Start by marking “Temporary Groom (Left At The Altar, #1)” as Want to Read:
Temporary Groom (Left At The Altar, #1)

Temporary Groom

(Left at the Altar #1)

A brand new, standalone spin-off from The Billionaire's Obsession series, and the first novella in the Left At The Altar series!!! You met Lia and Zeke in Billionaire Unloved, Jett and Ruby's book. Now you can find out what happened to them. Did Lia really marry the wrong guy?

Lia:

I thought I had my life all worked out. My wedding had been meticulously planned. All I had
Kindle Edition
Published June 5th 2018 by Golden Unicorn Enterprises Inc

To ask other readers questions about Temporary Groom, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Temporary Groom

Natalie Townson
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow. I really enjoyed this book it was such a sweet story about friendship developing into something more. I was excited to read Zeke and Lia when i met them in Billionaire Unloved and i have to say this story did not disapoint i was left wanting more!

Another hit from Author J.S. Scott

Isa Jones (Jo&Isalovebooks Blog)
Since I read Billionaire Unloved I was desperately waiting to read Zeke and Lea's love story. Once again I loved this book. Author J.S. Scott has given me another unforgettable story and I think by looking at all the reviews you can see how wonderful it is, people loved it!. Shame there aren't more stars in the rating system as I would love to have given Temporary Groom a million.

I am glad that TBO series has had a spin-off and that other authors are taking part in this project, can't wait to r
Isha Coleman
May 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: first-reads
Love and friendship collide amidst a comedy of errors. Zeke and Lia have a history. Will they let that shared history ruin their chance at a future as so much more? Temporary Groom takes a look into the eyes of love and walked away with this romantic's heart. From top to bottom Scott can do no less than perfect.
KB Kind
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I always enjoy JS Scott books. This was a short, sweet novella with the usual HEA I look forward to getting. If you are new to Ms. Scott you are in for a treat!
Jenny Brightman Harris
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received this book with the understanding that I could leave a voluntary and honest review.

In this book we meet Zeke and Lia. We meet these two characters first in Billionaire Unloved and though it shows a part of their dynamic we really learn about them in this book. Zeke and Lia have been friends for years now. The closer they get the more there seems to be one stumbling block after another in their road to getting on the same path. Both of them want the other but the timing is just never t
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Zeke and Lia have been friends a long time, and without the other knowing both have harbored more than "friend-like" feelings for one another, but acting on those feelings has never really been an option... until now. When Lia's fiance leaves her at the alter Zeke is the one who swoops in and saves her from complete humiliation, but days later she realizes she still needs a husband in order to claim her inheritance and make her dream a reality. If only she had a man in her life to help make that ...more
Bette Hansen
Jun 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really loved this book. It's a nice quick read that is a wonderful friends to lovers story. Lia and Zeke have been best friends for a long time and while they both have feeling for the other, neither has wanted to act on them fearing it will ruin their close friendship. When Lia finds herself a bride literally left at the altar, Zeke is the one who comes through for her. Then when she realizes her inheritance is in jeopardy unless she gets married, who else would she call for help other than Z ...more
Debbie Collins
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Temporary Groom is a short and sweet novella, featuring Lia Harper and Zeke Conner, best friends for a lot of years. Zeke has always been Lia's protector, her friend through thick and thin, her hero. Lia has always had Zeke's back, been there for him anytime he needed her and would walk through fire to see him happy. These two can finish each other's thoughts, predict what they will do under certain circumstances and love each other through anything.
When something happens that threatens to tear
Tracey Warren
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Zeke and Lia have been friends for years, he'd always been her hero, she'd wanted more, he didnt want to risk their friendship so they fell into the friend zone. Each had their relationships, but as Lia walking down the aisle drew really close, Zeke realised he couldnt let her make a huge mistake. But the fiance had got there first, sending his brother to say Lia wasnt good enough so he wasnt coming. The twist then came in the form of her grandmothers will, a requirement to marry, Zeke steps in, ...more
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Book one of the new spin off series by J. S. Scott.
You meet Zeke and Lia in Jett and Ruby story. Lia finds and befriends ruby who introduces her to Jett.
Lia has always love Zeke but after a failed attempt to interest him in sex she never tries to change their relationship.
Unfortunately she meets a dick of a guy who treats her like shit which infects her relationship with Zeke.
I love that they both love each other but can’t seem to get passed the friendship boundaries.
Zeke is a total gentlem
Vilma
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book about 2 long term friends who always had secret desires for each other but were afraid to share the truth with each other.

While Zeke an Lia told each other the truth about everything in life, they were never honest with each other about their true feelings for each other until Lia is forced to marry to gain her inheritance and almost marries the wrong man.

This story is full of love and fun. Zeke and Lia have great chemistry together and I look forward to reading more about the
Sandy Montemayor
Jun 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love all of J.S Scott's books, and this one was no different. It was such a great, short, loving story. I love the friendship Zeke and Lia, friends since high school and when he offers a way to get her inheritance by marrying her, she takes him up on his offer. A great read!!!
Susan
May 31, 2018 rated it really liked it
Zeke and Lia have been friends since she was 14 and he was 18 when he saved her from a bullying boy. And they stayed friends for years, never taking things further because each thought the other didn't have romantic feelings. A condition of her grandmother's will, and a fiancee that basically leaves her at the altar sets things in motion for things to change between Zeke and Lia.

Like many of Ms. Scott's books, a sweet, sexy read. It is a standalone. Ruby and Jett from Billionaire Unloved do mak
Ellen
Jun 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This story is a true romance. Zeke and Lia are so cute together. I related to this story as I married my high school sweetheart and have been together nearly 20 years.

I found this story to be very sweet. Zeke and Lia's love is beautiful and something that every couple should experience once in their lifetime.

I am a huge fan of J. S. Scott and once again, I have not been let down. Well done and thank you for another amazing book. A must read for all romantics at heart.
Niken Widyastuti
A 4.5 stars review

I loved this book! Best friend to lovers. Been in love with each other since as far as they could remember, yet they afraid to lose the friendship. Until they don’t.

I loved that the heroine was not a pathetic jilted bride. Lia was a smart woman who finally came to smart decision. The groom just beat her to the bush. Her best friend, Zeke, was really a nice guy and so sweet. Not very alpha, but I actually like him more. I love that the story evolved around how they finally accep
Angie Reed
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tabi Ann
The meaning of True Love

I don't think I have found a J.S. Scott book that I didn't love. I love how she takes these poor little woman and has them fall in love with handsome hot rich guys...It makes woman like us remember that money does not buy love.

Being in love with your best friend is things that some people understand. I have a best friend that I love to death, but a las he bats for the other team. But we would do anything for each other, just like Zeke and Lia do for each other.

I cannot he
Cynthia
May 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A novella of best friends becoming more

A temporary arrangement between friends after Lia is left at the alter.
Zeke is a wealthy attorney and best friend to Lia. Lia looks to claim her inheritance.
A temporary deal is struck ?

Debra
May 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-plus-plus
It's always a pleasure to read J.S Scott her books always capture and entice.

Zeke and Lia in love with each other but friends, neither knows .. Lucky for Lia her groom dumps her at the alter. From there the story gets interestingly hot.

Lia says about Zeke " a habit I couldn't brake, a dream I couldn't seem stop coveting."

Beautifully written with heart felt touching scenes through out.
Loved it.

Chantay
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lia Harper and Zeke Conner have been friends since high school. Years go by and Lia developes into a beautiful business woman. Zeke is handsome Harvard law graduate who’s the head of his law firm. They remain friends through out the years and both notice the desire that developes between them . Zeke regrets the missed opportunities to be with Lia years ago and Lia is too embarrassed to try to make another move. Until Lia’s fiancé leaves her at the alter, Zeke proposes marriage to “help” her unde ...more
Christina Reed
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved Zeke and Lia’s story and read it in one sitting. They had chemistry that was off the charts and their story sucked me in immediately. The pacing of the story was just right and I wanted Zeke for myself. This story illustrates how a misunderstanding can really affect a relationship and hopefully will remind others the importance of communication. I really loved this book and can’t wait for more.
Karen Alleyne
Title : Short and Sweet
It has always been my favorite reading a best friends to lovers romance. Therefore receiving this arc was an absolute treat !! I read it in one sitting , I love the connection between Zeke and Lia The way they anticipated each others wants and dislike . The way they are so protective of each other"s feelings and welfare . In addition , I enjoyed the family attachment . She already knows and loves his Mom and by extension his cousin and uncles . And he feelings the same fr
Cathy
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Yet another outstanding story. Zeke and Lia were best friends who were always there for each other. Crossing the friendship line was a risk that they were not willing to take until fate gave them no other choice. This story was so engaging that it was read in one sitting as I couldn’t stop myself. What a great HEA. I enjoy the stories we read of the lesser characters in other books.
Melanie Marnell
May 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing
From best friends to lovers to marriage should be a no brainer but it takes 14 years for Zeke and Lia to make the journey. Life kept getting in the way. Finally, when Lia is ready to walk down the aisle to another man, Zeke realizes he can't let that happen. Being left at the altar is the best thing that ever happened to Lia. Now she's married to her hero, lover and her best friend. What more could a girl want? Zeke feels the same way. Lia has been the woman of his dreams for so long and to thin ...more
Robin
May 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome story about how best friends help each other out when needed. A wonderful HEA story about best friends and how their relationship can be so much more.

Brenda
May 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a great read!! JS Scott has done it again!!! Lia and Zeke are best friends for many years. They have chemistry that is off the walls but fight being anything more than friends.

You can never go wrong reading a book written by JS Scott!! Can't wait see what she writes next!

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a honest review.
Patti
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved this friends to lover story!! Lia and Zeke have been friends since she was 14 and he saved her from a bully at school. Both having feelings for each other though but not crossing any lines! When Lia needs to be married by her 28th birthday, to inherit her grandmother money, Lia almost gets married to the wrong man. When he leaves Lia at the alter..well what is a best friend to do but marry his best friend!! Can Zeke show Lia that they can have a HEA?? This is a beautiful love story that yo ...more
Shyla Wright
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a story that grabs you and pulls you in from the beginning. How do you tell your best friend that you love? Well you do it on your birthday, when your very intoxicated! Lia has always loved her best friend Zeke but after her drunken declaration she vows to never say another word and pretends to move on. Zeke has been waiting for the right time to tell Lia how he feels? Its almost too late and Zeke vows to tell her the truth. Having the one person in your life you can count on no matter w ...more
Karen Banks
May 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Amazing ... only complaint .... to short!!
Debra Smith
Jun 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Lia and Zeke’s book… I could hardly wait for this story. I could see this one coming in Jett and Ruby’s book. I love this story. These two were friends first and just friends for years. Zeke has always been Lia’s best friend and the one she always turned to when times got tough or when she needed a friend. Zeke has always been there for Lia no matter what. He even signed on as her silent partner in her coffee shop to help support her.
Zeke knows Lia’s current beau. isn’t the one for her or the o
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Almost a Wedding (Left at the Altar #2)
  • Husband Material (Left at the Altar, #3)
  • Unorthodox Chemistry (The Unorthodox Trilogy #2)
  • Forgotten (The Deception Game, #2)
  • Mystic Realms: A Limited Edition Collection of Paranormal & Urban Fantasy Romances
  • Witness Protection Program (Masters of the Castle)
  • Rush (The Riptide Series #1)
  • Bolt #3 (Bolt Saga #3)
  • The Night Human Hunter (Hunter Trilogy #1)
  • Assassin's Soul (Angel Crusades, #1)
  • Abandoned Love (Love Sick, #2)
  • Unpredictable Love (Shades of Love, TRUST Series #6)
  • His To Master and Own (Miami Masters #5)
  • Tempted by the Viscount (A Shadows and Silk Novel)
  • Dragon Equinox: A Reverse Harem Dragon Romance (Immortal Dragons Book 6)
  • Tall, Dark and Tempting: A Best Friends to Lovers Romance (Tall, Dark and Sexy Series Book 3)
  • Christmas in Kentbury
  • The Pursuit of Mrs. Pennyworth
J.S. Scott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of erotic romance. She's an avid reader of all types of books and literature. Writing what she loves to read, J.S. Scott writes both contemporary erotic romance stories and paranormal romance erotics. They almost always feature an Alpha Male and have a happily ever after because she just can't seem to write them any other way!

Please v

Left at the Altar (6 books)
  • Almost a Wedding (Left at the Altar #2)
  • Husband Material (Left at the Altar, #3)
  • Wicked Wedding (Left at the Altar, #4)
  • Bad Blood (Left at the Altar #5)
  • Second Chances (Left at the Altar Book 6)