Start by marking “Queerly Loving (Queerly Loving, #2)” as Want to Read:
Queerly Loving (Queerly Loving, #2)

Queerly Loving

(Queerly Loving #2)

4.11  ·  Rating details ·  27 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
In part two of Queerly Loving, our authors bring you short stories with characters across the fantastic queer spectrum, with endings that will leave you warm and smiling. Trans love interests, demisexual characters trying to find their way in the world, bisexual characters dealing with a heartbreak in the best way, and lesbians on escapades.

Dragons roar into life, dystopia
Published February 15th 2018 by Queer Pack

To ask other readers questions about Queerly Loving, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Queerly Loving

M. Hollis
Jan 27, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Our anthology is coming out on February 15!!

My short story The Warrior and The Dragon is an epic tale of queer girls, dragons, and grey morality. Much more subtle romance and much more action for anyone who wanted to read something like this from me.

If you want to request a reviewer copy, go here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Dsu4...
Cameron Van Sant
Mar 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Yet again, it's time for my unbiased-no-wait-totally-biased review which I'm pasting from twitter, where I livetweeted it.

MORE THAN ANYTHING by EDEN S. FRENCH

GASPING FOR AIR by PASCAL J. ELLEN
15 tram rides/10 prescription shades

THE WARRIOR AND THE DRAGON by
Alexa
I received a free review copy from the author M. Hollis in exchange for an honest review.

Read on my blog.

While I enjoyed the first volume more, this one was still an enjoyable read.

more than anything by eden s. french: This story is about a teenage girl in a post-apocalyptic setting who risks her neck to get testosterone for her transgender male friend. Honestly, my only complaint about this story is that it was short. I would love to read a full-length novel version of this. (4.5/5 stars) tw. f
Abi (The Knights Who Say Book)
Rating is based on the average of the rating I gave each short story. I didn't like it as much as the first volume, which I gave 3.5 stars, but there were a few stories I really liked: More Than Anything by Eden French, Tenderness by Xan West, and The Mermaid and the Pirate by Cameron Van Sant. Those are, respectively, a dystopian story about a girl dealing with a mutant gang, a contemporary story about recovering from a breakup, and a science fiction story about a pirate whose spaceship picks u ...more
Nathan Burgoine
Mar 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: anthologies, glbt
Loved this so much I'm going to revisit it week by week for Sunday Shorts.

First up? "More Than Anything," by Eden S. French.
Leah
This is a great collection of queer short stories! Read the review on my blog!
m.a.
Feb 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtqiap-rep
I received an arc from one of the writers (Xan West) in the anthology.

I really enjoyed most of these stories and I thought the mixture of genres worked very well although I am not a big fan of mixing genres (I get confused very easily.) There is so much in this anthology and the representation of queerness made me so happy.
Benni
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, ebooks
Review also posted on my blog: https://bennilovesbooks.wordpress.com...

I received an eARC from M. Hollis, one of the authors in this anthology.

This book promises queer, and it gives you queer. Every single story in this anthology was wonderful for me; a few stand out for me more than others, but I loved every tale here. You get a cute mix of genres in this anthology; there's fantasy, post-apocalyptic, contemporary... There's a little bit of something for everyone here.

There is a huge variety of
Annie
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Since I stated in my review on Queerly loving Part 1: “let's wait for part 2 of the anthology until the final verdict is announced”. Let us get the drumroll and get to the announcing part: loved it! I must confess that I was reluctant at first to get to the reading part of it – Short story reading is, for me, quite something different than reading whole books. You could compare it to eating a piece of chocolate (the short story) and eating the whole damn bar (book). But in this case, I needn’t h ...more
Carolina
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
I received an ARC from M. Hollis, one of the authors in this anthology.

You come for the queerness, you get the queerness.
This anthology has so much variety. Every story has a different genre. Every story has different kinds of queer characters that will resonate with you regardless of who you are. And if you came looking for queer representation, you'll probably find some here.
I loved these stories. I loved the well-rounded characters who feel like real people taking their lives into their own h
Mo
This is a very nice collection of queer short stories. The two stand-outs for me were “Tenderness” by Xan West, which is gorgeous, gentle, and hopeful in exactly the ways I needed, and “Gasping for Air” by Pascal J. Ellen, which perfectly captured so much love in those moments of staying out too late because everything feels exactly right.
Katie Guttenberg
Feb 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I received an advanced copy from one of the authors

Omg this book was amazing and everyone needs to read it
Shelby Eileen
Feb 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rtc
Emily
More than Anything by Eden S. French--SciFi/Fantasy, Trans Rep
Tenderness by Xan West--Bi Rep, NB rep, Autistic Rep
A Kiss Between Altar Boys by Andrew L. Huerta--latino/hispanic rep, m/m
Kin, Painted by Penny Stirling--Fantasy, poly rep, trans rep, nb rep, ace/aro rep
Gasping for Air by Pascal J. Ellen--
The Warrior and the Dragon by M. Hollis--
Detective and Mrs. Baker by Alia Boyd--
The Mermaid and the Pirate by Cameron Van Sant--
Rachel
Mar 10, 2018
Claire Hennessy
rated it did not like it
Feb 07, 2018
Asajii
Mar 04, 2018
Ellis Rose Hall
Xan West
Jan 27, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Shan(Littleirishbookcat)
Irina Vérène
Troubletail
Amara
Feb 09, 2018
Goodreads Librari...: can you pls add me as an author to this anthology? 3 203 Jan 27, 2018 10:46AM
Benson spent her childhood wrapped up in any book she could get her hands on and—as her mother likes to tell people at parties—even found a way to read in the shower. Moving on from writing bad poetry (thankfully) she started to write stories. About anything and everything. Tearing her from her laptop is a fairly difficult feat, though if you come bearing coffee you have a good chance.
When not wri

Queerly Loving (2 books)
  • Queerly Loving (Queerly Loving, #1)