Start by marking “Vlad (The V Games, #1)” as Want to Read:
Vlad (The V Games, #1)

Vlad

(The V Games #1)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  3,180 Ratings  ·  549 Reviews
The Vasiliev name is a powerful one.
We rule with an iron fist and we do it well.
Being the eldest, I am Father’s best hope at keeping us at the top of the food chain.

Everything I do has purpose.
Everything I do has reason.
Until her.

I play my games thinking several moves ahead.
Power. Power. Power.
Until her.

The next move requires I marry and soon.
This will strengthen us and se
215 pages
Published February 26th 2018 (first published February 23rd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Vlad, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Jamielee Vlad is not having sex with both characters in this book. Someone else asked about the relationship overlaps. There is obvious overlap but trust me…moreVlad is not having sex with both characters in this book. Someone else asked about the relationship overlaps. There is obvious overlap but trust me you wont care. (less)
Hillary Marek Have you read the Pretty Little Doll's series by the same authors? It has some of the characters from this book in it.

Val Shameless ⚓️ Steamy Reads ⚓️
4 Smut Scale Stars...

...to the book.

And 0 stars to myself for not realizing this was a new release and thus no ready sequel.

Damn you, self.
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description~WRITING - PLOT - PACE~
So I have to admit I struggled a little with how to rate this one. The writing was f-cking fantastic. The pace was perfect. The plot was super engaging and had me turning the pages like a madwoman. Alas, the "romance" aspect just fell short for me. First, I LOATHE (view spoiler) so the minute I realized where this was heading I was disappointed. Now one could say I should have figured that out from the blurb, but the "hero" is basically (v
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

TICKLED PINK VLAD!

Book 1.
Purchase: | AMZ US | AMZ UK |
Blurb:
The Vasiliev name is a powerful one.
We rule with an iron fist and we do it well.
Everything I do has purpose.
Everything I do has reason.
Until her.
I play my games thinking several moves ahead.
Power. Power. Power.
Until her.
The next move requires I marry and soon.
This will strengthen us and secure our position.
But I am not to marry her.
I am to wed the eld
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

‘VLAD:’ is the first dark book in K.Websters & K. Dukey’s ‘The V Games’ Series.

So we have our three main characters, Diana who is arranged to marry Vlad, her younger sister Irina.

Twenty two year old Vlad Vasiliev knows how to play the game of life better than anyone, how could he not when he’s been groomed at a young age by the best, his father.
Vile
Vicious
Villainous
Vasiliey men aren’t weak, they bow to no one, th
Jessica-❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, dark
4.25
Ever since I found out K. Webster and Ker Dukey were writing a spinoff of the Pretty Little Dolls series, I've been dying to get my hands on this book! The whole concept of the V Games intrigued me, and I was interested in finding out more about Viktor's crazy family. In fact, Vlad was one of my most highly anticipated books of 2018, and thankfully, it did not disappoint! It's a fantastic start to what I'm sure will be a phenomenal series!

photo gggk_zpsgr0hbsiy.gif

The men and women in Vlad Vasilev's world do not ma
warhawke
Genre: Dark Romance
Type: Book 1 from The V Games series
POV: First Person – Dual
Rating:

Vlad Vasiliev was a powerful man. As the heir of his family empire, he worked hard to keep them at the top by being vicious and heartless. But that heart wasn't immune the moment he laid his eyes on the sister of his future wife.

Irina Volkov had always lingered in the background. As the second daughter, she was mere shadow behind her well loved sister. She had her own desires to fulfill but she must choose to
Deborah
Mar 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Re-read 17th - 18th July 2018.

Thought I’d do a review-read before Ven.

Original review.

Having seen all the brilliant 5* reviews I couldn’t resist this book. Now I’m not known for my patience and so I usually prefer to wait until a whole series is out but I just couldn’t.

I was glued to every page even when I didn’t particularly like what I was reading I was still hooked.
If I’m being honest as a rule I’m not a huge fan of sibling sharing but even that didn’t convince me to hold off and this actual
Jen
I love reading books that are written by Ker Dukey and K. Webster! This one wasn’t as dark as they usually write, but it still darker than most! I do wish I had of read this one before the last “Pretty Doll” book as I would have understood more of what went on in that book. In doing that though I would have wrecked certain secrets etc!!! I’m very tempted to go back and reread book four in Benny’s series though!!

Anyway, this is a great spin off series that I’m positive will become more and more e
Melanie (mells_view)
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ker and K Webster can honestly do NO WRONG together. They make dark magic together like some evil twisted witches, but in a good way. A real good way.

Vlad is book one of The V Games series, and it is full of everything amazing and awful. It’s essentially the introduction of characters that will be featured in this series, the dynamics of the V Games world, and the setting. The romance is dark and taboo. The sex is dark and taboo. The characters are terrible and amazing all wrapped into one big
CC

At 22 years old, Vlad Vasiliev is the first heir to a powerful family dynasty built upon illegal enterprise and the infamous V Games. Abiding his father’s wishes, Vlad is to marry the oldest daughter of another ruling family in order to solidify the Vasiliev name. Understanding the importance of such a union isn’t lost on Vlad but he also has his own agenda and he is ready to take his family to a new level.

“Even if I never use you. You are mine.”

Irina Volkov, the youngest sibling in her fam
Ker Dukey
Feb 26, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
* NOW LIVE! *
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Let the V Games Begin

I'm starting this review off with a warning. This is probably one of the darkest books I've ever read.
The Vasiliev family are one of the first families in the Russian mob.
Vasiliev men aren't weak
Vasiliev men bow to no one
Vasiliev men are kings

Vlad is the eldest son and he was raised by his father to play the game, to conquer and to win at all costs. He is emotionless, cold and dead inside. Vlad is exactly how he is described in the blurb.
Vile. Vicious. Villainous. Vasili
Jemima
Mar 07, 2018 rated it liked it
FOR GOODREADS

ARC

Holy Smut Balls!
I freaking honestly don't know what to write...
I hated this book yet I really liked it.
I was really uncomfortable reading certain parts of this book but on the other side....damn woman!!!
To be honest, I was expecting a really tragic love story... when you read that blurb, the romantic in you wants one, right? Nope! This book is filled with raw, sexual chemistry... nothing romantic.
Vlad is wild, intense and there is nothing sweet or innocent about this book.
So, if you are in the
Natalie The Biblioholic
Mar 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
Vlad was most definitely vile, vicious and villainous. Then again, it seemed all the men in this book were in some way, shape or form. And the women weren’t completely virtuous either. Somehow these characters worked to help create an entertaining story of the dark games and dastardly deeds the deadly and diabolical play.

Vlad has been promised to marry Diana, a girl who he grew up with and called friend. Too bad that he can’t keep his mind or his hands off of Diana’s little sister, Irina. Deter
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
Well, that was unexpected...

occasionally uncomfortable...

description

but mostly just smut-tastic!

Elle
4* war of hearts STARS!!

description

I might say that this book is one of the best in 2018 so far! The most exciting and leave me hangover for days until now. I'm sucker for mafia romance especially when the Russian involve. And... Oh my... Vlad already grab my attention since the announcement. Even the book is quickly became my fave, it still have some minor flaws.

As the oldest Vasiliev, Vlad has responsibility as the first family and V Games host. Many things happened within his family, including the dead
Carla Bulian
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Adoro os livros dessas autoras. Com esse não foi diferente. Testam a nossa sanidade. Essa história foi muito bem montada, e vamos entrando na onda dessa loucura!
Adorei. Aguardando os próximos, que prometem!
Snow
Vasiliev men aren’t weak.
Vasiliev men bow to no one.
Vasiliev men are kings.

And there's Vlad Vasiliev

then there's an arranged marriage for the sake of alliance, more power and greed.

then there's a desire, need and passion with the wrong sister, the one Vlad is not engaged to and yet she's everything he ever wanted, needed, desired.

she's the breath he breathes, she's his lifeline...and the lengths he'll go to, to have her...

and then, there's still the lingering question LOL, what exactly are
DW
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: the-v-games
5🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 for Vlad. Good Lord, that man was so yummy. A bit on the psycho side but still.

I was all wound up while reading Vlad. The man made me crazy but damn if he’s not the hottest thing that I have read lately!!!🔥
Ashi- A hopeless romantic girl :D

first of all, if you are wondering how come i read this non-safe book then-

just kidding there were 2 valid reasons for that-
1- i was in a mother of all funks and all of my reads were resulting into dnf.
2- like i have mentioned before, i keep maturing as a reader and getting more real with the fiction reality.

now on the book- if you are into a fast paced but not really well developed plot with confused characters then this is for you!

now i know what i mentioned above was a recipe to di
Jillian
Wow!! This is an amazing collaboration by K Webster and Ker Dukey. The Ks killed it!!

Vlad (the book) is captivating. I couldn't put it down. It was intense and ran me through a gamut of emotions.

Vlad (the main character) is harsh, powerful, unforgiving, violent, calculating, and always several steps ahead in all the games of life. He is bound by blood, family name, and honor to follow a certain path in life and that leads him to where our story really begins. Through glimpses of his thoughts,
Susan
"'You’d do more than paint me, you’d paint yourself all over my soul.'”

Some of my all-time favorite dark romance reads involve the power, animal passions and sheer savagery of an impossible romantic love within the culture of real and/or mythicized Russian organized crime organizations. If written well, these men are some of the hottest über Alpha beasts that make a girl go uhmmm and ahhhh… Bal'shoye spaseeba.

I will say that this duo of authors, which are new to me, have a wonderful grasp of all
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews

THE STORY:

Vasiliev men aren't weak
Vasiliev men bow to no one
Vasiliev men are kings

At 22 years old, Vlad Vasiliev is heir to his family’s illegal enterprise and infamous V Games. His duty and honour to the cause is vicious, ruthless and violent.

Vlad is betrothed to Diana Volkov, a marriage purely in order to solidify the Vasiliev name. Diana
Shari Kay
Jun 24, 2018 marked it as not-for-me  ·  review of another edition
So book 2 is out now...and so am I. I can't get behind a series with this level of whacked romanticism (view spoiler) just can't.

Sometimes a "hero" goes too far to be redeemed and the "heroine" that forgives him
chandler ainsley ❁
slaughter & skull-fuckery DOES actually equal romance

kidding, mostly. all jokes aside this was actually pretty damn entertaining.

i had no idea what to expect going into this, i thought "maybe vampires" "maybe weird freaking vampire sex" and sadly that wasn't the case. instead we get some weird russian mob/old money/misogyny type shit. russians, sweetie i am SO sorry an ugly bitch would even.

like... the plot: intriguing. the characters: nice (if a little one dimensional). the sex: HOT.

but
Beneath The Covers Blog
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alison, arcs, 2018-reads
Irina has always had a crush on the big bad Vlad but what happens when they are all grown up and he is suppose to marry her sister?

When I first heard these two authors were writing Vlad I was so excited. We got to see a little of Vlad in Pretty Broken Dolls AND of course I needed more of him.

These two ladies did not disappoint! Vlad is a power Russian who doesn't break or bend to anyone. He is every bit the dominaring male in and out of the bedroom.

Sweet little Irina was just that, sweet, but do
CaRo
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved it - really excited about this book. Recently all the mobster books were kind of a dissapointment the only let down with this book is that we have to wait for the next one in the series.
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
I love it when the book community raved and gush over authors who can definitely write dark romance and deliver it fantastically. In a way, they helped me choose and read books right up my alley and made me realize what I've missed all these years in my life. In as much as I wanna say I love all things dark, I wasn't still that in deep when it comes to this genre. I am still at the tip of the ice berg. My obsession started when my blog sisters kept on raving dark romances so I tried, I have love ...more
Dee's Books
Survival of the fittest is the V Games

Let's just say that "Vlad" by Ker Dukey and K. Webster was a dark tale of all things involving POWER & TABOO --- very twisted story --- ending with a HFN leading to book 2 (that we have to wait on)!

Diana, I'm rooting for YOU in book 2...

3.5 very twisted taboo stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***.5
Vasiliki
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars!

This is the story of Vlad and Irina! I need to confess that the story wasn't what I was expecting but I wasn't disappointed either. Ms. Webster and Ms. Dukey have both a unique writing style that kept my e-reader glued to my hands until the very last page! The plot was a bit surprising and there are so many questions that need answers!

Irina is the Shadow! I actually don't agree with the petname of Irina. She was a shadow because she chose to be one. She was also intelligent, strong, pass

Ker Dukey, Is based in the UK, where she lives with her husband and small children and also their beloved Goldendoodle, Murphy (who has yet to discover he isn't, in fact, a human)

When she's not lost in the world of her characters or being Mum, Ker likes to read and catch up with her followers on social media.

My books all tend to be darker romance, an edge of your seat, angst-filled reads. My adv

The V Games (2 books)