Start by marking “Vlad (The V Games, #1)” as Want to Read:
Vlad (The V Games, #1)

Vlad

(The V Games #1)

The Vasiliev name is a powerful one.
We rule with an iron fist and we do it well.
Being the eldest, I am Father’s best hope at keeping us at the top of the food chain.

Everything I do has purpose.
Everything I do has reason.
Until her.

I play my games thinking several moves ahead.
Power. Power. Power.
Until her.

The next move requires I marry and soon.
This will strengthen us and se
215 pages
Published February 26th 2018 (first published February 23rd 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Vlad, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)
Jamielee Vlad is not having sex with both characters in this book. Someone else asked about the relationship overlaps. There is obvious overlap but trust me yo…moreVlad is not having sex with both characters in this book. Someone else asked about the relationship overlaps. There is obvious overlap but trust me you wont care. (less)
Hillary Marek Have you read the Pretty Little Doll's series by the same authors? It has some of the characters from this book in it.

Start your review of Vlad (The V Games, #1)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
4 Smut Scale Stars...

...to the book.

And 0 stars to myself for not realizing this was a new release and thus no ready sequel.

Damn you, self.
Eve (Between The Bookends)
Feb 22, 2018 rated it really liked it

description~WRITING - PLOT - PACE~
So I have to admit I struggled a little with how to rate this one. The writing was f-cking fantastic. The pace was perfect. The plot was super engaging and had me turning the pages like a madwoman. Alas, the "romance" aspect just fell short for me. First, I LOATHE (view spoiler) so the minute I realized where this was heading I was disappointed. Now one could say I should have figured that out from the blurb, but the "hero" is basically (v
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

MY REVIEW can also be found on my blog:
KITTY KATS CRAZY ABOUT BOOKS

‘VLAD:’ is the first dark book in K.Websters & K. Dukey’s ‘The V Games’ Series.

So we have our three main characters, Diana who is arranged to marry Vlad, her younger sister Irina.

Twenty two year old Vlad Vasiliev knows how to play the game of life better than anyone, how could he not when he’s been groomed at a young age by the best, his father.
Vile
Vicious
Villainous
Vasiliey men aren’t weak, they bow
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
4.25
Ever since I found out K. Webster and Ker Dukey were writing a spinoff of the Pretty Little Dolls series, I've been dying to get my hands on this book! The whole concept of the V Games intrigued me, and I was interested in finding out more about Viktor's crazy family. In fact, Vlad was one of my most highly anticipated books of 2018, and thankfully, it did not disappoint! It's a fantastic start to what I'm sure will be a phenomenal series!

photo gggk_zpsgr0hbsiy.gif

The men and women in Vlad Vasilev's world do not
warhawke
Genre: Dark Romance
Type: Book 1 from The V Games series
POV: First Person – Dual
Rating:

Vlad Vasiliev was a powerful man. As the heir of his family empire, he worked hard to keep them at the top by being vicious and heartless. But that heart wasn't immune the moment he laid his eyes on the sister of his future wife.

Irina Volkov had always lingered in the background. As the second daughter, she was mere shadow behind her well loved sister. She had her own desires to fulfill but she must choose to
Deborah
Mar 04, 2018 rated it really liked it
Re-read again 21st - 22nd January 2019
Ready for Vas

Re-read 17th - 18th July 2018.
Ready for Ven.

Original review.

Having seen all the brilliant 5* reviews I couldn’t resist this book. Now I’m not known for my patience and so I usually prefer to wait until a whole series is out but I just couldn’t.

I was glued to every page even when I didn’t particularly like what I was reading I was still hooked.
If I’m being honest as a rule I’m not a huge fan of sibling sharing but even that didn’t convince me t
Jen
I love reading books that are written by Ker Dukey and K. Webster! This one wasn’t as dark as they usually write, but it still darker than most! I do wish I had of read this one before the last “Pretty Doll” book as I would have understood more of what went on in that book. In doing that though I would have wrecked certain secrets etc!!! I’m very tempted to go back and reread book four in Benny’s series though!!

Anyway, this is a great spin off series that I’m positive will become more and more e
CC

At 22 years old, Vlad Vasiliev is the first heir to a powerful family dynasty built upon illegal enterprise and the infamous V Games. Abiding his father’s wishes, Vlad is to marry the oldest daughter of another ruling family in order to solidify the Vasiliev name. Understanding the importance of such a union isn’t lost on Vlad but he also has his own agenda and he is ready to take his family to a new level.

“Even if I never use you. You are mine.”

Irina Volkov, the youngest sibling in her f
Melanie (mells_view)
Feb 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ker and K Webster can honestly do NO WRONG together. They make dark magic together like some evil twisted witches, but in a good way. A real good way.

Vlad is book one of The V Games series, and it is full of everything amazing and awful. It’s essentially the introduction of characters that will be featured in this series, the dynamics of the V Games world, and the setting. The romance is dark and taboo. The sex is dark and taboo. The characters are terrible and amazing all wrapped into one b
Heather❀Book and a Blanket❀
Let the V Games Begin

I'm starting this review off with a warning. This is probably one of the darkest books I've ever read.
The Vasiliev family are one of the first families in the Russian mob.
Vasiliev men aren't weak
Vasiliev men bow to no one
Vasiliev men are kings

Vlad is the eldest son and he was raised by his father to play the game, to conquer and to win at all costs. He is emotionless, cold and dead inside. Vlad is exactly how he is described in the blurb.
Vile. Vicious. Villainous. Vasi
Natalie ✩★ The Biblioholic ★✩
Vlad was most definitely vile, vicious and villainous. Then again, it seemed all the men in this book were in some way, shape or form. And the women weren’t completely virtuous either. Somehow these characters worked to help create an entertaining story of the dark games and dastardly deeds the deadly and diabolical play.

Vlad has been promised to marry Diana, a girl who he grew up with and called friend. Too bad that he can’t keep his mind or his hands off of Diana’s little sister, Irina. Deter
Sentranced Jem
Mar 07, 2018 rated it liked it
FOR GOODREADS

ARC

Holy Smut Balls!
I freaking honestly don't know what to write...
I hated this book yet I really liked it.
I was really uncomfortable reading certain parts of this book but on the other side....damn woman!!!
To be honest, I was expecting a really tragic love story... when you read that blurb, the romantic in you wants one, right? Nope! This book is filled with raw, sexual chemistry... nothing romantic.
Vlad is wild, intense and there is nothing sweet or innocent about this book.
So, if you are in
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
Well, that was unexpected...

occasionally uncomfortable...

description

but mostly just smut-tastic!

Elle
4* war of hearts STARS!!

description

I might say that this book is one of the best in 2018 so far! The most exciting and leave me hangover for days until now. I'm sucker for mafia romance especially when the Russian involve. And... Oh my... Vlad already grab my attention since the announcement. Even the book is quickly became my fave, it still have some minor flaws.

As the oldest Vasiliev, Vlad has responsibility as the first family and V Games host. Many things happened within his family, including the dead
Ashi- A hopeless romantic girl :D

first of all, if you are wondering how come i read this non-safe book then-

just kidding there were 2 valid reasons for that-
1- i was in a mother of all funks and all of my reads were resulting into dnf.
2- like i have mentioned before, i keep maturing as a reader and getting more real with the fiction reality.

now on the book- if you are into a fast paced but not really well developed plot with confused characters then this is for you!

now i know what i mentioned above was a recipe to d
SusanAhh
"'You’d do more than paint me, you’d paint yourself all over my soul.'”

Some of my all-time favorite dark romance reads involve the power, animal passions and sheer savagery of an impossible romantic love within the culture of real and/or mythicized Russian organized crime organizations. If written well, these men are some of the hottest über Alpha beasts that make a girl go uhmmm and ahhhh… Bal'shoye spaseeba.

I will say that this duo of authors, which are new to me, have a wonderful grasp of all
Snow
Vasiliev men aren’t weak.
Vasiliev men bow to no one.
Vasiliev men are kings.

And there's Vlad Vasiliev

then there's an arranged marriage for the sake of alliance, more power and greed.

then there's a desire, need and passion with the wrong sister, the one Vlad is not engaged to and yet she's everything he ever wanted, needed, desired.

she's the breath he breathes, she's his lifeline...and the lengths he'll go to, to have her...

and then, there's still the lingering question LOL, what exact
DW
Feb 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: the-v-games
5🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 for Vlad. Good Lord, that man was so yummy. A bit on the psycho side but still.

I was all wound up while reading Vlad. The man made me crazy but damn if he’s not the hottest thing that I have read lately!!!🔥
Jillian
Wow!! This is an amazing collaboration by K Webster and Ker Dukey. The Ks killed it!!

Vlad (the book) is captivating. I couldn't put it down. It was intense and ran me through a gamut of emotions.

Vlad (the main character) is harsh, powerful, unforgiving, violent, calculating, and always several steps ahead in all the games of life. He is bound by blood, family name, and honor to follow a certain path in life and that leads him to where our story really begins. Through glimpses of his thoughts,
chan ☆
slaughter & skull-fuckery DOES actually equal romance

kidding, mostly. all jokes aside this was actually pretty damn entertaining.

i had no idea what to expect going into this, i thought "maybe vampires" "maybe weird freaking vampire sex" and sadly that wasn't the case. instead we get some weird russian mob/old money/misogyny type shit. russians, sweetie i am SO sorry an ugly bitch would even.

like... the plot: intriguing. the characters: nice (if a little one dimensional). the sex: HOT.

but holy
Naomi
This book was beyond disturbing and I don't mean that in a good way. Lord knows I like dark shit, I'm into some pretty twisted stuff when it comes to this genre of romance but this wasn't right. Sorry, not sorry.

I've read plenty of mafia books, plenty of dark, gritty and depraved books but this one was something else entirely. I can't believe it has so many great reviews that led me to believe this was going to be a good story. And fuck it for being well written too because I kept reading.

Rape d
Dee's Reading Zone
Survival of the fittest is the V Games

Let's just say that "Vlad" by Ker Dukey and K. Webster was a dark tale of all things involving POWER & TABOO --- very twisted story --- ending with a HFN leading to book 2 (that we have to wait on)!

Diana, I'm rooting for YOU in book 2...

3.5 very twisted taboo stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ***.5
Phuong ✯
#1 Vlad – 3 stars
#2 Ven – 3 stars
#3 Vas – 3.75 stars

if you see me reading trashy mafia books, look the other way because i can't seem to stop 😂

Vlad wasn't the worst mafia book I've read, but it wasn't great either. i love a good anti-hero, but they still need to have some morals you know? mafia deals with a lot of dubious content, but i'm really not a fan of human trafficking which a couple of families in this series deal with. seeing how these people buy girls to train them to be sex slaves? ew
Kay's Blushing Book Reviews

THE STORY:

Vasiliev men aren't weak
Vasiliev men bow to no one
Vasiliev men are kings

At 22 years old, Vlad Vasiliev is heir to his family’s illegal enterprise and infamous V Games. His duty and honour to the cause is vicious, ruthless and violent.

Vlad is betrothed to Diana Volkov, a marriage purely in order to solidify the Vasiliev name. Diana
CaRo
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved it - really excited about this book. Recently all the mobster books were kind of a dissapointment the only let down with this book is that we have to wait for the next one in the series.
Mirjam
Feb 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Vile.
Vicious.
Villainous.
Vasiliev.

Vlad Vasiliev, 22, heir to the most powerful Russian mob family, older brother of Viktor.
Vlad is A ruthless, fighting killing machine. A winner. You can’t go nose-to-nose with someone like me and come out unscathed. I always win. I. Do. What. I. Want.
Vlad, Strong. Formidable. Beautiful. is destined to marry Diana Volkov, 24, heir to the Volkov family business but Vlad is infatuated with Diana’s younger sister, Irina.

Irina “Shadow” Volkov, 18, seen but not hear
aNneMarLi - Chatterbooks Book Blog
I love it when the book community raved and gush over authors who can definitely write dark romance and deliver it fantastically. In a way, they helped me choose and read books right up my alley and made me realize what I've missed all these years in my life. In as much as I wanna say I love all things dark, I wasn't still that in deep when it comes to this genre. I am still at the tip of the ice berg. My obsession started when my blog sisters kept on raving dark romances so I tried, I have love ...more
Beneath The Covers Blog
Feb 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs, alison, 2018-reads
Irina has always had a crush on the big bad Vlad but what happens when they are all grown up and he is suppose to marry her sister?

When I first heard these two authors were writing Vlad I was so excited. We got to see a little of Vlad in Pretty Broken Dolls AND of course I needed more of him.

These two ladies did not disappoint! Vlad is a power Russian who doesn't break or bend to anyone. He is every bit the dominaring male in and out of the bedroom.

Sweet little Irina was just that, sweet, but do
Charee ♡
Apr 11, 2020 rated it liked it
3 stars

I really wanted to like this book enough to give it 4+ stars (and, don’t get me wrong, there were some aspects of it I enjoyed), but I read a similar book a few weeks ago that I’m still not over about a mafia romance where the hero ends up falling for the wrong sister than the one he was originally supposed to marry, which was (view spoiler) and I couldn’t help but compare the two throughout the book.
Vasiliki
Mar 09, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars!

This is the story of Vlad and Irina! I need to confess that the story wasn't what I was expecting but I wasn't disappointed either. Ms. Webster and Ms. Dukey have both a unique writing style that kept my e-reader glued to my hands until the very last page! The plot was a bit surprising and there are so many questions that need answers!

Irina is the Shadow! I actually don't agree with the petname of Irina. She was a shadow because she chose to be one. She was also intelligent, strong, pass
Maryse's Book Blo...: Vlad (The V Games #1) 19 13 Jul 04, 2019 06:42PM

• El Malo
  • The Sweetest Oblivion (Made, #1)
  • Sweet Temptation
  • Renner's Rules
  • Pearson (Four Fathers, #3)
  • Cold Cole Heart
  • The Maddest Obsession (Made #2)
  • Blackstone (Four Fathers, #1)
  • My Torin
  • Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies, #1)
  • Twisted Pride (The Camorra Chronicles #3)
  • Collateral
  • Twisted Emotions (The Camorra Chronicles #2)
  • Finding Rhiannon (Lilith's Army MC, #2)
  • Kingston (Four Fathers, #2)
  • Mine (Ties that Bind, #1)
  • Damage
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)

Ker Dukey, Is based in the UK, where she lives with her husband and small children and also their beloved Goldendoodle, Murphy (who has yet to discover he isn't, in fact, a human)

When she's not lost in the world of her characters or being Mum, Ker likes to read and catch up with her followers on social media.

My books all tend to be darker romance, an edge of your seat, angst-filled reads. My adv

The V Games (3 books)
  • Ven (The V Games, #2)
  • Vas  (The V Games, #3)

News & Interviews

“She’s my light—she illuminates my sky. My world. When we’re together, sparks fly, igniting us both, and no one could dull our shine” 2 likes
“You’d do more than paint me, you’d paint yourself all over my soul.” 1 likes