Start by marking “Only You (One and Only, # 1)” as Want to Read:
Only You (One and Only, # 1)

Only You

(One and Only #1)

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  3,859 Ratings  ·  589 Reviews
Nate Pearson is ridiculously handsome and wears the hell out of a suit and tie, but I’ve seen the parade of beautiful women leaving his apartment across the hall—a different one every time—and I want no part of it. When it comes to romance, I’m looking for something real, something that will last: the happily ever after.

As a divorce attorney, he loves to tell me there’s n
Published March 10th 2018 by MH Publishing LLC

KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

‘ONLY YOU’:  Is a full length Contemporary Romance novel by new to me author Melanie Harlow. Spoken in ‘Dual Perspectives’ A from friends to lovers super sweet, super swoon worthy read!!

Emme and Nate have loved across the hall from each other for three years and fast became solid friends. They are as different as chalk and cheese, hotted up suit wearing Nate is a divorce attorney and Emme’s a wedding planner, she’s a h
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BD1YK84/...

❤ 5 STARS ❤

Such a sweet story , it wasn't at all what I was expected yet it was fantastic!Only You was a romantic,sweet,heartwarming and sexy story!I adored both characters and I felt connected to them!
This is a friends to lovers romance and I could say one of the best!

description

Nate is the playboy divorce attorney who lives next to Emme who is awedding planner and she is looking for her own happiness. Their friendship is full of fun and sweet moments.B
*****FIVE STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

Why did lightning strike for some people, and not for others? Why did some of us pick the wrong people over and over again, and others got it right the first time? Why were we told as kids to listen to our hearts when things like geography or timing or luck seemed to matter so much more?

What did our hearts know, anyway?

ONLY YOU is a sexy, heartfelt, and angsty friends-to-lovers romance between a handsome divorce attorney who has a jaded view
Jenny••Steamy Reads Blog••
***Now Available***

I’ve always enjoyed a Melanie Harlow book. I can always count on a sweet, make me feel good kinda feeling when I read her stories. Definitely no different with this story.

This story is on Nate & Emme. Neighbors that live across the hall from each other. Emme has watched Nate for years bring different girls home, never wanting a relationship, just the physical aspects of it, simply just sex. So she’s always looked the other way, secretly wishing he’d ever want more in a re
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
4 stars!

Review & Excerpt at Of Pens and Pages.

Resisting Nate Pearson was one thing. Resisting Nate Pearson, handsome single dad, was quite another. I wasn't sure I was up to the task."

Only You by Melanie Harlow is a sweet and steamy romance that was bound to happen between two seemingly opposite characters. Nate, a perpetual bachelor/divorce lawyer, and Emme, a wedding planner and hopeless romantic who has a tendency to accidentally set things on fire.

Nate and Emme have been neighbors for
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have tears in my eyes! I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS BOOK! So undeniably, unequivocally, irrevocably in love with this book. It was gorgeous. From the first chapter I felt myself beginning to fall. Everything about the storyline and the characters captivated me. Emme and Nate are delicious together. Their personalities, their conversations, their chemistry... my my my! I was a goner, charmed beyond words. Only You is so well written. Melanie knows how to capture and secure the heart of her readers ...more
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
***Full review posted***

No surprises here, folks! I loved it.

Melanie Harlow definitely has my number. She writes it; I love it!

In Only You, she gives me exactly what I was hoping for. From the stunning cover, to the witty characters, to the surprise baby, I was a goner. I connected immediately with each character and it only got better from there. I love this trope, so once Paisley was introduced, it was over. I FLOVED it!

Here's the breakdown:
Emme and Nate live across the hall from one another.
Laurelin Paige
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2018
Oh, my, Melanie Harlow. You can always get me with your swoony, sexy men, but you undid me with that baby. With banter that reminds me of old black and white romantic comedies starring Hepburn and Stewart and an angry sex scene that requires a panty change afterward, this book is definitely one of my favorites. And I'm not just saying that because you wrote a good chunk of it while sitting in my office. <3
~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Mar 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Really liked it!

Emme and Nate have been friends and neighbors for 3 years. They have great chemistry and you could tell there was some attraction between them, but they’ve never acted upon it. That is until one night that changed their lives for ever.

This book was great! Emme and Nate are perfect for each other. At first Nate was pretty selfish and vain but he soon became the man he was always meant to be. Seeing him with his baby daughter melted my heart!

Emme is a romantic at heart and that
Sophie  **2 Greek Girls Reading**
Emme and Nate are next door neighbors and he’s always there for her whenever she needs him. And she does a lot, since she’s a moving disaster. They watch Bond movies together and they have been friends , never crossing that line, because Emme is a relationship type of girl and Nate is the exact opposite with girls parading from his apartment pretty frequently.

One night Nate’s life is changing when he finds himself in a situation that he never wanted. Facing the consequences of this situation, h
Shayna
“God help me, I loved her and wanted her and needed her. She was mine, she was mine-that’s what I needed to prove.”

WOW! This book was ROMANTIC as hell! Not that I expect anything less from the ever so talented Melanie Harlow. Diving right into it, I knew I was going to get pummeled with ALL THE FEELS, ALL THE BUTTERFLIES, and ALL THE EMOTIONS! Nate and Emme were just wonderful characters. Their easy friendship, teasing, and banter was completely addictive. I’m not gonna lie, it took me a minut
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

“It was s dream, but you made it real.”

I just love Melanie Harlow's stories and when I read the blurb about a divorce lawyer and a wedding planner with an unexpected baby, I just had to read it!

Nate and Emme become friends by living next door to each other. They watched out for each other and sometimes have a 007 movie night. Emme hates the women that parade out of his apartment and Nate wishes Emme didn't live in a fantasy (romance) world.

On one of those 007 nights, they hear a baby cryi

Author: Melanie Harlow
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Publication date: March 10, 2018

ARC

I don't know how she does it but she has done it yet again!
I have been feeling under the weather for the past two weeks so couldn't write up my review as soon as I finished. It's been almost two weeks since I finished reading Only You and just thinking about this book brings a smile to my face.
You can always count of Melanie Harlow to write a story that is sweet, comforting and sexy at the same
Diana
Apr 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
3.75 Only You, Always You Stars

Nate Pearson is a divorce attorney that does not believe in marriage, let alone relationships. Emme has watched a long line of beautiful women leave his apartment for years. She believes in hearts and flowers and is looking for her soul mate. Yet, these neighbors enjoy each other’s company, watching movies and drinking cocktails together. Their banter is fun and easy going, maybe there is more than neighborly feelings involved.

One movie night, Nate’s world is ch
Jacqueline's Reads
Mar 16, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: single-parent
3.5 Baby Daddy Stars

Things I liked about this book:

- The dialogued and banter I read, I liked
- Single Daddy storyline and with a newborn baby (extra points for that)
- Strong leading Heroine with a likable personality
- The length of the book was perfect
- The steamy parts were good. I can’t tell you how many new adult books I read without the steam and honestly if Only You didn’t have steam, I would have been okay with that too because it didn’t have a half naked man on the cover.

Things that I st
maggieandteddy
Dual 1st person POV
The h, Emme lives across the hall in the same apt building as the H, Nate.
Emme is an event planner-mainly weddings. Nate is a divorce attorney. Need I say more?
Opposites attract? Um. yeah.
Meet cute? Yep. Emme is a little klutzy- locking herself out of her apt, setting fire to an ex's wedding invite. Nate coming to the rescue when it gets out of control.
Emme seems to grow out of her helplessness.
Nate has some unexpected news dropped on him. It's in the blurb, so I'm not spoi
Carol
03/12/2018
I want to read this NOW godammit. I have no patience left. It is supposed to release tomorrow, finally. Reading ARC reviews from friends just makes the longing worse.
03/13/2018
4.5 stars.
Pretty much inhaled this one. I don't think that I have read a book that fast in a while.
Melanie Harlow simply put, is one of my absolute favorite authors and I always enjoy her stories.
I am so taken with the way she writes and I would basically read anything penned by this goddess.
Fantastic read and I
Wil Loves Books!
Apr 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a sweet, fast, and fun friends to lovers story. I truly enjoyed the story and the couple. Melanie Harlow is great at crafting, sweet and realistic stories full of passion and feels. Can't wait to read more books in this series!
Karen Mc
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

WHOOSH!!! <—- That’s my heart whooshing!!! Melanie Harlow has written another dreamy love story that is so SWOONING GOOD!!! The writing is PURE MAGIC! Only You is HEART meets HEAT. I sweet sighed. I gushed. I whooshed. Only You made me swoon all the way to Cloud Nine.

Two neighbors connect: a beautiful dreamer of a romance lover sizzles with her hot, sexy, and single-turned-sudden-dad neighbor.

Emme is fun, awkward, sassy, and pretty. I could so be her bestie. You can’t help but adore this her
Gökçe
Feb 24, 2018 rated it it was ok
Türkçe yorumum aşağıda ;)

I would like to start my review by saying that I love this author's writing. Her Some Sort of Happy is one of my favorites. But this book was... I don't know I just couldn't get into the story.

Nate and Emme are neighbors. Emme is a clutz and he saves her all the time. Even though they have an attraction they don't act on it, knowing she would want commitment and Nate is a hook-up guy. One night while they were sitting together they hear a baby's cry and found a baby
Libby Harrison

Cheating: none
HEA: yes
Triggers: manwhore

Average score: 2/5

Best Line: “I’d never been one to shy away from conflict, and both of us liked a good argument.”

Worst Line: “Rare was the weekend night Nate wasn’t out on the town
with a beautiful woman—or several—on his arm. I’d seen them leaving his apartment the next morning on multiple occasions.”

Personal Review:
A
Ash
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was ok
Although it ticked all the boxes for a romance novel I found it to be very superficial. The characters seemed one dimensional and I couldn't connect to them. I only felt some emotion when Nate thought about the memories of his brother(who is dead) otherwise the book was really dull. The baby felt like a prop to me and their "love" story felt convenient and more inclined towards lust/attraction.
Viri
Para ser una historia Friends to lovers francamente no es de las que más me han gustado.

Su relación fue muy poco creíble y hay algunas cosas que sin duda cambiaría.

En cuanto a los personajes, Él fue muy cobarde en algunas partes y ella demasiado fácil.

La historia resultó predecible. Y creo que fue por el hecho de haber leído tres libros seguidos de la autora. Pues todo lo que pasaba me recordaba a los libros anteriores.
Quizás si lo hubiera leído en otro momento me hubiera gustado más pero por ah
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

cfd425ae9724bb046703c09d3f220b

A sticky molasses of romance and sweetness!!! In Melanie Harlow’s latest novel, Only You, she has readers smiling big!!! Yes, this book was just downright cute, simple, sweet, and utterly adorable. The idea of two neighbors who are just friends discovering that feelings runs deep is a story line that I can’t resist. Toss in a baby into the mix, then you got a book that had me grinning like a fool. So all there is left to say go fall in love
Kristina
Mar 18, 2018 marked it as dnr
Hero sounds shallow and wishy washy. You whore yourself around in front of the h for 3 years and only start something when you have an unexpected baby turn up? Oh yeah, nothing speaks of a greater love story then watching the man you want whore it up with tonnes of other women.
Carla Bulian
Mar 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
3,7. Não vi nenhuma conexão profunda com os personagens. O personagem principal é um egocêntrico, sem carisma.
Não gostei.
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ratula, shelly, missy
Melanie Harlow's books are like coming home for me. They are both wonderful and total comfort reads as I know I can always rely on her to deliver an exceptional story filled to the brim with wonderful characters, love, laughter and swoony emotions. That is exactly what we received with Only You. This novel was AMAZING!! I loved Nate and Emme. Their banter, friendship and chemistry was so addicting.

On paper Nate Pearson and Emme Devine seem like opposites. Nate, A playboy divorce attorney, cynic
« Court (Take the Read) »

First person, Dual-POV, HAE. Standalone.

Resisting Nate Pearson, handsome playboy, was one thing. Resisting Nate Pearson, handsome single dad, was quite another.

This was a super fun, high-angst, friends to lovers novel.

Take one man, resistant to the idea of settling down, and throw in new fatherhood? You've got a lot to work through.

Fortunately for dear Nate, his neighbor and friend Emme is there to help, in more ways than one.

Now saddled with baby Paisley after she's left on his doorstep with
Stephanie
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this one. Great friends to lovers story. I enjoyed seeing Nate learn and grow up not just through the baby but also with his feelings for Emme. As usual Ms Harlow brings a good mix of sweet, sexy, funny, along with main and side characters that pull you into the story. I can't wait for Emme's sister's story up next in Only Him.

I received an ARC of this book and am voluntarily providing a review.
Ellen ✦ Book Bellas ✦
Sooooo sweet and sexy!! With a very relatable heroine.

“But I want you to stay.”

“Nate,” she whispered. “Tell me what to do.”

I reached for her. “Come here.”

I am a big fan of Melanie Harlow and I picked up this book because I was in the mood for something purely romantic and sweet. Nate is a handsome divorce attorney who lives across the hall from Emme. She keeps dating all the wrong guys and doesn't think she's asking for too much - just a man who loves her and is honest with her.

All Nate kn
Turning Pages At ...: Only You (One and Only #1) by Melanie Harlow 33 20 Apr 18, 2018 06:23AM
Melanie Harlow likes her martinis dry, her heels high, and her history with the naughty bits left in. She writes contemporary and historical romance from her home near Detroit, MI.

One and Only (2 books)
  • Only Him (One and Only, #2)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
  • You and Me, Always
    $14.99 $2.99
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99