Start by marking “The Renovation” as Want to Read:
The Renovation

The Renovation

(A Contemporary Reverse Harem Romance #2)

Who knew home repair could be so sexy?

When my hunky neighbor Carter spies me wrestling a chunk of dry rot on the front porch of my piece of sh*t, moneypit, rundown, not-so-home-sweet-home, it seems help is on the way.
Especially when Tanner, Wyatt, and Dig join the team.
And it turns out my house was not the only thing that desperately needed attention. The guys get to work
Published March 8th 2018 by Headlands Publishing (first published March 4th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about The Renovation, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Renovation

Start your review of The Renovation
Jennifer G
Mar 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: reverse-harem
Jayma is having a bad stretch. Dumped, in debt, and about to lose her house which is close to falling down already, Jayma is prepared to move in with her best friend and start over when her life starts to turn around. Her cute next-door neighbor and his best friend, her geek-chic co-worker, and her plumber's hot son all show interest in her now that she's single. And they all want to help. Carter, Dig, Tanner, and Wyatt to the rescue in more ways than one.

The Renovation is a contemporary Revers
Jean
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved it

This was so really very enjoyable and very erotic plus sweet and very romantic. Wish I could find lovers like that
beth m
Jul 09, 2019 rated it liked it
Renovation

Surprisingly not too bad or at least not as bad as the book before it. Some peppered spelling errors which wasn’t surprising as the last book had some of the same issues. The plot itself is instalove, girl falls down on her luck with her last boyfriend, gets saddled with a wreck of a home that is getting foreclosed on. And magically she falls for guys that all have a way to help her fix her house (what are the chances 🙄) and just like the last book they all agree to move in with each o
MJM
Mar 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Spoilt For Choice

Jayma is having a rough time lately. She's working as a receptionist at an ad agency where she meets Tanner.  Her next door neigh is handsome carter and Dig is his gorgeous friend and lance, well he is a plumber that she uses when necessary. After her rat of a boyfriend leaves her in the lurch these four wonderful,, handsome hunks come to her aid.  This is a reverse harem with Jayma having her world filled with men that lust and love her and don't want to let her go. Sp they com
Michelle Carey Martin
Sep 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Hot Dates

The story is pretty good. It gets a little bogged down in the getting to know her/him with 4 guys. The guys only really get to know each other over half-way through the story and it's kinda strange that her friend who doesn't know any of the guy's ends up setting them all up... I actually expected her to tell them all at dinner at her house and then the neighbour could offer his house... Just think that sounds more realistic...But it's not what happened . For me I kinda liked the two fr
Wendy Ballard
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
thinking that her boyfriends was going to purpose and turn Jayma life upside down Lance leave Jayma a house going into foreclosure and then Jayma meets her neighbor Carter comes over to talk to her since he was in a great mood and find a hint that she is no longer with her boyfriend and asks her out
Tanner works with her and askes her out as well
Wyatt comes over to fix the hot water heater and asks her out
Carter has a sharing relationship with his best friend Dig and invites him to have a drink
poppy
Mar 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a really hot and sexy read.When Jayma bought a house with her ex she was expecting to do it up and flip it for a profit what she did not expect was for him not to make the payments and it to end up in foreclosure.Now she has very little time to save it.That's where Dig, Tanner, Wyatt, and Carter come in when they realise she needs help they all come to the rescue and when they realise she is attracted to all of them her friend convinces them all to move in with her.This was a really hot ...more
Ashleigh
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fantastic 5!

Mika is a new author for me, but I have been enthralled with the environments she creates in her stories. This one definitely has the reader pulled in and feeling everything Jayma is feeling. All her guys treat her great in their own ways and I don’t blame her for wanting to keep them all around. At some points I was a little angered by Jayma’s inner dialogue about her insecurities but of course the guys always made her feel better. The push and pull between them all was great.
Nicki - The Overflowing Bookcase
With her boyfriend walking out the door and a foreclosure looming in her future, Jayma’s life is on a downward spiral. That is until she opens up her heart to four separate men that not only bring her love but hopes to fix the house, sell it before the bank takes it and give her a job opportunity that she cannot walk away from. With great characters and a storyline that was heartwarming and uplifting from the opening pages this book was a great read.
Danielle Gumm
Mar 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018
This was a really cute book. At first I thought is was a little slow going but the further I got into the book I understand why the was so much detail. I love the guys they are all sweet and kind they Jayme the why she should be and he ex what a douche bag I wanna punch him my self! Jayme’s friend Shelley has to be one of my favorite characters ( other then the guys of course) she tells it like it is and is not afraid to put things in motion. lol over all really cute story and I love the HEA
H.B. Jasick
May 15, 2019 rated it really liked it
This was a dirty guilty pleasure read. Full of hot manly men and their beautiful, and sweet red headed queen. You start out nervous that it just could never work, but it does work. It works in the best possible ways. You’re definitely going to find yourself aching for what Jayma has. Why choose when you can have it, and then, all?! It’s a happy little read that will leave you all hot and bothered, and swooning for such sweet romantic men.
Mika Lane
Aug 27, 2020 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
This hot, over-the-top romance centers around bad-boy alpha dudes with a penchant for pursuing and protecting the women who give them a run for their money.

Who knew home repair could be so sexy?

You can buy The Renovation here:
- Ebook: https://smarturl.it/TheRenovation
- Paperback: https://smarturl.it/TheRenovationPB
- Audiobook: https://smarturl.it/TheRenovationAudio

Or visit my site for more information about my books: https://mikalane.com/
Mel B.
Mar 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super steamy and sweet RH

This was a really sweet and steamy Contemporary Reverse Harem book. I loved Jayma and I loved her guys. Each one was so sweet and good for her. They all brought something necessary to her life, and it was great to see her blossom under their attention and affection.
Amber Hamblin
Mar 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Okay read

The book started off well, stupid ex boyfriend being a meany pants. But as the book went on it got kind of repetitive on how she met the guys. How they all took it so easy was a little fairy taleish to me. I would wished for more drama, but meh.

This is a HEA book though. So that’s always nice.
Nicole Chu
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Soooo good!

The second book not surprisingly was just as good as the first.
I love how all the men are considerate and loving. They again are not man-whores nor pigs!
We have another strong and outstanding female character who knows what she wants and goes for it!
The 5 of them fit together like a glove!
It is wonderful to see the story evolve and I wish there was more!
Book Addict
May 05, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a good stand-alone contemporary RH novel by Mika Lane. There is a lot of steam in this book but the refreshing thing about this book is the MC confidence in herself and the fact that she did what she felt was right for her with no judgement! This is a fun easy read and a good book to sit down with at night or on the weekend. I look forward to reading more books by this fantastic author.
Theresa Wesley
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story. Jayma's boyfriend leaves her with a house that is about to be foreclosed on. Just when she thinks there is nothing she can do she meets 4 amazing guys. They help her realize things can be better and she doesn't have to give up.
Mom2three
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a fun, over-the-top RH fairy tale with a HEA. The story isn't a deep read, mostly because of the length, but the characters are fun and it will keep you entertained. Perfect when you want a fun escape from the real world.
Lindsey
Jun 15, 2018 rated it it was ok
Couldn't get into this

The writing to me seemed choppy. There wasn't any smoothness, due to this I just couldn't get into this story. Didn't expect much and the story lineisok. Just writing style isn't for me.
Lexie Winston
Mar 01, 2018 rated it liked it
It was a little bit unbelievable but if your willing to forgo reality then this was a short, fun steamy read.
Pat
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The great storyline and the fantastic characters lured me right in from the very first page and I remained totally hooked until the turn of the very last page!
Deb Le
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent reverse harem book. Great writing, fantastic characters, a bit of drama. I couldn't put this one down! I voluntarily received an ARC of this book.
Cindy Dillman
Mar 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Renovation

A true fairy tale. Happily ever after. Great writing, story line, character development. Thank you for sharing your genius with us.
Stephanie L
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fun, sexy, over the top fantasy. A fairytale with a HEA. The guys are hot, the sex is steamy and you will enjoy every bit of it.
I read with KU.
Gretchen
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun Story

If you are looking for a fast paced, fun and exciting story, this is the book for you. The characters are great and the pace is well done. I really enjoyed the read.
Sara Conway
Jul 28, 2018 rated it did not like it
Awful....just awful lol
Kelly
Sep 11, 2018 rated it liked it
3 stars

This book didn't have much of a storyline, and none of the relationships felt orgaNic. Everything moved far too quickly
Sandra Walker
Nov 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hot and sexy, It was surprising and cool!
CJ
Nov 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A very unique way to solve several problems. This was a fun exciting read full of insta-love and a wonderful HEA.
Amanda Ruffell
Jan 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it
Consider renovating the bathroom 1 1 Aug 28, 2019 09:58AM

• Quadruple Duty (Quadruple Duty, #1)
  • Royally Exposed (Her Royal Harem #2)
  • The Study Group
  • Hidden Agenda (The Code, #2)
  • Christmas Package
  • Quadruple Duty: All or Nothing (Quadruple Duty, #2)
  • Encore
  • Drilled
  • The Accidental Harem
  • Broken Process (The Code, #3)
  • Huge X3 (Huge, #3)
  • Risky Business (The Code, #4)
  • Triplet Tattoos (Triplets, #2)
  • Shared
  • Royally Entangled (Her Royal Harem, #1)
  • Beast Brothers (Beast Brothers, #1)
  • Vested Interest (The Code, #1)
  • Trained At the Gym
Dear Reader:
Get a free short story!
Join my Insider Group https://mikalane.com/join-mailing-list/
Receive exclusive access to private release specials, giveaways, the opportunity to receive advance reader copies (ARCs), and other random musings.

Writing has been a passion of mine since, well, forever (my first book was "The Day I Ate the Milkyway," a true fourth-grade masterpiece). These days, steamy

A Contemporary Reverse Harem Romance (5 books)
  • The Inheritance