Start by marking “Reversion (Humanity's Edge Trilogy #3)” as Want to Read:
Reversion (Humanity's Edge Trilogy #3)

Reversion

(Humanity's Edge Trilogy #3)

All Chiller. No filler.

With the publication of Reversion, the Humanity's Edge Trilogy will be complete. This exciting conclusion to Clay Dobbs' battle to save the world is packed with plenty of action to go around.

The pre-order date is set for late April, but ... the actual drop date may, in fact, be earlier. Stay Tuned!
Published April 29th 2018 by Global Endeavor Publishing (first published April 28th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Reversion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reversion

Texas
Nov 25, 2018 rated it it was ok
Humanity's Edge: The Complete Trilogy - This is my first read by this author and I was pleasantly surprised. The longer I read, the more disappointed I became with the storylines, the characters and happenings. Yes, we're dealing with zombies, but there should still be realism.

While Turn, book #1, started well, was fast paced and action packed, there were some things difficult to swallow. For example (spoiler): there's no way a military leader in charge of a takeover/evacuation would allow two
Henri Moreaux
Reversion, the final book of the Humanity's Edge Trilogy is, well, okay. It motors along at a fairly steady rate, we find out what happened with some of the earlier characters from book 1 we haven't heard from, the characters newly introduced in book 2 also have their subplots resolved and dearest Clay bumbles around a bit more.

It was an alright story, I don't think it was as good as the second book and have to say the ending seemed a bit hollow to me - after all the action, adventure and trave
Jay
Jan 22, 2019 rated it liked it
I hate to say it, but I didn't really like this book. I felt like the end was rushed and forced. I guess I expected a showdown, but it didn't work for me. Overall, the series was ok, but I liked the first book the best. Writing a novel, let alone a series, can't be easy so I don't want to trash it. It wasn't for me. Same with the narration, it wasn't for me. I could not fit the character with the voice for some reason.

This story was given to me for free at my request for my voluntary and unbiase
Trevor
Jun 11, 2019 rated it liked it
Concluding part of the trilogy, as Clay continues his search for his wife & daughter. It is an okay book, but it is hard to like Clay, as he preaches the need for loyalty & team work, but will risk everyone for his goal!!
Linda
May 12, 2018
Dave Poll
Feb 05, 2019
Mary
May 04, 2018
Teresa
rated it did not like it
Jul 22, 2019
Jun 09, 2018
hIpnoticraQs
Jun 16, 2018
Paul
Aug 09, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Linda
Amanda Morgan Jones
Jul 14, 2019
Travis
Aug 26, 2019
Paul B Kohler is the International Bestselling author of the highly acclaimed novel Linear Shift. His recent work includes Turn, Detour, and Reversion, from The Humanity's Edge Trilogy, along with several short stories. His short story, Rememorations, was included in The Immortality Chronicles - The Best Anthology of the Year as voted in the 2016 Preditors and Editors Readers Poll. Rememorations w ...more

Humanity's Edge Trilogy (3 books)
  • Turn (Humanity's Edge Trilogy #1)
  • Detour (Humanity's Edge Trilogy #2)