Start by marking “Liam (Brother's Keeper #2)” as Want to Read:
Liam (Brother's Keeper #2)

Liam

(Brother's Keeper #2)

Running blind, and hiding in plain sight may be your only option, when your villain isn’t just behind you but all around you. When a past Felicity Nichols thought was dead and buried threatens everyone she loves, that’s exactly what she encounters. There’s nowhere to run, nowhere to hide because her villain can follow her anywhere.

Liam O’Reilly is as loyal and protective a
Published February 22nd 2018 by The SSK Group

To ask other readers questions about Liam, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Liam

Berit☀️✨
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018
4.5 hot and nerdy stars 🤓🤓🤓🤓.5

WOW this was a really fun and smexy read.... I just knew from the very first words in the acknowledgment of this book this was going to be an author I was going to really enjoy.... and I was right... fabulous characters, interesting plot, and a touch of humor..... and oh yes the hot romance🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 my lovely friends who have an aversion to romance, probably not the book for you, but everybody else pick this up!

Liam is the sensitive smart brother of a family of so ma
Zoe
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Menacing, sultry, and adrenaline pumping!

Brother’s Keeper II: Liam is a riveting tale that takes us into the lives of two main characters, Felicity, a young woman determined to keep her unfinished past a secret, and Liam a caring father and widower who will protect those he cares about at any cost.

The writing is crisp and taut. The characters are relentless, committed, and sophisticated. And the story starts off with a bang and never lets up as it takes you on a suspenseful thrill ride full of t
Mona
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
My rating is 4.5---

The second book in Brother's Keeper. Liam is raising his daughter on his own after his wife's passing. Of course he has his family, and Felicity aka City who is taking care of her.
When Felicity is sneaking out, and not telling anyone where she's going Liam follows. That's just who he is. She's family maybe more. It's too hard to let love in again.

Felicity knows someone is following her. Well she's only out now for one reason only. To protect her family. The O'Reillys took he
Cary Hart
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brother's Keeper II: Liam, is full of action and had an intriguing plot that had me guessing throughout.

Liam is so much more than mystery, drama and action suspense... it's a story of family love, healing and compassion. Overcoming the past and getting your second chance.

I highly recommend this book for any romance genre reader. Stephanie St. Klaire is in a class of her own, unable to be confined to just one romance category.
books are love
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
Liam stole my heart. His brothers had me in stitches and gooey over how close they were and how they were ribbing each other but showed so much love and loyalty to one another. Seeing them as they watch their brother come back to them and thank Felicity for that is so emotionally beautiful your heart just warms.

Liam was lost in grief and fear that he stopped living. He forget to be the man he was and built walls. He even came close to losing his daughter but he couldn’t stop the guilt and grief.
Heather Nobbs
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another fantastic book by Stephanie St. Klaire! We’ve met Liam in previous books but this time he is front and center. Liam is the computer geek/hacker brother of the O’Reilly clan. He is also a single father whose wife passed away years earlier. Liam works and falls for(although he will deny this) Felicity “City” a fellow computer hacker who cares for his daughter and has been taken under his family’s wing.
City has been acting strangely and Liam being worried keeps track of her and involves his
Perrin Larton
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These stories just keep getting better and better!
Liam is the hot computer nerd of Brother’s Keeper, an elite security firm based in Portland Oregon and run by the O’Reilly brothers. While not involved with the brawn of the group, he and Felicity run the computer system that keeps everyone and everything together and safe.
Felicity or ‘City’ as everyone calls her, has a history, and not one that she wants Liam and his other brothers to be involved in. Her past has caught up with her and she sets
Wendy Hodges
May 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This series is fantastic, it is full of action, tension and suspense. There are also a whole mix of emotions going on, from love and passion to fear and pain. Liam lost his childhood love to cancer, despite still having his brothers and his daughter he has been in a dark place. He loved her then lost her, the pain so bad he stopped feeling. Felicity is a friend to them all as well as a colleague, she loves Liam and his daughter as well as being like a sister to his wife before they lost her. Now ...more
Pam
Feb 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What do you do when your wife dies of cancer & leaves you & your daughter behind? Liam retreats behind a wall & doesn't let anything in. He doesn't see what it's doing to his daughter until she breaks down. While Liam is battling his fear & emotions, he has a battle on his hands at work too. Brother's Keeper is a form of a security firm. They protect others & go after the bad guys. This time, instead of them going after the enemy, the enemy is coming after them and he's using ...more
Karen Boozer
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Such an awesome story of loss, renewal and intrigue! Liam lost his high school sweetheart to cancer but was never able to truly move on. His wife left letters for everyone and books of letters for milestones for both Liam and his daughter that were meant to help them along with the loss and just life in general. It took Liam over 7 years to be able to read his. Felicity or "City" as everyone calls her has been there for years even before Liam's wife died. She is helping raise his daughter and is ...more
Stacy Garcia (Garcia Sisters' Book Blog)
Liam is my first book from Stephanie St. Klaire. It most definitely will not be my last.
This book deserves more than 5 stars, but people gotta put limitations on everything...

This was the second book in the Brother’s Keepers series, and can be read as a complete standalone.

Liam is broken. Beyond broken really. After losing his wife years before, Liam is lost in his own heartache and he refuses to open his heart to anyone. Especially Felicity.
It’s obvious to everyone at Brothers Keeper that he
Amy Leibenguth
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book was awesome! A sweet coming together of two people amidst one absolutely gripping suspense. Felicity came to Brothers Keeper Security because she was an amazing computer hacker, second only to Liam. She definitely gives his hacking a run for his money. But these two have been dancing around their feelings for years. It takes some time and a few harsh realities for Liam to realize that he really could love again and live life without his late wife. She finally gives in to being open abo ...more
Terri
Shelves: arc, street-team-book
You never know what to expect from St. Klaire. Each book is different from the others that she has written. In Liam, she takes us to a high tech world in which the bad guys are almost non-detectable. They are everywhere. It is terrifying and makes it almost impossible to put the book down.
In Liam, St. Klaire uses a high tech world to terrorize her characters, but she also creates a family that loves, heals and leans on each other as they protect their own. The mix is perfection!
Liam and Felicity
Urvashi
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a fabulous read. It was a roller coaster of emotions that had me laughing one minute and crying the next. The suspense is nail bitingly superb, kept me on the edge of seat wanting to know what’s next.
Liam has been closed off to everything after his wife’s death and watching him finally open up and acknowledge his feeling for Felicity was both heartwarming and emotional . The bond and love the brothers share is just beautiful. Declan’s story was just awesome, and this is the same if not
Margaret
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You have got to love the O'Rielly's, they are fiercely protective of everyone they love. Liam and Felicity's story is full of emotion. I admit to having tears a few time. There is lots of action and the suspense keep building till the very end. There are so many great characters and so much story that you really don't want it to end. I look forward to the next book in this series.
Mackenzie Bibliophile
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have eagerly awaited the O’Reilly Brothers story for them first moment they showed up in the McKenzie Ridge novels and now the second book is it and the anticipation was well worth it! This author has an amazing talent to create this believable world full of intrigue, danger, love, family, and adventure. I loved Liam’s book! Everything I was expecting got and more so! Everything about this story and it’s characters is addicting and so easy to fall in love with. Once I started it I couldn’t sto ...more
Dawn Barrett Connolly
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Liam, what can I say, this book was just what I needed. I haven’t read a book in a long time that pulled at my emotions like this one did. Liam and Felicity, I won’t spoil it, this is a must read. The twist at the end was not the twist I was expecting.
Leann McKay
Feb 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brother's Keeper is a hard core security group run by 5 brothers. Liam is the computer guru and the nerd we all love. Felicity is the woman who challenges his hacking and emotions. The road to their HEA is a long and windy one that keeps you guessing! A must read!
Feb 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
In true Stephanie St. Klaire fashion, she has penned another thrilling, intense, and compelling novel. We've seen hints of Liam from her other books and it was really great to have his story, to see inside his mind and know why he acts the way he does. The suspense throws the readers through loops and bends and twists and turns that you don't see coming. The readers also get to know more about Felicity and how these two deal with their feelings for each other. There were some pretty emotional pa ...more
Donna Smith
Feb 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Liam O'Reilly is a broken man. His wife, Cassidy, passed away leaving him to raise a daughter alone. Well, not really alone. He has his brothers and Felicity Nichols. Felicity is also an employee of his company. They recognized her talent with computers and hacking systems. Felicity was also a friend of his wife. Felicity helped Cassidy organize her life before it was gone. Cassidy was the perfect mother even from the grave leaving letters for Reagan as she grows. She also left letters for Liam ...more
Cynthia
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
There is so much lose in the world it is very painful and sometimes we withdraw into ourselves. The only thing worse than losing a spouse is to lose a child. For Liam he lost the love of his life it affected him so much that he doesn’t see what it is doing to his family until it is almost too late. There is so much going on in his life it is hard to see what is right in front of him. Deal with work issues and his daughters issue is a handful now he has to deal with an enemy. Things are getting o ...more
Patty
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Ohhh.  I loved this book.  I liked it a lot more than the first book.  Don't get me wrong, that first book was amazing, but I liked the storyline for this one more.

Liam, one of the O’Reilly brother twins, is as loyal and protective as the rest of the O’Reilly clan.  He lost his wife about seven years before to  cancer and has not really healed from it.   He is punishing himself with guilt and cannot move forward or allow himself to love again and it affects his daughter.

Felicity "City" as the
Emmyjo
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Damn this book is excellent, I mean this book from the very first page had me hooked. This book can also be read as a stand alone. So don't let this being book 2 stop you from picking it up.
City is a cool character, I like how at the very beginning you see how devoted and truly cares for everyone in her make shift family.
Willing to protect them even if it means she might not make it out alive.
City's past comes back to haunt her in a bad way, she has guesses as to whom it may be. But doesn't rea
Maree Repa
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five Amazing Stars

The Fight of Her Life

I was absolutely thrilled to now enjoy this exciting second book from the exciting most emotional adventure, Brothers Keeper. Such a emotional and threatening tale this is. I just loved this sensational tale for Liam O’Reilly. I simply couldn’t put it down even once!!

Someone was now following Felicity Nichols. Although she was much luckier that most. She was trained. She also learnt the two strongest men around. The O’Reilly Brothers. She knew now venturin
Tina Todd shobe
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Liam is book 2 in the Brother's Keeper Series. I think it could be a stand alone but I highly recommend you read the books in order. To me, I think it allowed me to connect better with the characters and get a better appreciation for the series.

Felicity (City) Nichols's past has come back to affect her present and possibly the future of not only herself but those she cares deeply for. She is attempting to handle it on her own as she wants to protect those around her.

Liam O'Reilly has noticed tha
Heather Miller
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I did receive a free ARC copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

In this book we have Liam, who is a computer tech nerd master mind. He does everything techy, and loves to protect his family. Liam has a young tween daughter who is coming of age. Getting her first boy crush, her first of many things. Liam doesn’t know what to do with all of her firsts and misses his wife more and more.

Felicity “City”, has been with the brother’s firm for awhile. She was caught doing some bad / good ha
Alphas Do It Better Book Blog
5 “All the Feels” Stars

You know you’ve read a fantastic book when it leaves you feeling like you’ve been rode hard and put up wet. This is one of those books. St. Klaire brings out all the stops with this one. Powerful, raw and full of emotion.

Liam is a hero that is as broken as they come and it takes someone as strong and special as Felicity to break down his walls and show him how it is to feel and live again...along with a little help from his deceased wife. I loved the tremendous role his w
Shelley Youngblood
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Liam is the second stand alone story in Stephanie St Klaire's Brother's Keeper. From the first page, I was completely hooked into this incredible story. I devoured the book in nearly one setting because I hadn't seen the twists and turns in the plot and had to know how it would end.

Liam is the protector for his family. He will stop at nothing to keep his family safe. He spends his days in his lair, keeping tabs on his company and loved ones. Liam is a genius. Well a tech genius. When it comes to
Kelly
Feb 26, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: books-2-blog
A storyline full of both suspense and emotion

This is the second book in the Brother's Keepers series, which is a spin-off of the author's McKenzie Ridge series. A new-to-me author, it was hard for me to judge the crossover impact here, but I'd guess you'd find this book more enjoyable having read some of the earlier books first.

I really loved there were strong female characters in this, whether it was Felicity herself, Liam's daughter Reagan or the O'Reilly matriarch Colleen. I also loved how t
Sherry Draisen
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc

So Holy crap, this book just jumps right in with all the suspense and action and doesn't stop to the very end. Felicity is being cyber stalked and being the experienced hacker that she is , she does everything possible to protect those closest to her. Knowing that the person who is stalking her wants something she took from them past, she throws herself in danger more than once to keep the threat away. The family that who has taken her in doesn't need these when the are healing from th
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • A Love So Sweet (Sweet with Heat: Weston Bradens Book #1)
  • Eggnog Makes Her Easy (Boys of the Big Easy, #2.5)
  • Changing Lanes (Highway 17, #1)
  • Entangled (The Accidental Billionaires, #2)
  • Must Love Coffee (A 425 Madison Novel, #1)
  • Love War (Battlefield of Love #1)
  • Maybe This Kiss (Colorado Ice, #0.5)
  • Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Coti's Unclaimed Mate (Iron Wolves MC, #9)
  • Close To Falling
  • Corey's Catch (West #8)
  • The Moonlight Wedding (Married in Malibu)
  • Santa Paws is Coming to Town (The Dogfather, #3.5)
  • Giving Up for You (The Giving Trilogy, #2)
  • Crossing Hope (Cross Creek, #4)
  • Royal Rogue (Flings With Kings, #3)
  • Nate
About Stephanie St. Klaire

Stephanie St. Klaire debuted in 2016, launching her writing career with Rescued, the first book in the six book series known as McKenzie Ridge. Stephanie is a Pacific Northwest native currently living in Oregon with her husband, five children, and two ferocious lap dogs.

As a writer, Stephanie brings realistic circumstances to the pages, and fills them with real emotion,

Brother's Keeper (3 books)
  • Declan (Brother's Keeper #1)
  • Luke (Brother's Keeper, #3)