Start by marking “Stranded in Love (Calderone Family Romance Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
Stranded in Love (Calderone Family Romance Series Book 1)

Stranded in Love (Calderone Family Romance Series Book 1)

If a gold medal was awarded for 'Worst Day Ever' Laney Calderone would win it today, hands down. She's just discovered she's pregnant, her fiancé abruptly dumps her when she tells him, and her new car refuses to start as a brutal snowstorm hits Toronto.

Good Samaritan Tyler Hammond offers to take her home; however, with the heavy snow falling and his patience dwindling, Lan
ebook
Published January 24th 2018 by Tellwell Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Stranded in Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Stranded in Love

Start your review of Stranded in Love (Calderone Family Romance Series Book 1)
J.M. Ralley
Oct 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This book hooks you in quickly. The story is lovely and you pray for the couple to getting together, even if she is engaged and pregnant.
I will definitely read more from this author and recommend this book to any romantic.
Jim Horn
Jun 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Had me on the first page.

Man up, man club. You're going to cry. Don't get me wrong, the heat is scorching in here, too. But the feelings are so strong, streaming from inelegant launch to spectacular finish. These characters are so real, the situations powerfully provocative. You won't escape some powerful emotion. You'll be excited, aroused, nervous, terrified and thrilled. I don't care who you are. This romance will get to you.
Genereams
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Love the book loan to my sister in law and she loved too.
Natasha Blackthorne
Jan 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Victoria Grant's writing is full of wonderful emotional energy. It is so easy to read and effortless to picture everything that is going on and to feel all the emotions of the characters. I was immediately swept into the characters and the story. This is character-driven romance at its best with all the feelings that make me love to read romance.

I loved these two characters and I loved them together. This is a story of two imperfect human beings, my favorite kind of romance. It is a story of two
Alex Bailey
Apr 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Despite being an extremely slow reader, this one, I read in one sitting! We’d had an extremely long and hard winter, and I’ve gotta say, that if I had been trapped in a snowstorm like Laney Calderone, I would not have complained about the snow one bit! Tall, dark, and handsome and on top of that he can cook! I loved the banter back and forth between Laney and Tyler, and pretty much everything else about this lovely romance!
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This story ignites from the first page. Laney has had the day from hell and to top it all off it's snowing and her car won't start. Tyler on the other hand has had his fair share of problems as well and offers to assist which ends with him taking her home with him. Emotions are running high on both ends and being under the same roof, something has to give. Laney is an emotional mess and her having a baby isn't helping. With all the drama tied around two men who have the power to make or break he ...more
Julie Porter
Dec 01, 2018 rated it really liked it
New Book Alert: Stranded in Love by Victoria Grant; A Charming, Cute, But Formulaic Romance Novel For The Holiday Season
By Julie Sara Porter
Bookworm Reviews

Spoilers: While the weather outside is frightful
Two strangers find each other delightful
Cute Characters and a plot that's so-so
As romance grows, as it grows, as it grows.

There are worse ways to spend your time this Holiday Season than to read a romance novel. Romances spring to life around Christmas as often as they do on Valentine's Day. Man
Charlotte
Nov 16, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked that not everything about this book was roses and rainbows even though it's not a dark romance. I think that the dance between Lainey and Taylor was quite long and began to drag a little past half through the book. Well edited.
Kameron
Feb 17, 2019 rated it it was ok
(review request submitted by the author for an honest critique)

I’m going to break this review up into two sections.

First 100 pages: Laney found out she was pregnant, told her fiancé (whom she didn’t actually love), and he (Ramone) was furious so he called off their engagement. Tyler is in the process of divorcing his wife, proceedings that aren’t going smoothly at all. By chance or by fate, Laney and Tyler’s paths cross on one snowy night in Canada.

They are stranded together for almost a week i
Jean Wilde
Jul 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
A well-written romance

Ms Grant has a wonderful flair for writing, the story was engaging and it was a quick entertaining read. I enjoyed the romance that blossomed between Laney and Tyler in the first few chapters. After the snowstorm passed and Laney went back to her normal life, however, I wasn’t a huge fan of her character. She was incredibly passive, letting everyone dictate her life for her especially her overbearing old-fashioned mother, who seemed more like a Stepford wife stuck in the 70
Stephanie Arr
Apr 23, 2019
Francesca Jackman
Mar 05, 2018
Victoria Grant
Feb 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: romance
Sherrie Merrell
Nov 10, 2018

• Big Lies in a Small Town
  • Wall of Silence
  • The Stopover (The Miles High Club, #1)
  • Find Me (Inland Empire, #1)
  • Second-Chance Bride (Dakota Brides #3)
  • Practically Married
  • Finding Peace in Wishing Bridge
  • At Home in Wishing Bridge (Wishing Bridge #2)
  • Kept
  • Taken (Kept #2)
  • Wagon Train Wedding (Love on the Santa Fe Trail #2)
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Dakota Peace
  • Wagon Train Baby (Love on the Santa Fe Trail #1)
  • A Package Deal (Matched Online, #2)
  • The Sand Dollar Inn 1 (Manatee Bay, #1)
  • A Marriage of Anything But Convenience (The Billionaire Club #1)
  • What Means the Most (Box Set) (Island, #1-4)
Born in Lancashire, England to a Lawrence Welk-loving mum and a Monty Python-loving dad - tea drinkers all - we moved to Canada when I was seven. "Say book, say look" my new classmates would hound me just so they could have a good chuckle at my accent. But being incredibly shy, this was a great way for me to make friends.

My love of words and a creative imagination prompted English teachers to ur