Start by marking “Starting Over (Fortune Bay #4)” as Want to Read:
Starting Over (Fortune Bay #4)

Starting Over (Fortune Bay #4)

Lily’s not the only one starting over…¬¬¬
Lily Brewster has been caring for ‘strays’ all her life. The more battered the baby bird or helpless the new kid in class, the more she wants to help. Now, her dream of a family in tatters, Lily leaves Seattle, seeking refuge a cabin in the woods on Majestic Lake. Here, she pulls herself together, helping her father at the new Fort
Published January 30th 2018 by Tall Trees Books

To ask other readers questions about Starting Over, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Starting Over

Helena Korin
Starting Over by Judith Hudson
Lily Brewster leaves her crumbling marriage in Seattle to stay with her father, Max, in the little village of Fortune Bay. She needs a place lick her wounds and decide what to do with her life. Her father offers her a job at the new resort he has just finished building on the lake. Marshall, a mysterious guest at the lodge, requests complete privacy, so she offers to clean his cabin. He is recovering from a terrible motorcycle accident but Lily’s social work trainin
Tiffany
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series, and this story was another great addition!! Lily and Marshall were relatable characters, and I loved them together. If you’re looking for a sweet and clean romance where the town, and the people in it, feel like home look no further than this one and the rest of the Fortune Bay series.
*I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book. This is my honest review.*
Bella
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a glorious, beautifully written small-town romance! Fortune Bay is fast becoming one of my imagination's favourite places to hang out. This romantic and captivating story had be spellbound from day one. The heroine's sassiness and quiet strength utterly endeared her to me, and the hero's dark and brooding character is smoulderingly, tragically sexy. Another absolute winner from Judith Hudson!
Jean West
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC in exchange for an honest review, and I'm glad I did.
Judith Hudson has another winner in this installment of her Fortune Bay series.
The story of Lily, is a sweet romance, warm and as wonderful as the inhabitants of Fortune Bay. Although this is the fourth instalment, the book does stand alone, so if you have missed any of the series, don't let that dissuade you.
Paula
Jul 20, 2018 rated it liked it
A story of two hurting people helping each other to mend. Sometimes our hea doesn't happen the way we thought we wanted it to. Really liked hearing from characters from previous books. It can be read as a stand alone but you understand the characters better if you have read the previous series.
Celia Lewis
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent story/romance.

Recommended... Forced changes in the lives of both Marshall & Lily start the story. Add several children, pregnant friends, a little dog named Sweetie, and the reality of family relationships -- how could it NOT end happily ever after-? Very satisfying.
Annette
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent! Two lonely souls & wounded hearts get a second chance at love. Their road isn't easy but it is definitely worth it. Fortune Bay is still a great place to live and heal. Flows well, captivating and heartwarming.
Anne Reader
Jinny_jiab
Mar 13, 2019
Rhonda
Mar 20, 2019
Judy grew up in Toronto ON and St. Louis MO, then moved to the Pacific Northwest where she now lives on beautiful Vancouver Island.

She writes the Fortune Bay books, a romantic women's fiction series set in the Pacific Northwest, and under the name J.M. Hudson, writes the Rocky and Bernadette murder mysteries.

In each book of the Fortune Bay series, someone at a crossroads of their life moves into a