Start by marking “Savages (The Jason King Files #3)” as Want to Read:
Savages (The Jason King Files #3)

Savages

(The Jason King Files #3)

JASON KING IN THE DARK HEART OF THE CONGO…

“Keep up this pace and you’ll be brain dead in a week. You need to get better.”

Concerned about the unbelievable physical damage inflicted on black operations warrior Jason King over the course of his first two missions, his superiors send him off-the-grid for an extensive training camp.

King touches down in the Democratic
Published January 31st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Savages, please sign up.

Start your review of Savages (The Jason King Files #3)
Robert Enzenauer
Matt Rogers fans will not be disappointed with the latest offering by this prolific author. SAVAGES is Book #3 of the Jason King Files. After nearly getting beaten to death at the ends of both Book #1 CARTEL and Book #2 WARRIOR, after R & R, Jason King is sent by his handler Lars to study under a special ops black operator Rock Star Brody – a character just like sensei Mr. Miyage and the Karate Kid or Yoda and Luke Skywalker. Brody is a recluse who has “set up shop” in the jungles of the ...more
Linda Goudreau
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lots of action.....

Jason and his handler, Lars get in touch with an ex black operative who plans to get Jason into tip top fighting fit. After his last two ops he came back practically beaten to death with horrible injuries and Brody thinks he can teach Jason how to release his wild self and save himself from all these injuries. Which he actually does!!!! Who knew???? Real good story.....loved all the emotions it brought out. Good job, Matt Rogers!!! Thanks, Amarillo Turtle
D. E.
Feb 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A Jason King Thriller (TJKFB - 3)/sTraining in South Africa

MR. has. penned the second novel in (TJKFB. - 3) Extensive Training. Which contains a Military Action Thriller where JK. Is assigned additional training, after his first two assignments under his belt he is ready for some time off the Books so he can nurse himself back into shape. This is an excellent read for the genre.....DEHS
ELAINE CHARAPP
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Good read

The book was a quick read. The action is quite secondary to the relationship between an expert retire special operations person and a student that was to be trained and molded into a, fighting machine better than his trainor. The action scenes are not as gruesome as I believed they would be.
I will definitely read future stories.
Kristin Paladino
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
King of the Congo

I’ve said it before but it’s worth repeating, Matt Rogers is AMAZING! The Jason King Files are packed w action, incredible detail- keeping you alert and fascinated by the inner workings of his mind and incredible skill set. This was nothing short of exhilarating and I can’t wait for more.
Natasja
Jan 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed this installment. I hope there are many more books in the Jason King files to come. It's completely mind blowing to see where Jason started and how he got to be the person he ends up as.
James Wright
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Best yet.

I’ve read all of the Jason King books and all are fantastic. This one, however, has been the best by far but I always like the training part of books like in this one better than the action parts. Great job.
Betty Richard
Dec 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Savages. Book 3

Very exciting story Jasen King became a true professional fighting battles for the rights of justice. Definitely a force to be dealt with; look forward to reading rest of series
Kenn Goslin
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
School of hard knocks???

Jason King needs a new travel agent...! While he always seems to be traveling, it's never first class is it???
Edward Poole
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read !!! I like the action and the interaction with his new mentor. Looking forward to his next book.
JOHNRISTE
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great read

Can't believe how fast you are able to get hooked on the fast pace and story lines of Jason king
Peggy Pancherz
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good book

Read all of the books in order to really enjoy. Storyline continues to grow and develop. Characters are realistic and get better and better.
Walt Mccluskey
Mar 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Savages

Very different tale and necessary to set the saga of Jason King, but way too verbal whether in the middle of combat or having a cold beer.
Martin McDorman
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it

Great chemistry between the two main characters. Fast paced and an easy read. That's all I really have to say about this particular book.
Nadeem
Jul 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a story

Matt Rogers does it again! I love his books, the moral compass of the characters and the mental dialogue gives a real insight . Do yourself a favour and read the book.
Roy Lees
Feb 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gripping

Another brilliant story, gripping from the start, lots of twists but couldn't put it down, these Jason King thrillers are just great, here's to the next one!
Eric D. Ringo
Dec 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
A new thriller hero.

Move over Jack Ryan. Out of the way Jack Reacher. There is a new badass out there. Jason King, weapon of choice.
Marla London
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great

I have enjoyed reading about this character Jason King please write more stories l like this one great reading for me.
David Bell
Dec 08, 2019 rated it it was amazing
You won't regret the Jason King series

Read all three Jason King books. Could not put them down. Absolutely loved the time spent reading into all hours of the night.
Cameron Thompson
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fantastic

Great insight into the character and background of Jason Ling. Action packed but let’s you into who he is. Highly recommended
Brad Burnett
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoy all Matt Rogers books.

I read these at the gym. Enough action I can focus on multiple activities at once. Gives me an extra shot of Adrenalin...ways.
jon pace
Craig Walsh
Feb 09, 2018
Robert Medros
May 19, 2019

• Divide and Conquer (John Stone #2)
  • To Rule in Hell (Omega #6)
  • The Storm (Omega #3)
  • Kill: Two (Omega #9)
  • Kill: One (Omega #7)
  • The Hand of War (Omega #4)
  • Fractured Allegiance (John Stone #3)
  • Kill: Four (Omega #13)
  • Double Edged Blade (Omega #2)
  • A Harvest of Blood (Omega #5)
  • Young Guns (Young Guns, #1)
  • Head of the Serpent (John Stone #4)
  • The Hard Core (John Stone #5)
  • The Petrova Betrayal (Scott Steletto #4)
  • The Glinkov Extraction (Scott Steletto #3)
  • Deep Allegiance (Noah Wolf #16)
  • Blood Rush (Team Reaper Thriller #4)
  • Kill Count (Team Reaper Thriller #5)

The Jason King Files (3 books)
  • Cartel (The Jason King Files #1)
  • Warrior (The Jason King Files #2)