Start by marking “Fire and Love (Firefighters of Long Valley, #3)” as Want to Read:
Fire and Love (Firefighters of Long Valley, #3)

Fire and Love

(Firefighters of Long Valley #3)

4.73  ·  Rating details ·  59 Ratings  ·  36 Reviews
In every way that counts, Levi is the polar opposite of his best friend, Moose. Instead of coming from the richest family in Long Valley, Levi’s father is the town drunk, and his mother, sick of the beatings, took off when he was only two.

Over time, he’d found a bit of stability when Moose’s family took him in, but life is never easy, and Levi quickly finds that coming fro
Published August 15th 2018 by Wright's Reads

To ask other readers questions about Fire and Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fire and Love

Sue
Aug 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved Fire and Love! I think this is Erin Wright's best book yet. Her books have all been good but the writing and polish just keeps getting better.

This is Levi and Tenney's story. Levi grew up in Long Valley as the son of the town drunk. His mom ran off when he was little and left him with his father. Levi had to learn quickly how to survive. He earned money for his own food and often went hungry. His father took the frustrations of his life out on Levi, often with his fists. The one bright s
Emily Pennington
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
It’s always fun when we get to watch a tangled situation get sorted out . . . eventually! In Book 2, Georgia and Levi broke up when Georgia acknowledged that she had feelings for Levi’s best friend, Moose. Georgia’s cousin Tenny had been dating Moose, because their families wanted to merge the wealth together. But Tenny had always had feelings for Levi.

Complicating things, Levi’s father was an abusive drunk whose cruelty drove his wife away when Levi was very young. Made miserable by his own ha
Margaret Watkins
Aug 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've waited a couple of days before leaving a review of this book, as it left me feeling pensive, despite the positive conclusion to the story. From outward appearances, Tennessee seems the perfect woman and Levi the town's scum. Nevertheless, they have been attracted to one another for so many years that they have forgotten when they first noticed each other. Levi and Tenny getting together was just not on the cards for so many reasons. However, a camping trip brings about the catalyst for chan ...more
Becky Claxon
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is such a good book, and I learned a few things. If you read the last book, you will remember that Georgia broke up with Levi and got together with his best friend Moose. Georgia’s cousin Tennessee was with Moose, but she always had feelings for Levi. Levi’s father is the town drunk and Levi didn’t have much of a childhood. Moose’s dad helped Levi out and even paid for Levi to learn welding. Levi now works for Moose’s father at the local John Deere. Levi thinks Tennessee is beautiful, but h ...more
Teresa  Christianson
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy and am voluntarily leaving a review.
There are so many secrets in this book that you have to read it.
Levi has always loved Tennessee or the one she let everyone see even though she was supposed to marry his best friend. Tennessee has always secretly liked Levi but his dad was the town drunk. Levi and Moose are supposed to go on camping trip like they do every year but Moose wants to bring Georgia and they suggest Levi ask Tennessee to come along as just a friend. It is an
Stacy Jordet
Nov 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Rich protected daughter and the boy from the wrong side of the tracks.

I love this troupe especially because it had its own twist on it. The above statement is correct but yet in this book, while Levi was born on the wrong side of the tracks, he still a great guy. He may not have a lot of money but he he is a good friend, works hard and is proud of the things he does have. He tries to take care of his dad even though his father is awful.

Tennessee was raised to be the perfect wife and nothing more
Elaine
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What a romantic and wonderful story! If you have read the previous books in the Long Valley series, which you do not need to, you know that Tennessee and Levi are polar opposites. I knew that sparks would fly if they got together, and they do. The story of their camping trip, which is Tennessee's (Tenny) first ever, if hilarious. She is a pampered beauty queen who never opened a sleeping bag. Levi has had a crush on her for years but, as the son of the town drunk, he is embarrassed to even think ...more
Kym
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fire and Love

5 stars

What a wonderful addition to the Firefighters of Long Valley series!

This is Levi and Tennessee’s story. We met both of them in Inferno of Love. Levi is one of the firefighters – also a welder for the local John Deere distributor. Tennessee is the daughter of a prominent farmer in the community and a former Prom Queen, winner of the Junior Miss and a runner up to the Miss Idaho beauty contest.

Do they sound like opposites? What could they possibly have in common? How does their
hmm
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I've read every book in The Long Valley firefighter Series. In fact - I think I've read every single book by Erin Wright. This one was just as good as all the others, maybe even better. There were scenes that I couldn't wipe the smirk off of my face, and there were scenes that made me cry. Some beautiful, raw, emotional scenes. This book is about more than just the couple's romance blossoming. It's about their entire lives, their friends, their families, their careers. It focuses on their lives ...more
Marichus Real
Aug 16, 2018 rated it really liked it
Levi has always lived embarrassed by being the son of the drunk in town and being beaten and hungry all the time. Luckily for him, the family of his best friend took him in and helped him giving him food and paying for his studies.
Tennessee has always had what she wanted. Her parents gave her all the things money can buy except love.
At the beginning of the book, I didn’t like Tennessee very much but soon enough I realize she was something else. She was just trapped by her parents in a meaningles
Lisa
Aug 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Levi and Tennessee could not be more different in every way yet their attraction to each other is undeniable. This is a good, honest and well written book with a complicated romance, some humour and a HEA. All credit to Erin Wright for not shying away from ... and handling beautifully ... difficult conversations, straight talking and problems in society that most people either don't know about or don't talk about.
Fire and Love follows straight on from Moose and Georgia's story in Inferno of Love
Vivian Chrisman
WOW!!!!

"You shouldn't swear around angels"...
"Perfect"...that is what everyone says about Tennessee. Perfect hair, perfectly dressed and perfect on the piano. "Never amount to anything"...that is what Levi has been told by his father his whole life. If there was ever two completely different people, it would be Levi and Tennessee. Yet he's the "ying" to her "yang". Do they have an easy road towards a HEA? Of course not. There are secrets that could destroy everything...friendships, families and
Margaret McGovern
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Awesome contemporary small western town romance. Ms. Wright did it again with this book. Levi is a a welder at his best friends, fathers dealership. Levi always depended on his best friend Moose to have his back. He grew up extremely poor. So he & his best friend, Moose, both joined the fire department. Tennessee was raised having to always act perfect. They forced her to be better at most things but she's always wanted Levi. The story has so much angst but it fits well into the story as it ...more
Kathleen
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series and was looking forward to Tennessee and Levi's story.
I love how these two people who grew up so differently - she the rich, perfect, beautiful beauty queen and he the son of the town drunk - but in reality their childhood contained some of the same shortcomings.
They are ying and yang. They bring out the best in the other and give each other something they never had before - acceptance and love.
There are two surprises and how one of those was handled by the author very nicely.
Cali Jewel
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an emotional, heartwarming, sexy and at times fun story about love in a small town with long time family friends and learning that outside opinions should always take a back seat to your own.... Loved the unexpected twists this romantic journey takes.

Levi and Tenney are from opposite sides of the tracks in this small town but they grew up together and are just now exploring the possibilities of their longtime attraction. Lots of changes have been made recently in their smalls circle of f
Jacqueline Ellison
Aug 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book grabs ahold of you and doesn't let go until the very end. I loved Tennessee and Levi together and the way he helps pull her out of her shell. Tenny is the oldest daughter to the richest man in town. She has been groomed to be the perfect wife and was due to marry Moose since they were young. They would join the two richest families in their town. Levi's dad is the town drunk who didn't care for his son's well being. This book had me going through so many emotions from laughing out loud ...more
Julie
Aug 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another wonderfully written book by Erin Wright. Levi has loved Tennessee for as long as he can remember but always thought he wasn't good enough for her. Tennessee has loved Levi as well but didn't think she could act on it as it wasn't the right thing to do by the eyes of her family. With a little help from Georgia and Moose they eventually managed to overcome the pre-conceived things of how things should be.

Judi
Aug 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This emotional firestorm will keep you entranced...

Levi felt left out when Moose and Georgia fell in love. His best friend is now trading spit more than spending time with him. Now Moose wants to invite Georgia and Tennessee to go on a GUYS camping trip? If opposites attract Levi and Tenny should be doubly so, but their attraction is be both fun and a curse. Levi and Tenny have mega baggage. This is good for our reading pleasure, and suspense, as we turn the pages as fast as we can to see how th
Connie
Aug 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received a complimentary copy of this book from BookSprout and I also purchased a copy.

Can a novel just make you laugh one minute and bawl with tears the next? Yep, this one does. Oh my! My emotions were just all over the place reading this one. I have loved all of the books that Ms. Wright has written. I so want to move to this fictional town of Long Valley. Levi and Tennessee are just another wonderful addition to the town. I am so glad to have finally read Levi's story.

Thank you Ms. Wright
Tiffany
Aug 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful story and my favorite of all I've read by Ms. Wright. It was well written, heartwarming, and emotional. I felt as if I was part of the story. Tennessee and Levi were fantastic and their story was so real. They and their story were very relatable. It pulled me in and didn't want to let go. I would definitely recommend reading this one!
*I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review. This is my honest review.*
Pam Potter
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I love this series of books. They have everything you could ask for: Hunky Firefighters, Beautiful insecure women, interfering parents, mystery, sex and a long road to true love. No one tells a story quite like Ms. Wright. I haven't read anything she's written that I didn't like. Her characters are real, her story's are believable and the HEA's are great.

Nati
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Tenesse is the perfect girl, beautiful, rich, well raised. Levi is just the Opposite, poor, raised by his drunken father, knowing nothing about his mother. When they go camping with Moose and Georgia, they can’t stop fighting but they feel a real attraction. Can they have a future together? They will face their past, their secrets and together they will be stronger. A beautiful love and live story.
BP34
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the third and final book in the Firefighters of Long Island Series. This book can be read as a standalone. Lots of sexy scenes and rough language. Talk about steamy and on fire, this book will keep your Kindle smoking. Well written with likable characters and an engaging storyline. I read a reader copy via Boosprout and voluntarily chose to write a review.
Bernadette Cinkoske
Aug 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fire and Love is an opposites attract romance. Levi is the son of the town drunk. Tennessee comes from one of Long Valley's most prominent families. Sometimes appearances can be deceiving. What Erin Wright's sparkling characters come alive as they work through their problems to find their happily ever after. There is a lot of emotional baggage in this fascinating story.
Ruza
Aug 18, 2018 rated it liked it
An enjoyable read. I would love to give it a higher review, but I can't. There were to many areas where I felt part of the story was missing.
I volunteered to review an Advance Reader Copy of this book.
Ellen Hawrylciw
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Wow! What a great story! There is so much more to Levi and Tenny than anyone knows. This is such an emotional story of two people trying to break free of their past to be ready for their future. I am not someone who cries reading books and the end of this book had me in tears.
Joann
Aug 10, 2018 added it
I so love this author! Everything is written so well, you so fall for the characters, and besides an awesome romance and twisted trials of life you also get a little social lesson to keep you thinking. Don’t miss this one and if your like me don’t miss any of the series.
Sharon Sims
Aug 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great read!!

I absolutely loved this story!!
As usual, Erin Wright produces
another hit. I can't get enough of her
books!! I've read them all so far
and now have to wait patiently for
a new story. 💜💛💚
Candy Lamprecht
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Thank you Erin for another enjoyable read. Once again no disappointments with this story. Strong characters, funny moments, heartfelt moments. I started the book and thank god i had nothing pressing going on because i could put it down. I love a book like that!

Cheryl
Aug 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Levi and Tennessee we awesome. Lots of issues to overcome, they worked through them together. Enjoyed seeing Tennessee come into her own. Good topics and good presentation to educate reader. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Erin Wright has worked every job under the sun, including library director, barista, teacher, website designer, and ranch hand helping brand cattle, before settling into the career she’s always dreamed about: Author.

She still loves coffee, doesn’t love the smell of cow flesh burning, and is quite happily ensconced with her handsome hubby in a small, charming town in rural Idaho. On her site, you c

Firefighters of Long Valley (3 books)
  • Flames of Love (Firefighters of Long Valley #1)
  • Inferno of Love (Firefighters of Long Valley #2)