Start by marking “GUNNER (Hellbound Lovers MC, #6)” as Want to Read:
GUNNER (Hellbound Lovers MC, #6)

GUNNER

(Hellbound Lovers MC #6)

AVAILABLE on AMAZON - FREE on KINDLE UNLIMITED

Chastity Burke is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen,
And in my fucked up existence that’s something I don’t come across often.
I want her bent over my bike, hearing her sweet moans as I give her all the pleasure she can take.
But she belongs to another, or at least that’s what she wants everyone to believe.
He’s a vile piece
Published January 30th 2018 by Self-Published

To ask other readers questions about GUNNER, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about GUNNER

Natalie The Biblioholic
Feb 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2018, arc, dual-pov, mc-club
What’s better than an intense, sexy, badass, ex-military sniper, MC club bad boy who has a hard time sitting still but always has your back? When he trips all over himself trying to get it from a woman who is more than his match. One of the things I love most about this series, about this author, is that what you see is exactly what you get.

Hot hero? ✔
Sexy heroine? ✔
Action up the wazoo? ✔
Off-the-charts chemistry? ✔
Oodles of fiery passion? ✔

How do you find out the inner workings and future plans
Alaina
Holy Smokes!

I want the next book ASAP!

Gunner is the sixth book in this amazing Hellbound Lovers MC series. It's another dual POV from Gunner (the mysterious man) and Chastity (oh lord.. really? that's her name?). Once you meet them.. well you're going to fall in love with them. Just like you have with all of the other guys in this series.

So in this book, there's a new gang in town. Of course they work under the drug cartel that the Hellbound's just cant get rid of.. yet. Well Gunner sees a hot
Beth
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
What I love and enjoy about this series are all the amazing men ... Gunner is definitely one of my faves .. Chastity Burke ... I am pretty sure she has jumped to the top of my list on all of the ladies ...she is strong willed, funny, awesome great fashion skills, rides a bike and will not allow any of those hateful other biker dudes to cramp her style. For me this book the action parts seemed to flow better, drew you in more, I so enjoyed them more. I don't feel you need 2 read the other books i ...more
Kathy Rouchelle
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Hot read!! There's plenty of action in this installment of the Hellbound Lovers MC with Gunner's story and it's mostly in the bedroom (or on the roof :) ). But the main story line remains the same, with the MC getting a little closer to the mafia main man in hiding, La Cruz. Oh he's out there and the MC is still trying to bring him down while keeping their family safe.

The characters are well developed and Gunner is quite complex as he also suffers from PTSD that at certain times intensifies, th
It's Gunner's turn to find some love. When he spots a hot bod in a rival gang's headquarters. Chastity turns out to be an FBI agent undercover and Gunner is just the guy to join the mix and watch her back as she tries to bring down their mutual enemies. Of course, their fooling around with one another is a dangerous way to past the time between intel gathering.

Gunner had a predictable storyline, but the smut was pretty good. It was actually kind of nice to have a woman that wasn't meek or abused
Ginny Rose
Ohhh.. this is the dirtiest of the series and I have to admit, I love it.

Jason "Ghost" Gunner is a fight and flight sort of a man. He doesn't stay long in one place. He's there when his brothers need him, but gone when they don't. They are things he's coping with and putting down roots is NOT one of them. That is, until a certain blonde bombshell crosses his path. He doesn't understand the pull. The lust and the calm that comes from this beauty.

I don't know how Crimson Syn does it, but the ser
Felicia
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely LOVED this series. And it's not even finished yet!

I started this series because of the smut. From reading the blurbs for all the books they seemed like they were gonna be super smutty. And boy did these books come through! The smut was so good!

But let me just talk about the storyline for a second. Normally when you read a smutty book you sacrifice a good plot. But not when it came to this series. The storyline gets better and better with each book. It seemed like in the beginning of
Book Snob Sue
Jan 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
Gunner is one of the Hellbound Lovers that is always on the run, trying to outrun his ptsd. Chastity is an undercover FBI agent, that is posing as one of the clubs rivals old lady. As soon as Gunner sees her, he knows he wants her. These two have so much chemistry and when she brings him in undercover as her cousin...they can’t keep their hands of each other. She’s trying to bring down this rival gang’s leader because he killed her dad.

As always there is a lot of fast paced action, a shit ton o
Samantha
Jan 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it! It was super fast. Steamy as hell and full of action/suspense. Loved both characters. Definitely recommend. Great book and loved the cover.
Jenny Prose
Apr 20, 2018 rated it liked it
3 Stars
I really wanted to like Gunner and his story, but this insta-Love story missed the mark for me, especially with all the grammatical, punctuation and spelling not to mention holes and inconsistencies in the story. This book really needs to be read through by an editor.
Shiney
Aug 18, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
First off, I really like this series, I have read all of them from the beginning with Wolf to now Gunner. I have also read Dirty Obsession by Crimson Syn and thought that was really good. BUT.. This was my least favorite of the series because of errors in the story line among other issues.

Under my notes/highlights you'll see multiple typos. Those take a moment to realize what she's trying to say, but not a big deal. Then there are other more serious grammatical issues. I've seen in more than on
Sandy Knox
WOW! Nuff said?
This series is so Freakin Hot! Each book has a gorgeous extremely hot bad ass alpha biker who sees what he wants and gets it. This is Gunner and Chastity's story. Right from the start it gets your temperature rising. The first time Gunner sets eyes on Chastity his jeans get really tight and he knows he has to have this beautiful blonde haired sexy as f**k biker chick but she just so happens to be with the enemy. He decides right then and there that he will do whatever it takes to
Barbara
Jan 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Sexy as heck Hellbound Lovers are back and at it again. They are out to clean up the neighborhood and protect what is theirs. With the Los Perdidos gone, the club now has to deal with The Gremlins and The Porcupine who have taken over the Perdidos Territory. And of course La Cruz is still out there somewhere - is he behind The Gremlins take over and the new threats to the Hellhounds?

Jason Gunner, is what many call a ghost. He seems to appear and disappear with no one noticing. He’s also a no
Tessa
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
These Hellbound Lovers MC are ruthless, brutal and fierce. They are even meaner and nastier if you mess with the women they love. This series just gets better with each book and each member we learn about is sexier and hotter than the previous one. Gunner was an all-night read for me and it’s a good thing because there were plenty of NR moments that had me completely on edge.

Jason Gunner is so good at blending in, he’s considered a ghost. He can hide and not gain anyone’s attention. But there’s
Wendy Livingstone
Feb 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the 6th book in this amazing series, and is Gunner and Chastity’s story. Gunner is a nomad, and is extremely loyal to his MC Brother’s. The MC is still hot on the trail of the mafia main boss who is in hiding, La Cruz, while at the same time determined to keep their own families safe. Chastity is working undercover, and from the moment that she meets Gunner, their chemistry of off the charts. No spoilers though; this is a must read, you will not be disappointed! This is a well written st ...more
BCD Book Review - Rachel & Jen
Amount of sex 4 / 5
How explicit 4 / 5
Story 5 / 5
Overall: 5 / 5

I get so excited, like a little girl, when I see a new book in the Hellbound Lovers MC series. I love all the men and Gunner did not disappoint! The story was action packed and oh so steamy... just how I like them! I was hooked from the first page and read it in one sitting!

The book begins with Gunner and Diesel surveilling a rival MC called the Gremlins. Jason Gunner is a member of the Hellbound Lovers MC and was a sniper in the mili
Bookbytch5 janet Gray
Crimson this a great addition to HELLBOUND LOVERS MC)GUNNER is the 5TH story in Crimson HELL’S LOVERS MC series, Gunner (GHOST/NOMAD) and Chastity (FBI AGENT) story was awesome, I could not put it down until I finished it. it was hot and steamy plus there chemistry was off the charts they had an instant connection. Cant say to much with out spoiling the whole story, You just have to grab it when it goes live. I definitely recommend this book to everyone, I voluntarily reviewed an advance copy. 🏍 ...more
Lauren
This story is short, fast paced and action packed. I read this book in one sitting and wasn’t once bored. I really liked Gunner. I liked his strength and his attitude. I liked that as soon as he saw Chastity the second time (in the bar) he claimed her for himself. He may not have told her there and then but she was his. I liked Chastity. I liked that she had her head in the game. She knew what she was doing and was determined to try and take the bad guys down. The chemistry between Chastity and ...more
Amber Holder
Feb 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
I absolutely LOVE this series! I can't pick a favorite out of all of the guys so far but I can tell you that Gunner is at the top of my list! Great read!
Nicole Normand
Feb 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received a copy from the author; this is my honest review.
-Definitely funny and exciting. Lots of gang and drug action. Lots of LOL moments too.
-Jason and Chastity certainly don't play in the same field. Opposite attracts, as they say. Good chemistry between the two.
-Confused: How could they have sex in the building when the Gremlins were around? Would they hear?
-The editing seriously needs another pass: 10" then 9" (I think it shriveled in between chapters...), teach vs. teeth, etc.
Spunky N Sassy
Spunky N Sassy Rating: 5.0

~~~~~~~~~~Julie's ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Review~~~~~~~~~~

Gunner is ex military with the nightmares to prove it. While doing surveillance on the Gremlins, he sees Chasity. When she comes to the Hellbound Lovers for help, he takes the job. Together they all work to take La Cruz down. Can they make it out of this alive? A great read. Excellent writing with a fast paced, danger filled storyline.
Angie McGuire
Jan 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Decent read. Awesome characters. I love reading about all of the"family" with every read, so you get a continuation of the story with a standalone of that character. It's the best of both worlds when reading a series.

Gunner is the floater. He doesn't have a home but he's loyal to the hellbound lovers. In comes Chastity, which tilts his world over on its side. She is not who you think she is, and their story is kind of great. I voluntarily reviewed this book from the author, and I'm looking forw
Hannah Myers
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gunner and Chastity, oh my! Finally free of Los Perididos, the boys are cleaning up the neighborhood. Gunner has his sights set on Chastity but she is on a mission that Gunner doesn't know about...all he knows is that he will have her. Intent on taking down a very bad man, Chastity doesn't have the time for the extremely sexy man that won't give up. When new threats raise their ugly heads, will Gunner and Chastity be able to find their happy ending?
Julie Jackson
Reviewed for SNS

Sherry Bohrmueller
Feb 01, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a good addition to this series. Strong characters with an excellent story. I loved it,I couldn't put it down. Very good read.
Anita
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Once again Crimson Syn gives us a great story and awesome characters. Love this series. Love this author.
Nadine Bookaholic
I have been really enjoying this series, not only do we have some sexy badass bikers and the soft yet strong women they love we have an amazing story that weaves in and out of each of the books that keeps you on the edge of your seat because you really have no idea of what is going to happen next.

You can see my full review along with a #giveaway here: https://nadineisobsessedwithbooks.blo...
April   ♥"LOS" ♥
Gunner has always been on the outskirts of the Hellbound Lovers MC, used to living in the shadows and only being called in when his brothers need his expertise. So when he is called in as backup on a case his plan is to stay under the radar and get the job done. He never expects a woman to distract his from his job, but then again he wasn't prepared for a woman like Chastity Burke.

Chastity Burke is a woman with her own secrets and she has her sights set on Gunner. Will these two be able to work
Sandy S
Feb 16, 2018 rated it liked it
ABOUT THE BOOK: Release Date January 30, 2018

Chastity Burke is the most beautiful thing I’ve ever seen,
And in my fucked up existence that’s something I don’t come across often.

He’s a vile piece of crap that’s out to harm the Hellbound Lovers.
Destroying him will be my pleasure
As long as I get to keep what’s mine at the
Smashlybookalicousreviewingchicks
Every Ghost needs an Angel and that comes in the shape of Gunner and Chastity. Her name is fitting don’t ya thing?! Hehe Gunner is book six in the HBL MC series and probably one of the most anticipated to date. I say probably cause Knox is the most anticipated in my book. CS is being Jaded and holding out on us. You like that didn’t ya!
Gunner uses his ex-military sniper skills to aide the MC in plotting to bring down La Cruz and the other enemies being brought in. Just when you think that there
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Crimson Syn is a new erotica author. She delves into those hot and heavy stories where her characters are pushed to their sexual limits. Her wicked pen dips into every little niche, even if it’s wrong and kinky. Vanilla, BDSM, BBW and that twisted taboo is what she wants to make you crave.
Her Hellbound Lovers MC series is her first attempt at a bad boy biker series. If you're looking for sweet and

Hellbound Lovers MC (8 books)
  • Wolf (Hellbound Lovers MC, #1)
  • Grayson (Hellbound Lovers MC, #2)
  • Riggs (Hellbound Lovers MC, #3)
  • Cain (Hellbound Lovers MC, #4)
  • Seth (Hellbound Lovers MC, #5)
  • DIESEL (Hellbound Lovers MC, #7)
  • Knox (Hellbound Lovers MC, #8)