Start by marking “Bull's Eye (Share Me, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bull's Eye (Share Me, #2)

Bull's Eye

(Share Me #2)

LEXIE
I made a deal with the devil. A devil named Derek Drake. He makes my husband watch as he uses me to satisfy his carnal desires. I love it, and that terrifies me. Because this bargain only works if they are willing to share me. I don't know what I'll do when they decide they've had enough of our deal. I'm not sure I can choose between them.

DEREK
Brian loves watching m

To ask other readers questions about Bull's Eye, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bull's Eye

Stephanie
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
ARC Received By The Author

"Derek took me down his dark, evil rabbit hole , and I was more than happy to stay in his fucked-up, kinky Wonderland for the rest of my life."

Bulls Eye starts where The Devil Makes Three left off.
Derek is Alexandra and Brian's bull, and that's all going great until it isn't anymore. Will everything work out or will she have to chose between her husband that shes been with for years or a man who gives her the pleasure/pain she never knew she needed until now?

(Just say
Kathy M
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book in a series. I decided to read the first book, but you really don't have to. I absolutely loved this story. Alexandria is married to Brian, and lives a very pampered life as the wife of a Wall Street trader. She has hired Derek to be her contractor in the Hamptons. She's instantly attracted to him. He sees the real her behind the facade. She's truly a submissive, into bdsm, but doesn't know it. Derek recognizes it instantly. They begin their relationship in book one, but ...more
Michele
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Will Lexie follow her heart…
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book, which is a duet. I read the 1st book in the duet, so I was eager to continue reading about the trio. Derek is now controlling Lexie and her husband, Brian via phone during the week and visits on weekends. Derek introduces Lexie to his sister’s club, and their feelings towards one another increase, changing the trio dimension. Adding to the tension is Derek’s support and Brian’s discontent over Lexie’s desire
Tarah Didley
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What another AMAZING, HOT, SEXY read.

Derek and Alexandra are freaking the hottest couple. I mean I give Alexandra credit for coming out of her shell and exploring things she has never done before.

Derek is just plain SEX ON A STICK and he knows it too! I mean he knows the boundaries and when he goes to he next level of pure sexiness it’s just mind blowing.

I was never a big fan of Brian and it was proven towards the end. He is all about looks and money that he really never paid attention to his
Daniella Marchand
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing

Hiring Derek as her contractor, she's instantly attracted to him. He sees true her behind the mask. A thrue submissive, bdsm, Derek recognizes it instantly. I learned with the reviews from book 1 that it was different from this book, their feelings has changed. Brian, her husband is excited by watching & participating in their affair. Until she wants to explore more and Brian can't allow it, then his marri
Gea
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ll never pretend to understand the need for the pain and punishment. I do want to know about the lifestyle through reading about it.

No matter how the relationship is, it is so important to stay honest with each other. And to listen to what the other has to say.

It was amazing to see this journey the three of them made in their own way. I love to read the different perspectives.

Depression is a serious thing, not to be under estimated, just like the effects of extreme stress.
But I guess it is sup
Jenny Brightman Harris
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Lexie, Derek and Brian. Lexie and Derek are in a sexual relationship with the full understanding and consent of her husband Brian. She Brian is a cockholden husband. However Lexie and Derek are getting closet than Brian ever thought would happen. Will they all be able to continue with this situation or will it all come tumbling down like a house of cards.

This is a hot hot hot book.
Judy
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second half of Lexie and Derek’s story. I really liked their characters much better in this book. It seems to have made them reasonable in their personalities. They have actual feelings for each other and how their relationship continues is actually heartwarming. I took a big dislike to Brian. He sure turned out different than I expected. I have to thank the author for making this book answer most of the questions about Lexie and Derek. Even though it’s a cliffhanger of sorts about V ...more
Dee
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is so hot, I found myself getting VERY warm reading it! There is menage, cuckold, MMF, BDSM, HEA and any other acronyms you can think of. It's not for people who like vanilla stories, but then again if you don't, you will probably not be reading this review. (Right?) I enjoyed the heck out of this and know that you will too. Evelyn Vox is now on my list of favorite authors and I'm just purchased book 1 of this series because I know it's got to be scorching!

I received an advance reader
Book-Lovin-Momma
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the second book of the Share Me series. It was scintillating from the get go. and I couldn't wait to find out how things worked out for this trio. Bull's Eye is a character-driven romance that kept me hooked. Derek is that powerful Dom in charge of both Lexie and Brian, and he was so sexy hot. I found myself trying to see if Brian would fit in and found him to be sexy in his own way. Lexie was the ultimate prize for these two men, both wanting to claim her. Good heat and character buildi ...more
G
Mar 24, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: bdsm, m-f-m
This was a very hot read, the chemistry between Lexie and Derek is super charged. In the early part of the book you can also see how much it is for Brian as well. When Lexie also listens to Derek regarding getting a degree in interior design, a passion she has had for a while, small niggles begin to appear in her and Brian relationship. Will this threesome with the Bull stay the course or will this play come crashing down around their ears.

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and a
Brooke
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a complicated relationship. Alexandra and her husband Brian couldn’t explore their sexuality together....So Alexandra brings meets Derek and things get hot and steamy quick!! The Brian finds out he likes Derek’s domination as well!! Derek and Alexandra’s chemistry is off the charts!! The commanding presence that Derek exudes is captivating!!! So sexy!! Shit I’m in love with him. Then the threesome was too much for them, too much growing intimacy between Derek and Alexandra.
Elizabeth Mularski
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I received a complimentary copy of this book with no expectation for leaving a review. This review is being left voluntarily. This is a great continuation of book one. The characters grow more and are required to look inside themselves for the best coarse of action going forward. But don't worry, there is plenty and I mean plenty of smokin' hot sexy scenes and thoughts.

Nancy
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book in this duo and I could not wait to start reading this one. I got very worked up reading these books, they are hot and steamy. This book has a little bit over everything in it and if your tastes only run for vanilla don’t read this book. I must say that after reading this book I have added Evelyn Vox to my favorite list and will be looking for more by her as her books are so steamy.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another great read, with lots of chemistry and hotness. This is a well written story and hooked me from the start.This is a quick hot read, with a interesting plot and fantastic characters, great emotion and Loads of steam!

Amy
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Talk about intense and wild. I had never heard about a Bull until this story. Oh my.. my imagination runs wild. Reading this story makes you see both sides and both sides makes this a panty dropping, heavy breathing read.

Tanya
Mar 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
he makes her do all sorts of things but only in front of her husband. she made the deal and he will take what he wants from her and she will be begging for more. what if one of them wants her on their own? will everything work out? red hot read

Karen
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is part two in this set of books.
This book has a well developed plot that keeps your
attention and strong characters. It has a little BDSM as
well in fact if it was not in it the story wouldn't be as strong as it is.
I voluntarily reviewed a copy of this book from booksprout.
Linda Katzman
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is part two in a series of hot books. If you can't handle steamy scenes and adult situations, this is not the book for you.

Karen
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
It is an erotic BDSM MMF romance. It is sexy, steamy, great chemistry with the characters and written well. I enjoyed reading this book.
Ayennix
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Bulls Eye by Author Evelyn Vox is a passionate story with a hint of kink, a side of drama and so much heat, it'll make you burst into flames.

This is the continuation of the complicated relationship between Lexie, Derek, and Brian (if you haven't met them, they are originally in Share Me: The Devil Makes Three - a must read as well)

This book is not for the faint of heart, it is more for the kink lovers, the heat seekers, those that enjoy a little more extra in a romance novel.

I love that we get
Ellie W
Karen Giasson
Jodi Hassel
Mar 01, 2018
My readers and I are one in the same: we like it dark, and we like it dirty. If you like dominant men, strong-as-hell heroines, and heart-racing plots with lots of kink, then welcome to our wicked little club. My characters will take you on a wild ride as they give into their most forbidden desires, uncovering their truest selves along the way. Always steamy and extra sinful, my romances will have ...more

Share Me (2 books)
  • The Devil Makes Three (Share Me, #1)