Start by marking “Cupcake Explosion (Cupcakes #4)” as Want to Read:
Cupcake Explosion (Cupcakes #4)

Cupcake Explosion

(Cupcakes #4)

For the first time in a long time, life is good. I've got a smokin' hot motorcycle man as my fiancé, the best friends a woman could have, a couple of great kids, and things have been relatively quiet on the PI front.

You know what that means... the other shoe was bound to drop sooner or later...

Just when I was ready to settle down and plan the coolest wedding Greenswood
Published May 2018

To ask other readers questions about Cupcake Explosion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cupcake Explosion

Start your review of Cupcake Explosion (Cupcakes #4)
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
This is the fourth book in the series and continues the adventures of Delilah . A single mother, turned PI turned lover of hot motorcycle loving men. You can read these out of order if you want but the whole series is a delightful romp so I say go for it and read them all!

This book takes place in the weeks up to the wedding of Cade and Lila. Delilah is stressed and Cade has to go out of town on 'club business". Delilah and her friends get up to their usual mischief as she tries to solve the
Richelle Robinson
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a cute story from one of my favorite series. I loved the cast of characters and the friendships that they have with each other. The book picks up right where we left off and Lila and Cade are planning their wedding. I’ve been looking forward to them getting married and I would have liked to have had more Cade in this story. Lila while left alone to her own devices she gets herself in a situation. The scene with the chocolate cake was hilarious! I enjoyed the last few chapters of this ...more
Kim  Brewing
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This series has become my "sugar crack" I love it as much as Delilah loves her cupcakes!

This one picks right up from the previous one. Our couple are home after their Hawaiian vacation and engaged, life is falling into a wonderful routine . . . and then the other shoe drops!

There are laughs, cries, new relationships, old friends.... and of course cupcakes! This is written in such a way that I felt I was right there with them (okay maybe sitting at a table looking over, but still!) The banter and
Sofia Lazaridou
I don't want to see the series ending, so I hope the author plans to add more books to the series. It doesn't have to be from Delilah's point of view. I just want more books with this gank. I have grown to love them and this book felt like an ending which is unfair. The story was funny. I laughed at some parts and in others, I was just happy. The book was good and I loved it, so I am going to give it a nomination for my top books of 2018. Cade is not a part of it for some time which is a bad ...more
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
I read the previous books almost 2 years ago but I liked them enough that I remembered what occurred so I wasn't lost in this one.

Book 4 of the series continues with Delilah's antics as she closes a couple cases,"rescues" her fiance, tries her hand St matchmaking and plans her wedding. The gang's all present and Cade's family add their own brand of Sweetness and crazy into the mix. I enjoyed it and hope that this author gives us more in this series preferably with a bit more Cade and maybe
Suey_Library
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
***Received an Advanced Readers Copy for a Blog Tour in exchange for an honest review***

I have heard so much about Bethany Lopez writing style but I have not gotten around to reading her stuff but when I saw the Cupcake Explosion came across my email I was filled with joy, ready to jump all in for this book tour! So what did I do? Oh I bought CUPCAKE Series books 1, 2, and 3 before I received this ARC. Why? Well duh, it is a series that needs to be read in order. But I am also really happy I did
Lara
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
*I received an ARC for a honest review*

There is a reason I keep coming back to this series and Bethany's writing...within the pages you will laugh, you will swoon, you will be taken for a ride, a journey...an adventure. The Cupcakes series has definitely been a fun ride. Love, cupcakes, bad guys and heroines and heroes saving the day....what more can a reader ask for.

In the latest Cupcakes book, Lila and Cade are approaching that special day we've all been waiting for. Planning a wedding amongst
Messy Bun Book Blog
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There are NO WORDS for how much I adore this entire series!! I was lucky enough to get Cupcake Explosion, but when I started to read it I realized there was a lot I was missing, so I went on a search for any other books. I was on a deadline to get this one finished, but I knew I had to read the others to get the full story. WOW!! I devoured the other three books in less than two days. I am hooked now! I need everything Bethany Lopez has every written. This is so much more than a FIVE STAR READ!! ...more
Cathy
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is book 4 in the series and it does not disappoint. I cracked up at the very beginning with the I may just have a cupcake explosion in my pants. This one was a little more serious in my opinion with Cade off the grid for most of the book, and we get to see Lila in action as a PI. I love seeing her working with her friends.

This book has a little bit of everything. You may shed some tears, you may laugh out loud, and you make want to punch people throughout this well thought out book. It is
Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
Cupcake Explosion has given me a new addiction when it comes to sweets! Ha Delilah and Cade are my ideal couple. I was laughing and getting over heated with this one all at the same time. Cade sure knows how to talk to a woman behind closed doors. All I can say is Lila is a lucky gal! So yes ladies, all the sexy time in this book is HOT!

The drama and stress that goes on with a wedding, well Bethany hit all spots. When things need to go smooth sailing, they are chaotic. I did not know what to
Heather andrews
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lila has one idea and Cade, he has ideas of his own, “I think you should take off all your clothes, go into the bathroom, turn on the shower, and bend over the counter.” Lila can see through her man's crap, “don’t tell me not to get worked up, that gets me worked up,” I complained. Cade shot me a sexy grin, but I wasn’t falling for it. “Just say it,” I told him..." When Lila is fire up, it amuses Cade to no end, "...you ain’t getting none of this.” I waved my hand over my body and wiggled in my ...more
Teri
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Loads of fun and action in this story leading up to the wedding of these two love birds. But of course when things happen and they always do, she finds herself in trouble again. I love these sweet romances from this author. They are just enough story, characters and laughs. I haven't read all of the books in the series but the two I have read have been funny and good.

Love this author's style and the characters she gave us this go around are perfect in every way!!
Stefanie Nelson hetland
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book in exchange for an honest review. I love the cupcake series by Bethany Lopez. I love sweets and add hot men and chemistry makes it even sweeter. If you haven't read this series yet you must purchase and read. You will not be disappointed.
Karina  Gabriela
May 15, 2018 rated it really liked it

This is number 4 and a good way to read about "what will happen now that..."
It was funny, and got me hooked back again to the character that I met before.
No spoilers.
Another good book from this author.
Jana Gundy
May 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love revisiting this world

I love Lilah and her world. This time her man is away but she has a few cases that keep her busy along with her upcoming wedding. It was a great read and I love the banter between Lilah and Cade.
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, faves
I binged the first three books of the Cupcakes series in two days last year. I have been obsessed with Cade and Lila ever since. These books really shouldn't be read as a standalone as each builds on the one before it.

The fourth book picks up with Lila and Cade home from their Hawaiian vacation and planning their wedding. When Cade has to go off the grid for the Club, Lila is left to planning and crazy antics with no one to rein her in. Lila can get into the craziest trouble and she always has
Gail Stroker
May 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cade & Lila what can I say they are as yummy together as the cupcakes that Lila is addicted to! LOL This is a nice addition to the series! You get a little more of Cade's family and of course more of Lila's group of friends How could you not love it!
Babbling Chatter  Reads
SNEAK PEEK 3.5 STARS REVIEW
Delilah "Lila" & Cade's relationship continues to woo me. The constant butting of heads when they are working, the banter, and the overflowing of emotions from different directions is priceless. Gotta love Cade's family. Plus I cannot help that I picture Jason Momoa. Hee hee.

Of course with any couple they are faced with some drama and challenges and in their case trust is always being tested especially when one has to go off the grid. There was a slight point
Laurie Treacy
May 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-in-2018
Lila, the Queen of All Things Cupcakes, is back and how I missed her! After her fun and suspenseful Hawaiian vacation with her twins and boyfriend, Cade, our favorite private eye has returned home. Cupcake Explosion begins with Lila getting back to her everyday life, except she will soon be marrying her sexy man. Of course, in true Lila style, her trip down the aisle has to have some type of humor and drama...everything fans love about this series.

Her love life is going great, but how about the
Konny
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cupcake Explosion by the outstanding author Bethany Lopez is the fourth book in her Cupcakes Series. I recommend to read the books in order. The previous books are Always Room for Cupcakes; Cupcake Overload and Leid with Cupcakes. And I confess Im addicted to cupcakes and this series. I just binge-read all books again and I cant get enough of Lila, Cade and their friends.

Cupcake Explosion picks up some time after Leid with Cupcakes left off. Cade and Delilah are about to get married, but Lila
Sharon
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this book by Bethany! She never disappoints!
Follow the wedding prep for Lila & Cade, as they plan their wedding, when Cade is sent out of town for the motorcycle group he's a part of, he tell's Lila he will be off the grid, and she's ok with that, it's a part of who he is! Until she's alerted that his bike was involved in a gas station explosion, now she's worried about him and she goes right into PI mode!
Follow Lila as she investigates Cade's disappearance, and will he be
Angi
May 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free ARC of this book and am voluntarily writing my honest review.

I have been waiting for this book! The book where Lila and Cade get married. But in Lila's life, nothing is ever as easy as it should be. Cade is off taking care of Club business leaving Lila to finish the wedding details by herself. Lila decides to do what Lila does...meddle. This meddling results in a TON of hilarious moments.

I have loved watching this couple build their relationship. As always, the characters are
Becky Claxon
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cade and Lila are getting married. It is just going to be a small affair at Cafe’s cabin. Three weeks before the wedding, Cade tells Lila that he has Club business and will be off the grid, so Lila will not hear from him or be able to get in touch with him. Lila doesn’t like it but understands as he promises he will be back in time for the wedding.

Lila is working on a couple of cases with Carmen helping her. She is also playing match maker with Bran and Carmen. Something happens to Cade that
We Review Books
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cupcakes at its best!

This is my first book by Bethany Lopez and for the life of me I can't figure out how I have missed out on this exceptional author.

This book was funny, witty, and exceptionally well written.

Lila and Cade love story will take you on a journey that will be full of laughter, all the while making you invested in this book more than you thought you would going in!

Read this book - I am so glad I did! Now to go read all the other books!
Shannon Ferguson
May 17, 2018 rated it really liked it
This book was a really good read!!!

The banter between Lila and her friends had me laughing throughout. Whether it was one being a little over dramatic, or the obsession with desserts, these girls were entertaining. And had each other’s backs. We didn’t get a whole lot of Cade in this book, but when we did, he was kicking butt, being sexy, and just everything we love about alpha heroes.

The suspense elements were great, and there were definitely some shocking parts in it that had me tearing up.

A
Marika
May 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
I laughed so hard! Lila and her besties are crazy fun and plain crazy too!
Lila is planning her wedding to the gorgeous Cade..but of course things start to go wrong..especially since Cade is on club business!
Obviously Lila can't leave anything alone and embark on a crazy stunt with the help of her friends. Totally crazy!
It's fun, it's over the top..and I couldn't be happier about it..cause that's just Lila's style!
Lori R.
May 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series so much! It’s fun, sexy, and suspenseful and I adore all of the characters!

With Cupcake Explosion, we get another great story. Lila & Cade’s life continues, giving us more laughs and toe-tingling moments. More shenanigans. More Cade. Need I say more?

In true Lila fashion, she ends up in quite a bind. Again. She meddles. Again. She just can’t help herself - always needing to stick her nose where it doesn’t belong. Well, according to her, it DOES belong. She’ll do whatever
Kathryn Linke
May 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

The Cupcake series is such a fun and infectious series with endearing and quirky characters.

The friendships and banter Delilah shares with her nearest and dearest will leave you laughing out loud.

I hope this isn't the last we see of these characters, but will look forward to seeing what Ms Lopez has in store for us next.
May 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Cade is missing and it’s his and Lila’s Wedding in less than a week. Lila is a PI and can’t resist looking for him against her better judgment.

A great book which I was able to follow despite not reading the previous ones in the series.

• The Karma Book Club: A Romantic Comedy (The Club, #2)
  • One Sweet Match Up (Bachelors of Buttermilk Falls Book 5)
  • Holiday Hook Up (Bachelors of Buttermilk Falls #4)
  • All Dressed Up: Bachelors of Buttermilk Falls (Book 6)
  • Kiss and Make Up (Bachelors of Buttermilk Falls, #3)
  • Tangled Up (Bachelors of Buttermilk Falls, #2)
  • The Bookshop of Hopes and Dreams (Hope Cove #6)
  • Batter Up (Bachelors of Buttermilk Falls, #1)
  • Anyone But Cade (Anyone But... #2)
  • Accidental Rebel
  • The Virgin Club (The Club, #1)
  • The Price Of Scandal (Bluewater Billionaires)
  • The House on Lavender Lane (Hope Cove #5)
  • Renegade (Silent Phoenix MC #1)
  • Traitor (Silent Phoenix MC, #4)
  • Trouble (Hell's Heathens MC, #1)
  • Gin Fling (Bootleg Springs, #5)
  • Best Friends & Other Liars
Sign up for my Newsletter for more information about my writing: https://landing.mailerlite.com/webfor...

Bethany Lopez is a USA Today Bestselling author of more than thirty books and has been published since 2011. She's a lover of all things romance, which she incorporates into the books she writes, no matter the genre.
When she isn't reading or writing, she loves spending time with family and

Cupcakes (6 books)
  • Always Room for Cupcakes (Cupcakes, #1)
  • Cupcake Overload (Cupcakes, #2)
  • Lei'd with Cupcakes (Cupcakes #3)
  • Lei'd in Paradise: A Cupcakes Series Novella
  • Crazy for Cupcakes (Cupcakes #5)