Start by marking “No Light (Werelock Evolution, #4)” as Want to Read:
No Light (Werelock Evolution, #4)

No Light

(Werelock Evolution #4)

A badass single mom …

Being a single mom is tough. It’s even tougher when there’s a nasty prophecy floating around about your kid being a purported abomination fated to destroy the human race.

With the supernatural world on the hunt for her only child, Avery sees no alternative but to adopt an offensive, preemptive approach: Hunt the hunters and take them out first.

An
Published January 29th 2018 by Hettie Ivers

To ask other readers questions about No Light, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Light

Val ⚓️ Shameless, Skanky & Bitchy  ⚓️
3 Stars

This was super decent but, not gonna lie, I felt a little lost.

The amazon blurb said, and I quote, "Although this is book #4 in the Werelock Evolution series timeline, it was written as a STANDALONE, so it is not necessary to have read the trilogy that precedes No Light."

Pfffffft.

Lies.

Lies, I tell you.

Sure, sure, I was able to amble along a little bit.

But, have you ever been to a party which - while fun - you are surrounded by people who seem to have endless inside jokes you just KNO
Candace Tidwell
Sep 29, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This series just keeps getting better after every book. No Light is the fourth book so please dont read it before the others or else you will missing out on all the previous fun. You will also be completely turned around and upside down trying to figure out who, what and where.
If you have read the previous books then your safe and you should buckle in because this will be a wild ride. Unexpected twists and surprising developments will keep your eyes glued to the words flying off the pages.
I'm p
Rachel Beamin'
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shifting, adult
description

As a true stalker-fan of Hettie, I shoved old people out of the way to get a copy of this book.
description
You might ask, was it worth it?

Um. FUCK YES.

Hettie has a way with words, she can build an entire empire made of gold with a pile of verbal poo, and not many can pull that off. In Hettie fashion, the book is witty, humorous, a bit dark and oh so sexy.

There is so much I could say about this book, the characters, plot and everything in between; however, my words can’t hold a candle to the actual truth
Mel
Absolutely loved it! I enjoyed catching up with all the characters. I am addicted to this series and can not wait for more. 😉
Coco.V
Jul 18, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (7/18/2019)! 🎁
Ally Vance
Shelves: reviews
*Spoiler FREE*

The next instalment of the Werelock Evolution series, No Light was very different to the other books, new and old faces, brand new and exciting story, a new fear and a desperate struggle for survival. Hettie totally smashed it, I was hooked from the prologue didnt put it down until I hit thenend around 3:15am, I couldnt stop even for sleep.

Avery was an awesome female protagonist, feisty, funny and full of fire. I wouldn't mess with her, that badass mama werewolf would take on the w
Bobo's Book Bank
NO LIGHT is book four in the Werelock Evolution series and is SOOO much more than just a paranormal romance! It's dark and light at the same time (I know you're saying, WTH??) but it's completely true! Although this one's a standalone, I'd recommend starting with book one because not only are the first three AWESOME, they'll give a more complete picture of the overall plot.

This story goes off on a tangent with Alcaeus and Avery as the main characters but it's still an integral part of the origin
 Jessica L Fox
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am going to start off by saying that this is the hardest review I have ever written. I have deleted sentences only to rewrite them and then move them. It has taken me over an hour from start to finish.

I had the pleasure of reading "No Light" by Hettie Ivers this weekend (even my husband read it - he is still laughing at the "You girls look stunning" line in the Epilogue. lol.). While I have read the previous books in the Werelock Evolution series, my husband has not and we were both able to fo
Buffyanna
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No Light is a sexy, supernatural comedy set in a world where werewolves and their magical cousins, werelocks, flourish unbeknownst to humanity. Its prologue is edgy, shocking, and profoundly captivating, setting the stage for the introduction of a truly strong and unflaggingly determined heroine, Averhilda Fatima Haskie. . . .She prefers “Avery”.

No Light takes place ten years after the events of The Werelock Evolution Trilogy. Fans of the Reinoso werelocks get to revisit the insanely gorgeous an
Skylar
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Hands off, bitches! Alcaeus is my new book boyfriend.
I had no idea what I was getting into with No Light. It was even better than the previous books in the series. I need to read slower because Seer by Hettie Ivers doesn't come out until next month and my binge of this series is almost over 😥. ..I'm worried I'll be caught in some kinda smutty novella limbo.

Things continued to unfold in this installment. The Reinoso pack is back and Alcaeus is front and center. Everyone is after the rogue as the ten years of no
JUSTFORFUN
Simone Bhalla
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What I absolutely love about Hettie's books is that they make you brainstorming yourself! Who is good? Who is bad? On which side should I be on? I swear I LOVE books which do that to me and this was definitely one of those!!

It's not simple paranormal romance oh no it's everything you wish plus big pile of puzzles that you slowly need to put in order just to be shocked in the end by amazing twist!

This story has taken me by surprise it was totally different from previous books of the series yet s
Monadh
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotic, werewolf, pnr
Sexy werewolves/warlocks on steroids – just couldn’t put it down!

This is book 4 in the Werelock Evolution series and since it was described as a standalone I read it first out of order. I literally devoured it and when I was finished I immediately went on to Slip of Fate (which is book 1 in Milena and Alex’s trilogy) which made me realize how much I missed by not having read them in order, so I wouldn’t recommend it at all.

Actually it’s never a good idea to start with the negative things about a
Nay Denise
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Oh my was this a phenomenal read. I must say that I am bias to the whole Werelock Evolution series because I've read the first 3 books and have adored every character since, so I knew I'd love this off the back. Where do I even begin!!?!

Al is still the hot, arrogant and slightly obnoxious werelock I remember. He's also overly sexual as usual. I loved that he finally found his mate because in the first three books my heart was hurting for him, especially after Lupe. Al is a hot man and I'd love t
Ashleigh
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ivers is back with another gem after her departure into sci-fi and the Krinar World. I liked Beyond the X Club, but Ivers shines in her own world just that bit brighter. No Light rejoins the Reinoso Salvatella blood feud after a decade and we find our familiar characters in some unfamiliar situations. I don't want to get into the plot, as some of the other reviewers have already done, so I'll just stick to what I liked.

First, Avery and Alcaeus are awesome! The way they get together had me at the
GrnEyed
When you pick up a book by Hettie Ivers you are almost guaranteed to get a book that is going to blow your mind on multiple levels. No Light was no deviation from the incredible stories I’ve come to expect from this talented author.
No Light included the brilliant characters Alcaeus, Kai, and Raul from her other Werelock Evolution books. She also introduced new characters Wyatt, Avery and Sloane. I don’t even know where to begin when it comes to these characters and their interactions. Throughout
Sheena
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Alternative world building at its best....

I loved this book and the original premise.....it is an enthralling follow up to the first three books in the Werelock Evolution series...... the author’s writing style is so easy to read, both intelligent and humorous....

The beginning of this story is absolutely compelling.... it is dark, but also starkly beautiful......honestly I did not think I could feel such sadness and empathy for a character that I have only just met and know nothing about...the
Gladys
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
No Light: A Werelock Evolution Series Standalone Novel is an excellent and entertaining read. I have been patiently waiting for a new entry into this series and No Light did not disappoint. This is a standalone book, so if you are new to this author or series it's a great time to jump in. This is an emotional, action packed, humorous shifter paranormal romance. Offering lots of sexiness and a surprising amount of heart, this book will quickly ensnare you and keep you turning pages as quickly as ...more
Renee
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book. I have been wanting to see Al get the girl from the very first book and boy did he. Avery is the strong woman that doesn't need to be saved but sure could use a little help considering everyone wants to kill her and her daughter because of a prophecy. This story starts out with a bang and it never slows down, it is 1:15 in the morning on a work night but I couldn't stop until I had devoured this book,will be waiting not so patiently for Kai's book.
Vicki
The best dramatic movies have elements of comedy peppered throughout them and though this is mainly a dramatic book I was extremely pleased by the ongoing humor, which amounted to much more than you typicallly see in a serious werewolf shifter book, and set it apart in my eyes in such a positive way.

This is book 4 in the Werelock Evolution series but I had only read Slip of Fate prior to this one. Though I imagine the reading experience is heightened if you have read them all it didn't detract f
Neilliza Swaffar
**Copy provided by Author, in exchange for an honest review**

No Light was sexy and full of surprises. When it comes to Author Hettie Iver’s writing, sexiness and naughtiness is always expected. I’m usually not into books that get a little too dirty, but when it comes to her writing I am all in. She has a way with her words that will suck any reader in, even a very “clean” reader like me. ;)

Bad boy Alcaeus finally met his match when he met single mom Avery. She had this grace and sexiness that Al
SBee Reviews
Feb 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review Rating: 5.0 out of 5 stars

Absolutely addicting characters and series!

I received an Advance Reader Copy for NO LIGHT: A Werelock Evolution Series (Standalone Novel), Book #4 written by Hettie Ivers and voluntarily reviewed this book.

The best thing that could have happened to Avery was her daughter Sloane, who happened to be born from a very dark and tragic event, costing the lives of people she loved dearly. But Avery was nothing if resilient, resourceful, and courageous to take them both
Daniela Louraço
UAU!! Just amazing!! I was not expecting to like it, just started reading a chapter, and then I got myself caught in the action of the book. It has a lot of gore and fights, a little harsh sometimes, but it's really good when you like this sort of adult fantasy gender.
I didn't read the previous books, so I didn’t get some of the context, but that was not really a problem, the author does explain and give us the info we need to understand the narrative.
I like the couple, but most of all I liked
Amanda Burch
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There’s a reason why Hettie Ivers is one of my favorite authors and this series just keeps proving why. I’ve been waiting for Alcaeus’ story and the heroine that he is paired with is perfect! Avery is so strong, so independent and with so many odds against her she’s still an amazing mother. These two have instant sparks and the chemistry is explosive! I swoon so hard for Alcaeus in this book and even Raul.. 😉 I couldn’t put it down and the twists! Oh my gosh the twists! I stayed on edge until th ...more
Patty
Hettie has fast become one of my favorite authors and No Light just proved why all over again. This was a standalone story but it may just be my favorite of all. She hooked me before I even made it into Chapter 1 and then I was a goner! I love the character of Avery and what a fighter she is, she'll do anything to protect her daughter. Then there is Alcaeus and what more do I need to say about him? He has truly met his match in Avery. Can't wait for the next book!

I voluntarily reviewed and ARC o
K.  Ramjohn
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
No Light by Hettie Ivers was Paranormal at its best. Warewolves, warelocks, prophesies, fated mates, family dynamics and the rogue of all rogues are just some of what you will get in this fast pace gripping tale.
This was Alcaeus and Avery's romance yet there were a host of additional characters who all added to this fascinating story. I will admit Raul was my favorite.
Steamy scenes, amazing characters, exciting storyline and lots of twists and turns will have you hooked until the very end and l
MsAleea
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I was once again smiling like a cat with a bowl of cream when I finished this, my latest Werelock book. Hettie, you not only seamlessly meshed this read with the original trilogy, but also kept my focused attention on every page.
Did I read there's another Werelock in the works? Not sure, but, whether there is or not, as with every invested series, it's difficult to let go
I truly enjoy your writing, Hettie Ivers!
Sincerely,
A Fan
Gskm
Jul 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Good one

This was an exciting read that starts off with an violent beginning. It progresses into a supernatural storyline that will captivate you. I was a little surprised at the total capitulation of the alpha male. When he saw his mate, he was all in. There are complications and lots of sexy mating times. It is story that will keep your attention, have you laughing, few tears, and leave you with an HEA. Definitely reading more in this series.
JustALady
Sep 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Like all if the books in the series this book was fantastic. I love how Hettie has a way of making the ladies in her books strong but still not afraid to show the feminine side. The guys...wow..they are a mix of scary, funny, serious and definitely sexy!!!

This is book 4 in the Werelock series so if you haven’t read the others you might not want to miss out on all of the fun 😉.
Aisha
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book it went straight for my heart. My heart bled for Alcaeus and Avery. The book is full of mystery, love, and betrayal. I don’t think I could ever get enough of this series. This might actually be the best book yet.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Damaged Love (TRUST Series standalone novella)
  • The Shadow Files: A Limited Edition Collection of Supernatural Suspense Novels
  • Assassin's Soul (Angel Crusades, #1)
  • Nabvan (Warriors of Milisaria, #1)
  • Bred by the Berserkers (Berserker Saga, #2.5)
  • Java Frost (Cupid's Coffeeshop, #1)
  • Billionaire Ever After
  • Outlaw Unleashed (Aspen Valley Wolf Pack, #3)
  • Because of You
  • Rebels and Realms: A Limited Edition Urban Fantasy Collection
  • Shadows And Stars; Limited Edition Collection
  • Swept (Polished, #2)
  • Highland Wolf Clan Boxset 1 - 2 : The Reluctant Alpha and The Alpha Decides
  • Military Romance Novels Boxed Set
  • Magick and Monsters: A Collection of Fantasy and Urban Fantasy Novels
  • A Wonderful Kind of Love (Kinds of Love, #2)
  • White Tigers of Brigantia: 4 Book Box Set (White Tigers of Brigantia, #1-4)
  • Claiming the Evil Dead (Soul Catcher Book 1)
Taking life one litigation, TPS report, and naughty book at a time. Sitting in traffic in Los Angeles.✌ ...more

Werelock Evolution (6 books)
  • Slip of Fate (Werelock Evolution, #1)
  • Fear the Heart (Werelock Evolution #2)
  • Revenge of the Wronged (Werelock Evolution, #3)
  • Just Like Animals (Werelock Evolution, #5)
  • Seer (Werelock Evolution #6)
“The man smelled of raw, carnal lust. Of dark, primitive cravings, and a dirty side of original sin.” 2 likes