Start by marking “Crazy Madly Deeply” as Want to Read:

4.17  ·  Rating details ·  222 Ratings  ·  105 Reviews
Holden sees things.
Lots of things.
Things we would call ugly, but he believes are beautiful.

He paints sad pictures.
And strums lonely guitars.
He drowns out the taunting voices while shunning the expected norms.

I let them hurt him.
I wasn’t strong enough to speak out.
I hurt him, too, only to prove I wasn’t just like him.

But then I saw him.
I heard him.
I learned why Holden wasn
406 pages
Published (first published March 14th 2018)

To ask other readers questions about Crazy Madly Deeply, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Crazy Madly Deeply

Maddie
This book is not small IT’s Larger than life stars!!

GAME. SET. Match!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This book is BRILLIANT – BEAUTIFUL, BROKE MY HEART IN MILLION PIECES!!!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I JUST HAD TO READ THIS BOOK; I was patiently waiting for the release day!

Holden Bishop:

description

Holden was large, the good person, the strong person - a big, strong, beautiful body full of trouble

Michaela Paige:
description
At first she was “small” but as the novel progresses She became stronger "larger"

The author added some remarkable q
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description~WRITING - PLOT - PACE~
I seriously LOVE this author. L-O-V-E her. Every book I read by Lily is different from the previous. And in this one, we are treated to a heartbreaking and original romance between two broken souls from different sides of the tracks. And of course, it wouldn't be a Lily White book without it including one hell of a twist. I am RARELY surprised by twists, but this one left me going WTF??!! As always with this author the writing was superb. The pace was a little iffy for m
warhawke
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Type: Standalone
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Holden Bishop was a man who stood up for what he believed in. Coming from the poor side of the town, his defiance made him the target of the privileged and ignorant populations.

Michaela Paige was the popular princess everyone wanted to be or be with. Being the daughter of one of the prominent family, she had a life served on a silver platter. But things weren't always what it seemed especially when hers and Holden's life
Jennifer Kyle
Mar 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
4.5 'LARGE' Stars

description

This is a bit different for author Lily White. This romance is more of a YA type of a read. Nevertheless, I very much enjoyed this story and her trademark WTH moments are still plenty. It's a rough ride as our terrific hero is put through the ringer by the untouchable upper class of his high school, to the point of perhaps even insanity?

"You broke me down until I was small like you. Does that make you happy?"

description

Usually a book redeems a hero. However, in this story the heroine mo
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |

HEARTFELT ROMANCE BY LILY!? SIGN ME UP!

Stand-alone.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK | B&N | KOBO | iBOOKS |
Blurb:
Holden sees things.
Lots of things.
Things we would call ugly, but he believes are beautiful.
He paints sad pictures.
And strums lonely guitars.
He drowns out the taunting voices while shunning the expected norms.
I let them hurt him.
I wasn’t strong enough to speak out.
I hurt him, too, only to prove I wasn’t just like him.
But then I saw him.
I
CC

Holden Bishop grew up on the wrong side of the tracks, but he always remained true to those he loved despite being labeled a freak by those who were lesser. When an incident occurs, it begins a cruel and maddening cycle irrevocably affecting Holden’s life.

“You broke me down until I was small like you. Does that make you happy?”

Michaela Paige is one of the popular rich girls who outwardly appears to enjoy a gifted life of opportunity and privilege. Always doing what is expected of her, Michaela
Carvanz
Holy freakin’ Hades!!! This book! There are just no words! This book stirred up so many emotions then one by one plucked them from their hiding places and flung them out in front of me to face them in all their messy glory. It was a painfully beautiful journey and I swear to any and all entities that I will never forget this amazing story!

My suggestion is to avoid reviews that give too much away. While it’s not a matter of constant twists and turns, the best part of this book is never knowing wh
Susan
"We'd called him crazy, when in truth, we were the crazy ones."

So...I have been through the ARC phase of my reading and reviewing. Awhile back I became overwhelmed with the sheer number of ARC's that were before me and I just stopped. I start my review with this and the fact that I seriously wanted an ARC of this book by Lily White. I was so impressed with her writing talent and her insight in my first ever reading of her work in the "Illusions Series". I wanted to read this book which takes a d
JewelsyGoolsy
Mar 19, 2018 rated it really liked it
Wow. This book had a far deeper and more important message than I expected. The romance was only a backdrop to the bigger issues at hand and I totally got it.
Lo Bookfrantic
4.5 Stars

Review coming! ....this one made me cried like a baby not so much as I wanted because I was driving while listening to the book and I had to hold my tears at bay...it was the worse feeling in the world. LMAO This baby requires privacy and letting the tears flow all the way haha

This book requires lots and lots of tissues my fav kinds lol

Mirjam

***Lives aren’t just shaped by the achievements we accomplish, our lives are also shaped by our mistakes***

OMG, my heart was in tatters while reading this book! Lily White, what did you do to me? I was a big mess and saw hubby frequently looking my way with his arched brow.
I devour everything she writes and this was another blow-my-mind book.

Holden Bishop, I just LOVED him, life was a harsh one due to plain and simple jealousy. But Holden pushed on and I thought him to be larger than lif
Jan
May 22, 2018 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Jan by: Jennifer Kyle
**** 4 Stars ****

It was not perfect, but it good enough to take me out of my slump.
After 5 frustrating days trying to find something to read it was with great relief that I found myself totally hooked by this story from the first page. I wanted to kiss Jen for this recommendation!
It was super engaging and very touching.

Sadly, something in the plot left me disappointed. (view spoiler)
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
You never enter LilyWorld unprepared. You should be ready to be stun-gunned by the sadistic blackness in her books. That's one thing sure about in this world, after death and taxes.......Or so you'd think!!! But like all Evil Geniuses, she still manages to treat you to a spectacular story filled with every colour of emotion possible with èlan
A rose by any other name would smell just as sweet not that this story is sweet by YA/NA standards, but by Lily standards, it carries poignancy & vuln
♡ Jeri's Book Attic ♡ I like

After only reading a few pages of Crazy Madly Deeply by Lily White I had a moment where I thought I made a mistake in choosing this book because there was something so different about the way the story was told.

I wasn’t sure if I would able to connect with the characters in the way they deserved. But something about the unfolding story kept me going and going … I passed my 3 chapter rule and continued to read.

Getting drawn into the plot I experienced the hurt and anger of the leads. I suffered
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
By: Lily White
5 Large Stars

When I get a Lily White book to read, I get the tingly feelings because I know she is going to test me in one way or another. With Crazy Madly Deeply, she tested my emotions. In fact, I’m still rocking in the corner.

With that being said though, snag this book, read this book and savor the words one by one. Not only is there a fantastic story being told but like most of Lily’s books, there is an underlying story being told.

Holden has been labelled th
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Mar 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
I’ve learnt from reading previous books by this author that I need to set time aside to read in one sitting as I’m always reluctant to put down once I’ve started. As soon as I had an afternoon free I grabbed a bar of chocolate and started reading.

I didn’t just read this book, I felt it. I felt as if the author smashed my heart into smithereens and slowly put it together. As you can see I’m not going to go into the storyline. All I’ll say is I highly recommend you jump into this blind and feel t
Nadine Bookaholic
If you haven't read any of Lily White's books before I highly recommend starting with this one. I was recently turned onto Lily White's books (September 2017) and I must admit that I am a fan, especially of her Dark Romances which is what I have read until this little gem. Crazy Madly Deeply was a gut wrenching read, which totally broke my heart. From the very first page I was pulled in and Holden held my heart until well after I finished the book. This story was so very different from others th ...more
TeriLyn
Mar 20, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
**Crazy Madly Deeply generously provided by the publisher via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.**

4 "But I was different." Stars

My first Lily White book and it didn't disappoint. Crazy Madly Deeply hinges itself on the edgy tale of Holden Bishop and the tragedies he sustains in his young adult life. Broken into parts White shows us the before, during, and after the circumstances that have shaped this man. While there is a love story woven into these pages I find myself more enamored wit
Michelle
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: beta-read

Crazy Madly Deeply is something completely different from Lily White, it is not dark or scary it is a heart breaker that will make you cry many times throughout.

This storyline will have you gripped, make you sad in parts, the tears will flow, the romance is hot and you will fall in love with Holden, his family and Michaela.

The character I love hard from this book is Angela she made me laugh so many times, a true friend, she is real and will stand by your side through thick & thin.

Sometime w
Dirty Dayna
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Small Stars

this book is about Holden and the horrible things he had to endure because no one opened their eyes. This story is beautiful, raw and creative. I really never connected with the main female Michaela. I don't think her smallness ever went away but it was just accepted. and maybe its a bias .. I don't think you can go from small to big so quickly. I also think some aspects needed more explanation. I mean truly what happened?? (view spoiler) I mean I don't
Akd
** 4.5 'Large' Stars**

***I should have known escape could never be that easy***

This was all kinds of beautiful & touching. It wasn't just about love. Crazy Madly Deeply teaches you the meaning of control, strength and grieve.

I am so glad I read this book. It was different,enlightening and terrific.

When I first started reading, I was hoping that this would be the book that would made me cry...it didn't, but it sure as hell didn't leave me unfazed.

This is the kind of book I don't mind
Tricia Bartley (iScream Books)
Well this book just blew me away!!!

What a perfect title for Lily White's newest release
Crazy Madly Deeply

Cuz this is definitely what you are going to feel while reading CRAZY MADLY DEEPLY!!

I'm just blown away!!! Wait..I think I already said that. lol But it is sooo true!!

"He was the King of Freaks because he wasn't like everyone else.

He lived on the wrong side of the tracks.

Kids at school shunned him, they thought he was Goth. He wasn't like the rest of the kids at school.

People thought he w
Karen - Kazza's Books Blog and Reviews
Mar 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Lily White certknow how to write a book, weave a story and be able to dig deep into your heart and squeeze the life out of it. This is how I felt while readin Crazy Madly Deeply. Sure it was different from her other books but make no mistakes Ms White is so versatile.

I fell in love with Holden. I felt like I was sucked into his life and was experiencing his life with him. At times I was to scared to turn the page as I was worried with what was going to happen next. It has all the feels, sadness,
Chelsea
Apr 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 Stars

I cannot in my wildest imagination think that this book was really written by Ms. Lily White. Especially since the first book that I've read from her was Her Master's Courtesan. And it was BDSM Dark.

This in the other hand felt more like a YA. But it's nothing like a sweet YA read. I only categorized it that way based on their age. And besides, it was so much more than that. It has a heavy theme that involves social discrimination, tragedy, abuse and of course love.

There was this twist
Simii Khanom
Mar 18, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’m so used to reading disturbingly dark romance from Lily White that I was shocked to hear she was coming out with something different. However, this contemporary romance was a pleasant surprise.
It was absolutely gut wrenching, I was in tears during the few chapters in as well as near the final few chapters. But it was so beautifully told and the epilogue had me smiling in tears.

I’m always going to be a fan of Ms. White’s dark romance but now I’m open to exploring more different genres from h
Kim Sutton
Mar 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an absolutely amazing story! Crazy Madly Deeply blew me away! Such an amazing story filled with some brilliant twists. I loved Holden and Michaela and their stories were ever so emotional, it's a book that will stay with me forever. It's a mixture of edge of your seat suspense and romance, that made me tear up and get angry. Seriously I went through every emotion reading this story.

I went into this one blind having no idea what it was about, it's very different from any of the books I've pr
Kahea
***5 ‘Large’ Stars***

I know I’ve used this term many, many times when describing how I felt about a book, and, if I am absolutely honest, is a major understatement when being applied to Crazy Madly Deeply, but holy hell what an emotional rollercoaster this book was. One moment I was all kinds of needing to gut someone with a spoon ragey, only to get the swoons the next moment even as my heartbroke. It really was a vicious cycle that was on a constant loop right up until the bitter end when the
Gill Selling
Mar 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Starting this book. I was sucked straight in. I loved Holden. I despised Jack Thorn and his cronies. I even had little sympathy for Michaela . She did not take control of her life. She never stood against the crowd. I went from angry to extremely sad. This was a story with intense feelings. I wanted to read it quickly to get my answers
Yet savour the pages over time.
My heart was bleeding. I felt hurt. I felt anger. I felt sadness. I wanted revenge.
Truly a tear jerking read. The ending was perfec
Romance Readers Retreat
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

Crazy Madly Deeply is not your typical Lily White book. It is an emotional contemporary romance about two vastly different people that are different, but similar in all the ways that matter. It reminds us that crazy is a subjective term and things are never as simple as they seem on the surface. This story pulled hard at my heartstrings and featured the wonderful writing and unique characters she is so well known for.

Holden is know as a freak, the crazy poor boy who is not like everyone e
Rosemarie McKenzie
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
"We called him crazy, when in truth, we were the crazy ones. Crazy for recognizing a good person among us. Crazy for judging him when we the ones who should have been judged. Crazy for so needlessly hurting a man that wanted nothing from us but the respect to let him live in peace. Crazy for not seeing that he had more raw talent in his pinky finger than any of us had in our bodies. But maybe that's the way it is for shallow people"

I don't only love a story that I can feel deep down in my heart
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
Lily White is a dark writer who likes to dabble on the taboo side of eroticism. She is most known for her Masters Series (Her Master’s Courtesan and Her Master’s Teacher), Target This, Hard Roads, and Asylum. She’s co-authored Serial (a four part serial series). When she isn’t writing as Lily White you can find other books by her under M.S. Willis where she has penned the Control Series, the Estat ...more
More about Lily White

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • One Dance with a Duke (Stud Club, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Heat Wave
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Pleasures (Pleasures, #2)
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • A Desperate Fortune
    $16.99 $2.99
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Some Kind of Hero (Troubleshooters, #17)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be