Start by marking “The Case Study of Vanitas, Vol. 4” as Want to Read:
The Case Study of Vanitas, Vol. 4

The Case Study of Vanitas, Vol. 4

(The Case Study of Vanitas #4)

Deep within the bowels of Paris, Noé and Vanitas race through the catacombs with an elite team of chasseurs, the Church's anti-vampire unit, in hot pursuit. Their search for the missing vampires takes the pair down a path all too familiar to Vanitas, bringing them face-to-face with not only an overwhelming curse-bearer, but also with Vanitas's past. Confronted by the horri ...more
Published August 21st 2018 by Yen Press (first published November 22nd 2017)

To ask other readers questions about The Case Study of Vanitas, Vol. 4, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Case Study of Vanitas, Vol. 4

Cornerofmadness
This one has tons of plot/character development. Some of it went on a little long (this is like a 3.5 read for me). Noe and Vanitas survive the catacombs and even befriend one of the men stalking them (Roland). We learn a great deal about Vanitas's past and it hints at more. We learn that someone has betrayed them and worse (but I don't want to spoil them).

Jeanne and Vanitas's paths cross again with interesting results.

The art is lovely. And it's hard to hate on vampires in historical (if fantas
Nagisa
I enjoyed the book. I wasn't sure what was going to happen during this volume, but I was happy to learn more about Vanitas past and I can't believe all of the information that this volume supplied me with. The book left on a cliff hanger which makes me very excited to read the next volume and I had a funny feeling that that kind of cliff hanger would happen (based on other stories I've read), so it didn't surprise me, but it made me say, "I knew it!". I can't wait to see what happens next.
Mizuki
3.7 stars.

The artwork is still perfect but I need more juice in the department of story's development!
queen0f_hearts
Sep 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fantasy, manga, mystery, 2018
Ruthven, how could you?! I trusted you!! ;-;
Michael Schmid
Dec 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Warum, warum, WARUM nur muss es schon wieder so verdammt spannend enden?! q_____q Ich kann nicht Monate warten, bis es endlich weiter geht xx Leider ist auch der erhoffte Flashback zu Vanitas nicht eingetreten, aber ich bete dafür, dass er endlich im nächsten Band kommt xD ansonsten hat mir der Band echt gut gefallen, nur zum Schluss wurde es ein wenig langweilig, deswegen ein Stern Abzug oo Freu mich aber echt schon auf die Fortsetzung q__q
Jessica
Oct 01, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read the individual chapters before the release of the full volume, but I must say that the chapters were extremely entertaining as one door closes only to open eight more other doors. I'm very much looking forward the sixth volume and its respective chapters.
Lyra
Jul 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, favourites, fantasy
Holy damn fudge.
Stella Wenny
Feb 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
This manga series will make my yearly average rating be very high because I just can't not giving this 5 stars? The illustrations are just too stunning and express the characters' emotion very well.
L. N. Luck
Oct 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
More character information and relationship building and seeds of future despair! Great volume, and can't wait for the next one!

4.5/5☆
Wieder sehr spannend. Freue mich so auf Juli*-*
Jenni
Jan 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga-2019
Jeanne's so beautiful and I love in which direction her character went this volume. Furthermore, I love every character more and more with each volume.
Krista
Jul 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga
いやあああああああ!!!何よこれ!!?!

予想以外!!!ルスヴン卿は敵!!!!??!えええええええ?!?!結構気に入ったのに。彼がノエに襲った時に超ビックリして彼がジャアヌもそのワザを使えて何か話が深くなった!どうしよう!?次の巻いつ出るの?!?!待ちたくない!

ノエは大丈夫なのかな?彼とヴァニタスの友情が卿のワザを乗り越えるかな?!

キャアア!楽しみ!
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
Another good volume. Love that art style.
Curtis Davenport
AND THE PLOT THICKENS YET AGAIN!!!!
Mélissa
Apr 13, 2018
sucker4synth
Aug 29, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Jun Mochizuki (望月淳 Mochizuki Jun) is a Japanese comic artist (manga-ka), best known for the fantasy shounen series Pandora Hearts/パンドラハーツ.

The Case Study of Vanitas (7 books)
  • ヴァニタスの手記 1 [Vanitas no Carte 1] (The Case Study of Vanitas, #1)
  • ヴァニタスの手記 2 [Vanitas no Carte 2] (The Case Study of Vanitas, #2)
  • ヴァニタスの手記 3 [Vanitas no Carte 3] (The Case Study of Vanitas, #3)
  • ヴァニタスの手記 5 [Vanitas no Carte 5] (The Case Study of Vanitas, #5)
  • ヴァニタスの手記 6 [Vanitas no Carte 6] (The Case Study of Vanitas, #6)
  • ヴァニタスの手記 7 [Vanitas no Carte 7] (The Case Study of Vanitas, #7)