Start by marking “Right Girl Wrong Timing (Offsides #3)” as Want to Read:
Right Girl Wrong Timing (Offsides #3)

Right Girl Wrong Timing

(Offsides #3)

Adaline Frost’s life officially sucks. Now that her BFF has found her true love, Addy is constantly stuck being the third wheel. On top of that, she hasn’t started her junior project yet, so her advisor pairs her up with what could only be described as the “Reject Breakfast Club.” Instead of the weirdo and the troublemaker, Addy is forced to work with two stoners, a popula ...more
Published March 12th 2019 by Swoon Romance

Start your review of Right Girl Wrong Timing (Offsides #3)
Danielle's
Mar 08, 2019 rated it really liked it
Natalie Decker has an addictive writing style. It makes her books easy to read and her characters come to life.
Austin is having a hard time. His parents have split up and his mum is struggling to make ends meet. He should be out having fun with his friends, but even one night off made things even more difficult. He doesn’t want people to feel sorry for him. He would rather them think he was a flake with a gambling problem.

Adaline is having her own problems. Adaline’s best friend is in love with
Sascha
Mar 12, 2019 rated it liked it
Much like Natalie Decker’s second book in her Offsides series Right Kiss Wrong Guy (reviewed here), her third book, Right Girl Wrong Timing, is a push and pull young adult romance between childhood neighbors and friends Adaline Frost and Austin Reed who lost that friendship in middle school. Adaline although attracted to Austin views him more as the enemy.

For much of the first half the novel seems to plod along, with Austin being the far more interesting character (much like Jared in Right Kiss
Dee
Feb 04, 2019 rated it it was ok
This review was originally published on my review blog < a href="https://deannareadsbooks.blogspot.com... Reads Books
When I saw the description for this book, I thought it sounded right up my alley. I love a good contemporary romance, and enemies to lovers is a trope I enjoy. I hate to admit it, but this one just really missed the mark for me. It seemed like I could read this one without having read books one and two, but the book starts out explaining why Adaline and Austin are fighting, and i
Esther Haddie's Haven
My Rating: 4.5 of 5 Stars.

Natalie Decker is one of my favorite authors. Upon learning there would be another book in the Offsides series, I jumped on the bandwagon right away. What I loved most about this book is that Addy and Austin were best friends. Friends-to-lovers is a trope I will always love, no matter the book. I was thoroughly invested in the plot. It made me feel all sorts of emotions. It was a wild ride.
This is the first time I've ever felt a little "let down" by one of Natalie's bo
Samantha Lawless
Mar 11, 2019 rated it liked it
I enjoyed it but...
It took so long to sort out their issues and once they did, it ended. No epilogue no one more chapter to see things were ok. you invest your time and emotions in these characters and I'm always left feeling a little disappointed or sad , when I'm left so suddenly. Like did they actually get an A on the bloody school project or not!
I'm hoping there is another in the series just to know that everyone is doing well.
Kimberly Kowalski
Jan 16, 2020 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

I actually really liked Austin, that being said I didn't like much else in this book. Several items in here was so far fetched it was painful.

(view spoiler)
KarenJo Custodio
Mar 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
3.5

It’s been a while since I read the second book in the Offsides Series, so it took a while to remember some details about the other characters. But it’s no big deal. It didn’t really affect my reading experience cause these books can be read as a standalone. I actually haven’t even read the first book and I never really felt like I was missing important details or anything.

Like Right Kiss Wrong Guy, Right Girl Wrong Timing by Natalie Decker was a fun and entertaining story. The writing style
Tina Yarrall
Dec 31, 2020 rated it liked it
It was fine

First book in the series was still the best for drawing me in and I couldn’t put it down. The past two have been fine. It helped to know some of the back stories from other books to help interest me more but not necessarily to read in order. Across all the books though I should mention there is some sexual language and swearing that wasn’t really necessary and doesn’t add to the story. I’m not sure why it was included in teen book.
fretful frog
Mar 28, 2019 rated it liked it
this is pretty similar to the other books in the series. its ’sweet’ and simple. there was a lot of back and forth in this book, a lot of “i love you, i hate you” drama. except you couldn’t really call it drama because not much happened. other than those parts, the book was fine. a typical contemporary romance, just lacking a bit of depth.
Johanna Montilla
May 28, 2020 rated it it was ok
This story has so much potential, but I couldn't connect with the characters or the plot or the writing. ...more
Crystal
Nov 18, 2020
Deneen
Mar 12, 2019
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• The Wrong Prom Date (The Wrong Match Book 3)
  • The Dating Dare
  • The Wrong Costar (The Wrong Match Book 2)
  • Rumor Has It (Rumor Has It, #1)
  • Something New
  • Stuck with You
  • I Hate You More
  • Playing the Enemy (The Trouble with Tomboys, #1)
  • Heart Shaped Lock (Rumor Has It, #3)
  • The Stand-In Boyfriend (Grove Valley High, #1)
  • One of the Guys
  • The Importance of Getting Revenge
  • Playing to Win (The Trouble with Tomboys #2)
  • Rule #4: You Can't Misinterpret a Mistletoe Kiss (The Rules of Love #4)
  • The Good Girl's Guide to Being Bad
  • Rule #3: You Can't Kiss Your Best Friend (The Rules of Love #3)
  • Charming the Cheerleader (The Bet Duet, #1)
  • Rule #2: You Can't Crush on Your Sworn Enemy (The Rules of Love #2)
Natalie Decker is the author of the bestselling YA series Rival Love, YA series Offsides, and NA series Scandalous Boys. She loves her family, her awesome dog, friends, carefree days, football, fuzzy blankets, traveling, reading, cooking, writing, and is a huge Denver Broncos fan. Her imagination is always going, which some find odd. But she believes in seeing the world in a different light at all ...more

Offsides (3 books)
  • Right Text Wrong Number (Offsides, #1)
  • Right Kiss Wrong Guy (Offsides, #2)