Start by marking “One More Time” as Want to Read:
One More Time

One More Time

3.74  ·  Rating details ·  1,488 Ratings  ·  318 Reviews
Available in audio-first on 1/30/2018, a scorching, heart-tugging new standalone by New York Times
bestselling author Laurelin Paige!

Ten years ago, we were the toast of the town.
Tanner's acting career had just begun. He was hotter than the stage lights, and twice as
captivating. The gorgeous Australian A-lister was everyone's teenage dream. And he'd picked
me. Or so I though
Audible Audio, Unabridged (5 hours and 42 minutes), 6 pages
Published January 30th 2018 by Audible Studios

To ask other readers questions about One More Time, please sign up.
Laurelin Paige Sometimes people use stars to mark their interest in a book to come back to later. It's likely innocent, but thank you so much for looking out for me!…moreSometimes people use stars to mark their interest in a book to come back to later. It's likely innocent, but thank you so much for looking out for me! I totally appreciate it!
(less)

*****4.5 STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

It’s been ten years—you’d think hearing that she doesn’t want to see me would have stopped hurting by now. But Jenna’s a wound that won’t heal.

ONE MORE TIME is a steamy second chance romance between a Hollywood A-list actor and a beautiful supermodel who is about to get a big break with her acting career. Romances with Hollywood actors are one of my favorites and Laurelin Paige delivered with this one. There is not a doubt in my mind that her
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jenna Stahl is a gorgeous well known supermodel living in Los Angeles. She’s modeled since she was 16, but her real dream is to be an actress, so when she learns she’s been offered a role in a feature film she can’t turn it down. The only issue is her love interest in the movie. Her costar is Tanner James, the most beautiful man in Hollywood, and also the man who destroyed her when he broke her heart. She fell in love with him when she was 17. They were together
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
3 STARS
Of all the actors in the entire world, why did it have to be him?

One More Time was a sweet and sexy second chance romance. After ten years apart and a tumultuous breakup, Jenna is forced to not only see her ex that she never got over, but star opposite of him in a movie that may make her career. After years of trying to break out from being just a model, this is her chance to finally make it big. If she can just get a handle on the pent up emotions and feelings that still clearly run
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
4.5 Second Chance Stars

This was exactly what I needed! I felt myself slipping into a bit of a funk and unable to connect to the books I was reading. I just needed an audiobook binge! One More Time by Laurelin Paige really hit the spot, in more ways than one.

It's a quick read that’s super sexy and oh so sweet! The characters are both engaging and I enjoyed their backstory. Watching them reconnect throughout the story was a real treat.
Jenna and Blake instantly connected ten years ago. Their rela
Stacey is Sassy
Oct 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love these narrators...

I really enjoyed One More Time. It was a fairly short listen as I only downloaded to my phone this morning. Saying that, I did put in a little extra time as I was so desperate to see these characters work through their problems. It was the old...broke up because they didn't talk their problems out. Sure, I get that you need to learn the value of communicating, but dear me, it would be a pleasure to read a romance now and again where that's not the major plot point.

As an
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018, arc, audio
Narrator Review:
I loved Erin Mallon and Rupert Channing! I’ve listened to Erin before and she is one I’ll auto buy for. Rupert is a new narrator to me and holy cow, that accent! It’s safe to say I highly recommend the audio version of this book.

Story Review:
Tanner and Jenna are formerly Janner to the public eye. When they were just kids, Jenna is already an accomplished super model and Tanner is the hot new actor in Hollywood. When they meet, sparks fly and despite their impossible schedules, th
D.G.
One More Time is a second chance romance of a Hollywood "It" couple (they have a couple nickname and everything!) 10 years ago, they were in terribly in love until he was caught "cheating" on her (I'm putting that in quotes because you know there's something to it.)

Tanner & Jenna are really good people and their romance is both hot and believable. You can tell there were a lot of feelings and their love is definitely not over - if it was, it wouldn't hurt so much. I even enjoyed the filming
Jacob Proffitt
This is a short and to-the-point wish-fulfillment fantasy and if you can give it its premise (as you should for wish-fulfillment stories) it works out just fine.

I'm not sure what more to add to that. I liked them both and enjoyed them being together. I liked that the past breakup made sense and that it seemed natural with their individual weaknesses. And I liked how both were stronger, now, and that their growth was apparent and appreciated. I think the final conflict was maybe a touch contrived
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received for an honest review

Hollywood hottie? ☑
Second chance romance ☑
Drama free ☑

Yessssss! One More Time really hit the spot with me, it was just what I needed to read when I picked it up.

I love a Hollywood romance almost as much as I love a rock star romance, so it was a no brainer for me to read One More Time.

I adored Jenna and Tanner (helloooo fellow Aussie!). I loved their interaction, I love the fight and the snark between them.

But most of all, I love how they love each other. After a
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*

This was an audible exclusive release and seeing as I am an audible book junkie it was an easy 1-click for me.

Tanner and Jenna are both actors and were in a loving relationship. Key word being ‘were.’ They were the ‘it’ couple that magazines love to have on their covers and entertainment news websites followed their every move. Until everything went tits up.

Ten years later and Jenna is struggling to get her big break. She is offered the opportunity to play the lead female role in a mov
Shayna
“Perfect girl, you’ll be the only one who will ever hold you back.”

ONE MORE TIME, Laurelin Paige’s latest standalone emotional romance, was just as sweet as it was sexy. With a heart-tugging storyline full of anger, tension and passion, Tanner and Jenna’s happily ever after was just what I needed to sooth the soul and put a big smile on my face. I’m an addict to Ms. Paige’s words and I can never get enough, so every time she release a new book, I get incredibly giddy and excited. ONE MORE TIME
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

Jenna has been discovered at a mall when she was 16. And for the last 13 years she's been a pretty successful model. Even though she always wanted to be the next Julia Roberts. But now here's finally her chance - after waiting for a leading role for years, she's finally been cast in a romantic comedy. The only problem is the male lead. Her ex Tanner. They were each other's everything ten years ago. For three years they were the IT couple in Hollywood.
They haven't seen each other in a decade.....
~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
Maybe you’ve seen One more Time around already but it’s because the audio version of the book was available first. Now it’s time for ebook reader like me to finally have the piece in our hands and discover who Jenna & Tanner are!

Jenna is an actress, well she wants to be one. She is more a model close to retirement at 29. Can you believe it? Retirement that young? Well she can’t either so when a movie proposal comes but her co-star is the only guy who broke her hearts ten years ago. What a g
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
I bloody loved this book!! Such a fun read.

I have been on a dark and angsty kick of late so it was really refreshing to read a book that had me LOLing and smiling the whole way through. Tanner is DELICIOUS and I kinda loved Jenna too. Their history, their chemistry and their genuine affection poured off the page. I read this is one session (a late night but so worth it).

Definitely recommend if you're looking for a believable, funny, sexy second chance story ❤

I received an arc of this book.
Karine
Sep 07, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition

Through the first 50% of the book I often thought I would DNF it.

Still... I continued and I’m glad I did because it wasn’t bad.

There were some things here and there that bogged me
(an example? The h goes to the H’s house: he opens the door bared chest and a couple of minutes later, as they’re making out, she unbuttons his shirt. Huh?!?)

All in all, I liked it!
Jillian (bookishandnerdy)
i listened to this on audible. i just needed a quick audiobook because i've been feeling slumpy and wanted to make sure i didn't fall into another reading slump. it did what i needed it do

didn't really like it but it was quick and entertaining i guess. i mean i love a good romance but this isn't one of them for me.
Beneath The Covers Blog
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kelly, 2018-reads
*Audiobook Review*

A swoony and emotional second-chance romance!

I really enjoyed listening to One More Time! It’s making me anxious and gitty to read the actual book, which is an exceptional quality to have in an audiobook.

The storyline was sweet and sexy, but also delved into the deeper, more emotional aspects of two people finding love again with each other. The narration was superb, and I loved both characters’ POV. Each were feeling the same, and each were having difficulties with expressing
Beneath The Covers Blog
I had the pleasure of listening to the audiobook of One More Time before this ebook was released. But let me just say, this is JUST as good as the audiobook!

Unresolved issues, lost love, and broken hearts all take center-stage is this second chance love story. The romantic, sexy, and bewitching storyline will ensnare you with it’s powerful dialogue and even more profound character dynamic.

An incredibly well-written book, One More Time shines a new light on Hollywood romances, and truly exposes t
Anesha †Curious & Obsessive Bookworm†
I don't have much to say.

The fact is, I hate Jenna :D
I love Tanner *_*
I really don't like the switch up in a touch of dominance in the room. I love my alpha males and having Jenna command anything seemed superficial with how she is as a person in and of itself (which is stupid).

I'm disappointed that I didn't enjoy this read because Laurelin Paige is one of my all time favorite author.
Angy Potter - Collector of Book Boyfriends
one_more_time

Audiobook Review: 5 Stars

"Awesome second chance romance"

What did you love best about One More Time?

I loved the passion between Jenna and Tanner.

Their connection was great 10 years ago and in the present it is perfect. So many things changed since they broke up all those years ago, but their love and chemistry were as strong as they were before, or even stronger, and that made their relationship better now, but there's one thing that's very different now, they both have grown up and that matur
Viviana Izzo
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: audiobooks-2018
Several of my booklover friends/listeners and authors raved about this title. As an Audible Original and included in Audible's ROMANCE PACKAGE so I gave it a try. Bonus that Erin Mallon is one of the narrators. I love her and her performance rocks!! I haven't heard of Rupert Channing but I'm all about discovering new narrators. Both Erin's and Rupert's performance ROCKED! The hero, Tanner is Australian so ACCENT!! I'm a sucker for accents and when both narrators' performance includes the accent ...more
Serena
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
SWEET JESUS!! I COULD NOT GET ENOUGH OF TANNER!!! *moans*

I looooove a second chance romance and this book had me melting and moaning repeatedly! Laurelin NEVER disappoints! God. Damn. This story was HAF! The chemistry was off the charts HOT! The banter was amazing! The tension, oh Jesus. Yes. I wanted more. More. More of Tanner and Jenna. Not gonna lie. I've got stars in my eyes and fire in my loins for this guy! *bites fist*. I fell hard for him.
book bruin
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.5 stars Story
5 stars Narration
4 stars Overall

Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
Yes! It was a fun, light, and sexy second chance romance that will make you laugh and swoon.

What did you like best about this story?
I liked that the characters grew and matured. A decade had passed since they were last together and I was happy that they didn't repeat the same mistakes.

Have you listened to any of Erin Mallon and Rupert Channing ’s other performances before? How does this one
Karen
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is one of those Laurelin does light hearted books.

Bit of humour. Some great character banter. Bit of naughtiness. Characters that you really want to have angry sex. And side characters like Walter that you want to be best friends with and have sleepovers. Did I say characters that have angry sex? Got to love angry sex.

Team Janner aka Tanner and Jenna were Hollywood darlings. Gorgeous model Jenna and hot young Aussie actor Tanner. But scandal breaks them up. Skip forward ten years, and a per
Stephanie • Ideally Inspired
DNF at 35%. NOTE: I tried reading this via audio, and am thinking that it may have been the narration that killed it for me. But then again, I normally really like Erin Mallon, so it may just be that this story wasn't my cuppa.

Kelly Emery (Beneath The Covers Blog)
Full Audiobook Review can be found at Beneath The Covers Blog --> https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Patty
Feb 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
One More Time is a flirty and sexy second chance romance. Jenna and Tanner are thrown back together to make a movie after a very public breakup 10 years earlier. From this premise comes a fast and hot story of regrets, misunderstandings and maturity that shows how first love conquers all. Tanner is the perfect blend of popular, hot male actor and tender, compassionate partner. Jenna on the other hand, is beautiful, loving but insecure.These two have combustible chemistry and the story has a fun ...more
Wendy
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a quick read. I love Laurelin Paige and this book was very much her style. I like the fact that Laurelin writes about strong, quirky characters that although they’re not perfect, they are strong and smart. This was the story of Jenna and Tanner. Both movie stars working on a movie together for the first time. Sound chance love. Strong 3.75 to 4 Stars.
Laurelin Paige is the NYT, WSJ, USA Today Bestselling Author of the international sensation, The Fixed Trilogy. She's also written other popular books in the Fixed Universe as well as the Dirty Universe and has cowritten with both Kayti McGee and Sierra Simone.
Are you looking for a romantic comedy or something hot and angsty? Here's Laurelin's list of books broken down by trope and reading o