Family, #3)
  • Where Forever Ends (Maplewood Falls, #1)
  • Wait For Me
  • Doughn't Let Me Go (Slice, #3)
  • Athica Lane (Carpino, #3)
  • Take Me Fast (Bridgewater County, #3)
  • One Percent of You
  • Work in Progress (Cook Brothers, #1)
  • Yesterday Is Gone (Yesterday #1)
I am an indie author who writes contemporary romance and women's fiction. You'll often find southern gentleman in my books and a love for country music. Coffee fiend and star gazer.

Website | Facebook | Instagram| Reader Group

Rebel Desire (3 books)
  • Lovin' On You (Rebel Desire, #1)
  • Love You Through It (Rebel Desire, #2)