Start by marking “Era of Undying” as Want to Read:
Era of Undying

Era of Undying

There hasn't been a Blood Warrior for decades. Everyone assumed they were extinct and couldn't return. Turns out they were just in hiding. Pen chose to revert back to her nomadic life after the death of her family. Life was always safer that way, away from people. Now she's been caught and odd occurrences have been happening in Ichorisis. People are surviving horrible inju ...more
Published January 19th 2018 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Era of Undying, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Era of Undying

Dianne
Every once in a while a book comes out that rocks my fantasy world with awe at the brilliant storytelling of its author! Emilie Knight’s ERA OF UNDYING is definitely a hidden gem that proves that, yes, there was one more untold story that screamed to be written and read!

Emilie Knight packs action, heartbreak, fear and drama into the story of a woman living in the shadows of life, hiding a secret ability long thought either extinct or myth. Pen has known tragedy and survived, barely. Now, the “gi
Minx -The Genre Minx Book Reviews
Okay, one look at this cover for Era of Undying and how could your interest not be peaked? I know mine was, especially after reading the book’s synopsis! I wanted to know what a Blood Warrior could do and my imagination was not disappointed at all. Pen’s abilities were amazingly displayed and utterly intriguing. I loved how the concept was explained and how her supernatural ability was utilized. I liked that there were limitations and that Pen did not have a limitless pool from which to draw. I ...more
Wren [t(he)y]
this review can also be found at http://fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogs...

I received a free copy of this book from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Pen is a Blood Warrior. She can, with a small cut, draw her blood out of her body, and use it as a weapon. Nobody knows that she is the Blood Warrior, so she's worried when she is caught after slaying a group of people, using her blood as a weapon.

There are more important things going on in her world, though. People aren't dying. The hor
❤Bibi's Book Blog❤
My rating: ❤❤❤❤of 5!
Length: 191 pages
Published: January the 19th 2018.
Written by: Emilie Knight
Series: Standalone.
Source: Free physical copy generously provided by the author.
Disclaimer: Emilie Knight got in touch with me, via my blog, and offered to send me a free copy of her book in exchange for my honest review. However, all opinions are my own and are in no way swayed by the authors generosity.

The blurb:
Kelly
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this fantasy. This is the first book that I have read by this author and I will be looking for more of her stories as I really enjoyed this book.
Adele
Thank you to Emilie Knight for providing me with a copy of Era of Undying in exchange for an honest review. This in no way impacted my review.

Trigger Warning: Self-Harm, Depression, and Violence

I rarely —if ever— hear about books where there is blood magic involved, so anytime I do hear about blood magic in books, I am all over them.

Honestly, I loved Era of Undying. As a side fact, I love that Pen’s hair is dark purple, and that there are lots of other characters with wildly different colours as
Darque  Dreamer
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-reads
Era of Undying was such a fascinating read! It was one of those that I read in one sitting and wished it had been longer! It was dark, intensely unique, and exciting! It offered themes of death, heroism, and justice, and was wildly entertaining.

Emilie Knight took me on a journey of sadness through a richly developed world. There were vivid details on every page, and twists and turns that made me feel, and made me want more! The story was bold and deep and took me completely by surprise!

I loved P
Buttercupp77
Jun 08, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: fantasy
I was eager to read this novel as the synopsis struck me as something right up my alley.

I found that Pen was well-crafted as a heroine. I like that she's a strong role model and that she's very human in that she has some obvious flaws. This was especially well-executed. In fact, I think character development overall is a big strength of this author.

The world-building left a lot to be desired for me. I found the details of this world vague and a bit bizarre: the juxtaposition of Classical Mytholo
Katy
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Era of Undying was the perfect fantasy, epic adventure read! Knight created an amazing story filled with a compelling story line, epic heroine and overall a great read for any adventure and fantasy genre lover. I always enjoy books with fantastical elements but I've never read a book that included a different type of magic, blood magic.

In the world of Era of Undying there are a group of warriors who use the very blood in their veins as a weapon. With a simple cut, the warriors are able to comp
Andreea
I was sent a free copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

It's been quite a while since I read such a good fantasy book! To be honest every time I start a new fantasy book I do have some expectations formed in my head, and this book successfully avoided all the cliche I was expecting to find and it felt like a fresh breath of air.

It is a short book, but it manages to achieve so much in 200 pages. There is suspense, drama, adventures, great characters (and awesome side characters), pl
TDCbookreviews
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: emilie-knight
For the past three months people have stopped dying and no one knows why. The last blood warrior, someone able to control their blood outside their body, and the captain of the city watch are sent to fix the problem. Blood warrior Pen is still figuring out her powers as she's only had them since the night her husband and son died. Along their journey, Pen and Tellus encounter many people suffering from not dying but will they be able to stop it?
I really enjoyed this book, the idea of someone co
Emma Coombes
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy of this book in return for an honest review.
I really enjoyed this story; the plot was fun and engaging and it was nicely written. I’ll watch out for other books by this author.
Cassandra **The Bibliophagist**
Kane Fedde
Oct 05, 2018
Vanessa P.
Nov 22, 2018
Emilie Knight is a writer, and author of her debut Era of Undying. After years of reading fantasy and horror she combines them together into her own dark fantasy writing. Using her BA in Classical Civilizations and fascination in Ancient Greek mythology she blends it well into her fiction. Other then reading in her spare time she plays video games quiet often.