Start by marking “Finding Rhiannon (Lilith's Army MC, #2)” as Want to Read:
Finding Rhiannon (Lilith's Army MC, #2)

Finding Rhiannon

(Lilith’s Army MC #2)

4.37  ·  Rating details ·  391 Ratings  ·  109 Reviews
From the bestselling title 'TAKING AVERY ' comes 'FINDING RHIANNON.'

When you live your life for Brotherhood, the betrayal of your flesh and blood brother is even more devastating.
While the fate of the Lilith’s Army princesses relies on that of a traitor, emotions are triggered, and secrets kept locked away spill free, adding fuel to an already raging fire.
No one is safe
ebook, 1st edition
Published February 12th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Finding Rhiannon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Rhiannon

Jen
Wow.... truthfully... I’m speechless!!! Dang it!!! I need the next book now!!! This MC series is hands down one of the best I have read in a long time! In saying that I have to warn readers that this is a dark, gritty, gruesome and horrifying world! These stories aren’t for the light hearted! Do not expect lovey dovey, flowery romance. These authors take you on a roller coaster ride, and it ain’t a smooth one at all!

I really don’t want to get into details because I don’t want to accidentally giv
Deborah
Feb 23, 2018 marked it as dnf
What the hell happened?

Having been surprised by how much I enjoyed the previous book Taking Avery I couldn’t wait to start this one.

But I’m at 21% and quitting.
What went so wrong?
In a word Avery.
In the last book she was a good solid character but here she has a huge TSTL moment and I do mean really stupid and I’m not sure I can get past this.

A lot of stuff has gone down. Brenner is still evading capture and in the last book he took a knife to Avery. Her father isn’t happy she embarrassed him by
Julz
Feb 24, 2018 rated it did not like it
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dark, loved-it
This is book two in the Liliths Army MC Series. I highly recommend you read Taking Avery before you read this book as it’s a continuation of the story.

I absolutely loved this story. I felt as if I was holding my breath reading parts of it. I found this to be a really well told angsty, gripping, dark read that I literally inhaled.

After that ending I’m so looking forward to reading more of this series, hope we won’t be waiting too long. 😉
Anne Milne
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book two in an amazing new biker series and we pick up the action where we left off be prepared the story is action packed.

Lillith’s army is in a major war with their princesses right in the middle. These two authors write seamlessly,I can never determine who wrote what part in their collaborations. There is a lot going in in this one but the story flows and is easy to follow. Nothing is rushed we get to know the characters really well even the ones we don’t like.

Get ready to go on a rollercoa
Romance Readers Retreat
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was yet another jam packed explosive instalment of Lilith's Army MC that will have you gasping and breathless for more!

Leaving off from the ending of the first book in this series there's even more angst and mayhem in the start of this one. I won't go into detail because it may spoil what's happening for others. In fact the angst and mayhem continues throughout the book and will have you turning the pages faster than your fingers or eyes will allow. You will be having anxiety attacks for th
Ally's Book Reviews (Ally Vance)
Not for the faint of heart. Pitch Black themes, horrific situations and deeds permeate this book. Lets see if they can reign it in before hell is fully unleashed.

This book tore through me like wind at 100mph without a helmet! I was twisted upside down and turned inside out.

These two authors KNOW how to write a story so fucking gripping that you dont want to put it down for anything. It was pitch dark, exciting, thrilling, gut-wrenching, heartbreaking, sexy and So. Damn. Addictive.

Powerful.

There
Amber- Leave Me Alone I'm Reading
I can’t believe what I just read! This book/series is INSANE! So many twists and turns and so much totally fucked up shit going down. I was on the edge of my seat for this entire crazy ride. I love that this story just keeps building and growing. Finding Rhiannon features POVs from Rhiannon and Scorch, as well as Slade and Avery. And let me tell ya- so much is happening in this book that I could hardly catch my breath. At times I was clutching my chest and yelling out loud! I highly recommend th ...more
Aysha
Feb 18, 2018 rated it liked it
I didn’t enjoy this book as much as i did the first one 🙁
The Smutbrarians
Panty Scorching-5
Storyline-5
Angst- 4.5
Overall Rating- 5
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Jen

One of my favorite genres to read is MC so when I am presented with an opportunity to read one I immediately jump at the chance. Before reading Finding Rhiannon which is the second book in the Lilth’s Army series I sat down and read Taking Avery. I am so glad I did as the characters in Taking Avery played a very important and sometimes dominate role in Finding Rhiannon. (So word of advice- read th
Naughty Mom Story Time
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
Overall: 3.75/5
Naughty Factor: 3/5
POV: Multi/1st person

I was beyond excited to get more of the Lilith’s Army MC and couldn’t wait to get my hands on Finding Rhiannon. I loved the first book and was looking forward to getting more of the dark and gritty story line with this MC and their ladies. Things started intense and it was definitely a non-stop type of story...but it wasn’t what I was expecting.

I loved Scorch. He was a great guy who’s harbored feelings for his best friend’s sister for years
MillsyLovesBooks
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

"He was the ignition and I the flame. Together we burned."

Finding Rhiannon is the second book in what is turning to out to be a phenomenal series. These first two books need to be read in order to full understand the devastation that is happening within the Lilith Army MC.

This is a crazy ride from start to finish and isn't for the faint of heart, its Gripping, Raw, Dirty, Heartbreaking and Soul Destroying!! Ker Dukey and D.H Sidebottom really know how to keep you on the edge of seat in suspense.
Jessie
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, review-copy
I received an ARC for an honest review

I gave this book 4 stars. It was a rollercoaster of emotion and nothing ever went the way I thought it would.

This is not a hard book to get into. Even when I didn't enjoy what was happening I couldn't seem to put it down. I had to read until it was over. Say what you will, but D. H. Sidebottom and Ker Dukey know how to write a page-turner.

My enjoyment of this novel was pretty high, but I did have to take off a star because there were scenes in this book that
Nikki  Malan
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finding Rhiannon (A Liliths Army MC novel book 2) by Ker Dukey and D H Sidebottom
Rhiannon and Avery have both been taken. While Slade looks for Avery, Scorch is looking desperately for Rhiannon. He has always had feelings for her, but due to his loyalty to his club and his best friend, he has tried not to act on his feelings. When Rhiannon is taken, he vows to tell her how he feels. What Avery goes through at the hands of her capturer, will be hard to read. At times I had to take a break. Rhiann
TP
Apr 12, 2018 rated it did not like it
I only read this book because i was interested how the plot ends.
This book was even worse than the first one when it comes to inner monologues. The reminiscing and explanation and proclamation... God i had to skip a lot. And I didn't even miss anything important. There was even a whole chapter from Scorch, his feelings, anguish, love and misery and all in his head.
I just wanted the story to go on. And not some brain drama and unnecessary interruptions.

The second book was more superficial as the
Sarah  - A Woman & Her Books
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic read from this amazing duo... Finding Rhiannon is an octane fueled thrill ride that doesn't let you take a breath for a second! It took me a little while to cast my mind back to the events of Taking Avery but after a couple of chapters I was once again back in the world of the Lilith's Army and The Cutters MC.

As messed up as Brennan was; I absolutely loved the the dark, deviant and dastardly soul that lived within this character. Every story needs a character to fixate hate upo
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
They’ve only gone and done it again! These two authors have rocked my world with yet another fabulous book.
Every time I had so much as two seconds to myself, I was reading this. The poor kindle even came to the loo 🚽 with me 😜. when you have a teething baby and an addiction to this series... needs must!
I’m not going to ruin this book by giving everything away, you have to read this for yourself.
But I will say this.....”Only forever” ❤
Samantha Jayne Grubey (ABookHaven)
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, 2018
This book. Man it fucks with my feelings so much.

Paperback Princess
I really liked this series but damn another cliffhanger...grrrr!!!!!!
WycEd Reader
Check out our Finding Rhiannon post on Wicked Reads.

Reviews by the Wicked Reads Review Team

Shelby – ☆☆☆

I have mixed feelings about Finding Rhiannon (Lilith's Army MC- #2), I loved Taking Avery (book one in the series) but I think I just had very high expectations. These books need to be read in order as Finding Rhiannon picks up where Taking Avery left off.

I was expecting a story solely about Rhiannon. She's the Lilith's Army princess and has been treated as such her whole life. Ha
Shelby
Feb 15, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: bikers, wickedreviews
*I received a free copy to read & review for Wicked Reads*

I have mixed feelings about Finding Rhiannon (Lilith's Army MC- #2), I loved Taking Avery (book 1 in the series) but I think I just had very high expectations. These books needs to be read in order as Finding Rhiannon picks up where Taking Avery left off.

I was expecting a story solely about Rhiannon. She's the Lilith's Army princess, and has been treated as such her whole life. Having 2 over-protective brothers, Slade/Frost
Jan
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it

What was that ending? OMG this book took me on one emotional heart bumping roller coaster.

As MC reads go Ker Dukey and DH Sidebottom have nailed it. There's enough action, angst and hot moments to keep you flipping the pages nervously and ravenously for more of the action.

I love MC reads for the danger, angst, hotness, Alpha males and characters with backbone, Finding Rhiannon had all that and more.

This is the second book in the series and I do recommend starting book one first. The
Sara Koelsch
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can’t help but read the words of Ker Dukey and fall in love with her worlds more every time! However, Dukey and DH Sidebottom together are complete and utter magic. They have this flow… I don’t know where one begins and another ends. I highlighted half of this book while reading… I do NOT highlight my books. I don’t know why, but I just read. Finding Rhiannon was this dark story that enveloped me in the world of a motorcycle club that’s straddling this fine line of good and bad.

Just like other
Sarah Nickles
D.H. Side bottom & Ker Dukey have done it again. There is not a book of theirs I don't love. I can't get enough of their twisted writing.

To completely enjoy Finding Rhiannon and understand everything that is and has happened I highly suggest you read the first book Taking Avery. (Which is also a 5 star in my opinion). Once you read Taking Avery everything flows perfectly into Finding Rhiannon. (bonus is you don't have to wait between the books like some of us did)

This book is twisted and dar
Lani
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Well daaammmnnnn!!!!!! What a helluva ride that was (no pun intended, lol) 'Finding Rhiannon' picks up right where 'Taking Avery' left us. Liliths Army Princess Rhiannon has been taken by one of their own and he wants revenge on her twin brother. Scorch has secretly lusted after Rhiannon, but because of his friendship with her eldest brother Slade, he doesn't want to jeopardise everything. But now that she is missing, there is nothing that he won't do to get her back. Brenner is the personificat ...more
WendyW ~ Girls Just Wanna Have Books
~Stay safe Slade~
~Stay strong Princess~

Holy Mother Trucker!! Dukey and Sidebottom didn’t hold anything back. The violence, brutality, and the intensity of the chaos will hold you hostage to the very last page. These authors have given the reader exactly what they are looking for in an agonizing and powerful MC story.

All hell has broken loose within the outlaw MC chapter of the Lilith’s Army. Two MC princesses missing, one MC brother gone rogue, a blood brother gone AWOL, and another going out
Books Laid Bare
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the story, but I had to think hard about whether I could honestly say that because in all honesty I can’t say I enjoyed every page there were events peppered through the story that not only raised the hairs on the back of my neck but also my anxiety levels.
I think it is safe to say that in true Dukey/Sidebottom style, this is not for the faint hearted. So, steel yourself for a rollercoaster of a ride.
From the start to finish the authors made sure that I was on the edge of my seat, despe
KA Graham
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Finding Rhiannon (Lilith's Army MC #2)
by Ker Dukey and DH Sidebottom

☆☆☆5 stars☆☆☆

Like the powerhouse duo they are, DH and Ker have, once again, done what they do best. Making this story dark, twisted and oh so torturous, they've left me breathless.

My heart literally wept for Avery and the demons she continues to face. How much can a woman take, before she cracks completely? If what she faces is part of being a "princess"...count me out!

Rhiannon is lost in the madness of her twin brother's war.
Rock Hard Romance
Shelves: favorites, reviewed
'Your brother has started a war he can't win'

Following on from Taking Avery,this is just as DARK,TWISTED,DISTURBING,EMOTIONAL,as expected ...yet another total MINDF*** that is told in multiple POV's,and even although it was a while ago on reading the first book,I found it easy to be sucked back into their MC world.Not for the faint heart,some of the scenes are hard to take,but if you've read anything by these author's before-you'll be prepared! As to everything that happens-well I'm not going in

Lilith’s Army MC (2 books)
  • Taking Avery (Lilith’s Army MC, #1)