Start by marking “Priestess Bound (Guardians of Sky and Shadow, #2)” as Want to Read:
Priestess Bound (Guardians of Sky and Shadow, #2)

Priestess Bound

(Guardians of Sky and Shadow #2)

Phoebe is the fated priestess, a channel for magic, whether she likes it or not. She has little power of her own—or does she? A piece of golden jewelry might hold the key to a plot to suppress the priestess’ true magic.

Until she can find the secrets, however, she has to stay alive and keep her four guardians in line:
Sir Forrest, her grumpy and reluctant but truly devoted p
Published March 7th 2018

To ask other readers questions about Priestess Bound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Priestess Bound

Start your review of Priestess Bound (Guardians of Sky and Shadow, #2)
Jaime (Two Chicks on Books)
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really liked book 1 but I loved this one! We got more backstory which was a plus and more sexytimes!!! I really can’t wait to read book 3!
Lola
Ever since I finished the first book in this series I've been looking forward to book 2. As soon as it released I bought a copy and started reading it. Priestess Bound was just as good book 1, I think I even enjoyed it a bit more. There were quite some interesting developments and reveals in this book and I just wanted to keep reading and see how things would unfold. And I was sad when the story ended as I just want the next book now.

The first few chapters didn't fully pull me into the story, bu
Coco.V
Nov 14, 2019 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (11/14/2019)! 🎁
Jessica Robbins
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-kindle
For complete review check out my blog at https://booksaplentybookreviews.blogs... ...more
Esmeralda Felan
Mar 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love Dragons

At first this book was frustrating me to no end! It seemed that Phoebe had no fight in her. I’m glad she proved me wrong. My guardians are everything and I can’t wait until they finally start working as a team. It will be magical when they do. Need the next book ASAP!
Le Durecka
Mar 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
Ok now it's getting interesting. The shift in the book is that now we get other characters' voices in the chapters. It's no longer only written from the heroine's perspective. I could distinguish who was speaking easily. I have a pet peeve of authors too often making characters sound the same in the first person perspective. I didn't have to flip back to the start of the chapter to see whose head I was in- I could easily tell in this book. The world building continues to be strong. I don't like ...more
LaShanta Charles
Mar 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
There was so much intrigue and entertainment in this book. I enjoyed this book a lot more than I did the first one.
I liked getting to know Himiko, but the interaction with the emperor upset me. It was good that you could never tell what he waafeeling and how genuine it was.
I absolutely hate all the interaction with Abel. He was always so back and forth. The same can be said for Niko, but it made for pretty good entertainment.
The one thing I hated the most was Phoebe seeming so weak. Not when it
Natasha
Feb 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cannot wait for the next book!

I couldn't put it down. Read it every chance I got. I am not quite sure if the emperor really believes he is doing the right thing, or if he just wants the power under his control. I am on Phoebes side, and I am glad she has all her guardians finally together with her! I cannot wait for the next book to see what happens.
Britan
Jun 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
Good book

I liked this book. Pheobe is coming into her own and it's nice to see. One thing that is annoying though is how the guys always make decisions for her. Yes she tries to put her foot down but she always goes along with what they want. In the next book in hoping she gets some power of her own and can stand up for herself without backing down.
SLS Sparks
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

This series continues to get better. The only thing I wish is that the MC would be a bit stronger, seems like she is a tad bit of a push over to the guys, and I definitely would want to be stingy and not share, even with another guy. Anyway, other than that great series.
Matilde Damkier
Apr 07, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: genre-fantasy
"I am never getting out of this fucking city!" - Sir Forrest

That's kind of how this book felt.
Sure, we got a bit more background on the whole priestess/opening the gates- thing, and we resolved a couple of other issues.
But this really felt like a filler book.
Still, it seems like the action will pick up again in the next one, so I'll be reading on in the series.
Lola
Feb 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Love it!

Forrest kind of gets on my nerves but I love Phoebe and all the other characters. Also I love how we're starting to learn even more of the history of the priestess. The author does a great job of showing how a history can be manipulated into something else, because the winners often tell the stories from their side. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
Brittney
Mar 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great reverse harem story

I really like this series! What I'm most impressed with is the individual growth of phoebe's guardians. They all have their own personalities and lives that they're dealing with. The plot is great too, and I like that the emperor and elders makes you question things. I can't wait for the next one.
Katie
May 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I love this series!! Pheobe and her guardians (and protector) are so swoony!! I love how well written the book is and the intrigue in the plot. Not to mention the sexy scenes are so hot. Can't wait to read the next one!! ...more
Citlali Johnson
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loving this series

In this second book we get to know the guys better their personality, their history ,their roles. And our girl is finally growing up, coming in to her power and learning what's the real role of the priestess . Soooooo many possibility can wait to read the next .
Anastasia (Stasia) Green
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Must read

This series is quickly becoming one of my favorites. Book #2 picks up exactly where the first left off. The character development along with the writing and plot draws you in,.
Caron Aspinall
Oct 13, 2020 rated it really liked it
Not as good as first

As title says not that great but still makes me want to read the next one. A few good twists that interest yo u. Roll on the next book
Shannon
Mar 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Really loved this! A great sequel. I can’t wait to see what comes next!
Amanda Bond
May 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Excellent storyline and characters that you grow to love. . . . . . . . . . . .
Tina Jeademann
Dec 28, 2018 rated it really liked it
In the First book the Prince and Princess are twins. In the second book the Prince is looking at a picture of the two of them and says she is 12 and he is 14... ?
Nikki
A
Mar 31, 2019
Ki
Oct 13, 2018

• Consort of Thorns (The Witch's Consorts, #2)
  • Guardians of Magic (Guardians of the Fae #1)
  • Hunted (Haven Realm Chronicles, #1)
  • Maiming (To Tame a Shifter #3)
  • Consort of Pain (The Witch's Consorts, #3)
  • Wrath of One (Origins of the Six #4)
  • Guardians of Hellfire (Guardians of the Fae #2)
  • Guardians of Moonlight (Guardians of the Fae #3)
  • Hopeless Magic (Hopeless #1)
  • Consort of Light (The Witch's Consorts, #5)
  • Consort of Fire (The Witch's Consorts, #4)
  • Consort of Secrets (The Witch's Consorts #1)
  • Destruction of Two (Origins of the Six #3)
  • Claiming (To Tame a Shifter #2)
  • Hopeless Sacrifice (Hopeless #4)
  • Hopeless Kingdom (Hopeless #2)
  • Bane of Dragons (Sera's Curse #1)
  • Love the Sea (Saved by Pirates #2)
Lidiya Foxglove grew up on a steady diet of fairy tales, folklore and fantasy and also reads way too much manga. Fantasy romance is her favorite thing in the world, but she likes it steamy. She also loves cats and tea--it's cliche for a reason! ...more

Guardians of Sky and Shadow (3 books)
  • Priestess Awakened (Guardians of Sky and Shadow, #1)
  • Priestess Unleashed (Guardians of Sky and Shadow, #3)

News & Interviews