Start by marking “A Dash of Love” as Want to Read:

(Pride, Oregon #1)

Head back to Pride Oregon to find out what some of your favorite Jill Sanders’ characters are up to.

Published April 7th 2018 by Grayton Press

Start your review of A Dash of Love
Coco.V
Mar 02, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
FREE on Amazon & on iBooks today (3/2/2019)!

Blurb:

Sara Jordan has finally been given the chance to run The Golden Oar, a restaurant that’s been in her family for generations. But the sexy know-it-all carpenter that her uncle hired to make some changes, keeps getting in her way. She’ll have to use all her skills just to prove that she’s up to the task.

Parker was hired to bring new life to
Sakshi *the bookish romantic*
A Dash of Love is the first book in the Pride, Oregon Series by Jill Sanders. Known for her sweet, charming and funny characters and equally good plots, Jill Sanders is definitely an author I don’t ever miss. However, this particular book was not a hit for me. While the prologue was mysterious enough to have piqued my curiosity, chapters following it washed off any traces of interest I had in the book.

Tall, tan, dark and sexy as hell, Parker Clark is headed towards the small of Pride in need of
Aly is so frigging bored
I got this book from the author at RARE 2018 London and it was amazing! I am definitely continuing the series later on!
Cali Jewel
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweetly sexy, charming, fun, exciting and emotional romantic adventure with a twist of mystery thrown in. Loved coming back to Pride in this highly entertaining journey.

Sara Jordan is sweet, sexy and finally has the chance to run The Golden Oar that she has longed for. Parker is a charming, strong and the sexy know it all carpenter that was hired by Sara's uncle to update the old building. Sparks fly and tempers flair as accidents start to happen on the job site. Real page turner from beginning
Kirstie Ibrahim
Mar 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: jill-sanders
It was so good to return to Pride and find out that they story had moved on to the next generation. All the original people were still there, just in the background. It was nice to see how life had progressed. One of Prides most popular haunts, The Golden Oar, is getting a new look and refurbishment however things don't go smoothly. This story had a bit of everything - romance, mystery and a few twists and turns along the way. This held my interest the entire time. I am really looking forward to ...more
Kristal
Apr 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I can’t tell you how excited I was for this book!

What’s better way to rediscover Pride than with Todd and Megan’s daughter Sara? Sara is working at the Golden Oar with her uncle Iian, she’s itching to take over. Parker is a contractor who moved to Pride for a new adventure and pace of life. Sara and Parker begins to work together to update the restaurant and wonderful, suspenseful, exciting, and dangerous events ensued.

A great fast paced read. The new characters to the series are wonderful and
Sherry
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderful sexy story with great characters, mystery, suspense, and romance based in Pride, Oregon. I loved Sara and Parker together in this small town romance where everyone knows everyone and secrets are hard to keep. It wasn't hard to fall in love with Parker.......sexy, hot, loyal, good with his hands, and a great cook! Loved it from beginning to end!
Julia David
Mar 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
It is so good to catch up with some of the citizens of Pride. I really like Sara and Parker. Parker has gone through so much in his life and he thinks things might be settling down. Then he literally runs into Sara and the grocery store. Sara and Parker hit is off immediately, but there is trouble. Is it because of someone is Sara's or Parker's past. As they try to figure out who is causing all the trouble, they grow closer. I like the little surprise at the end.
Ines
Oct 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Dash of Love is such an easy and fun reading. It's a romantic novel, with a touch of mystery, that will keep you glued to the book.

Sara and Parker are nice, adorable people (as a couple and individually). Their love story was the cutest, and the way they look after each other is admirable.

description

Pride, Oregon, where the story takes place, is like the idyllic small town. It would be the perfect place to visit, or even to live, full of welcoming people.

This book is a real page-turner. If I would have
Micky Cox
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book brings us back to the Pride, Oregon series that was how I first discovered this author. It is still one of my favorite series and this book brings back all the old characters as their children now take center stage in the stories. I absolutely love the town of Pride Oregon and truly wish it were a real town that I could visit or move to as well! The characters are well developed and bring depth to these entertaining stories. The plot of this one in particular brings a bit of mystery ...more
Jacqueline
A sweet and fairly undemanding read set in a small town where everyone knows everyone else's business.

Unusually, the romance plot was very straightforward, with all of the drama - and wow was there lots and lots of drama - coming from a pseudo jeopardy sub plot. I must say that didn't really do much for me; I wasn't too interested in solving the whodunit and it didn't feel dark or threatening enough to keep me feeling edge of my seat nervous. By about the fourth time something happened it
Becky Burciaga
Oct 05, 2018 rated it liked it
An uncomplicated read, even with evil machinations in play, the story doesn’t have much depth to it. The characters fell flat for me, lacking the type of dimension that creates the necessary connection to form attachments and investments in the story’s outcome. Sadly I lost interest in the goings-on in Pride, OR as the story just didn’t pick up enough steam with any type of emotional dynamics to capture and keep my attention.

This ARC book was complimentary, provided by the Publisher and
poppy
Oct 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a really sweet romance and is just perfect to curl up with for the evening. Sara and Parker meet when she is in charge of the family restaurant while her family is away on holiday he has been hired to remodel the restaurant even though they disagree with each other the attraction between them is there right from the start and as they get to know each other it keeps growing. This was a really good sweet read and I really liked it.
Terri
Mar 17, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley
This is a contemporary romance with a little mystery thrown in. It is quick reading and leaves you with a good feeling. The characters are likable, even if Sara didn't like Parker to start with. Parker more than made up for it with his attraction to her. A little romance, a little mystery, family complications, a restaurant and a sexy hero. The romance was balanced with some good steamy scenes. It's a go for me!
I received a complimentary copy of this book from NetGalley.
Kristin
Jul 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for the advance copy of this book, in exchange for an honest review."

Loved this book very much. It had just enough sweet romance and the storyline was great! I highly recommend!
Cheryl
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
GREAT READ!

Absolutely loved this start of a new series. Parker and Sara were so great together. Lots of suspense and the beginning of a HEA and an additional family member, Palmer.
Suzie Quint
Jul 25, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dnf, romance
DNFing at 11% because who plans to take off for a month and have their restaurant remodeled while they're gone, but doesn't share any of that with the niece who will be running things until just days before they leave?

Not for me.
Somia
Free on Amazon 11th March 19
ZETTER
Sweetest Encounter!!!

Sara Jordan, daughter of Todd and Megan ( FINDING PRIDE ) was finally given the chance to run the family's restaurant, The Colden Oar that had been in her family for generations. But never expected for the sexy as sin carpenter her uncle hired to make some changes, Parker Clark to tilt her world on its axis.

Parker Clark, a new contractor and owner of Clark's Construction was hired to make some changes to the Jordans' family restaurant, the Golden Oar. But he never expected
Donna Ferriola
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A Dash of Love

This is an amazing beginning to the Pride Oregon series of books with non stop action, suspense and romance as Sara finds the love of her life with Palmer, the contractor hired to refurbish and remodel the family owned restaurant the Golden Oar. Someone is out to kill Sara when they lock her in a freezer but Palmer saved her by stopping by at 12:00 at night to pick her up. This all started after they started seeing each other and the incidents kept escalating with messages painted
Becca
Apr 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dash of Love

It was a bit like coming home, seeing familiar characters. But not necessary because this story has its own appeal. Love and a mystery, always great combination. I was hooked!
Kristal
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic

I can’t tell you how excited I was for this book!

A great fast paced read. The new characters to the series are
Sabrina
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Fun read

Just my second Pride book to read , but I will be going back and reading all of them .
Judy
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love the book it was hard to put it down
Suzanne
Apr 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was lovely to return to the town of Pride with new resident Parker Clark. He wanted and needed a fresh start. Why not Pride? It's a beautiful small town, where everyone knows one another, and the perfect place to start his construction company - it was needed here. His first big opportunity was to refurbish the town's restaurant The Golden Oar where he meets Sara, the niece of the owner Iian.

This is second generation Pride, we get to meet some of the children of the original characters, who
Sindy Schneider
Apr 21, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!

What a great sweet story about a love that many of us wish to experience once in life. Beautifully written.
Linda Zelinsky
Apr 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great love story of family and determination. Parker and Sara’s relationship start off a little rocky, but his determination quickly improves their relationship. When he is hired to remodel her grandfathers business they are thrown together and the adventure begins. Jill brings suspense throughout the story and the reader can’t help but get involved. A really great read.
Patricia Myers
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sara Jordan is sweet, sexy and finally has the chance to run The Golden Oar that she has longed for. Parker is a charming, strong and the sexy it all carpenter that was hired by Sara's uncle to update the old building. Sparks fly and tempers flair as accidents start to happen on the job site. I was totally surprised by where the trouble was coming from. I loved how Parker loved and protected his grandmother. It was really great hoe he formed a relationship with his brother. Can not wait to ...more
Bev Sten
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
It was such a joy to return to Pride! This series never fails to offer an awesome small town romance with hot sexy characters. Sarah and Parker's story doesn't disappoint. Sarah is finally going to get a chance to run the family restaurant while her Uncle is traveling. Parker was hired to revamp the same restaurant. Their chemistry is crazy. But somebody is trying to mess things up, so Sarah and Parker work together to keep things on track. Like I said, Jill's Pride series never disappoints! ...more
Cindy
Apr 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sara and Parker are just a fabulous couple. Talk about sparks! Loved every minute of this romantic and a hint of suspense book.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Falling For You (Sapphire Bay, #1)
  • Knee Deep in Love: A Sweet Traveling Romance Novel (All Roads Lead to Love Book 1)
  • Heather (Hart Land Book 1)
  • How to Knit a Wild Bikini (Billionaire's Beach, #1)
  • Just the Way You Are
  • Twice Shy (The Power of Love, #1)
  • If I Can't Have You (The Thorntons, #3)
  • With Every Heartbeat (Cities of Love, #1)
  • Healing Her Cowboy (Montana Secrets #1)
  • Want Me, Cowboy (The Wilder Brothers #2)(The 78th Copper Mountain Rodeo, #3)
  • Kiss Me Like This (The Morrisons, #1)
  • Falling for the Hometown Girl (Marshall Ranch, #2)
  • Love on the Boardwalk (Cinnamon Bay, #1)
  • Love on a Summer Night (Pine Harbour #4)
  • Brody's Redemption (Small Town Scandals #1)
  • A Cowboy Summer
  • The Road Leads Back (Stonehill #1)
  • Just One Night: Josh & Bailey (Crossroads, #13)
Jill Sanders is a New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author of Sweet Contemporary Romance, Romantic Suspense, Western Romance, and Paranormal Romance novels. With over 55 books in eleven series, translations into several different languages, and audiobooks there’s plenty to choose from. Look for Jill’s bestselling stories wherever romance books are sold or visit her at ...more

Pride, Oregon (7 books)
  • My Kind of Love (Pride, Oregon #2)
  • Season of Love (Pride Oregon #3)
  • Tis the Season
  • Dare to Love
  • Where I Belong (Pride, Oregon #6)
  • A Pride Christmas