Start by marking “Stranded in Love” as Want to Read:
Stranded in Love

Stranded in Love

If a gold medal was awarded for 'Worst Day Ever' Laney Calderone would win it today, hands down. She's just discovered she's pregnant, her fiancé abruptly dumps her when she tells him, and her new car refuses to start as a brutal snowstorm hits Toronto.

Good Samaritan Tyler Hammond offers to take her home; however, with the heavy snow falling and his patience dwindling, Lan
ebook
Published January 24th 2018 by Tellwell Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Stranded in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stranded in Love

J.M. Ralley
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This book hooks you in quickly. The story is lovely and you pray for the couple to getting together, even if she is engaged and pregnant.
I will definitely read more from this author and recommend this book to any romantic.
Nicole Highland
Set aside some time, because you’ll want to devour this entire book in one sitting. No question! I absolutely loved this book. Could easily see this as a movie, to be honest. Every character in this book is dynamic, and realistic. Laney remains headstrong, despite her overly-controlling mother, Eve. And Tyler...he really is the perfect man; handsome, devilishly charming, and fiercely determined to love Laney and make their relationship work at all costs, despite their rocky start. There were a c ...more
Jim Horn
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Had me on the first page.

Man up, man club. You're going to cry. Don't get me wrong, the heat is scorching in here, too. But the feelings are so strong, streaming from inelegant launch to spectacular finish. These characters are so real, the situations powerfully provocative. You won't escape some powerful emotion. You'll be excited, aroused, nervous, terrified and thrilled. I don't care who you are. This romance will get to you.
Genereams
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love the book loan to my sister in law and she loved too.
Alex Bailey
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Despite being an extremely slow reader, this one, I read in one sitting! We’d had an extremely long and hard winter, and I’ve gotta say, that if I had been trapped in a snowstorm like Laney Calderone, I would not have complained about the snow one bit! Tall, dark, and handsome and on top of that he can cook! I loved the banter back and forth between Laney and Tyler, and pretty much everything else about this lovely romance!
Julie Porter
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
New Book Alert: Stranded in Love by Victoria Grant; A Charming, Cute, But Formulaic Romance Novel For The Holiday Season
By Julie Sara Porter
Bookworm Reviews

Spoilers: While the weather outside is frightful
Two strangers find each other delightful
Cute Characters and a plot that's so-so
As romance grows, as it grows, as it grows.

There are worse ways to spend your time this Holiday Season than to read a romance novel. Romances spring to life around Christmas as often as they do on Valentine's Day. Man
Charlotte
Nov 16, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked that not everything about this book was roses and rainbows even though it's not a dark romance. I think that the dance between Lainey and Taylor was quite long and began to drag a little past half through the book. Well edited.
Jean Wilde
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A well-written romance

Ms Grant has a wonderful flair for writing, the story was engaging and it was a quick entertaining read. I enjoyed the romance that blossomed between Laney and Tyler in the first few chapters. After the snowstorm passed and Laney went back to her normal life, however, I wasn’t a huge fan of her character. She was incredibly passive, letting everyone dictate her life for her especially her overbearing old-fashioned mother, who seemed more like a Stepford wife stuck in the 70
Kameron
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
(review request submitted by the author for an honest critique)

I’m going to break this review up into two sections.

First 100 pages: Laney found out she was pregnant, told her fiancé (whom she didn’t actually love), and he (Ramone) was furious so he called off their engagement. Tyler is in the process of divorcing his wife, proceedings that aren’t going smoothly at all. By chance or by fate, Laney and Tyler’s paths cross on one snowy night in Canada.

They are stranded together for almost a week i
Stephanie Arr
Apr 23, 2019
Francesca Jackman
Mar 05, 2018
Victoria Grant
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: romance
A.M. Leibowitz
Dec 02, 2018
Shyann
Dec 20, 2018
Born in England to a Monty Python-loving dad & a Lawrence Welk-loving mum - tea drinkers all - we moved to Canada when I was seven. "Say book, say look" my new classmates would hound me just so they could have a good chuckle at my accent. But being incredibly shy, this was a great way for me to make friends.
My love of words and a creative imagination prompted English teachers to urge me to wr