Start by marking “The Yin to His Yang (Nocturne Falls Universe)” as Want to Read:
The Yin to His Yang (Nocturne Falls Universe)

The Yin to His Yang

(Nocturne Falls Universe)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  99 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
New York code enforcement officer Griffin Dunlap inherits two neighboring properties in Nocturne Falls, and just in time, since the down payment is due soon on his own dream house in Brooklyn. So he heads south in hopes of a quick sale.

Witch and cat rescuer Stevie Mercer can’t bear the thought of losing her cozy cottage. After all the improvements she’s made to the place,
Published February 14th 2018 by Sugar Skull Books

To ask other readers questions about The Yin to His Yang, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Yin to His Yang

Kristine (A Cozy Booknook)
This is acute, fun, quick story. The characters are fun and a little quirky, it was enjoyable getting to know them. I look forward to reading more from this author in the future.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher, my review has been voluntarily submitted.
Gwessie Tee
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Naughtiness 2 *

Absolutely love this book, another beautiful story and adored the characters as well as how the story unfolds.

As always I will not give spoilers, however I will say is that this beautiful romantic supernatural mystery has everything from impish kitties and mysterious happenings to giggles, fun and a beautiful story for Stevie and Griffin, we do see some older faces and some new ones, definitely recommend reading.

Thank you Wynter for writing it and giving me the honour of reading i
Anna Salamatin
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Nocturne Falls is a town that celebrates Halloween 365 days a year. It’s just a show for the tourists to hide the fact that vampires, werewolves, and witches, live there. So when Griffin Dunlap (New York code enforcement officer) ininherits two cottages in Nocturne Falls, he heads to Georgia to get them sold because the down payment is due soon on the town house he wants in Brooklyn. Stevie Mercer (witch and cat rescuer) is just beside herself at the thought of losing her cottage. She’s put so m ...more
Myriam
Feb 14, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: kristen-painter
This is the third story in the Nocturne Falls Universe by this author and I am almost seeing a pattern, meaning that I might really like the next book. I find a certain lack of consistency in this author. First book I didn't like much, second I loved and this one I didn't like much.
This story focuses on Stevie, a witch with tons of baggage who is more concerned with saving stray cats than solving her own problems. I mean, cats are lovely and if you do this to help, instead to avoid other stuff,
Madison Warner Fairbanks
The Yin to His Yang by Wynter Daniels

A paranormal novella from the Kindle world of Nocturne Falls where every day is Halloween allowing the local residents to walk openly among the tourists.

A Witch, cats, and a trouble making ghost are all in the path of Griffin selling the houses he owns in Nocturne Falls.
A slow start. A happy ending makes us content. The grandmother had a cute pushy personality.
Suzan
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this, Stevie and Griffin were a great couple and I'm glad everything worked out for them!
Feb 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
A great story ! Fun to read and quick. Loved the nocturne theme witches and ghosts! Liked that the main character rescued cats as well well worth reading !!
Kay
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Stevie Mercer’s home is the Zen center of Nocturne Falls, she also has rescue cats. Griffin Dunlap has just inherited his Aunts house and the property next door, Stevie Mercer’s home. Griffin wants to fix up and sell the properties and use the money as a down payment for a house in New York. Stevie doesn’t want to lose her home or her cats. Neither is looking for love but when strange things and accidents start to happen they are thrown together. This story has magic, mystery and some laughs. Yo ...more
Betty
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Welcome to Nocturne Falls where tourists go to see a Halloween theme town and unbeknownst to them is full of witches, vampires, genies and other supernatural beings.
Stevie Mercer is a white witch and cat rescuer. She also holds meditation and yoga classes in her home. Her landlady, who had the house next to her, has died and she'll miss her. Stevie hopes she'll be able to stay in her home, she's put a lot of money and work into it. She still has 1 1/2 years of lease left and she doesn't want to
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book; this book is part of the Nocturne Falls Universe and is written by Wynter Daniels. The Nocturne Falls series is written by Kristen Painter and I was so happy that these new books by new authors were asked to write a story in the town. Nocturne Falls is a town that celebrates Halloween every day of the year and also a place that paranormal’s can live and not have to hide what they really are. Stevie Mercer is a witch and cat rescuer she finally has a place to call her home a ...more
Niken Widyastuti
Feb 15, 2018 rated it liked it
This was the ‘love came at unexpected time’ kind of book. Cute book, full of warm feeling. Griffin had good reasons to sell the inherited properties, yet Stevie also had very good reasons to keep them. And although I got frustrated on Griffin’s choices, I understood them. But then strange things happened, and they had to teamed up to face it.

Although in general the book was great, my reservations came from the main characters themselves. I didn’t really like them. Griffins oftentimes came of as
Denise Snider
Feb 14, 2018 rated it really liked it
Another installment to the Nocturne Falls Universe series. Even though it is part of a series, this book is a stand alone. It features Stevie, who is a resident of Nocturne Falls. Stevie is a witch who lives in a small cabin on the outskirts of town and has a cat rescue in her home. Griffin is a code enforcement agent from New York who inherits his great aunt's home, and Stevie's. This book is sugary sweet with a few twists.
Angie Hackett
Feb 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was an interesting read. The characters were likeable and had a certain depth, and charm. The plot was solid and interesting, certainly made for an interesting read.

The only complaint I would make is that it could do with a fresh edit as certain words were missing that would have made some sentences make more sense.

Otherwise this was a good book.
Heidi
Wynter Daniels' newest book in the Nocturne Falls Universe was a great addition to the town. Griffin and Stevie are relatable characters. The story takes a natural progression although some of the issues seemed a bit far-fetched for the situation they found themselves in. Overall very little I didn't like, and the chemistry between the two bubbled before being all out love at first sight.
Crystal Holloway
Feb 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
I love paranormal

And this one doesn't disappoint. Awesome read. Fun and flirty. Although I would have liked to see him explore his powers more.
Feb 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
It was neat to see the whole "Opposites attract" sort of work, then to see the characters realize they aren't that different after all.
T.M. Payne
Book Reviewed: Ying and Yang
Author: Wynter Daniels
My Rating: 5 Stars
Publication Date: 2/14/2018
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
Stevie hasn't had an easy life and since she moved to Nocturne Falls things have become somewhat more stable and she has been able to have a life of sorts. She loves what she does and also rescuing cats which brings her much joy. Her grandma however thinks she needs more in her life and this silly, crazy old lady will find a way to make it happen.

Griff was
Hsu Lee
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing
ARC - I voluntarily offered to review this book with no obligations and my opinions are hones
Griffin is just trying to do a quick sale on the houses that he inherite.
Stevie does not want to lose her house.
What are they to do ?
I loved the storytelling + the characters
The storytelling + the character's build were awesome!
Miranda Beazley
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
The saying goes opposites attract and this story brings that saying right to life. These two are opposites, Griffin with his need for everything to be ordered and for rules to be followed to the letter and Stevie with her happy-go-lucky attitude and very un-ordered lifestyle. However together they’ve got the potential to make a balance exactly as the title suggests. A yin and yang scenario. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story. Although I did get so frustrated with one of the minor characters ...more
Heather Beyer
Feb 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This was a lovely read that was fast paced and hard to put down!

It was a cute story with characters that were well described and quirky in their own ways. They came to life for me. I love it when a book turns into a mind movie, and this one did. I look forward to more from this author in the NFU!
Chela
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
A cute love story waiting to happen! But magic is in the air too! To speed things up!
Lois Alston
Feb 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great reading

A fun story. Love and no romance but love from a strange source. Matchmaking from the great beyond, stranger things have happened.
Briana Warner
Jun 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

Well my one complaint is this book is not long enough! Hope to see more of these characters in later books!
Shalom Bellamy
Feb 20, 2018
Jeffrey
Jul 15, 2018
Myst
meeh, not enough background for the guy about his gift
Trudy
Oct 01, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Wynter Daniels has penned more than two dozen books in various romance genres including paranormal, romantic suspense and contemporary for several publishers including Entangled Publishing and Carina Press. She lives in sunny Florida with her family and a spoiled cat. Find her at www.WynterDaniels.com, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wynter...
or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/Wynt

Nocturne Falls Universe (1 - 10 of 47 books)
  • Magic's Song (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
  • The Vampire Bounty Hunter's Unexpected Catch (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
  • Close Encounters of the Alien Kind (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
  • The Witch Rescues Her Werewolf (Nocturne Falls Universe)
  • The Truth About Cats and Wolves (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
  • Reaping The Immortal (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
  • A Dragon Speaks Her Name  (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
  • Invasion of the Alien Snatchers  (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)
  • Magic's Fate (Nocturne Falls Universe)
  • The Mermaid Catches Her Mate  (A Nocturne Falls Universe story)