Start by marking “Tangled Like Us (Like Us, #4)” as Want to Read:
Tangled Like Us (Like Us, #4)

Tangled Like Us

(Like Us #4)

How to protect your heart:
Let your bodyguard have it.

Jane Cobalt is an American princess. The loyal and painfully curious twenty-three-year-old has inherited immense pressure to preserve the Cobalt legacy. But for Jane — sex, love, and life have been a series of royal failures.

After a friends-with-benefits ended in disaster, she's sworn to a “no sex” hiatus for, well, et
Published January 17th 2019 by K.B. Ritchie

Start your review of Tangled Like Us (Like Us, #4)
Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰
If ever you feel upset, just remember that Thatcher "pass the salt, and by salt - I mean me" Moretti knows every single one of Jane Eleanor Cobalt's cats names.

description

We get to join Walrus, Lady Macbeth, Ophelia, Toodles, Carpenter and Licorice in witnessing Thane fall in love.

I'll just be here.
Smiling.
Like a psycho.

description

Tangled Like Us was not what I was expecting.

Granted, I did not what to expect but in my mind there was a lot of pinning after someone and maybe a bit of a slow burn. I don’t mean I didn’t like the book or Jane and Thatcher. I did like the couple a lot and the dynamic between them was cool. A lot of chemistry and so many cute moments… they were awesome, but since it wasn’t all that great I must be honest.

These are the things I liked:

Jane Eleonor Cobalt. You guys have no idea how much I adore
Christy
Feb 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2019-five-stars
5 stars!

photo IMG_3172_zpsbamenbr1.png

Ever since finishing Moffy and Farrow's books, I’ve been dying for more. I was so excited to get my hands on Jane and Thatcher’s book and it didn’t let me down!

Thatcher has been Jane’s body guard for some time now. It’s obvious that he’s got it bad for her, and she’s got it bad for him, but nothing can happen between them. Especially after the how Marrow debacle, it’s forbidden. But when something happens where Thatcher and Jane ‘fake date’ for publicity, they finally have a chance
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
It pains me to say this, and never in a million years did I think I'd rate a KB Ritchie book anything lower than 5 stars, but I just didn't LOVE this one. It didn't have the unique sparkle all the other KB books have had.

I read a review that described most of my thoughts perfectly, and instead of reiterating it, I'll just link it here:

Find Me On:
InstagramFB PageFB BlogBlogTwitter
Wendys Wycked Words

These authors have once again proven to me that it doesn't matter what they write, be it MF romance, MM Romance, YA, or even fantasy.

Whenever their pen touches paper (could be they just type though :p)... something magical happens ;)

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor magic pen gif

Let me start by saying that this is NOT a stand-alone story. This series should be read in order, which means starting with the first book Damaged like Us.  You will get terribly confused if you don't... To really enjoy this series
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
Re-read: 16.05.2021
While Tangled Like Us should be read to get a story overall for these families, it's not necessary for Marrow's further story. It it nice to see Marrow from other's POVs and to see how Thatcher feels about Farrow, but other than that, nothing groundbreaking happens in Marrow's journey in this book. So so far, you can skip this book if you are just interested in Marrow's journey. That said, Jane and Thatcher has their moments, and it is an alright read, it can be quite bori
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Jan 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing

Of course I loved it! ❤❤❤ Btw I can't wait to read more about Thatcher & Jane in the next book and I really hope we won't wait too long or I'll lose my mind... 😁😁😁

chan ☆
i. love. tropes.

this was the perfect way to kick off the new year. if you weren't aware, i'm obsessed with nearly all of the books that the ritchie sisters put out. are they spectacularly written? no. but the way the pair writes family dynamics and relationships spanning multiple books is pretty unparalleled in the romances i've read.

sincerely, there is not a single character in this series that i'm indifferent about. i love them all and they all deserve the world. and this definitely holds true
Andrea
This was by far the best book of the series. TLU perfectly balanced the romance and family dynamics we all of about this series.

Jane and Thatcher are such an amazing couple. They balance each other out perfectly. I loved seeing them slowly get to know each other and fall in love. Their chemistry is off the charts and so natural. I hope their next book is out soon because I can’t get enough of them. There were so many scenes where I had to physically hold back a smile, they made me so giddy. They
Rachel Reads Ravenously
Feb 18, 2019 rated it really liked it

Tangled Like Us is about Jane Cobalt and her bodyguard Thatcher Moretti. When Jane's grandmother puts out an advertisement that she is looking for a man, the reality tv celebrity finds herself swarmed with suitors and stalkers. The plan to keep her safe? Fake date her bodyguard. This is the 4th book in a series, this is their first novel but you honestly need to read the first three books to get the backstory of everything happening.

KB Ritchie is a writing duo I will read until the e
Corina
Jan 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Just to be upfront, TANGLED LIKE US didn't reach the epicness of Farrow and Moffy's relationship. And the reason for that is simple, neither Jane nor Thatcher have the same charismatic and all consuming personalities that Farrow and Moffy have. Farrow and Moffy's banter is EPIC. Their back and forth, and their oneupmanship is beyond amazing. So, topping it could be classified as impossible. Their relationship is, if I may say so - as cool and unique as Rose and Connor's.

Now, let's get to Jane an
Lanie
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: most-awaited
2nd reread: July 2019

this is my 2nd time to read this book. in the past, i would devour kb's book again after i was done reading it for the first time. this time, i purposefully did not do that. my reason was will i feel the same longing and wanting more after i reread TLU after the second time. well, silly me for ever doubting this reread will feel differently. i still enjoyed the book so much i can't wait for SLU to come out. And I still want more of these characters and KB's words. It's alway
Anna
Jan 19, 2019 rated it really liked it

I'm stuck on how to rate this book. Throughout the entire book I knew this was going to be a 4.5 star kind of read for me but it just kept teetering between feeling more like a 4 star read or a 5 star one. Up until around 85% I thought for sure it was probably more of a 4 star read but then the last 15% for some reason really makes me feel like it's closer to a 5 star despite the little things that made me feel up until then that it wasn't. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprise if my rat
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
For a bit there I didn't think I was going to like this one. It didn't really "take off" for me until the second half.

I found the pacing of the first half to be very slow. And quite honestly Thatcher and Jane just didn't do much for me. They mostly stared at each other, mooned over each other and had repeated internal monologues about how they can't be together.

BUT, they grew on me, and by the second half I was more invested. Of course, my favorite parts were the scenes with Moffy and Farrow.
Lex
Jan 23, 2019 rated it liked it
I initially rated this a 2.5, but I've decided to round up because at the end of the day I love the world that KBR have built not only in this series but in it's predecessors as well. That being said, I find myself disappointed with this book. Before we start, I have two disclaimers for anyone who may be reading. First and foremost, this could get lengthy. So if that's not your thing, here's your chance to jump ship. There's also a strong possibility that as I go deeper into this review it may v ...more
AJ
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 hell-freaking-yes stars!

How to protect your heart:
Let your bodyguard have it.

Like any mad Addicted/Like Us fan, I have been desperate to get my hands on this book, and OMG it was worth the wait! The story of Jane Cobalt (eldest daughter of Connor and Rose) and her stern and serious bodyguard, Thatcher Morreti, this romance has been hinted at in previous books of the series and it gave me everything I was hoping for!

Let me just say that this book is NOT a standalone! You need to have read the
Simii Khanom
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Five Cobaretti stars ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

When it comes to the Ritchie twins, I never have any doubt about them delivering their best. And Tangled Like Us is the reflection of that.

I absolutely enjoyed and loved learning everything about Jane & Thatcher in depth... I squealed, swooned, laughed and cried. Then again, no Ritchie sisters’ books is ever complete without all the feels.

Jane Eleanor Cobalt is precious as a pearl and must be protected at all costs. Our resident cat lady with an eclectic fashion t
Wil Loves Books!
Jane & Thatcher forever!!!!

What can I say, I devoured this one just like I’ve devoured every other KB Ritchie book I’ve read. Krista and Becca are without a doubt at the top of my author list, they are so freaking talented and their stories are simply perfect.

I was looking forward to this book ever since Damaged Like Us and needless to say this one did not disappoint. The relationship between Jane and Thatcher was so amazingly perfect, their attraction was undeniable, the tension so explosive an
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ⭐'s

I'm a surprisingly diehard Moffy/Farrow fan and I was totally okay reading this just to get more about them (which btw is amazing as always), however, I didn't expect to be pulled in to Jane and Thatcher's relationship like I did.

Don't get me wrong, I love Jane but Thatcher hasn't come across as the warmest guy. I just wasn't sure how this would work out. And it wasn't without problems.

I loved the whole forbidden aspect but at the beginning, their relationship seemed a bit clinical espec
Ailin
Jan 30, 2019 rated it did not like it
1 star
Oh HELL... phew... that was a relief to finish.

So I have to say, first of all that this book was an improvement from the other three, BUT all this having in mind that the bar was set so low, so that's really not saying much. I think it was mostly because of the change of povs, and because these main characters were actually tolerable, unlike Maximoff and Farrow, whom we had to suffer through three continued books.

See I have a lot of issues with this book, but mostly, since problematic and
Neha
*Unpopular opinion.*

I love this author's writing, it's gripping and unputdownable. But! the story was so stupid and if I ever heard endearment "honey" I 'll cringe to death!.
Everyone is "sleeping" with bodyguards, mostly people are queers, which I have nothing against.
I know this is fiction but it's too much. This whole story feels stupid and again with a helpless "extremely strong" Heroine and extremely strong, 5 year older, extremely handsome, smart, disciplined bodyguard who calls her "honey"
katie
Jan 20, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: new-adult
a vast improvement from the first three books, i think i was just desperate to get out of maximoff/farrow's painful POVs. moffy and farrow dominated way too much of this book for my liking. i thought it was frankly unfair and insulting to the telling of jane and thatcher's story.

i got more scenes with the cobalts which was one of the only redeeming qualities.

the notion that each kid needs to end up with their bodyguard is still so fucking stupid i have to laugh but jane and thatcher were actual
naz
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm extremely sleep deprived but fuck it, who needs sleep?
This was truly everything and more - just so in lovelovelovelove with thatcher and jane!
(also their awkward moments made the book for me, fucking adorable:)))))))
abire
“And while I’m in his protective, warm clutch, while we’re alone, I feel safe to ask him anything. “I have so many questions,” I say softly, thinking aloud. “I want to know all about you, but I can’t ask fast enough—and when I think about you, I wonder what your hands have held. What your eyes have seen.” My pulse has skyrocketed, but I keep speaking. “What your ears have heard and where your feet have landed.”

first read :

wow. i just.. W O W.
i have so many emotions, i don’t even know where
❦ jazmin
“It seems we are dreadfully tangled, you and I.”

Reread #2 Update:
Oh look at that, I read this book again. AND IT HAD ONLY BEEN 2 MONTHS SINCE THE LAST REREAD JSJKHSJ. Honestly, though, what did you expect, I’m obsessed with this series. I definitely still love this book as much as the other times I read it, but one note I want to make is that some of the conflicts do seem a bit less dramatic than they did before. Maybe that’s because I’ve been reading a lot of high fantasy recently, but I f
Butthisbook
Jan 22, 2019 rated it liked it
I loved a lot of things about this book but I also, sadly, disliked a lot of things too. I’m still trying to process what I read. Im hoping to love the next Jane & Thatcher book.

😕
Arielle ⭐ Cursebreaker ⭐
“I like to believe in family first,” I tell Jane. “And there’s something about a generational tradition that seems fucking powerful to me.”

Lololol I’m in so deep with this family it’s not even funny at this point. This book was everything I wanted it to be and more, to say the least. I have been wanting Jane and Thatcher’s story since the time Thatcher made sure all of Jane’s cats were safe when they escaped the townhouse. We never truly saw much from him other than a tough and stoic exterior so
. (not active on this account stop adding me)
    full review now on my blog

I've mentioned this briefly before, but I'm making it an unofficial resolution of mine to review every book I've read this year so I can actually remember everything that happened in it and why I liked/hated it. Tangled Like Us is a book I'd usually just rate and leave alone because it's one of those novels where I don't have anything to say. These authors have very questionable past actions, so I'm a bit apprehensive to post about them on my blog, but I li
Kaitlyn
Jan 16, 2019 rated it really liked it
Full review can be found on my blog here.

Okay, before anything else, I think it’s important to say that I reallllllyyy did not like the first three Like Us books. I found them more fetishizing than anything else, and they really made me alienate myself from the authors and a lot of people from the fandom. Tangled Like Us is so much better. I literally couldn’t put the book down, and I ate up the words so quickly and found myself smiling in so many of the scenes between Jane and Thatcher. Obvious
julia ♥
Jan 16, 2019 rated it it was amazing
full review on my blog: here!

"And while I'm in his protective, warm clutch, while we're alone, I feel safe to ask him anything. "I have so many questions," I say softly, thinking aloud. "I want to know all about you, but I can't ask fast enough- and when I think about you, I wonder what your hands have held. what your eyes have seen." My pulse ha skyrocketed, but I keep speaking. What your ears have heard and where your feet have landed.""

Hello guys, back with another review! This time it's a bo

• Us (Him, #2)
  • Power Plays & Straight A's (CU Hockey, #1)
  • Him (Him, #1)
  • Want Me (Extracurricular Activities, #1)
  • Goal Lines & First Times (CU Hockey, #3)
  • Epic (Him, #2.5)
  • Face Offs & Cheap Shots (CU Hockey, #2)
  • #Rev (GearShark, #2)
  • #Junkie (GearShark, #1)
  • Top Secret
  • Fake Out (Fake Boyfriend, #1)
  • Hat Trick (Fake Boyfriend #5)
  • Roommate
  • Blindsided (Fake Boyfriend, #4)
  • Trick Play (Fake Boyfriend, #2)
  • Heated Rivalry (Game Changers, #2)
  • Kage Unmasked (Kage Trilogy, #3)
  • The Blueprint (Rules of Possession, #1)
See top shelves…

NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors Krista & Becca Ritchie are identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. They love superheroes, flawed characters, and soul mate love.

To stay up to date on new releases, bonus content, and more, sign up for K

Like Us (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • Damaged Like Us (Like Us, #1)
  • Lovers Like Us (Like Us, #2)
  • Alphas Like Us (Like Us, #3)
  • Sinful Like Us (Like Us, #5)
  • Headstrong Like Us (Like Us, #6)
  • Charming Like Us (Like Us, #7)
  • Wild Like Us (Like Us, #8)
  • Fearless Like Us (Like Us, #9)
  • Infamous Like Us (Like Us, #10)
  • Misfits Like Us (Like Us, #11)