Jump to ratings and reviews

Charlotte Holmes #4

A Question of Holmes

The fourth book in the New York Times bestselling Charlotte Holmes series!

Charlotte Holmes and Jamie Watson think they’re finally in the clear. They’ve left Sherringford School—and the Moriartys—behind for a pre-college summer program at Oxford University. A chance to start from scratch and explore dating for the first time, while exploring a new city with all the freedom their program provides. But when they arrive, Charlotte is immediately drawn into a new case: a series of accidents have been befalling the members of the community theater troupe in Oxford, and now, on the eve of their production of Hamlet, they’re starting all over again. What once seemed like a comedy of errors is now a race to prevent the next tragedy—before Charlotte or Jamie is the next victim.

320 pages, ebook

First published March 5, 2019

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Brittany Cavallaro

21 books2,946 followers
Brittany Cavallaro is a poet, fiction writer, and old school Sherlockian. She is the New York Times bestselling author of the Charlotte Holmes novels from HarperCollins/Katherine Tegen Books, including A STUDY IN CHARLOTTE, THE LAST OF AUGUST, THE CASE FOR JAMIE, and A QUESTION OF HOLMES. She's also the author of the poetry collections GIRL-KING and UNHISTORICAL (University of Akron) and is the recipient of a National Endowment for the Arts fellowship. She earned her BA in literature from Middlebury College and her MFA in poetry from the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She lives in Michigan with her husband, cat, dog, and collection of deerstalker caps.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
321 (3%)
1 star
42 (<1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 1,482 reviews
Profile Image for Emma Giordano.
316 reviews115k followers
May 6, 2019
4.5 Stars! Man, what a conclusion! This finale took me right back to the roots of why I fell in love with this series while still expanding on the characters, the mysteries, and romance. My heart was fluttering the entire time while reading and I'm so satisfied by this final installment.

CW: death, kidnapping

I really enjoyed the mystery of this story. While book 2 and 3 were a bit more dark and intense, this one was a bit more fun-loving and light-hearted (you know, besides the secrets, death, and missing people). It also felt more tightly-wounded and expertly planned than some other books, which was great improvement. Part of me does feel like the final mystery should have been more consistent with that of the previous 2 books, but it's hard to complain.

My goodness I was GUSHING the entire time while reading this book! All I could think about was Jamie & Charlotte. Jamie & Charlotte. Jamie & Charlotte. Jamie & Charlotte. Firstly, I loved that this novel was primarily from Charlotte's perspective. Though I missed Jamie's voice at some times, it was so refreshing to hear the story entirely from her point of view. Charlotte is sometimes disliked as a character due to certain attributes, but I have always fiercely loved her and A Question of Holmes solidified that in my heart. Jamie is lovely as always, but the shining element of this story is their relationship. The feelings, the dates, and the steamy scenes make this exactly what I was looking for to say goodbye to this iconic couple. The ending seems to be quite polarizing and while I had some reservations at first, I'm ultimately satisfied. I feel like I just want another ENTIRE book in between the last chapter and epilogue, but that's just me being selfish and wanting endless adventures of Charlotte Holmes and Jamie Watson.

The one major downside to my reading experience was the audiobook. Personally, I get very distracted when listening to an older woman narrate a teenage character with a British accent. It's fascinating because I've listened to at least 2 adult audiobooks narrated by Julia Whelan and thoroughly enjoyed them (one is one of my faves of all time!), but her older voice and British accent didn't work for me with this performance. It caused me to rewind A LOT more frequently than I typically do and I think I would have enjoyed the story much more from a different narrator.

I'm so incredibly happy I finished this series, and that the final installment was so spectacular. I would sincerely recommend any fans of mysteries and crime investigation to pick up the Charlotte Holmes series. You don't know what you're missing yet.
Profile Image for chan ☆.
1,072 reviews51.4k followers
March 18, 2019
thots & prayers needed

i am a little bit broken now that one of my fave series has ended but it's cool cool cool cool cool no doubt. lemme try to put into words what i liked and didn't like.

liked:
- charlotte's narration
- the tightness of the mystery (unlike in past books)
- the freaking BANTER
- the fucking CUTENESS AND KISSING AND HAND HOLDING

did not like:
- the ending

fr fr, the ending was so open ended and not set in stone and those are the kinds of endings that keep me up at night. i do not want to wonder if they are going to be together forever. sure that kind of ending might be more realistic but my romance loving heart cannot TAKE IT. please confirm smooching into infinity thank u.

honestly this was a satisfying conclusion to this series though. both of the characters underwent so much emotional and mental growth throughout the series and it was so awesome seeing them thrive now and into the future. i'm gonna miss these fuckers <3
Profile Image for Sara (sarawithoutanH).
512 reviews3,472 followers
March 10, 2019
THIS CAN'T BE THE END FOR MY CHILDREN - I NEED MORE!!!! I know the epilogue kind of tied everything up but I'd be SO DOWN for this to evolve into a new adult series.

Ugh, this book was SUCH a treat! I loved that Charlotte narrated 99% of it. Watching her navigate her relationship with Jamie was PRECIOUS. My heart was about to burst most of the time. The mystery could've been more twisty, but I felt like it being simple gave me time to focus on my children. At first, the ending made had me like !!!!!! but then I was like this makes sense and I'm proud of u.

EVERYONE PLS STOP SLEEPING ON THIS SERIES.

Profile Image for ˗ˏˋ lia ˎˊ˗.
306 reviews387 followers
March 14, 2021
“once, i had loved her so much it was like a needle through my heart. maybe i still did. somehow, though, it seemed beside the point.”

oh my, one of my favorite series has essentially come to an end. as much as i wanted to drag out that fact, i managed to read this book in only two sittings when i hadn’t finished a book in two weeks due to exams.

i loved the plot point with the hamlet play, as i’m currently reading that one and had to put together a presentation for school about it just last week. so because i’m so familiar with the story at the moment, i really enjoyed that aspect. ALSO!!! literally most of the book was narrated by charlotte whom i would absolutely die for, so that was incredible.

my only criticism is that the mystery part could’ve been developed more. and, of course, the ending. meh, after loving every single ending of the previous novels, this one really just left me hanging. all in all a VERY good and solid series though, please read it and stop sleeping on it.

→ 4 stars
Profile Image for ♛ may.
806 reviews3,837 followers
May 26, 2019
i'm just going to ignore the fact that this series is over and i won't be getting anymore jamie/charlotte content bc that would make me ridiculously sad and it's not sad hour yet

- this book was brilliant
- being from the pov of charlotte made it so enjoyable for me
- it offered this new look and i absolutely loved observing the world from her eyes
- JAMIE JUST KEEPS GETTING MORE AND MORE PRECIOUS WITH EACH BOOK
- there's a line where jamie's sad and i actually started crying, that's how emotionally invested i am in this fictional boy's life
- he's a little pumpkin :(
- THERE'S SO MUCH CUTENESS
- the mystery in this book was really well done, i thought it was more developed and followed a closer narrative than the previous ones
- i DID however think it got solved a litttttle too conveniently
- as the resolution was playing out i was kinda confused at how it could POSSIBLY be that easy for the characters (especially after the dramatics of the previous books)
- THE CUTENESS HONESTLY MADE MY HEART GROW THREE SIZES
- domestic charlotte and jamie are the reason i believe in love
- the cleverness and wit that charlotte has is 👌
- the ending was flkdajflkajlkjf (in a good way and also a bad way)
- i !! like !! my !! endings !! closed !! thank !! you !! very !! much !!
- but honestly this series means so much to me and it's made me so absurdly happy and i'm so sad to see it come to a close
Profile Image for Jeff Zentner.
Author 9 books2,233 followers
March 9, 2019
This is my favorite series. Every book is more brilliant than the one that preceded it. Charlotte Holmes is one of the best characters in all of YA.
Profile Image for ✨    jami   ✨.
680 reviews3,951 followers
December 20, 2019
Honestly, I kinda expected more from the end of this series? The ending wrapped up WAY too quickly. But I loved the dark academia and SHAKESPEARE MURDER (best trope). Jamie and Charlotte own my entire heart I LOVE THEM TOGETHER

Review to come!
Profile Image for Trina (Between Chapters).
872 reviews3,757 followers
April 14, 2019
Definitely my favorite mystery of the series because of how it was removed from the main characters' personal lives. BUT, I'm so disappointed that these books didn't make me geek out like they do most other people! :( Maybe that's because I'm not a Sherlock pro. The characters definitely make it worth a read though. And the audiobooks have great narration.
Profile Image for Shaun Hutchinson.
Author 24 books4,717 followers
March 10, 2019
I hate that this was the last book in this wonderful series, but what a brilliant and beautiful last book it was. It was everything I wanted and more. A fitting end to the best reimagining of Sherlock Holmes I've had the pleasure of reading.
Profile Image for Mora.
615 reviews19 followers
May 17, 2022
--16 May 2022
jamie and charlotte own my WHOLE HEART and i love their relationship so much even though it's intense and complicated and messy but it's so uniquely theirs and so intensely theirs and god i love it. the ending anyway i would like to know how brittany cavallaro DOES this like can any fictional relationship ever top charlotte and jamie? i don't think so

--19 Feb 2021
Yeah this is still my least favorite of the series? Like the first three felt like (almost) a complete arc and this was just,, tacked on kinda? The mystery was simultaneously the most clear-cut of all of them and the most lackluster (and not just because of the smaller scale).

Jamie and Charlotte are... very intense and like I knew this and I love them for it and I love complicated and all-consuming and messy character relationships. I will say that while it was interesting to have this all from Charlotte's POV, I missed Jamie's very much because Jamie is my favorite and I adore him and someone in another review said that there was one part where Jamie was sad and it made them cry and you know what? same. (i did not actually cry but it made me cry on the inside bc :((( sad jamie)

I stick by March 2019 me in that I still like the ending and think it makes very much sense for them. Less put out than 2019 me about

Anyway, glad I reread the series, catch me back here in another two years doing it again.

--31 March 2019

initial review:

--------
03/24/2018
pre read
Profile Image for Madalyn (Novel Ink).
499 reviews826 followers
March 7, 2019
*4.5 stars*

This was honestly almost everything I could have hoped for in the conclusion to this series. This was a full five stars for me until near the end, when the plot took a couple weird turns, but overall I enjoyed every second of reading this and, like. MY HEART, y’all.
Profile Image for Faith Simon.
198 reviews163 followers
May 11, 2019
This is my favourite book in the series besides A Study in Charlotte, and it's definitely a worthy conclusion to the series.
Having given it a few days of thought after I finished it, I decided that I enjoyed the way it ended. At first, I found myself disappointed, I wanted a happy ending, I wanted everything to conclude in a sweet little wrapped package with a bow on top for good measure. But, I feel the ending fits the relationship between Charlotte and Jamie. Happily ever after doesn't fit with their dynamic, nor the story that's been building up between them by this point. So, after some thought, I've decided that I'm actually relatively content with the way the series ended off.
I think that having this book all in Charlotte's perspective was nice, I expected this to take away from the narration we know and love from the story thus far, but I think that it was actually really beneficial to the story and towards our comprehension of Charlotte as a character and her healing.
I love both these characters with my entire heart and I'm so sad to see them go, but so happy to have been through all of it with them. I loved this book.
Profile Image for Olivia.
276 reviews5 followers
Want to read
March 18, 2018
Since when is there a book four?? This was always trilogy as far as I knew. Not that I’m complaining - I love this series and I’m SO HAPPY at the prospect of more adventures with these two. I guess we’ll see...
Profile Image for Grey.
63 reviews
March 8, 2019
I just finished A Question of Holmes and I don’t know exactly how I feel about the novel as a whole yet. I am personally not a of mystery fan, so I mostly read these books because I love the characters. I feel like we got a lot of Charlotte character development in this book which I liked. We didn’t get much Jamie development at least not that I could see since we weren’t in his head. I personally would’ve liked to have dual point of view in this book instead of just Charlotte.
I think the mystery in this book was a little disappointing and took up too much space in the book. Being that this book is YA mystery, I expected a case in the story, but the case in this book didn’t live up to the one in the other books. I feel like the book would have benefited from spending less time on the case and more time on Jamie and Charlottes relationship and Charlotte’s coming into herself.
The ending is really what I think brings the book down to a three stars. At first the ending confused me, but after reading it a couple more time I finally understood it. Jamie and Charlotte needed to figure out themselves first before they could grow together in their relationship. My problem is that the ending didn’t satisfy me. I wanted more conversation between the two of them. I wanted to know if their relationship would still be romantic or...?

Overall, I think the book was fine. It wasn’t the best book in the series for me and it kind of felt like a companion novel. It just had a different vibe from the rest of the series. I think the Last of August still reigns as my favorite book in the Charlotte Holmes Series. I hope Brittany Cavallaro decides to make some novellas that take place a couple years after the ending so we can see how the relationship turns out.
This entire review has been hidden because of spoilers.
Profile Image for Emily.
Author 13 books93.8k followers
August 27, 2018
i just sat down and read this book in literally one sitting. it has been so long since i've done that, and i'm sorry that you all have to wait a bit for this book still, but let me tell you, it is everything, EVERYTHING you are hoping for.

It is sweet and surprising and hilarious and tense and intriguing and, at moments, frightening, and the heart of it is so, so, so profoundly beautiful and pure. i am so grateful that bri listening to her heart and gut and mind on this one because this book was everything i ever wanted for Charlotte and Jamie and also myself.
Profile Image for sage (semi-hiatus).
590 reviews76 followers
Read
February 26, 2022
4.5*
this should be a 4 stars book but i just love this series too much.
*****************************
1.) A Study of Charlotte ★★★★★
2.) The Last of August ★★★★
3.) The Casie for Jamie ★★★★★
Profile Image for Jananie (thisstoryaintover).
290 reviews13.8k followers
March 14, 2019
more like a 4.5 but OMG jamie and charlotte are EVERYTHING. i loved returning to this duo and it definitely felt like this one returned to the roots of the series and i was so glad for that.
Profile Image for zara.
640 reviews108 followers
December 5, 2022
2nd read
domestic charlottejamie is all i ever wanted in life. and honestly, i want more of it. brittany, give us more of them.

1st read
For a mystery series, this last installment isn't the best at that. That part alone is a 3-star. But if I based it on the character and the growth that each of them had, I would give it 5-stars just because I freaking love Charlotte and Jamie so much.
Profile Image for Suzzie.
916 reviews162 followers
March 14, 2019
This is one of my favorite series! I love the new generations of Holmes and Watson and the cases are always very intriguing and amusing. What a bomb drop in chapter 19 though! Didn’t see that coming at all. Anyways, interesting murder plot in this one and the continuous growth of Charlotte and Jamie in this series is done greatly by the author.

My quick and simple overall: love love this series. Quick reads but so fun and entertaining.
Profile Image for &#x1f5a4;.
3 reviews11 followers
January 21, 2019
The perfect conclusion to a fantastic series. The writing was brilliant as always, the characters even wittier and unlikably lovable than ever before. I couldn't have asked for a better suited ending for these characters that I love so dearly. I'm immensely grateful I was granted an early bound manuscript.
Profile Image for AziaMinor.
471 reviews58 followers
February 24, 2021
Overall Rating : C+

"She isn't a girl", he'd said gently. "She's a bad idea."

description

Well this was....alright? Okay? Done and Done? To be honest I only read this so I could finish this series, and finish it I did so that's one thing I can cross off my TBR.

I don't know what about this I didn't care for. The writing perhaps? Overabundance of metaphors? Or, most likely, the convoluted and unnecessary plot. I for sure didn't like books 1 and 2 when it was just Jamie's' POV. Charlotte did bring something he never could. And the way she was finally able to face her trauma and grow from it made my heart glad. And Jamie being there for her however she needed was a blessing to read.

The mystery paled in comparison to Charlotte's internal flourishing mentality. I didn't even understand the point of this case. Random acts of sabotage? A missing hot head teenage? And three hormonal suspects. I solved the mystery within the fist half and I suck at that, so that shows how needed it was.

Still, I am glad to say it ended. But I do believe all the characters deserved better endings than they got. Well there you have it. At least I can finally let go the nagging though of how the series was going to end (not exciting).
Profile Image for alex.
105 reviews112 followers
March 15, 2019
4.5/5 stars

oUCH ok I’m gonna be okay I’ll be fine ok
Profile Image for Obsidian.
2,791 reviews961 followers
April 29, 2019
Please note that this review spoils some events from prior books.

Well I try to complete series even when I dislike them since sometimes the author can pull things together. Cavallaro almost manages to redeem her characters in the fourth book in the Charlotte Holmes series, but for me, I found myself mostly bored about the case that Charlotte and her Watson were doing in this one. Cavallaro mostly focuses on Charlotte and Watson's relationship and we now have Charlotte's POV for the majority of the book. She doesn't sound like herself and after a while I just went along with it. The ending was meh to me though. I just don't really care about her having a romance. It was fine with Holmes not having one in the original stories and I don't know why Cavallaro could not have just had Charlotte be an "ace" considering she pretty much presents that way through the first two books.

In "A Question of Holmes" we have Charlotte and Jamie back in London. Jamie is preparing for school and Charlotte is figuring some things out. She's ready to try for a relationship with Jamie though she's still worried it won't work and she will drive him away. With a new case at end (finding out who is trying to stop a theater performance at Oxford and who was behind some mishaps the year before) Charlotte and Jamie are out there detecting. We get some new faces, but no one grabs me.

I felt for Charlotte in this one. Her family is the worst and she's finally resetting herself with her uncle's help. She finds herself playacting with people and realizes she's tired of it. She is a crossroads and is worried about what happens if she chooses a different path from her Watson. The book could have been about that and it would have worked better. Instead Cavallaro undoes some events from "The Last of August" which made me roll my eyes. At least Cavallaro acknowledges how terrible Charlotte was with regards to how she ruined August's life just because he wasn't in love with her. I feel like if Charlotte had been Charlie and August had been Agatha the fandom in this series wouldn't have been as forgiving.

Watson is a lot more likable when you are not in his head every second. I loathed Jamie the last two books so this was a nice break. He appears again in the end and I wish that Cavallaro had kept it Charlotte's voice throughout.

We hear about Jamie's father and the mess that is his life. One wonders if the Watson's seek out the Holmes because they have shit else to do and need danger and excitement. We have Leander, Lena, Milo, and others.

The writing was just okay. The mystery was boring and I don't know what else to say besides that. Most of the book was just about Charlotte trying to be there for Jamie though she's still experiencing issues after being raped (see A Study in Charlotte). The flow was lackluster. I think because there is no urgency in the case that Charlotte is dealing with. There's a curve ball thrown in via Charlotte's aunt (no spoilers) but that ends up not being anything either. Just something I think that doesn't work in the end.

The setting of Oxford doesn't feel that present to me which is weird. I kept thinking about "Lyra's Oxford" and wished that I was reading that.

The ending was a miss for me the whole way. I think the smartest thing for Cavallaro was to go one with these characters, but ah well. I thought the overall series was merely 2 stars though. The last two books were a mess IMHO and though this book was more coherent, it just didn't work.
Profile Image for Jenna | Bookmark Your Thoughts.
182 reviews97 followers
October 17, 2019
Spoiler Free! Full review available at Bookmark Your Thoughts.

"I love you. I've never in my life loved anything more."

A Study in Charlotte: ★★★
The Last of August: ★★★
The Case for Jamie: ★★★

And here we are ... the last book in this long yet epic buddy read! So many people seem to love this book. I feel bad saying this ... but it was honestly "meh" to me. I originally had this as a 3 star rating ... but as I began to write my review, I realized I had WAY more "woes" than "pros". If it wasn't for Charlotte and Jamie's adorable connection, this would've been a one star rather than 2 star rating.

CONTENT & TRIGGER WARNING: This book contains topics regarding absent parent (abandonment), blood, death (murder --- mentioned), drugs (drug addiction --- mentioned), kidnapping, pills, rape (sexual assault --- mentioned) and trauma (PTSD).

The Pros

The Charlotte Holmes series' focus on character growth is impeccable, closing off the characters' stories in a balance and thought out manner. Charlotte and Jamie go through SO many changes during the entire series, conquering fears and demons as they become the individuals they are at the end of the final novel. Not all of their traumas and struggles are wrapped up neatly with a pretty little bow, but they've learned to not let these things control how they live their lives. In addition, not all the other side characters overcome their own struggles --- but this made the whole story feel much more realistic and authentic to a number of the sensitive topics discussed in this series.

Though ambiguous, the ending provides closure yet leaves doors open. Many people don't seem to enjoy the conclusion to A Question of Holmes, as it doesn't FINALIZE what's to come for Jamie and Charlotte in the future. For me, I rather enjoyed this. The author provides a PRETTY big hint at where the direction of Jamie and Charlotte's futures take place, but allows room for us to explore our own thoughts on the matter. And honestly, life isn't full of absolutes ... it's full of multiple paths and adventures for us to explore.

The Woes

Charlotte's point of view (POV) alone was dull at times, making me miss Jamie's perspective throughout the entire novel. Though Charlotte's an incredible character, her point of view is rather factual and "to-the-point" (for the most part). This matches PERFECTLY with her personality, but I grew bored after a while. Jamie's perspective's much more emotional and descriptive, drawing me into the story much more. I truly wish Cavallaro had done an alternating POV between these two again.

The mystery in A Question of Holmes was the most anti-climatic and predictable out of all the books in the series. Honestly, I don't feel like this novel was a mystery story whatsoever --- it was more of a coming of age novel, which would've been fine if the premise wasn't Charlotte and Jamie solving mysteries this entire time. The mystery's rather dull and lacks that EXCITEMENT and SUSPENSE felt in the first three novels (at least, one and three). Honestly, the entire thing felt over-the-top yet utterly mundane all at once.

There's a REAL lack of action and suspense in this novel, especially in comparison to its predecessors. For me, a GOOD mystery (whether a cozy or hard-boiled, etc.) always has (at least) some action and suspenseful elements to it --- it's just what draws a lot of readers in! But in this story, there were NO parts where I was on the edge of my seat, desperately hoping Jamie and Charlotte escaped whatever trouble they got themselves into. It was all just so ... uneventful and pedestrian.

In the end, I simply wanted more from the last novel ... but it felt incomplete and unsatisfactory. It's as though Cavallaro just wanted to be done with the series, quickly tying up loose ends and closing off this chapter in her writing experience. There's little depth to the "villains", the story, the mystery and many other elements in this novel --- making this an extremely disappointing ending to "what was" a grand YA mystery series.

Overall

Cavallaro's A Question of Holmes finally comes to a close on Jamie and Charlotte's grand adventures, closing one chapter yet showing the start of a new one. Though the final book lacks that mystery and action element, I have no regrets reading this series. Watching Jamie and Charlotte grow from the first to the final novel has been an amazing experience, especially as a character oriented reader. If there was more to the final book in this series, I think this would be a well rounded mystery YA series.

Oh! And there's a lovely little surprise in this book that I WASN'T expecting ... you'll know it when you read it.

I DO recommend this novel if you enjoy:

↠ Character oriented novels
↠ Retelling's of classics
↠ An ambiguous ending

I DO NOT recommend this novel if you dislike:

↠ Little to no action
↠ An underdeveloped plot
↠ A mystery that LACKS mystery
↠ A predictable outcome

Profile Image for Lindsay (pawsomereads).
780 reviews420 followers
September 23, 2020
A Question of Holmes was definitely a fitting conclusion to a really great mystery series!
I found myself a lot more invested in the relationship between Jamie and Charlotte than the actual case but I feel like that was how the progression of the series was meant to go.
The ending was satisfying yet realistic for these characters and I really enjoyed this series overall!
Profile Image for Z - literaryeffect.
258 reviews153 followers
September 26, 2020
This was MUCH better than the 2nd and 3rd book. My favorite in the series, without a doubt.

It has all the charms that made me love A Study in Charlotte, but in this one Charlotte and Jamie’s relationship is BETTER. I just love their dynamic so much. It was as if they were building their friendship from the ground up in the beginning and it feels like a much healthier relationship than what they had before. They went through so much growth and I love that for them <3

Charlotte Holmes... this book just made me appreciate her even more. I LOVE her growth. She’s a Holmes through and through but better? She’s finding her own way, she’s making better decisions, and she's treating people better than how her other family members do.

I loved it when Aramnita Holmes made an appearance, too. What happened in those scenes and the conversations she had with Charlotte felt like a turning point for Charlotte’s development/future, as if it helped her see she could move on from the past.

Jamie is just also just really precious in this book. I admit that I got annoyed at his character in the 2nd and 3rd book but in this book it feels a lot like the Jamie I loved in the first place, except he's also better now because he's gone through a lot.

The plot / main mystery case is good, but not as big as how the cases in the previous books felt, considering it’s not focused on the Moriartys (after the 3rd book I was just really sick of them all... except for August, the only good one.)

I didn’t like the previous two books much but I’m glad I continued and that this series is ended on a waaay better note. I loved this ending so much.
Displaying 1 - 30 of 1,482 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.