Start by marking “Daddy's RockStar Friends” as Want to Read:
Daddy's RockStar Friends

Daddy's RockStar Friends

My teenage fantasies want me. All four of them.

If I could just kiss all of them: my fantasy Banshee, America’s top rock band and my daddy’s best friends. Ten years later and right out of business school, I have one week to clean the biggest PR mess a band has ever created. One week or I ruin my father’s firm.

Leather jackets, bare chests, cigarette smoke, the dejavu alone
Published January 27th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Daddy's RockStar Friends, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Daddy's RockStar Friends

RTC
Megan Riverina Romantics/Meggerfly
Rating: 2.5/5
Heat Rating: 5/5

This review is only for DADDY'S ROCKSTAR FRIENDS which ends at 40% of the book.

I liked this story even if it was filled with editing issues. The core of the story itself was rather solid. I mean, I liked the premise. Rock stars fighting and causing a scene is extremely plausible. And obviously they'd need a PR firm to clean up the mess. The lawyer part was an added bonus but totally fit in with the rest of the story. Even if he was daddy's best friend. Plus I totally
Lisa Pate
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
The whole of this book is very good. I did find the ending a little bit lacking and felt that it could have delved in more the story before her Daddy closes it out with his thoughts and the ending.

Jacy works in her fathers PR firm managing the New York offices when she gets a call from Tobias the company lawyer in the main office located in L.A. were he dad is and also is his best friend. Her Dad had, had a heart attack while he was with another client when three of this other top clients, Cole
Kaye
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
SIZZLING!!!
A hot steamy read that really gets you going. You have the best of the best in one house, under one roof and its rocking. This is one tale that will keep your eyes on the page but your mind on the scene. And it is hot! I couldn't have put it down if I had tried. If you want unparalleled sexy, steamy, lust filled excitement. You've found it.
Gladys
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Daddy's RockStar Friends is a steam filled reverse harem romance. Loads of sexy scenes and a bit of drama make for a very entertaining and enjoyable read. I'm posting a voluntary review after reading an advance copy of this book.
Gina
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Hot, hot, hot! Holy smokes, what an arrangement that turned into!
Hannah Court
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance-erotica
I received and ARC copy in return for an honest review.
Wow, what a fast read for me, this book has 336 pages and I read it in 3 hours split into two sessions...... Not done that since having my son, and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The point of view pretty much covers all the characters - Jacine, Tobias, Cole, Jersey and Rory...... With a small chapter at the end from Jacine/Jacy's dad.

The main plot starts with 3 Rockstars Cole, Jersey and Rory who were previously a band but split off into their own
Judy
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great story about Jacine who has a Ivy League education, runs the NY office for their family PR firm and takes her job seriously. One day her father has a heart attack and she returns to LA to help run the LA office and to care for her dad. Her most important issue to deal with is 3 ex friends/band mates, Cole, Jersey and Rory who have gone crazy! Let’s not forget the entertainment lawyer and her Dad’s best friend, Tobias. All the men have their eye on Jacine who is now all grown up an ...more
Shanna
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a story of a daughter coming home from LA her PR company to run her fathers for the big stars in Hollywood whilst he has heart surgery. He gets concerned about how hard she works and doesn’t want her to end up like him a workaholic with no life, but I don’t think her ending was what he had in mind when he meddled I her affairs. Jacine comes home to sort out three feuding former band best mates Cole, Jersey and Rory after they got locked up for fighting in public and smashing up a bistro, ...more
Claire
2 and a half stars 😊

Forgetting the whole reverse harem storyline in this, I guess I had different expectations for this as I felt ... empty? I guess is the only way to describe it, when I finished it.

it was a really short read. Each of the men had one 'encounter' with jacine before deciding they each loved her and wanted to be with her and then decided to all share her. (with a side note of a disappointing only scene of the group together - lack of sizzle ☹)

The nightmare with the 3 rock stars s
Emma
Feb 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a very good entertaining book. It was a quick read and fast paced. The characters had personalities that befit rock stars plus the attorney. Jacine did not want to choose between the four men she adored.. Three rock stars that could not stand each other because of a riff between them that split them apart. Jersey Dys, Rory Holmes, Cole Kane: troublemakers. Former friend and band mates turned bitter rivals. Then we have the entertainment lawyer Tobias Marshall, who was her father's best ...more
Laila Viking
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow. This story sounded so hot and it is. It is a romance love story and I liked it very much. It surprised me. I like the twist of taboo though! The characters are all different but together they make a good relationship. They all have needs and wants. A very short story but enjoyable and readable.
Well written story with a nice storyline and plot. I like that the characters and how they develop.
A passionate and emotional read with twists.

It is written in multiple POV which gives the reader much
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Four men, one woman, what will happen?

Jacine returns to LA to take care of her father after he has a heart attack. She runs into trouble with the four main men in her life of taking over for her dad at work. Tobias, her dad's best friend and lawyer, Jersey, Cole, and Rory, all rock stars, definitely don't make things easy for her at all. Between fights, jail, and setting up an epic concert, Jacine has to deal with her feelings for all four of them. I was very impressed with how well Amanda Horto
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh this book was off the chain! Three childish rock stars and one hot lawyer Jacine has her hands full. Frank her father suffers a mild heart attack and with these three its amazing he's not dead. When they see Jacine at Frank's office it's like love at first sight. The rock stars start making moves on her and Tobias has to keep them out of jail because of their antics and if the rock stars aren't enough Tobias is into Jacine as well. I voluntarily agreed to receive an ARC of this book f ...more
Judy Johnson
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is one Rockstar Romance you shouldn't pass up. Reverse harem, rockstars, total Kindle melting hotness, who could ask for anything more? Everything a reader could want, all in one place. Good, well written, easy to follow story with a strong female character, and the rockstars each have their own distinct personalities. Just make sure you have a cool drink and an extra pair of panties handy, this is one book that will give you everything you would expect in a reverse harem book. Get and read ...more
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amanda was one HOT read, So this is Jacine Rory, Cole, Jersey, Tobias story, Oh boy was it HOT. So Jacine is a PR she has 4 HOT Alpha males that wanted her, You have Tobias the Lawyer plus the Rory, Cole, Jersey the rock stars. Plenty of twists and turns along the way that had me griped and i couldn't put it down. They had chemistry that was like Pyrotechnics at a Rock Concert, A must read, I highly recommend that you read, I voluntarily wrote this review from reading an advanced copy
Deborah Gebhardt
Jun 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Jalea Kalke
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sister wives in reverse.

I received an ARC for this book.

This book is all about the story and light on the sex. Three rock God's a and the entertainment lawyer for her father's PR company.
The three rockers used to be best friends until a night of drunken stupidity tore it all apart. Now each of them have their own bands and a huge grudge. A fight lands them into a massive PR nightmare. It takes one woman to bring them all together.
Suzanne Withers
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A fascinating well written menage story of a PR person , a lawyer and three rockstars who don't get on at all with out fighting. The twists and turns involved in their developing sexual relationship is amazing reading. I recommend this book to anyone who like a well written sexy story. Amanda has done a great job with this book and I will read many more by her in the future. This is my honest opinion of an advanced reader copy.
K B
Feb 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars

I received a free copy of Daddy's Rock Star Friends A Reverse Harem Romance by Amanda Horton and this review was given freely.
The romance between PR representative Jacine, the company's Lawyer Tobias and 3 of the Rock Stars Jancine's father represents is a steamy short story including multiple single couple scenes, a group scene, a newly ill but still manipulative father, and a strong business woman faced with the dilemma of four men wanting her.
Lena
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read a few ’reversed harem’ stories and this was the best one so far. It even made me think of this as a possibility for me also - if a girl could dream...
It was well written and the description of the characters made me want to get to know them more.
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Zillah Raven
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fun read

I absolutely love this story. Jersey, Cole, Rory, Tobias, and Jacine are wonderful. This book takes you on an adventure. The cockiness of the guys is ohh so good. She is really good. I love a strong female, but not a snotty one. She delivered it perfectly. This book knocked my socks off. Highly recommend this book.
Susan Foulkes
Jan 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a hot and steamy read with smoking scenes, and drama (oh the drama!) thrown in.

It's a fantasy but an enjoyable one. Together the four men that Jacine loves, and dreams about, make up the perfect "partner"....we should all be that lucky!

It's an enjoyable quick read.

I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Melissa
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good

I really enjoyed this story. I have to disagree with another reviewer who said this book was all sex and no story. I actually thought that there was less sex then what I expected. This story was quick and sexy and very enjoyable! I voluntarily read an arc copy for my honest review!
Bethyboo ღ The Book Addict ღ
This just didn't do it for me. I didn't like the characters and couldn't connect with any of them. I usually like fast paced books but this one was way too fast for me. I guess everything just worked out too perfectly. The chick hardly knew three of the four guys and yet had no problem going into a relationship with them all after one orgy. And that end. Really? No thanks.
Jenn
Feb 05, 2018 rated it liked it
Good story, but...

I really liked this story but the constant shifting between past and present was really distracting. This would have been a 5 star for me with some good editing. That said, the story was good. The characters were enjoyable and really fit together in the end. I would have loved to see an epilogue to show how things were going several years down the road.
Rebecca Lance
Mar 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Decent story, irritating ending

There I was, reading happily along, expecting another 2 hours of reading when I got to the end of the book. The rest was deleted scenes and promotions for other books. I didn't want nor need any of that. Maybe deleted scenes should stay deleted.

The story was decent, though I wish the three rock stars were a little easier to tell apart.
Chrissy
Feb 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wish it was Longer!!

I really enjoyed this story the characters were fun to read but I wish the story longer, it would have been nice to see a little more detail, but all in all, it was a fun short read! I'll definitely be looking for more books from this author.
Danielle
Mar 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great short read!

This was a free download & I wasn't disappointed. The story was a little unconventional, but the funny banter, as well as the sexual, made for a great read. I'm sorry it was so short.
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Daring His Passion
  • River of Deceit (Guitar Face, #4)
  • Joy Ride
  • Cravings (Fierce Hearts #2)
  • Manage Me (Toven's Circus Book 1)
  • Unbound by His Love (Unbound by His Love, #1)
  • Rocking Scarlett (Rocking #2)
  • Redemption
  • Wycked Crush (Wycked Obsession Book 1)
  • Dynomite
  • Rule Him (School of Seduction, #1)
  • Taming Chaos (Raining Chaos Book 1)
  • Chasing Kade (Thrill of the Chase, #1)
  • The Rock Star Next Door
  • Naughty Angel (Angel, #1)
  • Puck Buddies (Beckett Brothers Book 3)
  • Unwrapped
  • Deadly Betrayal (Rockford Security #1)