Start by marking “Crazy Sexy Love (Dirty Dicks #1)” as Want to Read:
Crazy Sexy Love (Dirty Dicks #1)

Crazy Sexy Love

(Dirty Dicks #1)

Rhett
ebook
Published March 21st 2018

To ask other readers questions about Crazy Sexy Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crazy Sexy Love

~**Anna**~ A Romance Reader
Feb 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Really liked it!!

Rhett and Mo have loved each other since they were young. They practically grew up together. I loved that they were friends and then lovers. They ended their relationship 6 years ago and haven’t seen each other since. That is until Rhett has an accident (he’s a profesional bull rider) and has to go back to Heaven, Texas to heal. We don’t really know at first why things ended between them but I wanted them to get back together so bad! They are true soul mates. When the truth abo
♡Tonya♡
Mar 21, 2018 marked it as not-happening
as many curves, as notches on his bed posts? and this was after he gave his heart to her...
K.L. Grayson
Jan 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Mark your calendars (March 21st) for the release of Crazy Sexy Love, book one in a new series by yours truly. What happens when a sexy cowboy comes face to face with his high school sweetheart? Well, you're about to find out!

Excited to see the cover? Don't worry, it's coming on March 12th!

★ Crazy, Sexy Love is on sale during the pre-order:
Amazon US: http://amzn.to/2CPBCso
Amazon UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07B4VTGPK
Amazon AU: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07B4VTGPK
Amazon CA: https://www.ama
Nicky
Syndi
Sep 11, 2018 rated it liked it
This book is intended to be light reading. Light meaning a quick read on the beach, quick reading while waiting in line or waiting for your doctor to come.

With that in mind, this book is OK to my taste. There is not drama/plot/ angst. There is also no deep/ serious character development. The supporting characters also not contributing anything. The steamy scenes is also moderate/ luke warm. Not erotic.

Again, this book is intended to be light reading.
1-Click Addict Support Group
Mar 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
A second chance with a cowboy… oh baby…

Not one but two of my favourite things in this new series – cowboys and a second chance! Mo and Rhett had history that left them any but friends or lovers. Life is anything but easy and best laid plans rarely go as, well, planned. Rhett followed his dream but Mo ran into obstacles she couldn’t get around. When Rhett is injured and comes home to recuperate, their reunion is full of anger and bitterness but still love…

“This is it. We’re finally done.”

This b
Mar 13, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: arc, second-chance, f2l
This second chance romance follows Rhett, who is a bull rider, and Mo, who never left the small town of Heaven due to unplanned extraneous circumstances. A lie and a misunderstanding broke this couple up, though they never got over each other. When the truth comes out, can the past remain in the past?

I never truly got into the book. I liked Rhett’s character for the majority of the book, though I found him to be petty and cold in the way that he handled Mo’s apology and explanation of what trul
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 stars! I don’t read a ton of cowboy type books but I will read anything KL Grayson writes. This sexy bull rider hero made me swoon and oh my heart!

Rhett Allen is a champion bull rider and seems to have it all until he gets hurt and has to return home to Heaven to recuperate and finally face his past.

Monroe “Mo” Gallagher was the love of his life. Never leaving her hometown because of extenuating circumstances and never truly getting over her ex, coming face to face with him now... the truth
Danielle
This was a nice sweet romance. Mo and Rhett had a falling out over some issues that neither seems too keen to talk about with others but when he comes back to town after an injury they are forced to work through those issues. I liked Mo but I just kind of felt sorry for her. I hate that authors write heroines like Mo. I mean she was tough and also very giving and it was good that she came home to help her dad but its ok to ask for help when you need it. There is no need to act like a martyr when ...more
Claypot_Reads -  Michelle
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Great second chance romance. Rhett and Monroe are torn apart by lies and bad decisions. 6 years later injuries push them back into each other's lives. Sparks fly, truths are uncovered but can past hurt be forgiven. Easy, fun read.

I received a free copy of this book for review
Tiffany Readz
LOVED. IT.

From the first page to the last, I absolutely loved this book and can't even pin point exactly why. Rhett and Monroe's story isn't so different, or outrageous from anything I've read before. I'm thinking because it was solid. K.L. Grayson kicked off her Dirty Dicks (hilarious by the way) series with a solid romance that ticked all of the boxes for me.

The blurb pretty much says it all. Rhett has left the small town of Heaven, made a huge name for himself, got injured and is now back. Th
Amy
Feb 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
4.5 You're my more stars!!

“We fell hard and fast, but we both had big dreams, and we made a promise that when the time came, we’d support each other in the pursuit of those plans. Turned out her version of support was much different than mine.”

“I know what it’s like to be the center of that man’s world. It’s consuming. And perfect. And I’m losing my mind.”

“I’ve learned the hard way that tomorrow isn’t promised, and things can change in an instant.”

“Dreams change, Dad. That’s the thing about life
Joy
Well I think this book should be retitled as Damn Sexy Cowboy! Rhett Allen is sa-woooon! I really enjoyed this second chance romance. I loved Rhett and Mo. Mo is a selfless heroine that I loved almost immediately. I was happy for her to get her HEA! And while I did love Rhett there was a time or two that I wanted give him a good piece of my mind. But he redeemed himself and after wasting so many years gave Mo the future she deserved. If you like hot cowboys and sweet heroines this story is for y ...more
book bruin
Oct 18, 2018 rated it liked it
Audiobook Review

Overall 3 stars
Performance 4.5 stars
Story 2.5-3 stars

I really love second chance romances (especially childhood friends to lovers), but this one just didn't quite hook me the way that I'd hoped. Kai Kennicott and Wen Ross were fantastic however, and I loved all the emotion and feeling they put into these characters. The duet style was amazing, especially for the more heated scenes. Even though I had some issues with the decisions the characters made/were making, I couldn't wait t
Rebecca Shea
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I will be the first to admit, I was skeptical! Cowboys? Rodeo? Pass...but when KL Grayson sent me a copy to read, I found myself absolutely consuming Crazy Sexy Love. Rhett was NOT your ordinary hero. He was kind, and sensitive, and dear GOD, swoonworthy! And Monroe, I LOVED her! She was strong, and feisty...and determined. This was the perfect combination of everything a romance should have. Angst, drama, sweet, soul-crushing romance! It was perfection!
Alyssa
3 Stars

This is a second chance between Rhett and Monroe. They've been separated six years and anything surrounding the two of them still causes pain, angst, and a wide array of conflicting emotions. He's spent the past 6 years as a famous bull rider and her life and dreams have been put on pause as she's struggling to care for her dad and keep his non-profit afloat (unbeknownst to Rhett). Rhett is injured and comes home to recover and everything from past to present hits full on between him and
Dusty Summerford (Reviews by Reds)
Sexy, Heartfelt, and Beautifully Written!!

KL Grayson is an automatic one click for me. You can always feel her stories come to life and this one hit all the right spots!

Rhett is a true alpha cowboy. Nothing more alpha than a bull rider and he truly lives and breathes that life. After an incident takes him back to his hometown he has to face his past.

Mo is running herself ragged. She is taking care of everything but herself. But staying busy keeps her from thinking about him.... Until he comes ho
Three Chicks
Mar 21, 2018 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars
Review by Jen Skewes

I loved this second chance romance. To be honest this is actually my first book about a sexy Bull Riding hero. Rhett Allen is sexy and sweet and completely swoon worthy.

Rhett is a championship Bill Rider who left home about six years ago to pursue his dream. Shortly after Monroe, the girl who had his heart, took it and stomped all over it. In the years since he left the little town of Heaven, he has not been home once. He cannot handle seeing Mo, and has forbidden hi
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it
When I first started Crazy, Sexy Love the series title kind of freaked me out. A few years ago, there was a rash - pun definitely intended - of books about venereal diseases; honestly, they grossed me out. So, let me assuage my fears (and potentially yours), Dirty Dicks, while an important asset to the story, has nothing to do with genitalia. After I figured that out, I let myself relax into the story and truly enjoyed Monroe and Rhett’s journey back to one another.

Crazy, Sexy Love is the first
Jennifer Diaz
Where to start, where to start??!!!  First of all, if you’ve not read a novel by KL Grayson you need to stop what you are doing and rectify that! She is just amazing! She has an amazing ability to bring us strong males that totally make me swoon and fall in love with and females that aren’t weak and helpless.  They may have their struggles but they are females you can identify with.   Crazy Sexy Love with another hit for her for me.  I just loved it!  Second chance love is a favorite of mine to ...more
April Symes
KL Grayson has written a fantastic book with a hot bull rider book boyfriend. Yee-haw! Rhett Allen is a champion bull rider who has it all. Then he is injured and has to return home to Heaven after 6 years to recuperate when he has to face his past finally. Monroe “Mo” Gallagher was the love of his life. She never left town due to her dad and needing to take care of him. Things happened between these young lovers that caused Monroe to cause him to leave. She had to because he had dreams that nee ...more
EscapeNBooks
Mar 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Crazy Sexy Love by Author K. L. Grayson is a standalone, second chance romance.

“Claire and her mother know a little of what happened between Rhett and me, but they don’t know the whole story, and it’s going to stay that way. Some secrets are better left tucked away in a dark closet.”

Mo and Rhett were each other’s firsts. They loved each other, hard and passionately. They were young and had dreams to chase. Dreams that took them away from each other. But some dreams never diminish, especially in
Will2pear95
I would have rated this higher if Rhett wasn't such a selfish prick. I wish Mo had made him fight harder for that second chance she handed him on a silver platter.
Nicole Smith
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This is a great second chance romance. The characters made this one for me. I loved them all and it left me wanting more from this series. Mo and Rhett captured my heart and I was pulling them right from the start. I love the work that Mo does. Her animal rescue was one of my favorite things about this book. I found myself laughing quite often, but it also has it's heartfelt moments. I did tear up a few times while reading this book. I'm really looking forward to the next book in the series.
Jillian Stein
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely adore any and every thing K.L. Grayson writes and I was so looking forward to this release from just the cover and blurb alone. And yep, she's done it again.  I LOVED this book!

Ok, so I'm already a sucker for a second chance romance and when K.L. Grayson is writing that second chance romance you can bet that you're going to feel every bit of emotion from her fantastic characters.  And boy, did I ever with this book...

Super delicious pro-bull riding champ Rhett begrudgingly heads hom
Book Reading Gals
Mar 30, 2018 rated it really liked it
BLURB: Three-time world champion bull rider Rhett Allen has never been afraid to get his hands dirty. Hard work, sweat, and determination have gotten him where he is today—and that’s holed up in a hospital room, wondering how he let that damn bull buck him off. He’s also wondering why he thought it was a good idea to let his twin brother talk him into returning home to heal.

Rhett has a million reasons to come home to Heaven, Texas, and only one reason to stay away. That reason comes in the form
S.Shade
Jun 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-books-read
Such a super sweet, sexy, and fun second chance romance!

I was not really sure what I was getting myself into reading about a professional bull rider, but I loved it. I loved the bull riding world and the love that Rhett had for his profession. Growing up I used to watch bull riding with my dad late at night when he would get home from work and this story brought a little nostalgia to my life. It was fun and so intriguing hearing and learning a little about the profession and the dedication it ta
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and Give Me Books***

3.5 Stars

This is the first book I have read by this author, and I enjoyed it. I liked her writing style. I thought the characters felt real and the dialogue was authentic, without issues that pulled me out of the story. As this is a second chance, it is important to have the balance of the past, and their attraction, with the present and the reasons they have to be reluctant to get involved with one another.

Rhett and Monroe were together years ag
Jamie
Mar 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I didn't just like this book I loovvedd it! I am completely embarrassed to admit that this is the first cowboy-romance book I've ever read. I know, I know let the shaming begin. I even live in the South, I'm such a disgrace. But I've been to the rodeos, I've seen the bull riders. HELLO!! Where the hell are all those books. I think it could it be its own genre. Bull riders.

Rhett Allen, champion bull rider and hot as brick shit house. After an unlucky ride on Lucifer sends him to the hospital and
nikki
Jul 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
So I stumbled across this book while browsing through Amazon, and as I am a bit of a sucker for cowboys, I decided to give it a go.
BEST. DECISION. EVERRRRRRR!!!

Guyssss, I am HOOKED!!! I was so excited to realise this was a series centred around one family, and I went straight back and got the next two books also.

Rhett Allen is LIFE!!! If you are fan of dirty-talking cowboys, then I guarantee you will love this man. The chemistry between him and Monroe (Mo) is insane! Right from the get go, yo
  • Waiting for Willa (Big Sky, #3)
  • 39 & Holding
  • Make Me Beg (Men of Gold Mountain, #2)
  • A Thousand Reasons
  • Almost a Princess (Men from Special Branch, #4)
  • One Last Ride (Second Chance, #3)
  • Animal Attraction (Hot in Hollywood, #2)
  • Exotic Racing Crusader (Exotic Racers #1)
  • Freaks Like You (Freaks, #1)
  • Hidden Barriers (Barriers #2)
  • Self Destruct (Destroy #1)
  • Romancing the Ranger (Cotton Creek, #1)
  • A Love Beyond Time (Power of Love Quartet, #1)
  • Miss Demeanor
  • Alive (Mended Heart, #1)
  • Model Position (Art of Love #1)
  • Why Not? (Love Riddles #3)
  • My Real
I'm a mother and wife first, and sometimes I like to pretend that I'm actually a Nurse Practitioner, but I'm ALWAYS a writer.

Dirty Dicks (5 books)
  • Crazy Hot Love (Dirty Dicks #2)
  • Crazy Stupid Love (Dirty Dicks #3)
  • Crazy Beautiful Love (Dirty Dicks #4)
  • Crazy Messy Love (Dirty Dicks #5)