Start by marking “Tick Tock: A Stitch in Crime” as Want to Read:
Tick Tock: A Stitch in Crime

Tick Tock: A Stitch in Crime

The clock is ticking...

Can a dead child’s cross-stitch pendant find a missing nun? Is revenge possible in just 48 minutes? Can a killer be stopped before the rescuers are engulfed by a city ablaze? Who killed what the tide brought in? Can a soliloquizing gumshoe stay out of jail?

Exploring the facets of time, eleven authors delve into mysteries and crimes that linger in bot
Published May 1st 2018 by Dancing Lemur Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Tick Tock, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tick Tock

Emily-Jane Orford
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: short-stories
Time. We all need it. We all have it. We all use it. But do we honor it the way we should? Do we respect time? There is so much we could do with more time. For writers, there’s so much more we could write with more time. But using time as a theme? Why not? It makes a good source of mystery and drama and keeps the plot moving along at a grand pace, even in a short story. Why? Because there’s always time for a good story, a good mystery.

“Tick Tock: A Stitch in Crime” is a collection of short stor
Beverly McClure
Oct 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Are you in the mood for some good mysteries? Do ghosts hang around you? Have you ever been accused of committing a crime? Do you sometimes wish you could go back in time and change the past? I could go on and on, but if you can answer any of these questions with a “yes” then you’ll likely want to learn more. So, get a copy of TICK TOCK A STITCH IN CRIME an Insecure Writer’s Support Group Anthology and meet some very interesting characters. If you dare.

In this anthology, you’ll find stories by Je
Ellen
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: mystery
If you like mystery and crime stories, then I'd highly recommend this anthology published by the Insecure Writer's Support Group. All of the authors have woven a theme of time into their stories in unique and interesting ways. I liked how different the stories were, ranging from cozy mysteries to darker tales, and all of them drew me in and left me wanting more. Anthologies are a great way to try out new authors and sample different writing styles. There's something here for everyone.
Susan Swiderski
Once again, some of the best writers in the IWSG (Insecure Writer's Support Group) have pooled their impressive talents to create another fantastic collection of short stories that are well worth reading. This time, mystery is the name of the game, and time is of the essence. Each of the stories is uniquely enjoyable, and all I can say is: What do these writers have to be insecure about? They can WRITE!

Four and a half stars, rounded up to five.
Jemima Pett
May 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: crime, short-stories
Extremely enjoyable selection of short stories on the theme of crime and time. I felt there was one too many wronged wife stories, but maybe that's just par for the course. As usual with these things, some are outstanding. Kudos to all the authors!
Kalpanaa Misra
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous collection of crime stories. It was difficult to choose a favourite. Excellent.
Yolanda Renee
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Elizabeth Varadan
Jun 28, 2018
Gwen Gardner
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
L. Wolfe
Jan 14, 2019
Jemi Fraser
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Alex Cavanaugh
Jun 27, 2018
Mary Aalgaard
Nov 17, 2018
Rebecca Douglass
Jan 28, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Jessica Ferguson
Feb 25, 2018
T.L. Watson
Mar 15, 2018
Tara
Mar 19, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Brett
Sep 02, 2018
Apuca
Sep 23, 2018
C.D. Gallant-King
Jan 31, 2019 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Diane Burton
May 25, 2018
Diana Bergen
is currently reading it
Aug 20, 2018
Gwen Gardner writes clean, cozy, lighthearted mysteries with a strong ghostly element.
Since ghosts feature prominently in her books, she has a secret desire to meet one face to face – but will run screaming for the hills if she ever does.
Her lifelong love of books and reading transitioned naturally into a love of writing, where adventure can be found around every corner—or up a dark alley or a dow