Start by marking “Bunny” as Want to Read:
Bunny

Bunny

Ireland was always the smart one. My irritatingly perfect twin sister. I was the wild one. Her exact opposite. She was the voice of reason. She kept us safe.
She was my best friend.
Then she met him,
and he took her away.
Now I’m left trying to pick up the pieces they left behind. It’s hard being alone, when you’ve never done it before.
Now he’s back...
She wasn’t enough for h
ebook
Published August 2018

To ask other readers questions about Bunny, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bunny

Start your review of Bunny
Faith Ryan
Dec 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
If you like dark reads that push boundaries, this book is for you. You’ll be left guessing with each chapter: Who is He and what does He want? And that ending?!? What a twist!!! I need more from these two ASAP!!!
Heather 'Confessions Of A Bibliophile' Creighton

Sooo I'm not even sure how to put this one into words so let me start off with saying,WOW! These two authors made quite the dynamic duo in writing Bunny!

Bunny is as unconventional as it gets! Every single time I was convinced that I knew who 'HE' was, something would be said or done and then I was second guessing myself all over again. Bunny kept me guessing and it was only right before 'HE' was identified that I knew who 'HE' was, AND THEN I WAS WRONG! I am neverrr wrong and usually know right
Laura Lee
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
When a book starts out with a warning like this one did, you know you're in for a wild ride. As the authors said, this is NOT a story for the faint of heart. It's a dark erotic thriller, not a romance, so don't go into it expecting one. Bunny is filled with sex, violence, and in its own twisted way, love. It has a very American Psycho-esque vibe although the plot is completely different and quite unique at that. Be prepared to be on the edge of your seat the entire time. Bunny is definitely a st ...more
Kim BookJunkie ~ Editor & Proofreader
The first 80% of this book was dark, twisted, unpredictable and fabulous!!! Unfortunately, things change during the last 20%, becoming very unrealistic in my opinion. BUNNY has a great premise and has so much potential but the ending and the entire last 20% was a real bummer. This book is also in desperate need of a re-edit and proofread. I think the first 36 pages were all one paragraph?!?! The book
Is inundated with mistakes, with sentences like, ”I needed work out my frustrations.” and,
Treasa
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
DARK GRIPPING SUSPENSE!
DARK, WICKED an insanely TWISTED from beginning to end! A nerve rattling what the helll read that grabs hold you keeping you intrigued peeking through web fingers not wanting to turn the pages but the fierce need of the unknown pushes you forward with a want to get to the end and when I did my shock factor was pinging off the charts from the mouth gaping ending that was just as creepy as this well put together read that definitely brought out chill factors I never realized
Jennifer Richey
Feb 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Salem twin sister is missing and when she finds her dead she wants to know who killed her. This is not a light read so if you love erotic sexy reads read this because these two made a heck of a book you won’t stop till the end and there’s a lot of twists and turns!
Jodie "Bookish"  Cook
Mar 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed, favorites
Book Review
Title: Bunny
Author: H.B. Jasick & Ember-Raine Winters
Genre: Dark Erotica/Thriller
Rating: *****
Review: When I got this arc from Booksprout I wasn’t expecting it to be a dark erotic thriller. If you have any reservations about this novel being dark just read the opening chapter and you will see just how dark it is, it actually made me think of one scene from American Psycho, but it was still hot. This novel is going to be following twin sister Salem and Ireland. It opens with Salem worr
Elysian Fields
Feb 09, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars.

Well this was definitely a dark erotic story. It has both heat (and a lot of it) and darkness. I was not expecting this story in any way. As this is my first story from both of these authors it was a major surprise, and a good one. The characters were great and the plot was addictive. It did make me slightly uncomfortable at times and might have been a tad too dark for me, but that could just gave been my mood while reading it. I think dark lovers will enjoy this story. Oh, and that
SBee Reviews
Mar 02, 2019 rated it really liked it
Twisty, evil, and dark erotic thriller

—>>> This duo certainly wrote a head-game thriller of a read! Ireland is taken as someone’s “bunny” and leaves her twin Salem behind, trying to find answers to her murder. Salem suddenly has to deal with having two men in her life who want her to chose between them. Meanwhile, more than one bunny is found dead, with no new leads but Salem is a link to the latest two murders. A sick-minded killer is out there, and the book will keep you guessing who “Him” is!
Kristen Duncan
Feb 12, 2019 rated it liked it
This book is dark and fucked up. Let me repeat myself. This.book.is.dark.and.fucked.up. Did I like it? Yes, but that's because I enjoy dark and fucked up books. Don't read this if you do not enjoy dark romance(ish) novels.

Salem is dealing with the death of her twin sister while simultaneously dating two men. One of which is her sister's killer. Which will she choose? Which is the killer?

You'll have fun trying to figure it out. I had it figured out from the beginning though! :) Thank you for pr
Beauty And The Books
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rita
The book is a dark erotic thriller by author HB Jassick and Ember Raine-Winters. Salem is mourning the tragic loss of her identical sister Ireland. Ireland the perfect daughter, the responsible one, the one who was most adored, whose life is cut short by a sick freak. Salem finds herself face with her sisters killer. The ending of the book is not for the faint of heart. The ending will shock you and send chills down your spine.
Crazy  Book Loverz
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Wow.... just $@#^ W O W. I have NEVER in my entire reading life EVER finish a book as quick as I did this one! When I say I was hooked on Bunny, I mean I WAS HOOKED! It started off dark enough to get my twistedness interested and it just got better as I read. It had the perfect amount of romance mixed in with the dark to keep my dark loving self satisfied. I HIGHLY recommend Bunny to other dark lovers.
Dimaris rossy
Feb 22, 2019 rated it really liked it
Clever girls. These authors had me guessing more than half of the book who would be the bad guy, which I love because it felt so refreshing not to have the answer right at my face from the very beginning. This book is twisted and it has some topics in it that are a lot out there. I don't even think I was able to relate to the main characters. But here's the thing, even when I was not Salem's fan I still understood her and her personality. There is a lot of resentment deep in her. And I still enj ...more
Sharon
Mar 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a short well written thriller. How far would you go to find your sister’s killer? This is a wonderful story and the author doesn’t hold back on the feelings, it’s dark at times and not for the feint of heart. A really great read! I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
G
Feb 28, 2019 rated it liked it
This book kept me guessing until the very end. Just when i think i have the answers and there are no more surprises coming, another crops up.

We the reader are kept wondering about the mysterious Him , the one who is waiting for Salem the one who just have to have his bunny. Is it the always there Luke who loved her sister and now seems to be after or, or the mysterious just popped up in time Brayden, or is there another sinister person at play?

Read along for the answer. Be warned that it does c
maureen
Feb 14, 2019 rated it it was amazing

I absolutely love a dark read!! Now when I went into this book I thought I was getting a sexy hot erotic story. I did get that bit so much more. You have twin sisters and one, the perfect one, is murdered by a crazy stalker. This leaves Ireland searching for her sisters killer. This book is dark and twisted and will surprise you. I loved it!!
Mary
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it
Bunny is a dark and twisted story with suspense thrown in. The ending was rather unexpected. The book is not for the faint of heart.
Aleia L
Feb 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
🐰

This was a nice, dark read. I liked how it made me question who was really the stalker/killer. If you’re looking for a dark thriller I definitely recommend this.
Monique Hebert
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it
This is a good read. I enjoyed the dark and twisted story. This story is not for the faint if heart. I just found there was a gap missing in the story at the very end where 2 new character are introduced. Thankfully, it's in the epilogue which doesn't ruin the bulk if the current story. ...more
Dawn Cunningham Roether
Mar 05, 2019 rated it really liked it
Very different from what I am used to reading. However, I found myself continuing to read to see how the H & h play out. Very well thought out plot with dark & twisted characters.

**This is a very dark, dark read and it is not intended for average readers. Definitely heed the disclosures in the front of the book before proceeding.

I was provided an ARC by the author and therefore I am voluntarily providing an honest review.
Kinky Minx
Thank you to the publisher for providing an ARC in exchange for an honest review. I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.

4.8 bunny stars

This is the first time I read from HB Jasick & Ember-Raine Winters. Bunny is definitely a dark read and nothing makes sense in the story. Somehow when I picked up the ARC, I cannot let go at all.

The start of the story has a dark start. A woman being tied to the bed inside a cage. Dressed up as a bunny
Dawn Yarrow
Aug 10, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow what a wild ride this book was! Loved it.
Dark, erotic, sinister and a definite page turner it will keep you guessing throughout.
Loved the characters and the storyline, it is a must read for any dark erotica fan.
Really wish this was part of a series, i didn't want it to end.
My first time reading either of these authors, i will for sure be checking out their other books.
Sophie Ruthven
Dec 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kept me guessing right till the end. Well done guys
Gizel Alvarez
Jun 25, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was the definition of dark Romance

It had been such a long while till I found a True Dark Thrill with Romantic twist.

This one I'd definitely recommned anyone looking for the bad guy finding his Queen, while there was a triangle to throw us off in the end the right man was choosen, this story held very tame bdsm principles but it didn't focus on the practice, with some gory scenes this isn't for everyone so be AWARE of it's warnings.
Chloe Louise
Feb 05, 2019
Hot Romance Reads
Feb 09, 2019
H.B. Jasick
Apr 04, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)

• Obscene (Dahlia Saga #2)
  • Link (Dark and Dirty Sinners' MC #2)
  • Nyx (Dark and Dirty Sinners' MC #1)
  • Depravity (Dahlia Saga #3)
  • Overture (North Security, #1)
  • Another Family Affair Anthology
  • Heart Thief
  • Rage (Royal Bastards MC: Little Rock, AR, #2)
  • Make Your Move (Hannaford Prep #2)
  • The Dominator (The Dominator, #1)
  • Just Drop Out (Hannaford Prep, #1)
  • The Beast of Bondi Beach Duet
  • Perfectly Adequate
  • Mortal Siege
  • A Serenade of Fireflies
  • Lost Boy
  • Washed In Blood (Heaven's Guardians MC, #1)
  • The Five
HERE ARE A FEW "FUN" FACTS ABOUT ME:

I live in Springfield, Missouri with my husband, and our two daughters. We have a cat that thinks she's a dog, an obnoxious Cocker Spaniel named Freckles, and two fish. I actually like the fish.

I have a Bachelors Degree in Mathematics and History Education, that I don't actual use, because I prefer to substitute teach instead. I lead the Brownies to my daughters