Start by marking “Twirling In The Flames: A Collection of Poetry and Prose” as Want to Read:
Twirling In The Flames: A Collection of Poetry and Prose

Twirling In The Flames: A Collection of Poetry and Prose

Twirling in the Flames is a collection of poetry and prose about individuals living through the human experiences of love, discomfort and tragedy. The collection takes an unapologetic look at the reality that the human condition is nothing if not an emotional journey, and explores the power of love, and what it does to those who stumble into its grip. The pieces in this li ...more
Published January 24th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Twirling In The Flames, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Twirling In The Flames

Literary Everything
Jul 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Even though the poems are mostly free verse, they have a natural rhythm that makes them easy to read aloud. Thus, Tinu shows her literary dexterity in the choice of words in her poems. Read our full review here http://literaryeverything.com/2018/07...
Jonathan Maniscalco
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This collection presents readers with three sections of powerful verse mainly about love, loss, the effort people give for both, and the thoughts when that effort feels wasted.

In the first section: Emote, there’s a poem that stuck out to me called: Before Monday Comes, about the weekend being both an escape, but not from feeling or something standard like stress, instead an escape where true emotions are present.

The second section: Love And Her Antitheses, has a poem called: A Littl
Amelia
May 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, poetry
I always love having the opportunity to support a friend's creative works and loved this debut poetry collection. The poems in this collection are honest and heartfelt. Bello's writing is simple and elegant. Her words are easy to sink into; I read several poems each day and they always lingered in my mind after I put the book down. I was struck by how relatable the poems are. I saw myself in the words--my thoughts, feelings, and experiences reflected back to me. My favorite thing about these poe ...more
Tuna  Temiz
Mar 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Tinu Bello’s ‘Twirling In The Flames: A collection of Poetry and Prose' expresses the dances of life, stages of growth and the beauty of struggles in living. The Twirling In the Flames is more than an emotional expression. It's a beautiful and glorious spinning in the walk of life, a vivid picture by the poet. A genuine and courageous mixture of words from Bello. Reading wonderful poems like hers makes me expectant of more work from her. Keep writing.
Tinu Bello