Start by marking “Chasing Ordinary” as Want to Read:
Chasing Ordinary

Chasing Ordinary

Red-haired Petey Cavanaugh is a sculptor who welds steel and glass creations. A young widow, she lives on her in-laws’ sheep ranch in Montana where she helps out during the day, working on her art at night.

Looking to raise money to expand the ranch’s business, she gratefully accepts her art school roommate’s offer of a gallery show in Manhattan. It’s been years since she
Published February 13th 2018 by Bratty Ginger Books

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Ordinary, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Ordinary

Allie Bock
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book is being released just in time for Valentine's Day. It is perfect to get in to the mood for the day of romance.

This is a sweet romance story of how a prince falls in love with an ordinary girl. Who doesn't like stories like that?

I enjoyed the characters. The girl is likeable and relatable. The prince is portrayed as perfect boyfriend material. He is thoughtful and sensitive. I also appreciated that she kept a small cast of characters. There was a couple smaller plots weave
The Redhead
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Do you have an inner Princess? Have you always dreamed of finding your Prince Charming? Well I do have a inner princess, and I have dreamed of a prince charming, so this book is awesome for me!

I love this fairy tale with a bit of sexiness on the side. Ok more than a bit of sexiness, thats what makes me love it even more!

When Petey (which is such a great name for an independent girl) leaves the Montana countryside to see here best friend in New York she is a little out of place. Her
Melinda Kaye
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Unordinary!

This was a happy romance between two people who are very different on the surface. There is sweet dating, misunderstanding, and miscommunication, but what this book is really about is love. We are all the same underneath, and love brings us together. This is a great story - don’t miss it!
Cassandra
Feb 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Simply amazing

Pandora is a new author to me and I can’t to see what else she has in store. I couldn’t put this down I loved the spin off Cinderella. It had its own unique twist and turns. I do have one question where can I find me a Colin?
Dana Fernandez
Oct 03, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This was a perfect romantic fairytale romance. Pandora pulls you in from the beginning and won’t stop until your done. All your emotion will surface with this read. Definitely recommend this book and author.
Kemberlee Snelling
Apr 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! This is the perfect fairytale story. It’s a wonderful romance. Pandora manages to draw all your emotions out- I laughed, cried, wanted to kill, and loved. A must read!
Ju Ephraime
Spocks outdid herself this time. I knew the moment I start reading and saw that the two main female characters were named, Petey and Jules, and Petey being an artist who uses a welding torch to bring sculptures to life, I know I was in for a thrill. Now throw in the too handsome Nik, Prince Stefan of Beruvia with the British accent, and I am anticipating more than a thrill. And oh yeah, baby, I was not disappointed, love, romance and sex, in large doses. This is a must read for lovers of erotica ...more
Elizabeth Winters
Laurel
Mar 26, 2018
Jay Williams
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Meet Petey an artist who makes sculpture, she lost her husband still living on the ranch in Montana. Her best friend Jules owns a gallery and has put on a show consisting of Petey' s work, so Petey has travelled to New York.
Nik otherwise known has Prince Stefan of Beruvia, is in New York on business whilst going to dinner his sees a woman caught in the rain and gets soaked when his car sprays her with water. Getting out to apologise they both get sprayed, Nik offers to take Petey to the ho
Pandora Spocks
Feb 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Stephanie
Apr 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
A well written book, with an adult spin on every little girls fantasy, because who doesn't want to be swept off their feet like Cindarella? Nik is handsome, intelligent with a sexy as hell accent. He seems down to earth and just you're "typical " fantasy billionaire, or is he?
Petey is just an ordinary girl who works on a sheep ranch and males sculptures in her spare time. She comes to new York for her very own art show and meets Nik, looking like a drowned rat. The connection is nearly ins
Sheena
Kris
Jun 17, 2019
Sarah Kraman
Jul 22, 2019
Pandora Spocks is a sassy ginger and hopeless romantic, living her happily ever after in South Florida.

Pandora has had stories pinballing around in her head for years. At one point, she spent hours daydreaming in Mrs. Howe's ninth grade algebra class. She didn't learn much algebra, but she had some really good ideas. Recently she decided to try her hand at sharing those stories with others.

She e