Start by marking “Transformed (Triskaidekaphilia, #3)” as Want to Read:
Transformed (Triskaidekaphilia, #3)

Transformed (Triskaidekaphilia, #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  29 ratings  ·  27 reviews
Nothing is quite so deliciously freeing as caving to your instincts. For centuries, shapeshifters have personified our impulse to bow to our animalistic nature. From lycans to skin-walkers and everything in between, shapeshifters give us a chance to connect with our inner-selves and celebrate our intriguing differences, our passions, and ultimately our humanity through the ...more
Published July 13th 2018 by Pen and Kink Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Transformed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Transformed

really liked it 4.00  ·

Chelsea Usher
Jul 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Transformed was a really interesting read. From selkies to cobras, this anthology had every type of shifter you could imagine. Transformed is categorized on Netgalley as Erotica, and for the latter half, I understand why, but the first half is pretty tame. Some of the stories are sweet stories of finding yourself or a dormant part of yourself and embracing that.

I liked the diversity of voices and characters represented in this anthology. There were a plethora of shifters and their stories were
Ariel Jade
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This magical anthology of shapeshifters and those who love them will delight you. Delicious, sexy, and surprisingly tender, these stories manage to be both sweet and savage. If you like shapeshifters--or magical romance of any kind--you're going to LOVE this book!

Please note: I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review.
Dora Okeyo
Jul 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: netgalley
What's great about this anthology is that it is like a buffet, there's something for everyone and you can relish a story or two or more without feeling hang up. Well, I was pretty hang up on some stories, but it's about shapeshifters, who wouldn't be? I requested to read this book off NetGalley and I'll admit, I was hesitant at first, because I always love reading a whole book or series on shapeshifters just so as to grow with them and see them handle situations differently. This book did not di ...more
Blake Crittenden
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed shapeshifting as the theme for this anthology. While giving a cohesive link between all the stories, it still allowed a breadth of interpretation by the authors. For romance fans, this anthology has something for every taste.

Each story has a unique perspective on animal vs human nature and how that plays into feelings of acceptance in those respective worlds. The anthology has a nice spectrum ranging from vanilla to kink. Most of the stories explore intricate worlds and characte
Jenny Hockings
Jul 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
OMG !!!!! Charlie Watson has created a world where I would love to live.
It is a world where we can connect with our animalistic sides of our personalities, we are not just human we are animals too !!!!
The experiences of our main characters is so delightfully delicious that I just want to step into that world and leave reality behind I want to be able to celebrate the differences and passions without fears, craving the ability to embrace the animal in me and exploring the desires that are raging
John
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This collection of 9 paranormal love stories that Charlie Watson has put together certainly makes for a great variety of delicious shifters, their love stories, and of course their hot sexual connections, which I absolutely love to read about. It is always difficult, at least to my way of thinking, for an author to corrall a multitude of authors into one easy to read and enjoyable collection. Charlie Watson has managed to pull this off for the third time, and I am definitely adding his first and ...more
Cindy Resto
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a collection of stories and even though they are all pretty good, some of them were not for my taste. Some of the stories were MM and FF, some more risque than the others as they included BDSM but all the stories did include shifters of some kind.
I do warn that it does contain a lot of adult themes so if you are not comfortable with highly sexual content this is not for you. Like I said, I do believe that there might be something for everybody.

I received a free copy of this book via Book
Nancy
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a anthology of shifters with just about every type of shifter you can think of. The first half of the book is very tame but the second half is more on the erotic side. It’s a collection of some sweet reads and how we can go about finding dominant partner and how they each deal with it. Love the variety and I found the characters where very interesting. Well recommended

Tango With Text
May 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
The blurb delivers in this collection of short stories shapeshifters rule supreme! Each time I get a collection of short stories I am reminded how wonderfully easy it is to read them. A small chunk of time is all that is needed to immerse yourself into a story. Each of this collection has been carefully selected and crafted to entertain anyone who enjoys a shapeshifter romance. HEA's? You'll have to read it to find out!

Claudia
Jul 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
A collection of stories, where people undergo changes, physically as well as mentally/emotionally.
Some of the stories go more into the "human interest" genre, are showing deep characterisation, others are simply shifter romances, light to the touch.
I doubt that someone would enjoy all stories equally well, but this anthology holds something for most people who are intersted in paranormal stories..
Scarolet Ellis
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was an awesome read, I read it all in one sitting and I loved it. It has strong characters and a wonderful story line, I am so glad I read this story. I highly recommend it to everyone who loves a wonderful written story.

Nicoletta Tsalafaos
Aug 23, 2018 rated it liked it
Transformed by Pen and Kink Publishing is a collection of Short Eroticas and Paranormal, Shifter Romances. There are 9 different short shifter stories by different authors. Not all of them end up with an HEA.😪 Still an enjoyable read. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Monica Williams-Patterson
Jul 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a great read. It caught my attention right from the start. I liked how there was different stories about different shifters all in one book. I really enjoyed learning about different ones and the way they were introduced.

Kathleen Bradbury (Bulfon)
Feb 13, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a great story. It was well written and fast paced. The chemistry between the characters was sizzling hot. This book has everything you need to keep you turning pages hot sexy men, steamy scenes and some conflict thrown in. I can't wait for what this author writes next.

Melanie
Jul 24, 2018 rated it did not like it
This book is full of short stories about different people who shift into different creatures and animals. All involve intimacy in some form or another.these stories had a habbit of stopping suddenly.

Paulette
Jul 19, 2018 rated it liked it
Transformed was a compilation of short stories about shifters. There were some stories I skipped over and others that I wish were longer. I wish more time were given to the more interesting stories.
Katie Hansen
Jul 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book and was honored to have been able to read and review. It was such a phenomenal read and had amazing characters as well as an amazing story line. I just couldn't get enough of it and once I started reading it I couldn't put it down. I highly recommend that you read it.
Deb
Sep 26, 2018 rated it liked it
This is a set of short stories that involve various kinds of shifters who have connections with others but not much else. I might have liked it if they stories themselves were just a bit longer. I felt a bit cheated as I wanted to get to know these characters more.
Tanya
Jul 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Follow how shapeshifter find the freedom they desire and they keep themselves out of trouble with the humans who would like to destroy them all. Will many die at the hands of humans? See what will happen

Pat W
Jul 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Interesting book with shifters. Thought it was well written and characters were good. Enjoyable. I was given this book via Booksprout for a honest review
Susan Hokanson
Jul 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: shifter
A nice variety of shifter stories. I didn't realize this was an anthology but I like to read them because I often find new authors.
Nadea Croix
Jul 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was a riveting well put together enticingly and engaging read, the storyline was well thought out and quite steamy scenarios as the plot unveiled in leads to their happiness.

Barb VanderWel
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this & I can't wait for more.
I will be also leaving a review on Goodreads @ Amazon.
And letting everyone know about it.
So i gave it a 5 Stars.
Wopsywoobookblog
May 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
I genuinely get really excited when I read these anthologies that Pen & Kink Publishing recommend. You know there’s a little something in each one guaranteed to appeal to various readers. This was the case for me. There were some stories I loved and some I didn’t, but that’s what’s amazing.

One particular story I really enjoyed and would have loved for it to be a full length book. I’d have happily spent the afternoon away reading to that one but I don’t want to give anything away.

Needless t
Lorene Kinslow
Jun 21, 2018 added it
Shelves: review
This book is a collection of short stories of different shifters. I will not give you a spoiler. You will have to read these stories to find out about them, Enjoy.

Tiffany Brown
Jun 16, 2018
Manjeet
May 22, 2018
Ardis
Aug 23, 2018
Pamela Street Gramlisch
This is a varied collection anthology with shifters. Foxes, snakes, selkies, hyenas and so many more. There is sex galore M/F, M/M, F/F and one S&M story. Not all these stories have a happy ending. The editor who made this collection is Charlie Watson and she does many other anthologies. Here is a list of the books and the authors.

Fantom by Nancy Canu
Soars by Gretch Bassier
Tender Meat by Trece Angulo
For Love of the Hunt by Liz McAdams
Thwarting the Spirits by Michael M. Jones
Stranger in Town
Sari Koskinen
I want to thank you Charlie Watson, Pen and Kink Publishing and NetGalley for this book. I promise to give an honest review so there it is.

I have always loved books where characters are shapeshifters. This was nice antholygy with 9 different shapeshifter romance. It was quite hard to understand why genre is erotica, because it feels quite tame. Or maybe it is because I love more if it is like hardcore version and not so tame. But book was quite nice but there was too short stories, because some