Start by marking “The Renovation” as Want to Read:
The Renovation

The Renovation

(A Contemporary Reverse Harem Romance Series #2)

When Carter, my hunky neighbor spies me wrestling with a chunk of dry rot on the front porch of my piece of sh*t, moneypit, rundown not-so-home-sweet-home, help seems to be on the way.
Especially when Tanner, Wyatt, and Dig join the team just before the scumbag bank closes in.
Who knew home repair could get so sexy?
And it turned out my house was not the only thing that despe
Published March 8th 2018 by Headlands Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Renovation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Renovation

Jennifer G
Mar 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: reverse-harem
Jayma is having a bad stretch. Dumped, in debt, and about to lose her house which is close to falling down already, Jayma is prepared to move in with her best friend and start over when her life starts to turn around. Her cute next-door neighbor and his best friend, her geek-chic co-worker, and her plumber's hot son all show interest in her now that she's single. And they all want to help. Carter, Dig, Tanner, and Wyatt to the rescue in more ways than one.

The Renovation is a contemporary Revers
MJM
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spoilt For Choice

Jayma is having a rough time lately. She's working as a receptionist at an ad agency where she meets Tanner.  Her next door neigh is handsome carter and Dig is his gorgeous friend and lance, well he is a plumber that she uses when necessary. After her rat of a boyfriend leaves her in the lurch these four wonderful,, handsome hunks come to her aid.  This is a reverse harem with Jayma having her world filled with men that lust and love her and don't want to let her go. Sp they com
Wendy Ballard
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
thinking that her boyfriends was going to purpose and turn Jayma life upside down Lance leave Jayma a house going into foreclosure and then Jayma meets her neighbor Carter comes over to talk to her since he was in a great mood and find a hint that she is no longer with her boyfriend and asks her out
Tanner works with her and askes her out as well
Wyatt comes over to fix the hot water heater and asks her out
Carter has a sharing relationship with his best friend Dig and invites him to have a drink
poppy
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a really hot and sexy read.When Jayma bought a house with her ex she was expecting to do it up and flip it for a profit what she did not expect was for him not to make the payments and it to end up in foreclosure.Now she has very little time to save it.That's where Dig, Tanner, Wyatt, and Carter come in when they realise she needs help they all come to the rescue and when they realise she is attracted to all of them her friend convinces them all to move in with her.This was a really hot ...more
Ashleigh
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fantastic 5!

Mika is a new author for me, but I have been enthralled with the environments she creates in her stories. This one definitely has the reader pulled in and feeling everything Jayma is feeling. All her guys treat her great in their own ways and I don’t blame her for wanting to keep them all around. At some points I was a little angered by Jayma’s inner dialogue about her insecurities but of course the guys always made her feel better. The push and pull between them all was great.
Danielle Gumm
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
This was a really cute book. At first I thought is was a little slow going but the further I got into the book I understand why the was so much detail. I love the guys they are all sweet and kind they Jayme the why she should be and he ex what a douche bag I wanna punch him my self! Jayme’s friend Shelley has to be one of my favorite characters ( other then the guys of course) she tells it like it is and is not afraid to put things in motion. lol over all really cute story and I love the HEA
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
With her boyfriend walking out the door and a foreclosure looming in her future, Jayma’s life is on a downward spiral. That is until she opens up her heart to four separate men that not only bring her love but hopes to fix the house, sell it before the bank takes it and give her a job opportunity that she cannot walk away from. With great characters and a storyline that was heartwarming and uplifting from the opening pages this book was a great read.
Amber Hamblin
Mar 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Okay read

The book started off well, stupid ex boyfriend being a meany pants. But as the book went on it got kind of repetitive on how she met the guys. How they all took it so easy was a little fairy taleish to me. I would wished for more drama, but meh.

This is a HEA book though. So that’s always nice.
Book Addict
May 05, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a good stand-alone contemporary RH novel by Mika Lane. There is a lot of steam in this book but the refreshing thing about this book is the MC confidence in herself and the fact that she did what she felt was right for her with no judgement! This is a fun easy read and a good book to sit down with at night or on the weekend. I look forward to reading more books by this fantastic author.
Nicole Chu
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Soooo good!

The second book not surprisingly was just as good as the first.
I love how all the men are considerate and loving. They again are not man-whores nor pigs!
We have another strong and outstanding female character who knows what she wants and goes for it!
The 5 of them fit together like a glove!
It is wonderful to see the story evolve and I wish there was more!
Mel B.
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super steamy and sweet RH

This was a really sweet and steamy Contemporary Reverse Harem book. I loved Jayma and I loved her guys. Each one was so sweet and good for her. They all brought something necessary to her life, and it was great to see her blossom under their attention and affection.
Lindsey
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
Couldn't get into this

The writing to me seemed choppy. There wasn't any smoothness, due to this I just couldn't get into this story. Didn't expect much and the story lineisok. Just writing style isn't for me.
Cortnie
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a fun, over-the-top RH fairy tale with a HEA. The story isn't a deep read, mostly because of the length, but the characters are fun and it will keep you entertained. Perfect when you want a fun escape from the real world.
Theresa Wesley
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. Jayma's boyfriend leaves her with a house that is about to be foreclosed on. Just when she thinks there is nothing she can do she meets 4 amazing guys. They help her realize things can be better and she doesn't have to give up.
Amanda Ruffell
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it
Deb Le
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent reverse harem book. Great writing, fantastic characters, a bit of drama. I couldn't put this one down! I voluntarily received an ARC of this book.
Sandra Walker
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot and sexy, It was surprising and cool!
Jean Craven
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved it

This was so really very enjoyable and very erotic plus sweet and very romantic. Wish I could find lovers like that
Pat
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The great storyline and the fantastic characters lured me right in from the very first page and I remained totally hooked until the turn of the very last page!
Sara Conway
Jul 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
Awful....just awful lol
Kelly
Sep 11, 2018 rated it liked it
3 stars

This book didn't have much of a storyline, and none of the relationships felt orgaNic. Everything moved far too quickly
Jane
Mar 01, 2018 rated it liked it
It was a little bit unbelievable but if your willing to forgo reality then this was a short, fun steamy read.
Cindy Dillman
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Renovation

A true fairy tale. Happily ever after. Great writing, story line, character development. Thank you for sharing your genius with us.
Stephanie L
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun, sexy, over the top fantasy. A fairytale with a HEA. The guys are hot, the sex is steamy and you will enjoy every bit of it.
I read with KU.
CJ
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very unique way to solve several problems. This was a fun exciting read full of insta-love and a wonderful HEA.
Gretchen
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun Story

If you are looking for a fast paced, fun and exciting story, this is the book for you. The characters are great and the pace is well done. I really enjoyed the read.
Co
Mar 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, mika-lane
This was a really good story. Once I started I could not put it down. Had to see what happened.
Gea
Mar 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
With two things that connect the guys they have a great thing going for them. But only because they are so open minded!

Shelle is an awesome friend too! Can’t say too much or it would spoil the read for you.

The only thing that bothered me a little was that they all had the same line, while they get to know Jayma.
Or maybe that’s the first thing that connects the guys?

NL:
Met twee dingen die de mannen verbinden hebben ze iets moois samen. Maar alleen omdat ze zo open minded zijn.
Shelle is ook een ge
Julie Haight
Oct 28, 2018
Lesley Rodriguez
Nov 19, 2018
  • Just a Matter of Time
  • Her Harem
  • My Savage Heart (McQuaid Trilogy #1)
  • A Fallen Fortune
  • Island Candy
  • Demon Crossings (Twilight of the Gods, #1)
  • Hold Me Tight (Greenpoint Artists #1)
  • A Desperate Journey
  • The Boys Next Door
  • Here and Now
  • The Cartel: The Apprentice, Volume 1  (The Twelve Systems Chronicles, #1)
  • Ravyn's Flight (Jarved Nine #1)
  • Warlord
  • Abducted (The Twin Moons of Andove, #1)
  • The Making of Legend (Cerebral Network, #1)
  • Vacation For Three: Colorado
  • Palpitations
  • The Empress Capsule (Audacity Saga, #1)
Writing has been a passion of Mika’s since a young age (her first book was "The Day I Ate the Milkyway"), but erotic romance is now what gives purpose to her days and nights. She lives in magical Northern California with her own handsome alpha dude, sometimes known as Mr. Mika Lane, and an evil cat named Bill. A devotee of the intelligent and beautiful, and lover of shiny things, she’s a yogi, hik ...more

A Contemporary Reverse Harem Romance Series (5 books)
  • The Inheritance